๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“แตƒสณโฑแตƒโฟแตƒ แตสณแตƒโฟแตˆแต‰

By stevezwifey

ariana grande, a pop star who is known to the world as a princess to the public but an asshole in private, is... More

hi!
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
PART TWO
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
important question!
โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT 2

nineteen

3.7K 148 15
By stevezwifey

it had been about a month since the charity event, and y/n and i both finally had a day off together. y/n was still pushing herself with the album, but after our talk a few months ago, she had taken it much easier on herself.

i was in the kitchen making lunch and y/n was relaxing in the living room. i stirred the vegetables in the pan as the sound of the mail truck rang through my ears.

"babe, mails here!" i called out for her, hoping she could get up for a few seconds and fetch the mail.

"i got it!" she replied back from the living room. the door opening and shutting was the next thing i heard, and i moved on to boiling the noodles for the pasta. y/n's kitchen was a lot more filled than mine was, so i was honestly able to cook anything i wanted here.

the door opened and closed a few minutes after and y/n began shuffling through her mail. i glanced over at her and watched as the blood drained from her face.

"jesus christ. does this man not know how to leave me the fuck alone?" she mumbled, sitting down on the couch with a huff. there was an envelope in her hand and she gently ripped it open, pulling out a lined piece of paper.

i clicked off the burners with furrowed eyebrows as i walked into the living room, laying my hands on her shoulders from behind the couch.

y/n sighed, rolling her head back as i gently massaged her shoulders and neck. "will you read it for me please?" she asked, holding up the folded paper.

   i hummed and plucked it from her fingers, walking from behind the couch and taking a seat at the single chair across from her. i unfolded the paper and glanced at her before starting to read it.

   "jaybird, i understand now that you don't want to speak to me, but i wanted to use this letter to apologize. i never should've laid my hands on you or your mother. i know it isn't an excuse, but i was drinking a lot, and we both know how i get when i drink. it may not have seemed like it, but i do love you and your mother more than anything.

   "i would love it if you'd be willing to meet up with me so we can chat in person, but if you deny this request, i will leave you be. and i just want to say that i'm so proud of you."

   i looked up at y/n over the edge of the paper and watched as she wiped her eyes. she waved her hand as she sniffed heavily. "i-i don't wanna hear any more."

i nodded slowly and let her have a moment to herself as i looked back down at the paper. i scanned the rest of the words on the page, rolling my eyes at some of the pitiful excuses her dad made.

at the very bottom of the page there was something that caught my eye. my eyes widened as i read it over, looking back at y/n who was busy mumbling under her breath. i stood from the chair and made my way to the couch, taking a seat next to her.

"babe, you alright?" i asked softly, rubbing the back of her neck with my thumb. y/n nodded and relaxed her shoulders. "i know you said you didn't want to hear anymore, but he said he found your mom."

y/n's head snapped up and she looked over at me with urgency written on her face. she basically snatched the paper out of my hand but i didn't mind. she had been talking about trying to find her mom for a little over a month now, so i couldn't imagine how excited she was now.

"holy fucking shit," she muttered to herself as she pulled out her phone.

i had noticed that the location her father had written down was a rehab center that was downtown. if y/n's mom actually was there, she had only been forty minutes away for god knows how long.

y/n quickly dialed the number and pushed herself up, pacing the room as she held her phone up to her ear. she perked up instantly as the line stopped trilling, almost stopping in her tracks.

"hello, yes. um, i'm calling about one of your patients? her name's clara. she might be going either by her maiden name, y/l/n, or robinson." y/n spoke into the phone, running her hand over her face.

she nodded to herself as the person over the phone spoke and a sudden sigh of relief escapes her lips. "thank you. thank you so much. do you guys take visitors?" her voice was getting weaker as tears sprung in her eyes.

she smiled gently as she nodded again. "okay. thank you so so much. alright, bye." y/n let out a shaky sigh as she pulled her phone away from her ear. she shoved her face into her hands as she started to cry, but i knew they were happy tears over sad ones.

   i smiled at her and walked up to her, wrapping my arms around her waist. y/n let her hands fall from her face so i reached up and pecked her lips gently. she tangled her hand in my hair as she kissed me back with all of her might.

   "will you come with me tomorrow? i want you to meet her." y/n asked with a hopeful glint in her eye. i smiled up at her and grabbed one of her hands, squeezing it tightly.

   "of course i will, silly."

   y/n's lips spread into a wide and goofy smile as she wrapped me up into a hug, hoisting me up. she swung me around as she hollered. "i'm so excited!"

   i giggled as she pressed little kisses to my neck before she set me down. y/n's hands looped around and gently pushed into my stomach, making my heart flutter.

   i shook my head as i looked into her eyes. "how about lunch?"

——

   the next morning, i had to drive us over to the rehab center because y/n was shaking so badly. she hadn't taken her anxiety medication for a while because she just hadn't needed it, but i made sure she took some before we left.

   i held her hand the entire way there and as i found a parking spot. unlike usual, i was the first to get out of the car and help y/n out. the look on her face made it look like she was about to shit herself, making me chuckle a little.

   i kissed her cheek as we walked up to the entrance of the building. "it's gonna be great. i'm right here with you, love." i reassured her, rubbing my hand against her bare arm.

   y/n blew out a puff of air from her cheeks and nodded to herself. "yeah, yeah. thanks." she stuttered out as i opened the door for us, letting her in first.

   there was an older woman sitting at the front desk that sent us a small smile as we walked up to her. y/n wiped her hands on her jeans as she stepped up to her, returning the smile.

   "uh, hi. i'm here to see clara y/l/n? um, i'm her daughter." she loosely introduced herself as she pulled out her license and showed it to the woman.

   the woman's smile grew inches as she stared at y/n. "you look just like your mother. she talks a lot about you, sweetheart." she winked, handing y/n her license back.

   y/n nodded sheepishly as she shoved the card back into her wallet. "okay. so first we're going to have you both go through security just to make sure you aren't bringing in anything that can be seen as harmful to our patients. then someone will lead you to where you can find your mother. i hope it goes well, honey. she's going to be so excited to see you."

   i sent the woman a small grin as we walked away and to security. y/n went first and the guy stepped up to her, patting her down. she looked at me with wide eyes and a small giggle.

   i rolled my eyes as she was passed by and i was next. my examination was a lot quicker than y/n's since i was showing a little more skin and literally had no where to hide anything.

   y/n grabbed my hand as i stepped back up to her. another woman, this time much younger, approached us with a smile and a clipboard. "you're here for clara?" y/n nodded quickly. "great! you two can just follow me."

   y/n squeezed my hand as tight as she could as we followed behind the girl. my other arm wrapped around hers and i kissed her small tattoo of a bee that was just below her shoulder.

the girl looked back at us over her shoulder, gesturing to a pair of double doors. "we're just in here. we do have to have supervised visits so there will be a few of our staff members in the room just to make sure everything goes smoothly. do you have any questions?"

y/n and i both looked at each other before shaking our heads. "great," the girl replied, pushing open one of the doors. i let go of y/n's arm and kept my grip on her hand as we walked in together.

there were two other groups of people in opposite corners of the room, most likely having visits with loved ones like we were having. there were posters along the walls that were filled with words of encouragement. the walls were also lined with tables and bookshelves that were stuffed with books and games.

a few couches were in two corners of the rooms and a tv that was displaying announcements such as the time that some patients were sober and upcoming events.

the woman led us to a separate corner of the room where a woman sat by herself. she had her legs crossed as she sat on the couch. there were glasses perched on her nose as she stared down at her book, gently flipping the page.

i smiled. she looked healthy.

y/n bit down on her bottom lip as she stared at her mother, her hand shaking in mine.

"clara?" the woman called for her as she stood in front of her. "your visitors are here." clara looked up at her at this and the girl pointed over to us with a smile. she patted y/n's mother on the shoulder before she walked off, taking a place by the door next to a coworker.

clara slid off her glasses as she finally looked over at us. a look of shock flashed over her face and her hand found a place over her heart. her eyes welled with tears as she slowly stood up, opening her arm to y/n.

y/n detached from me as she delicately wrapped her arms around her mother. clara's hand cupped the back of y/n's head as she swayed them from side to side, the other rubbing her back.

clara reluctantly pulled away from their embrace and cupped y/n's cheeks, wiping away the tears that were falling from her eyes. "my beautiful, beautiful baby." she whispered through her tears.

"hi, ma." y/n smiled, leaning into her mother's touch. "i missed you so much."

"i missed you more, jaybird." clara smiled, her tears streaming down her cheeks rapidly.

y/n wet her lips as she glanced at me quickly. "uh, i-it's actually y/n now, ma." clara cooed as she squeezed y/n's cheek. "oh, that's my girl! i'm so proud of you, baby."

y/n let out a small laugh as her mom slowly dropped her hands from her cheeks, looking over at me with a smirk. "now, tell me who this lovely lady over here is." she teased, poking y/n's side.

y/n smiled widely as she grabbed my hand again, pulling me towards them. "this is ariana, she's my girlfriend." her voice was filled with pride and adoration, making my stomach do flips.

   clara's lips spread into a smile that was identical to y/n's. she opened her arms with a squeal, pulling me into a hug.

   "it's so nice to meet you, clara. y/n talks so much about you." i spoke quietly before we pulled away from the short hug. "also, you're looking absolutely amazing."

   clara looked at y/n and raised her eyebrow. "i like her," she mouthed, shooting y/n a wink. y/n laughed happily with a stupid smile on her face. "i like her too."

——

   we must've been here for maybe three hours already, even if it didn't feel like it.

   clara had apologized profusely for leaving all those years ago, and y/n being the forgiving person she was instantly forgave her. she told us about how she's struggled with alcohol for about ten years and has now been completely clean for about eight months.

   she caught y/n and i up on what she's been doing for work and just her pastimes. she had worked in a small restaurant for a few years before she landed a nice desk job. luckily for her, her boss was very understanding with her addiction and had kept her position open for when she is ready to return back to work.

   y/n went on to tell clara everything. she started at when she left and made her way up. she told her about how she met daisy and how their relationship went on. she told her about the break up and then us getting together, and daisy's passing.

   she told her how miles was doing and what he was doing with his life.

   she went into detail about her career and made sure to mention the awards she's won in appreciation to her work. she told her about how we broke up and i even told her about how i miscarried. clara was even able to give me information about how to cope even if it was years after, since she had suffered a few of her own before she fell pregnant with y/n. we went into how we got back together and how we're doing now.

   y/n held my hand loosely in hers as she smiled at her mother. "also, we're thinking of trying again." she admitted, looking at me with eyes packed full of love.

   clara laid a hand over her mouth as she smiled even bigger than we were. "grandbabies! oh, thank you lord!" she held her hand up the sky, making y/n and me laugh.

   "so when's the wedding?" clara asked, raising her eyebrows at y/n as she gave her the mom look. y/n blushed as she fiddled with my fingers.

   "it's coming. very, very, soon."

——

   "we'll be back next week, okay ma?" y/n told her mother as she hugged her tightly. i stepped forward and gave clara a hug too.

   "yeah, you better! and i wanna see a ring on that girl's finger when y'all come back to see me. and get working on my grandbabies!" she scolded y/n, smacking her shoulder.

   y/n held her hands up as she winced. "yes ma'am!"

clara sent me a sweet smile and waved to us as we walked out the door. "i love you both!" she called out after us. "i love you too, ma!"

"i love you, clara!" i waved to her as we left the room and the doe shut behind us. y/n let out a huge sigh of relief as she bent down, putting her hands on her knees.

"see baby! that went fucking amazing! you were pissing yourself for nothing!" i laughed as i wrapped my arm around her waist, walking us back to the entrance.

"i know! that was even better than i imagined it. god, i missed her so fucking much ari." her voice was filled with emotion as we left the building and headed to the car.

i turned her towards me and grabbed her face, pushing my lips against hers. she hummed happily into the kiss and grabbed my hips, her lips slowly forming into a smile.

"i love you," she whispered against my lips and discretely patted my backside with a smirk.

"i love you too, asshole." i patted her cheek in response. "now let's go an make some babies."

——

heyyyy!!

QUESTION TIME YALL :

gimme some baby names y'all like right here 🤞

also this update is late af but my dumbass took a nap after school lmao

i love you all so so much!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.2K 24
you and ariana...imagine a world like that... a collection of ariana grande imagines. โœจ๏ธ I take requests, SOMETIMES. #10 in grande 10.21.22 #13 in ar...
94.2K 3K 59
Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one ever should And I'm hating myself 'caus...
115K 4.8K 20
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ariana likes her daughter's babysitter a bit more than she should.
4.3K 133 6
๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ-๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต...