After The Minister Failed To...

By LiannQ

Title(s): 权臣养崽失败后 Author: The Actor Sacrifice Wine (戏子祭酒) Status: 77 Chapters+ 4 Extra (Completed) After succ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4

22

425 11 2
By LiannQ

Chapter 22

Yun Xie lost his temper and left that day.

Before he could talk to Xiao Rang, he first waited for the prisoners of the Jokhao Kingdom to enter Beijing.

The sky was clear and the air was clear, the city gates were wide open, and Yun Xie stood against the wind at the height of the city wall, watching the mighty carriage of prisoners with the ministers.

At the front of the prison car is the wild and handsome Su Lantai. The blood scabs on his face have not healed. He has wide shoulders and narrow waist. He is very tall, giving people a visual impact. The expression is arrogant and inviolable.

He is the god of war of Da Zhao, a king that is rare in a hundred years. Even if he loses to the fledgling Xiao Rang, he will not be humiliated by everyone watching and laughing.

However, when Sulantai, who was unable to get in, looked up and saw Yun Xie standing hand in hand with Xiao Rang on the city wall, there was a huge emotional fluctuation in his eyes for the first time.

On the city wall, Xiao Rang glanced at him from afar, grinned and leaned over to talk to Yun Xie, who froze for a moment.

Sulantai watched Xiao Rang take off his fox fur and drape it lightly on Yun Xie's body, and hugged him intimately for him.

Like a pair of people.

The people below also saw it, and chirped: "Your Majesty is really filial!"

"Otherwise, how can Xiaogan Heaven and Earth come back to life!"

...

Su Lantai stood up abruptly and stared at the people who were talking. His brows were full of murderous aura, and he seemed a bit fierce. Those people were silent for a moment, and the two were fighting.

"Who said filial piety?!" Su Lantai shouted.

Sulantai still remembered that when he confronted Xiao Rang, he was already at a disadvantage, but because he accidentally asked Yun Xiang, the opposite Xiao Rang was in a trance at the juncture of life and death, which was seriously injured for him.

He was puzzled at the time, but now that he sees the two of them getting along, what else doesn't he understand?

His Yan family has long been committed to others.

Sulantai's voice was full of energy, and everyone on the city wall heard it, Yun Xie's heart jumped, and he was about to shut up, but Sulantai raised his head and asked: "Yunjing didn't want to be the king at the beginning. Mrs. Ye, it's because—"

The people were in an uproar and excited.

"That's not a rumor, it turned out to be true! The king of Dazhao, who is obsessed with Yunxiang, has to ask to understand when he is a prisoner!"

"Yun is quite beautiful, no wonder no wonder!"

"Shh, be quiet!"

"What a king that is rare in a hundred years, he has not lost to His Majesty! What's the use of being strong! Barbarians!"

"Is that the first beauty of Jozhao in the back of the prison car?"

Su Lantai stared at Yun Xie, and glanced at Xiao Rang, who was stunned.

He wanted to ask clearly, whether Yun Xie rejected him mercilessly at the beginning, whether it was because of Xiao Rang, and whether Yun Xie belonged early.

As soon as Yun Xie heard him say "Yu Shi", he became very angry, and because of Su Lantai's suggestive glance, he felt a little guilty, and said coldly: "It is impossible for me to be subservient to others."

He has said this very elegantly and clearly, but Su Lantai is a martial artist who has not studied much, so he doesn't understand.

Xiao Rang leaned over beside him, smiled cleverly and conspicuously, and lowered his voice: "I can hold Xiangfa on top."

Yun Xie was instantly ashamed and angered, and it was not over yet. Su Lantai stammered and said: "This king has a secret love for Yun Xiang, how can he let Yun Xiang suffer the slightest grievance?"

The people around laughed:

"He actually used Fang Xin's secret promise!"

"Da Zhao people really have no culture..."

"Does it mean being wronged to be subordinated to someone else... It's really silly."

Surantai, who was almost two meters away, actually blushed. Yun Xie didn't give him a chance before, and he had a lot of confessions to say in the future. Now his death is coming, and he will regret his death if he doesn't say it clearly.

They did not say that Da Zhao came first, and that others and wives should not be deceived. Everything emphasized a fair competition. Beauty is like a trophy, and only the winner deserves it.

Sulantai struggled with this breath, raised his head and said, "Although Yun Xiang is inhumane—"

"You can't be humane!" Yun Xie was so angry that his eyes darkened.

If it wasn't for Xiao Rang to stop him, he would probably just go down and curse.

The people below laughed until their stomachs hurt:

"What he's saying is that he can't have children, right?"

"...It should be, don't their Da Zhao men have children?"

"It's actually said to be inhumane, it's a big joke in the world."

Sulantai blushed and corrected himself, and continued: "This king doesn't mind cutting off his sons and grandsons at all. After all, what is the use of mediocre sons and grandsons in this world? As long as Yunxiang I accompany him, Sulantai is enough. "

"It's also an infatuation..." The people whispered.

"It's a pity, otherwise it would be a good story..."

...

Xiao Rang's eyes gradually became dark.

Su Lantai's face turned even redder: "Although this king is stupid in words, in the matter of dating, he is quite—"

"Shut up!" Yun Xie was so angry that he smoked.

The Jokhao people live as nomads, and the folk customs are simple and fierce. The animal sex has not completely faded from them. The Jokhao men are courting and showing off more... Fertility, because the concept of private property has not yet been popularized.

Sulantai didn't spit out unpleasantly, and the words that were blatantly only spoken between the bed curtains were just said by him with a serious and candid face. He blushed and bowed his head, wanting to hear but not daring to listen.

The tall and handsome Dengzi is always endearing, but the client, Yun Xie, was so angry that he could not wait to cut him.

"Father Xiang, do you want to tell him to shut up?" Xiao Rang said solemnly.

Yun Xie glanced at him: "Do you have a way?"

Xiao Rang smiled slightly: "Beat him with what he is most proud of."

"The proudest?" Yun Xie pondered, "Martial arts or looks?"

Xiao Rang shook his head with a smile, attached to Yun Xie's ear, and almost bewitched: "Men are the proudest."

Yun Xie was stunned, Xiao Rang was right, Dazhao had fertility worship.

Xiao Rang thought that Yun Xie hesitated, and continued: "If Father Xiang doesn't know what to do, I will teach you. You just say 'you are far from him', and I promise that he will be speechless immediately."

"He?" Yun Xie stayed for a while, "Who?"

Xiao Rang smiled but said nothing.

Yun Xie reacted with hindsight, only to feel that the blood around his body was rushing towards his face, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, only then could he resist and did not push Xiao Rang off the city wall.

The bottom and the next half are not good things, but he thought Xiao Rang was really kind to help him before.

Under the city wall, Sulantai's offensive became more urgent, but Xiao Rang on the city wall had the chance to win.

Yun Xie hesitated, and between the two bastards, he decisively chose Xiao Rang, who had saved him some face.

It was impossible for him to say those words in public, so he had to ask Cheng Lu to speak for him.

Chenglu went down, Ren Xiao whispered in Sulantai's ear, Sulantai's face was visibly degraded, and he raised his head and smiled bitterly: "So it is, Sulantai understands, Sulantai loses and is convinced."

The ministers were in an uproar: "He was captured alive by His Majesty, and he never gave in. Why did he suddenly lose his fighting spirit..."

Xiao Rang smiled at Yunxie, and Yunxie always felt that there was a sense of self-satisfaction and reward in that smile-

On the stage of beheading, Dazhao presented the first beauty of Dazhao in order to show his sincerity in surrendering.

The first beauty of Da Zhao is a man.

The messenger smiled apologetically, and introduced the beauty on the knees in the tone of introducing the goods: "Ayue he is eighteen years old, and he is accustomed to play, play, play and sing. He has fine skin and tender meat, and is pampered. To do evil, to bring disaster to the harem, the appearance is even more unique, Your Majesty can see..."

The messenger motioned A Yue to look up.

That face is really gentle and pure, A Yue's eyebrows are beautiful and picturesque, his chin is pointed, his eyes are clear and contradictory, like a distant mountain in the fog, poetic and picturesque.

This face is quite feminine, but not very girly, better than Xiuqiao.

Yun Xie's eyes were straight, and the movement of drinking tea was slow.

Xiao Rang glanced at Yun Xie, seeing that his attention was completely attracted by this man named A Yue, he didn't even look at himself, his face became darker, and the bottom of his eyes was stained with violence.

It remains to be seen whether his father is not obsessed with meat and vegetables, but he is a down-to-earth sexual lover, and he prefers to be quiet and showy, obedient and sensible.

Xiao Rang felt threatened.

"He's so good-looking." Yun Xie has always praised the beauty.

Xiao Rang's eyes became more and more sullen, what is there to look good in this person, better than him?

Seeing that Xiao Rang didn't speak, the messenger thought it was heart-wrenching, and quickly put on the main event: "Your Majesty, please look at the red mole on the center of A Yue's eyebrows."

Yun Xie's curiosity was hooked, and he followed along. A Yue rushed to Yun Xie with a kind smile, and Yun Xie was instantly elated.

The mole between Ah Yue's eyebrows was bright red, which made his slightly dull face look more moving.

"As you have guessed, Ah Yue is a fertile man. The brighter the mole, the easier it is to get pregnant. Your Majesty will know it by 'trying' it." The messenger laughed so sensually.

"Stop, stop," Yun Xie sneered after listening to the hot ears, "Don't you think of people as people? No wonder you can subjugate your country."

A Yue glanced at him unexpectedly.

The messenger was so frightened that he fell to his knees with a plop, trembling all over.

Xiao Rang noticed the "feeling" between Yun Xie and A Yue, took a sip of tea, and said lightly, "How do you feel about Father Xiang?"

"I think it's pretty good." Yun Xie didn't hesitate.

Xiao Rang's eyes became more and more sinister: "In that case, I cut it with the other prisoners."

The messenger was about to faint, but Ah Yue was surprised for a second. The first moment his expression seemed to be indifferent and relieved, and then he became anxious.

Yun Xie thought he heard it wrong, and widened his eyes: "Cut it off?? Don't give it to me!"

Although he was inexplicably uncomfortable about Xiao Rang's taking A Yue into the harem, he didn't want the body of such a beautiful beauty to be left alone. Besides, he had to guide Xiao Rang to the embrace of socialism.

Xiao Rang's face was as cold as frost.

Seeing the turn of events, the messenger raised his eyebrows with joy: "A Yue's ability to enter the eyes of the cloud is also a blessing from cultivation.

Xiao Rang interrupted: "Accept in the palace to be a palace maid."

The corner of Yun Xie's mouth twitched slightly: "... Palace maid?"

Xiao Rang took a sip of tea: "Is there a man with a handle in my harem?"

Yun Xie: "...No."

Xiao Rang glanced at him: "So no matter how much you talk to your father, I will immediately ask him to be a eunuch."

Yun Xie was weak: "...The palace maid is the palace maid."

Also a life saver.

A Yue's eyes wandered over Yun Xie and Xiao Rang, and there was a quiet interest in his eyes.

When it was over, Yun Xie was about to go back to the house, A Yue passed by and left as if nothing had happened, Yun Xie clutched the extra note in his palm, opened his peach blossom eyes, but didn't say anything, and put the note in his sleeve.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

He's my Fairytale By N.A.M.F.

Historical Fiction

209K 10.7K 78
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consist a main character, male lead...
142K 5.2K 108
https://m.shubaow.net/105/105437/ Author: coffee-colored dumplings Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-02-21 Latest: Chapter 108 Extra Story Dan...
376K 15.1K 137
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...
6.3K 267 76
Li Xin, the former singles skating world champion, died unexpectedly and was reborn in Mu Huan's body. His body was gone, his savings were gone and t...