Bane of the Wolves

By Inter_Novels

°°° Humans lived tedious lives under the ruling thumb of the Wolves and their King. They forced their hierarc... More

Bane of the Wolves
Copyright
Prologue
Chapter One - Violator
Chapter Two - Livid
0.0
Chapter Three - Rose de Gilmore
Chapter Four - Audience
Chapter Five - Ruling
[HIM]
Chapter Six - Dining
Chapter Seven - Cautionary Advice

Author's Note

59 1 1
By Inter_Novels

Hello! I hope everyone is doing fine. I am here to give a small update to those waiting for more chapters to come out. I have been extremely busy and knocked around by my personal life that I haven't been able to write. I haven't forgotten about this story it's always on my mind whenever I have the spare time which isn't much. But, I just can't get to my laptop to get what I want written.

Soon, maybe this upcoming week or the next I will try my best to put out a chapter because -not to toot my own horn or anything- this story is the best I have thought of so far.

Thanks for Reading!

From, the loving author, Dasia Lee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 601 42
"I could not stray my gaze away from her, splaying her across my lap once I had taken my toll onto the berth, sinking further with her weight belongi...
502K 13.4K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
1.1M 24.8K 31
"Who is she?" "Is that their daughter?" "Maybe she's our new queen" "She's so pretty." ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() "Good evening, My Queen." Th...
1.5M 77.9K 45
(Rooming with Royals Sequel) He's the prince of werewolves. She's the princess of demons and witches. Silently falling for her childhood best friend...