She's A Singer (RIREN)

By gayfanficslol

FEMALE SINGER EREN x LEVI!!! Oh and short Eren, your welcome Levi. - Book is almost like a remix of my story... More

1. 🎶
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. 🎶
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. 🎶
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26. 🎶
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. 🎶
36.
37. 🎶
38.
39.
40.
41. 🎶
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.🎶
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.

61.

274 7 9
By gayfanficslol

Eren's POV

It's been so long... Since that day.

I am 38 years old while Levi is 41.

Our children were now 16

I held onto Levi who was making breakfast for all of us like usual. Everything is perfect...

Levi and I were together, creating music with the others, our kids were healthy,

Everyone adopted a kid besides Sasha and Connie who had a child themselves. Our career never stopped everyone loved us and our children.

Jean's and Marco's kid is a girl, named Gabi.

Petra... We've seen her out a couple of times. She actually congratulated me and seemed happy with whatever that guys name was. Oluo? Yeah him.

Anyway, I kissed Levi's cheek as I helped him setup the plates. "FURLAN! ISABEL! Breakfast!" I called out.

The two of them came running out happily. "Morning!" They both said.

I smiled and kissed their cheeks. It seemed like yesterday that I gave birth to my two little twins.

Furlan was just like his dad. Tea lovers, sarcastic, likes to say brat a lot, uses tch, oh and they both love to fucking clean early fucking morning.

Isabel is just like me! Duh!

We love to eat, we are cheerful and nice, we love to help around the house when needed, and we both loveeeee music.

We all sat around. "Eat quickly so I can take you to school." I said calmly.

"Alright." Furlan said calmly.

"And." Levi put his fork down. "You beat up any fucking guy that's comes near your sister."

I rolled my eyes and Isabel did the same. "I got it!" Furlan smirked. "She's not about to have a boyfriend under my watch."

"You know what..." I said quietly. "And Isabel, I give you permission to beat up any female who tries to get at your brother."

"Yes! Finally!" She cracked her knuckles. I rolled my eyes again and so did Levi.

"These kids..." Levi rolled his eyes again and again.

"Shut up." I pinch him and he flicked my hand away.

-

I dropped them off at school casually blasting music to embarrass them. "Mom! Stop!" They both said and glanced around at the people staring at them.

Furlan, getting this from his dad, he narrows his eyes at the people and glared at them making them running off.

"You love it." I smirked and kissed their faces to which they both groaned and ran off. I laughed and Levi also laughed at them running off together.

"I love them." I said with a small sigh as I pulled out the drive way.

"Me too." He smirked. "I also love... Two others..."

"What?" I raise a brow as I glance at him. He smirked and I felt his hands carry up to my boobs. "Levi!"

He squished them for a second before stopping and chuckling.

We went down to Hanji and Mikasa's house and we're greeted by the two of them standing there with Mikasa holding their baby boy. I kissed their little baby boy on the cheek. "So cute!"

Everyone came by all together with their kids slightly making me miss my two babies even though I knew I was going to see them in a couple of hours I couldn't help it!

I was so clingy towards my little sunshines.

We all sat around and started talking. Everyone was way different from before. Everyone was mature, but our music never was. We never gave up our cringey music. Nor did we want to.

"So.. How'd Furlan protecting my little niece going?"  Jean asked.

"It's going fine. I'm allowing her to beat up any girl who messes with her big bro."

"Hey, that's not fair!" Jean spat.

"That's what I said." Levi spoke and rolled his eyes at me.

"Excuse me? If Isabel can't have a boyfriend then Furlan can't have a girlfriend. Simple as that." I said and smirked slightly.

Every female agreed and so did Armin, Erwin, and Marco agreed.

Connie shook his head. "Nope. Not fair."

"It's fair." Mikasa pointed out.

"Nope." The three boys said.

I rolled my eyes once more. "Well that's too bad." I glanced at Levi who was getting ready to drink his tea. He drank it and I said, "Isabel told me she kissed someone."

Levi spit out his drink. "WHAT?!" The three males said and the others cheered happily for her.

"WOAH WOAH!" Levi stood up. "That's it. I'm gonna give her that lecture."

I giggled and Jean stood up. "WHAT IS FURLAN DOING? IS HE NOT PAYING ATTENTION?" He then prayed to god. "God please don't let my daughter find love. She can find it when she's 70."

"70. Really Jean?" Marco giggled.

"Dammit Furlan..." Jean mumbled. "I'm gonna give him a piece of my damn mind."

"Oh shut up. And Levi sit down." I said to Levi who was dramatically pacing back and forth. "She kissed a really sweet person."

"Why did you say person like that." Levi raised a brow as he sat down and so did Jean. Everyone looked eager to know.

"Well... The reason why Furlan wasn't doing his job..." I glanced at Jean who clenched his fist. "Is because, the person she kissed is her friend. Gabi."

Everyone stared at me and Jean drank some of Levi's tea before spitting it out dramatically. "SHES LESBIAN?! OH THANK YOU GOD!" Jean then paused. "Wait a minute... MY GABI?"

"Yes your Gabi." I then paused. "She's bisexual Jean." I pin pointed.

"WHY DIDNT SHE TELL ME?!" Levi said loudly.

"WHY DIDNT GABI TELL ME?!" Jean yelled.

"Because your psycho." I giggled and rubbed his arm. "Don't tell her I told you."

"I'm gonna. How could she! Not that I'm mad." Levi thought about it. "Gabi is a sweet girl. Very sweet." Levi nodded and I agreed.

"She is." Sasha too agreed.

"Of course she is. She was raised by Jean and I." Marco giggled.

"That's why she's lesbian." Jean said and nodded. "She's doing great." Jean nodded again. "Yep. This is perfect." Jean smirked.

"Jean your only happy because it's my kid and your daughter can't get pregnant without a guy."

"Pause... You guys don't think that's weird?" Mikasa asked. "Not that I care."

"Huh?" I raise a brow.

Armin then spoke up, "Aren't we like family?"

"We are, but that doesn't mean we're blooded, I don't mind Isabel dating Gabi. Marco and I already talked about it with the two of them."

"Where the fuck were we?" Jean and Levi both said.

"Hm..." Marco and I both said. "Ah, you guys were playing basketball that day to see whom was better."

Levi groaned and rolled his eyes.

"So you don't care." Armin asked calmly.

"Nope." Marco and I both said. "Are you guys fine with it?" I asked Levi and Jean.

They both looked at eachother speaking in their eye code. "Nope were good." They both said.

"But I'm still giving her that damn lecture." They both said.

We all laughed before actually getting down to music business.

The end.

THAT WAS A CUTE ENDING RIGHT? I LIKE THE TALK THEY ALL HAD!!

I enjoyed this book a lot... I hope this gets more views then it's getting now!<3

On that note, I'm moving on to the next book! Weeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 593 27
Singer Levi x Eren Levi's songs will be coming from Ricky Montgomery, Conan Gray, The Weekend., Coyote Theory, Tv Girl, Roar, Madison Reyes, Cody Sim...
531K 20.9K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
29.4K 572 26
Eren wasn't just any cold blooded killer. He was someone who saved Levi's life. It was dark and cold outside from the rain that poured down hours ag...
7.5K 654 22
THIS IS A MODERN AU!!! Eren is a mess after his mothers death... He couldn't talk to the outside world. He locked himself in his room for months...