twenty six

y/n kissed my neck and worked her way back down my chest. she closed her eyes contently as her lips trailed down the valley of my breasts. i held the sides of her head with my hands as she nipped at my skin.

i hissed in pleasure as she closed her lips around my nipple, her tongue swirling around my flesh. i could feel her growing against my thigh again and i squeezed my legs together, only to have them forced back open by y/n's hands.

she switched breasts and gave this one the same attention as the other. my breath caught in my throat as her fingers ran down my stomach, slightly tickling me as the pads of her fingers barely ghosted my skin.

she littered my neck and chest with hickeys as her hand daringly went further down until her fingers were dancing over my clit. she gently tapped it over my underwear and i moaned, absolutely aching for her.

y/n hummed against my neck. "that feel good baby?" she rasped into my ear before her teeth began to nibble on the lobe. i nodded quickly as i gripped her hair as tight as i could.

y/n smiled to herself as her hand finally dipped into my panties. her middle finger almost instantly met my clit, gently rubbing it in circles but not enough that i could get anything out of it.

her ring finger dipped down as she glided it through my folds, making my mouth drop open. she groaned loudly as she met my wetness and swiped it along my slit, making me more of a mess than i already was. she teased me even further as she ever so slightly swirled her fingers around my entrance, applying little pressure to it.

she teased me for what seemed like hours until she finally sunk two of her fingers into me without any warning. i squeezed my eyes shut and a sigh escaped me as my hand trailed down to hold onto hers.

y/n hummed to herself as she pumped her fingers at a slow pace, still teasing me. the heel of her hand bumped against my clit every time she thrusted her fingers into me.

i wanted to cum so bad that i wanted to cry, and y/n knew that. she was just being a little shit.

i jolted as her fingers brushed against my g-spot. my eyes rolled to the back of my head as she kept hitting that spot, a tear of frustration and pleasure cascading down my cheek.

i forced my eyes open and looked to my girlfriend, almost sobbing at the fake pity she had playing on her face. she gave me a fake pout as she slowed down her pace. "oh, my poor baby. what's the matter, hm?"

i had never ever wanted to smack her more than i want to right now. but god, i knew if i didn't tell her what i wanted i wouldn't get it.

"f-faster," was all i could say as my chest heaved. y/n quirked an eyebrow as she completely stopped her movements, making me sob. "please! faster, please y/n!"

y/n smirked evilly as she stared down at me. "that wasn't so hard, now was it?" she hummed as she obeyed my request, slamming her fingers back into me and taking off at a much faster pace than before.

i moaned loudly as i gripped onto her bicep and my legs began to tremble. i thought back to the many times i imagined this and had to touch myself to ease the pain, and now it was finally here and i felt like i was in heaven.

i huffed as y/n withdrew her fingers again and ripped my panties off of my legs, her fingers quickly returning to their position. the only thing i could hear was my moans and pleads for her to go faster and the sound of her pounding into my wetness.

my back arched off of the bed as y/n entered a third finger and hovered her body above mine. i glanced down at her lap again and cried out as i saw her standing loud and proud like before. i shut my legs and my eyes as i imagined having her between my legs.