Wish Granted | Yandere kny x...

By kayeesey

Discontinued. "If only I knew what would happen, I would've stop my past self..." Y/n told to herself... in a... More

❶。
❷。
❸。
❹。
❺。
❻。
❼。
❽。
funfacts!
❾。
➓。
❶❶。
Added love interest!
12。
13。
14。
Announcement
15。
16。
1K Special 😻😻
69
18。
19。
20。
21。
22。
23。
24。
Self promo is life
New year
25。
26。
Season 2 short scenes used !!
シーズン 2、エピソード 1
S2, C2
シーズン 2、チャプター 3
シーズン 2、チャプター 4
Idk
Discontinuing.
HI

17。

1.1K 30 110
By kayeesey

¡TW!
Torture
Murder
Blood

Y/N POV

That day was tiring. I mean like, super. Had to hangout with Kanao, Sabito and Makomo. Makomo seemed to be quiet when Sabito always talks.

I flopped in my bed and it was 10:50 PM in the night. I had to sleep because I'll hangout with Daki and Gyutaro at 5 AM.

'God I wish I die.'

¡Error!
¡Wish not granted!

'Ow! Why did I suddenly hear ringing at my ear.' I hissed in pain.

I suddenly fell asleep by it.

KANAO POV

When I came home, I was in rage. I ran up to my room and screamed in my pillow.

"Kanao?" Shinobu knocked to my door.

I made my face calm and opened the door.

"Yes?" I answered the looking worried lady in front of me.

"I heard your door shut and it was very loud. Are you okay?" Shinobu explained while I kept my smile on.

"I'm alright. Thank you for worrying about me." Was all the last thing I said before I shut the door.

My face went back to rage and was thinking of torture.

TIME SKIP

I was in a random person's basement.

I cut the person's fingers first and I stabbed their hands.

The person screamed in pain.

"Shut up, will you?" I screamed at the person.

The person continued screaming for help and in pain. I sighed and grabbed my bag.

I grabbed an alcohol and opened it. {guys not the beer ok?}

I walked to the person and took off it's bandana in his eyes. His eyes was shut. "Open your eyes." I commanded him.

He didn't obey what I said and I sighed again.

I forced my fingers to open his eyes.

I then poured alcohol in his eyes.

The guy screamed in pain but no one could hear it. I couldn't even hear one car getting in the road.

"Shut the fuck up! My ears are bleeding just by your screams!" I yelled at him while pulling his hair up.

He cried and begged for me to let him go. I was enraged so I couldn't let him go.

Yes this is unusual of me because it's about that guy earlier at the mall.

Tsugikuni Kokushibo.

That asshole touched Y/n's hand without her permission.

I can't kill him when I want to because he's one of the wealthy and strong family.

Thinking about that makes my torture go way worse than what I'm doing.

My eyes widened in rage. I grabbed my sharpest knife and stared at the guy. I then kicked his legs and stabbed it back and fourth. Blood was all over me. All I could smell was blood. The guy screeched in pain again.

Y/N POV

I woke up at exact 4 AM because of Gyutaro and Daki.

"Hey~ N/n!" Daki called out for my name.

They were now in our school uniform.

"I got your uniform and stuff ready. Also your food. Just shower so you'll be ready." Gyutaro said while getting a chair and sitting on it.

He was sitting in front of the back of the chair. If you know, you know.

"Oh come on, N/n! It's Friday! Plus the hangout you invited us to?" Daki told me while getting me up.

I groaned. "Fine. Just let me shower." Daki nodded while Gyutaro nodded too.

I stood straight and got to the bathroom to shower.

DAKI POV

I bet onii-chan likes her. Even onii-chan left me alone in our house just to take care of N/n because she had a broken ankle.

I looked to my brother who was staring at the window. It was still dark but who cares.

"Onii-chan, do you like N/n?" I asked him, avoiding eye contact.

Gyutaro's eyes widened but calmed down anyway.

"Yeah. She's been friends with us for a week and I could see that she's kind and polite." Gyutaro confessed while I squealed.

"You two are gonna be the best! Don't doubt yourself that she doesn't likes you because she obviously likes you!" I responded to my brother who was fidgeting his fingers.

"We'll see..." He replied with his normal tone.

Y/N POV TIME SKIP

I went downstairs to eat and Gyutaro has already got my breakfast ready! Seriously a husband material.

He cooked pancakes and he has chocolate syrup and maple syrup too!

My eyes went up in amazement and hunger. I ran down the stairs making me almost fall in the last step.

I just acted like nothing happened and ate. My eyes had sparkles and still on amazement because his pancakes was yummier than I do.

He also poured maple/chocolate syrup at my pancake.

"Thank you, Gyu-san!" I thanked him with my mouth is full.

"You cannot talk when your mouth is full." He lightly scolded me.

Daki was also eating like they lived here too. I don't mind them living with me.

Gyutaro snatched my empty plate from my hand and he also grabbed Daki's.

My eyes widened when I know what he'll do.

"I'll wash the dishes, Gyu-san! You already cooked pancakes!" I offered.

"It's alright. I'll do it. I can handle this." Gyutaro answered me.

'He's so hardworking! How much is he a husband material!' I simpily thought.

{simpily : a word I made up, in a simp way :) }

I sighed in defeat and Gyutaro softly smiled. Not the one on anime.

He's so precious. <3

I blushed and ran up upstairs. Daki was smiling like an idiot.

Gyutaro continued washing the dishes and I brushed my teeth.

TIME SKIP

It was now 5:25 AM and the sunrise was showing.

I took my phone out and captured a picture of it.

We three were sitting at the grass waiting for it. It's now 5:45 and it was sunrise.

I smiled at the beauty of the sky.

"Okay! Now let's go at school to be super early!" Daki stood up whike Gyutaro and I haven't stand up.

"Daki, it's 5:45." I replied with two dotted eyes.

"Wait what? It's only 5:45? Was I that excited?!" Daki exclaimed at us.

"Yes." Gyutaro and I said in sync.

Daki groaned in response. "Okay then let's eat at restaurants or whatever I just want desserts."

She forced us to get up so we got up. I only wanted desserts too. I was craving for them.

"Onii-chan, can you drive all of us to ' Ciel Desserts ' ?" Daki asked her brother while staring at her phone which is on her hand. "Where is that?" Gyutaro asked her. "It's near here. It's only 8 minutes drive from here." Daki answered the question and Gyutaro nodded.

"N/n, you'll come with us no matter what your decision is. I know you're craving for sweets too." Daki added.

"How did you know?" I replied while we all walked through Gyutaro's car.

He had a license too so yeah. They're pretty rich hehe. Marry me.

We were now at Ciel Desserts and there's a lot of desserts.

I crave for all of them but 250 yen each. Dang I'm not that rich plus I still need money. I only had 2000 yen with me left and I still need money to hangout with others.

'I wish someone can pay those for me.' I cried in my mind.

"What do you wanna eat, N/n?" Gyutaro asked me.

"I don't have money with me so I don't want anything." I replied while rubbing the back of my neck.

"I'll pay for it." He offered. I smiled and got happy.

"Strawberry ice cream with strawberries too please." I ordered. The order person nodded and wrote down our orders.

Daki was finding for a table. I followed her to the table meanwhile Gyutaro payed for it.

"So... N/n-chan, can you help me with math...? This assignment is due later..." Daki hesitantly asked me.

"When did they give you this assignment?" I asked her while nodding my head.

She grabbed her math assignment in her bag. "Uh... Two days ago...?" Daki responded with a sweat.

I sighed and grabbed her math. I taught her to how do those algebras and stuff. She mostly understood. So she needs for someone to explain it to her so she can understand it.

Gyutaro was now sitting with us and listening too.

The order came and I was drooling over it.

My order.

Daki's order.

Gyutaro's order.

We thanked for the food and started digging in.

In the middle of eating, Gyutaro took his phone out and took a picture of Daki and I. Three was together and three was individual.

"Hey N/n, can I taste your order? You can taste mine too." Daki asked me.

"Sure. Mine is tasty. Wonder what your order's food taste like." I said while she got ice cream from my cup.

I also got an ice cream from her. My eyes lit up because it was delicious.

"It's delicious." I told to Daki while she nodded. "Gyutaro, can I have a takoyaki, pretty please?" I asked him.

"Okay. You can get whatever you want from me." He answered while rubbing the back of his neck.

I grabbed a fork and ate one takoyaki. "Damn this is tastier." I put my tongue out and licked my lips to make sure that no food gets left behind.

{i then remembered trolls}

It was now 6 AM in the morning and two more hours before school starts. I'm getting this opportunity to hangout with two of them.

"Oh by the way N/n, onii-chan baked this cookies earlier and he wanted me to give it to you so you can eat it." Daki mentioned cookies while getting it from her bag.

{imagine it's more than six and in a pack of bag or plastic}

I had the 'o' mouth. "Thank you, Gyu-san!" I thanked him again.

"It's no problem." Gyutaro replied with a blush while looking away and rubbing his back of neck.

Daki looked at us back and fourth and smiled.

I tilted my head while Gyutaro got more blush on his cheek when he knows what his sister is saying.

I stared at them with two dotted eyes.

TIME SKIP

It was now 7:00 and we spent our one hour at that restaurant.

Gyutaro was now driving to school.

When we got out, stares got at us again. Again.

Daki put her arm around my back shoulders and Gyutaro just stood straight there. He had his hands in his pants pocket.

The others was taking pictures too and I was getting uncomfortable from it.

Gyutaro noticed I was uncomfortable.

"You scums, you don't take pictures from someone without their permission! Get your phones out of your hands before I beat you up." Gyutaro threatened the people while I looked at him with a smile and mouthed a 'thank you.'

He just blushed and looked away while nodding.

Who knows Gyutaro has a soft side for someone who's not his sister? Of course reader!

We went to the lockers and our lockers was just beside each other.

I opened the locker with the code and when I opened it I was surprised.

Daki was confused why I was surprised so she looked at me and looked down.

Her eyes widened and had stars in her eyes.

Gyutaro also looked and had a surprised but not surprised face too.

"Damn N/n, you got seven love letters from seven anonymous people. You have secret admirers." Daki teased me.

Gyutaro was and always is quietly as usual.

I bent down to get them but I was wearing a skirt. Nah who cares I have shorts under it.

I put the love letters to my bag to read it later at first class since it's still 7:15 AM.

"Who knew I was popular." I sarcastically asked them. "Hmm... The other students of course." Daki replied with a smile while getting her stuff for her first class.

I chuckled and Gyutaro did too.

We parted ways and said to meet up later.

I went to my first class and started reading the love letters.

First love letter:

"Hello, L/n. I know you don't know me but I really like you! I'm a female though but I wish you won't judge me for being lesbian for you.

- xx anonymous"

My eyes watered up a bit and I folded it. I started to look around the class and saw a girl blushing when I read it.

Second love letter:
"I like you. That's all.

- xx, R/N"

{R/N= Random Name}

My eyebrows went high because of how brave this person is. He even put his name in.

Third love letter:
"Hello, Y/n-chan! I might just tell you that I like you. I can't do this in person but I do like you!

- xx, ?"

' 'Y/n-chan' huh?' I thought with eyes widened.

Fourth letter:
"Hello. As you remember I'm Daisuke right Y/n? The ice cream truck guy :). Just to ask you if you can tutor me later after school because I can't understand my history assignment. Thanks in advance, Y/n-san! By the way meet me up in the library later if you accept it. I can pay you!

- from: Daisuke Matsumuto"

That's not a love letter but okay. Money is the reason.

{— we exist everybody knows it's a fact kiss kiss.}

Fifth love letter:
"Just letting you know that I like you. I know there are a lot of people who likes you but I wish we can be friends too!

- xx, Akasuki Cho"

She seems interesting! I might befriend her too! I guess I just have to find her.

Sixth letter:
"Hey. It's Kyojuro. We saw a kid here strolling at the park with no one. He has white hair with a spider too. He has a tarantula with him. He said the name's brother. Can you take care of him while we can't? Sorry for this request, Y/n-san.

- From, Kyojuro."

This is the time I meet Rui my child! I'll be coming for you later! Let me message Kyojuro.

Chats

🔥

Y
- Hey Kyojuro! I would gladly take care of the kid. He seems interesting along with the spider!

K
- Okay!
- Thank you, Y/n! You're the best on these kind of stuff!

Y
- :)

IRL

Seventh love letter:
"As the wind breezes your hair, you look mesmerizing. Every single time, it makes me more in love with you. I wish I can tell who I am but it seems like someone already caught your attention. I'm desperate to stay loyal for you.

- xx, anonymous ❤️"

Gyutaro Shabana
L/m (not a yandere but a romantic love interest): 35% {guys i dont remember how many percentage is his love meter so i'm going to put random numbers hehe}
"Always says thank you, very beautiful and kind."

Daki Shabana
L/m (platonically, not a yandere): 50% (forgot her percentage but it has been a week so it'll be 50%)
"Loves desserts."

Kanao Tsuyuri:
L/m: 30%
"I feel like I want to cut of Kokushibo's hands."

Thank you all for 1k reads 😭😭❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.7K 24
𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐊𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐔 𝐱 𝐊𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐔 ꜱʟᴏᴡ ʙᴜʀɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ══ "no one likes you, tomioka-san, but I love you" ══ 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙪𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠...
156K 6.6K 49
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...
28.4K 1K 21
for·bid·den /fərˈbidn/ adjective not allowed; banned ···*···*···*··· I'm scared that loving you will end up hurting us, so please don't make me regre...
3.2M 157K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...