Love Hate Things | Mikey x Fe...

By KarmaToTheStrays

THIS STORY IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED BUT A NEW VERSION IS BEING WRITTEN!! "I love to hate you" "Do you also... More

Intro + info
Charaters
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Update/im dying
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
3K Special
Christmas special
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
A/N/short break
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
NOT A CHAPTER! Important question

Chapter 025

1K 33 24
By KarmaToTheStrays

A/N

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Love y'all<3

------

Triggers for this chapter

None

------

Chapter 025

------

It had been a while since Bloody Halloween and things had been calm for a while. Not much fighting has happened- well not with gang stuff but with Mikey and you?... Things could be going better...

"Mikey I'm gonna kick your tiny shrimp ass!" You yelled threateningly at the blonde who was currently laughing his ass of while dodging each and every one of the punches you threw at him. He honestly didn't even mean to make you mad this time.

Today Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Takemichi and Chifuyu went to see Baji. You came along because Baji insisted that Draken brings you. You and him became close before the Toman and Valhalla fight and you only grew closer afterwards. He was like another older brother.

Anyways back to what made you so mad... You all arrived at Baji's apartment before him to surprise him when he gets home. Chifuyu had cheaked in with Baji's mom before hand, asking if him and a few friends could surprise him with a late birthday party. Since he spent his in the hospital you know. She approved of it and was ready to let y'all in when you all got there.

You and Mitsuya baked the cake while Draken and Takemichi put up some decorations all around the living room and kitchen of the apartment. Mikey sat with his legs crossed on the middle of the couch blowing up different colored balloons.

Chifuyu's was helping with balloons but when he heard the sound of a motorcycle pulling up to the apartment complex he walked out to quickly see if it was him or not and unfortunately for y'all it was.

Mikey wasn't done with the balloons- even though there was about 40 of the in the living and kitchen combined, and Takemichi seemed to be loosing a fight to the tape dispenser. He take kept folding onto itself and getting sick up before he could use it to hag up ribbons. It was funny but kinda sad to watch.

"Shit hes not supoosed to be here for another 30 minutes!" Mitsuya grumbled from beside you. You looked around at everyone while you all tried to think of something to do.

"Uhh hurry Chifuyu! Y/N! go stall him!" Takemichi yelled to the other blonde as he started to move faster to get the decorations up. Chifuyu and you nodded your heads before running out of the apartment. Mikey left the balloons alone to help quickly put up the few finishing decorations with Takemichi and Draken while Mitsuya continued to add the last bit of frosting g to the cake.

Racing down the stairs with Chifuyu by your side you guys managed to get halfway down the stairs before Baji stopped you both.

"Did you two just come out of my apartment?" He asked with a raised brow. His eyes traveled between you and Chifuyu while you two both looked at each other trying to come up with a plan telepathically.

"No..." Chifuyu and you said at the same time while looking at the dark haired male in front of y'all. He didn't look convinced in the slightest. In fact he looked more suspicious but honestly who wouldn't be.

"Well yeah but don't worry about it just follow us to..." you started off trying to make a new plan to distract him but your voice faded off as you couldn't think of anything.

"To my apartment!" Chifuyu continued on with your own spew of nonsense. Baji looked at him now with another questioning gaze. "Why would we go to your apartment?" Baji questioned Chifuyu.

"Uhh... cause you haven't held Peke J in a long time and today I'll let you hold him" Chifuyu tried to convince him by using his cat, Peke J, as a bribe.

"Chifuyu your cat like me more than you." Baji said with a straight face while looking at Chifuyu. The blonde boy gasped and gave Baji an offended look.

You stifled a laugh with your hands as Chifuyu mumbled and whined about Baji's statement. Baji looked at you holding back your laught and decide to mess with you two.

"And Y/N why are you even here?" He asked almost as if he had barley known you at all. Your laughing came to a stop as you now where the one giving Baji a hurt look.

"What you don't want me here now!?" You yelled in a fake offended voice while holding your hand to your chest. Baji shook his head with a sigh but you and Chifuyu could see the corner of his lips turn up slightly.

"Yeah. You smell bad" Baji said back with a slight laugh. You could hear the playful tone falling off his lips so didn't take any offense. The three of you laughed for a second before you tilted your head towards the stairs leading back up to Baji's apartment.

(Yo completely off topic but I was just attacked by a mf spider!! Tf going on rn)

It had been a minute or two so hopefully the others where done to the best of their abilities cause Baji was ready to go home. "Well can we go to my apartment now or were y'all leaving?" He asked as he lifted a hand to point to the top of the staircase.

"No we were just looking for you! So we can come to yours" Chifuyu said as he finally stepped to the side y'all's friend. Baji lead the way up the stairs and back to his apartment with Chifuyu and you quickly walking behind him.

You and Chifuyu prayed that the others where ready. When Baji opened the door it was quite and dark which ment the others had actually done a good job. While walking in Baji flicked the light on and a second later Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya and Takemichi all jumped out of their hiding yelling "surprise!"

Baji jumped back for a second not exactly expecting the surprise but after a quick second he calmed down and a small smile made its way onto his face.

It was such a beautiful scene.... but please don't forget that this was just a lead up to another argument with you and Mikey.

Not even 10 seconds after Baji was surprised Mikey and the others threw plates of whipped cream at Baji's direction. Chifuyu saw it comping and ducked behind Baji who unfortunately didn't and you where already off to the side so you knew you where safe. Or you would have been but as Baji dodged the plate that Mikey threw at him and it ended up hitting you directly.

Mikey's laugh died instantly while Baji's grew louder when he realized what had happened. It's not that Mikey didn't find it funny. In fact he found it hilarious. It's just that with recent times Mikey has learned that you are like Emma in some ways and when you get mad you become tempted to beat his ass.

Draken, Mitsuya and Mikey stifled their laughs while trying to avoid eye contact but it failed when Mitsuya tried to cover his laugh with a cough and fail causing Mikey and Draken to laughed to. Chifuyu and Takemichi stayed silent and stepped to the side to let you have a clear paths to get to Draken, Mitsuya, Mikey and Baji who were all still unaware of the danger that was near.

You cleared you're throat and whipped the whipped cream off your face to the best of your abilities before you locked the apartment door. The sound of the lock caused Mikey to look at you and he barely had time to run off before you had already begun chasing him.

"Mikey I'm gonna kick your tiny shrimp ass!"

The next few hours we're spent with the 7 of you all hanging out before everyone started to go home. Mitsuya was the first to leave, saying something about Hakkai along the way as he left. Draken, Mikey, Takemichi and you left next. Y'all weren't hanging out you just decided to leave at the same time.

Since it was only three in the afternoon you still wanted to do something fun instead of heading home or being bored. You'd end up just driving around hopelessly trying to find something fun to do only to do nothing but was all your gas.

You pulled out your phone as you climbed onto your bike and looked up the closest arcade. You wanted to go to one but not the same on that you went to with Mikey and the other not to long ago.

While looking you came across one that had good ratings on the arcade and it was only 37 minutes away. The coolest part was that it was an arcade combined with a bowling alley!

"Hey Draken I'm gonna go to the arcade-" "No your not." He said with a slight laugh but you could tell he was serious.

"It won't be the same one I promise! I'm just bored!" You playfully whine while looking at your brother.

He shook his head before starting his bike up. "Alright but make sure you come back at a reasonable time and not at 2:00 in the morning!" He joked. It had been a slight habit of your to stay out late just taking a late night ride or just looking at the night sky.

"No promises!" You played back but who knew if you were actually serious or not. You both said goodbye and you started to make your way to the arcade.

Once you had arrived you made your way into the arcade nearly being bumped into by some stupid little kid who was running or by a family who can't look we're they are going. People like them make you madder than Mikey does.

But Mikey doesn't really make you mad anymore. In fact Mikey had been a little bit litter around you recently and you honestly didn't really fight to often as much when the two of you are in the same room. Well when a fight does start its not as bad so usual.

'Not so bad.... Yeah Mikey's not so bad.'

You stayed in the arcade spending a few minutes at a couple of different games before you decided you had spent enough cash. You decided since you weren't playing anymore games you'd just walk around and see what was going on around the arcade and billing ally. Maybe something would catch your interest?

Nothing and no one seemed to be to interesting so you figured that it was time you left. Letting out a sigh you looked at the time. 5:22 in the afternoon. Just as your hand was pushing the door open so you could leave a familiar voice called your name.

You turned your head and looked over your shoulder to see Takemichi and Hinata coming towards you. Behind them was a tall guy with a buzz cut and blue hair. There was a simple design shaved into the side of his hair that consisted of a few swirls. It looked pretty cool honestly. He also looked oddly familiar.

'I feel like I would remember if I knew or had seen him somewhere before. He is with Takemichi though so maybe I have seen him?'

Right beside the blue buzz cut guy was a shorter girl who had long reddish brown hair. You knew you hadn't seen her before. You would definitely remember if you saw someone like her.

'Damn she's hot'

"Hey Y/N!" Hinata's greeting pulled you out of your thoughts and you shook your head for a second.

"Oh hey Hina, Takemichi." You smiled as you greeted the two of them. They greeted you back again and the soon the two of them introduced you to the two people that had followed behind them.

It turns out you have seen the buzz cut guy before. His name was Hakkai Shiba and he was the vice captain of the second division of Toman. The girl was his sister and her name was Yuzuha Shiba.

You said hello to the two and they greeted you back just as Hinata and Takemichi did. Well... Yuzuha greeted you. Hakkai on the other hand just gazed over your form for a second before looking away.

"Don't mind him Y/N he can't talk to girls at all. The only one I think he's ever talked to was me" Yuzuha said as she nudged her brothers side. Hinata laught before jumping into the conversation.

"Yeah I found that out the same way you did Y/N" she said.

"Well anyways what are you doing here?" Takemichi questioned while looking at you. He looked around for a second before asking again "Is Draken with you?"

You shook your head. "No Draken's probably at home or with Mikey. I just wanted to come to the arcade cause I had nothing else to do." You explained to the group of them.

The blonde time leaped nodded before Yuzaha spoke up. "You looked like you were just leaving. Would you like to join us?" She proposed.

"Sure! It sound like fun!" you quickly walked over to the lot of them and you all started waling towards the Shiba recidence.

You were in the middle of a conversation with Yuzahu and Hinata when hakkai Interupted yall by calling his sisters name.

The three of you looked ahead to the boys and saw them looking in front of them. Your eyes traveled between Hakkai and Takemitchi and widened at the site of multiple men hording around one house.

"Big bro's coming back home." Hakkai said as he looked at the group of men. yuzahu stood next to hakkai and watched them.

"Sorry Hanagaki but i think you'd better go home." The tall male said while looking at his friend. yuzaha loked at you and Hina then nodded to you both conferming her brothers words.

However before any of you could do or say anything more a new voice spoke up.

"Well if itisn't the youg master Hakkai!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 9K 63
#1. Tokyo 07/06/21 #1. Takemichi 07/06/21 #1. Maleinsert 07/30/21 #2. Animefanfiction 08/03/21 #1. Draken 09/07/21 #1. Revengers 01/12/22 #2...
37K 898 46
Mikey and Y/N knew each other since they were babies . Y/N is from a rich family and she only has her father.Mikey and Y/N's family are family friend...
51K 1.9K 21
โ›๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ ?!โœ โ†ณin which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...
32.8K 749 28
This is my first story! Please bear with me as i've never written these kind of stories before ^^' I do not own any characters from Tokyo revengers...