Queens || The Story of Empire...

By Animallover16743

Jasmine Rodriguez knew she was destined for greatness. She had the beauty, the talent and the best family to... More

Pilot
The Outspoken King
Help
False Imposition
Out, Damned Spot
Our Dancing Days
The Lyon's Roar
Cover and Title
Writers Block

Character Info

752 15 2
By Animallover16743

Jasmine Rodriguez

1/4 of the all sister group, Queens. 18 years old. Youngest daughter to famous producer, Mateo Rodriguez and Fashion Designer Shanda Rodriguez. 1/2 of the Rodriguez twins. Fierce attitude and doesn't take shit from anyone. She can be a diva at times which she gets from her mother. She is bisexual and proud. Best friend to Becky, Tiana, Hakeem, Andre and Jamal Lyon. Cookie and Lucious have always treated her like their own daughter which gained her the nickname "princess of Empire" she is not to be messed with or they'd have to deal with both the Lyons and her own family.

Elena Rodriguez.

1/4 of the all sister group, Queens. 20 years old. Second youngest daughter of Mateo and Shanda. She's the most outspoken and motherly of the siblings so she will speak up if needed about anyone and for anyone. Don't ever speak on her family or there will be consequences. Best friends with Jamal Lyon and Becky. She was somewhat close to Andre and she did not like Hakeem because of the way he acted. It just annoyed her to the max. She is straight and has a boyfriend that she's been with for three years.

Isabella Rodriguez.

1/4 of the all sister group, Queens. 21 years old and 2nd oldest daughter of Shanda and Mateo. She was somewhat introverted. If it wasn't for work then she wasn't around much. She was closest to Jasmine since they lived together in a penthouse that their parents got for them. She was fully a lesbian and she didn't care who knew. Out of her parents, she was closer to her dad as she helped him produce songs at times and he spoiled her a lot growing up. If it wasn't for Elena, people would walk all over Isabella but she's working on speaking up more.

Carmen Rodriguez.

1/4 of the all sister group, Queens. 22 years old. Oldest child of Mateo and Shanda. Carmen was basically Elena, just in a different body. She took the ropes when it came to Queens. She set up the interviews and made sure that everything was ok with her sisters and younger brother. It was her role as the oldest and she is not afraid of beating a bitch up if she needs to behind her people. She was friends with Becky and Porsha. They had sleepover regularly and it was always a good time. She was close to the Lyons but not like her sisters and brother.

Xavier Rodriguez.

Rapper signed at empire. 18 years old. Twin brother to Jasmine. Only son to Mateo and Shanda. Best friend of Hakeem Lyon. Being the only son, he and his father were the best of buds. They did everything together. When he recorded, Mateo was the one producing it, they played basketball together and much to the dismay of Shanda, they look for girls for Xavier together. Xavier is very protective of his baby sister and he would fight a guy just for breathing in her direction. Just imagine what would happen if he found out about his best friend and sister. Him and Hakeem acted more like brothers than friends so if it got out to him, who knows what that would mean for the two rappers.

Shanda Rodriguez. 39 years old. Wife to Mateo Rodriguez. Mother of 5. Shanda was a very popular fashion designer. All the celebrities were wearing her clothes. Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna. You name it. She met Mateo when they were just teenagers in high school and at just 17, she fell pregnant with Carmen. She was kicked out of her house and she had to live with Mateo who wasn't doing well for himself either but with determination and the help of Lucious and Cookie Lyon, they got on their feet and now have the best family in the entire world.

Mateo Rodriguez. 39 years old. Husband to Shanda Rodriguez. Father of 5. Producer at Empire and has produced many songs that have gone on to win my awards. He produces all of his children's music and he is always first in line to any of his wife's and children's shows/events. He met Lucious back in the day since they both grew up on the streets. He was actually the one who encouraged Lucious to pursue Cookie and now they had three children together. If it wasn't for Lucious, he would be where he was today. None of his kids and wife would so he was forever indebted to Lucious and Cookie Lyon.

Oscar Gomez. 22 years old. Boyfriend of Elena Rodriguez. Only child. Father of 1. Fashion model for many clothing lines. Outgoing, smart, protective and goofy. Being the only child of his parents, he was a little spoiled but being with Elena, he wasn't as spoiled anymore since she was the one being spoiled by him. They met through Carmen since the two have known each other since elementary school. He had moved away but came back once he turned 18 and reconnected with Carmen. They have been together for 3 years and he is loved by the whole Rodriguez family. When he was 19, he had a baby with his ex. His daughter who is his heartbeat and Elena loved her like her own.

Saige Gomez. 3 years old. Daughter of Oscar Gomez. She is spoiled rotten by her dad, Elena and the whole Rodriguez family. She's a fashionista. If the outfit she wears doesn't look good, she won't leave the house until it's what she likes. Whenever she walks into a room, it just lights up. She can by shy when she first meets new people but once she warms up to the person, she is the most adorable, most wildest and most sassiest kid you'll ever meet. Saige's real mom died giving birth to her and she was named after her mother. Saige loves Elena like a mom because that's all she's ever known.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.4K 24
The sequel to Big Sister of Empire. So much stuff has happened. Lucious getting arrest. Trina engagement and pregnancy. Could the Lyons have more pro...
92.9K 2.1K 30
Everyone knows that Lucious Lyon has 3 kids with Cookie Lyon. Hakeem, Jamal, & Andre, but no one in the public eye knows that Christina is actually L...
125K 3.1K 38
In this Cookie and Lucious story you will follow them in there journey to turn back time. The Question is can Cookie and Lucious rewrite their story...
144K 3.8K 33
Discontinued as of right now. With the death of his college sweetheart and his son Andre been going downhill slowly losing his faith with the Help of...