We meet going #Raeda

By Ezralover10

This takes Place two mAfter there Break up. Eda is sill cursed She adopted Luz, King and Hunter. She find Luz... More

I want for you
Stay away from her
Oh my titan
Say you want lever me
I'm here for you
A change

You are amazing

186 7 0
By Ezralover10

I'm sorry it took me long to write a another part to this I hope you like.

In the kitchen
Raine-"You never ceased to amaze me." looking at her with such a passion.
Eda-"Are you all hungry?
Darwin-How are you cooking? You're leg is  hurt?!
Eda just look at him with a smile and laugh.
Eda-"You are right my leg is hurt but just one of them and my hands are not hurt at all so I have no problem cooking at all I can stand on one leg and used both my hands. She said laugh.
Amber-"Your so cool MomEda!!! She said as she jump up and down.
Raine-"You shouldn't be out of bad yet it's your leg is not fully healed." They said with the concern looked on their face walking towards her.
Eda-"relaxed rainstorm I had worst injuries then this trust me plus I can do this with my eyes close did you forget who you're talking to. She said with a wink.
Raine bush a little and cover they're mouth like they Fit to cough.
Raine-"No I did not forget who I'm talking to. (Whispars) like I can ever the most beautiful woman in the world."
Amber smile sincerely because they head what Raine said.
Amber-"Could you say that a little loud Raine.
Raine face want red as a tomato.
Raine-"NO I CAN NOT AMBER!!
Ever started to laugh Raine was covering they're face because of how red it was.
Eda-"I think you are pretty amazing to Rainstorm now who hungry?"
Everyone except Raine and Eda-(ME!)
Raine was sill a tomato

After everyone eat
Luz-"That was so good!"
Amber-"yeah MomEda You cook better then Darwin!"
Kaylen-"Yeah!"
Darwin-"Hi! But they are right this is amazing how did you learn how to cook like this?"
Eda-"My mom teach me will she was cooking I would Watch her she's always thought I was just messing around in the kitchen playing with my grudge ball, I would always watch her cook at how I learn don't tell her I said though."
Raine-"Aww that was a cute my Owlet, and I'm so tilling your mom next time we see her."
Eda-"DONT YOU DARE!"
Raine and Eda puckered back and forth.
Hunter-"Will you two just be quick I can't till if your flirting are fighting!"
Eda and Raine face went blank Red!
Raine & Eda -"Stop!!!"
Kaylen & Darwin "let's leave the love birds along now." They said as they brad all the kids out of the room."
Eda-"We're not dating!"
Something about what eda said just made Raine sed. Eda look at over to Raine and could see that they were sed.

The love birds
Eda-"Are you okay?" She said as she plans a head on Raine shoulder."
Raine look over to her.
Raine-"I'm fine."
Eda could till they were lying to her but she did not want to push it because she now what it was like.
Eda-"If you say so."
In Raine head (Stupid! Now look who the one lying you should have just said that.... What would I have said?)
They sit in silence for a few minute and nothing was said.
Raine-"Can I ask a question?"
Eda-"..."
In Eda head (Great question why did it hind to be questions I never like questions but this is for Raine so let's get this over with.)
Eda-"Sure, What your question."
Raine-"Umm how did you get that scar on your back because it look old... it okay if you don't want to answer I understand."
Eda-"No, no that not it I can answer the question I get it from my fight with the Empire I was winning at first but then Luz woke in and he used her against me I protected her and got injured in the process. It okay now it not that Big of the deal to me but Luz sill have some guilty I told her a thousand times that it was okay that it was not her fault but she would not listen."
Raine hugs Eda tightly.
Raine-"That terrible I can't believe he used a child like that you are so breve."
Eda rolls her eyes.
Eda-"Your just saying that."
Raine-"No I'm seriously your amazing Edalyn."
They said as they were holding her face letting her look them in the eyes, Eda giggle little.
Raine-"You are so amazing and beautiful and perfect that why I love you so."
Eda look up with shock she was started to bush Raine face was blank red.
Eda-"What did you just say?!?"
Raine-".... I said.....

To be continued

(So I'm sorry this take me so long to do a another part and I hope you like this and if I mess spell in thing till me are I mass up on some of the pronouns please till me and I'm so that it so short but I hope you like.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
479K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...