Unreal Love ~ jp

By hermione-writes

In which two idiotic Gryffindors come up with a plan to: 1. Get back at her cheating, dickhead ex. 2. Get the... More

face claims ✧.*
0. Introduction
1. Break ups and dinner
2. Charms and pink liquid
3. Slime and lavender tea
4. Fireworks and dancing
5. Kisses and rules
6. Rollers and waiting
7. Flowers and walking
8. Snogging and Pizza
9. Quidditch and punching
10. Meetings and wolfsbane
11. Hogsmeade and gifts
13. Christmas pt.1
14. Christmas pt.2
15. Reunion and revenge
16. Regret and swelling
17. The break up
18. Reveal and greif
19. Broken noses and the date
20. Disappointment and celebrations
21. James's Birthday
22. Bracelets and planning
23. The breakup (reprise)
24. Necklaces and wasted time
25. The realisation
26. Cupcakes and sexy pyjamas
27. Kate's birthday
28. Heat and the lake
29. Graduation
30. The beach holiday pt.1
31. The beach holiday pt.2
32. The end.
33. Epilogue
NEW FIC PLS READ!!

12. Giving and tension

6.1K 172 127
By hermione-writes

-sexual content ahead-
no smut

The two weeks leading up to the Christmas break were just like usual school, no new fake relationships, drama or crying, luckily. Kate had decided it was probably a better idea to stay at at Hogwarts over the winter break at least having the Hogwarts kitchen to hide away in and bake and cook to her hearts desires. Even though Christmas was one of Kate's favourite time of the year.

Everyone was going home for the holidays the next morning, leaving at 11, so the gift giving had commenced. Kate was extremely excited for her friends to open their gifts. She had revived a variation of tea from Dorcas, a new hair ribbon from Lily, a wizarding cookbook from Alice and a small cauldron to bake in from Marlene. All of their gifts were wrapped beautifully, to the point of guilt while opening them. Kate was incredibly happy that her friends bought her such thoughtful gifts.
"Guys I cannot thank you enough, these are so thoughtful." Kate said, tearing up slightly.

"Ok, my turn." Kate said composing herself and handed the gifts that she had carefully wrapped for them.
"I've been wanting this book forever!"
"I needed more hair mousse."
"My favourite quills."
"Cat socks, I thought about getting these."
"And you got us all our favourite sweets."
They said happily, huge smiles on their faces.
Kate was knocked back onto her bed as they all ambushed her with a group hug. They knew Kate didn't have the most money, therefore her gifts were carefully picked and planned.
"Thank you guys so much." Kate said "But you're crushing my ribs so can you get up?" She wheezed.
"Are you sure you don't want to come to mine?" Alice asked. "Really, my parents wouldn't mind."
"Alice, It's fine. I can cook the entire day, with the book you gave me and drink all of the teas that Dor gave me. One might even dethrone the lavender tea." Kate countered.
"Ok, you've got to write to us though. We'll miss you." Alice said and gave Kate another hug.
"I promise."

"Soo what did you get James for Christmas?" Marlene asked with a smirk. "Anything special?"
"No, I got him a pair of duck slippers. To match mine." Kate said.
"That's cute, but boring. Should have given him you." She said with a wink.
Everyone rolled their eyes.
"We haven't even talked about sex yet." Kate said. "Talking about James, I have to go and give him his gift." Swiftly leaving the conversation.

Kate pulled two things out from under her bed.
"Oh! You liar, you got him more!" Marlene shouted as Kate ran out of the door.
"What is it?!" Dorcas shouted as Kate ran down the dormitory stairs away from more prying questions.

-

Kate was met with silence when she knocked on the boys door. Where were they?
"Hey, is anyone in there?" Kate shouted through the door but again, no answer.
What was the harm in going in and just leaving the gifts on his bed? Kate opened the door and entered the messy dorm. Finding James's bed and placing his presents on his pillows neatly, content, she observed the room.

She could tell that it was a teenage boys room. It smelled slightly funny, and clothes were strung all around, beds unmade, and sheets of paper and homework all over the floor. Well Remus's side was only slightly cleaner than the rest, his bed made and clothes folded. Had they not packed yet? Then she heard the bathroom door behind her creak open. And spun round on her heels in a panic brining a hand to her chest,

James. Shirtless. Wet. Abs. Arms. Hair.
He was utterly the hottest thing Kate had ever laid her eyes on. She felt her jaw drop open, he looked like he felt like rocks.
Why had she found Amos attractive? His hair was dripping wet sticking in every and all directions. The water droplets sliding from his neck down to his chiselled chest. 6 abs and a very prominent v line to his-
Speak.

"Hi." Kate said, knowing that her face was bright red. "Just dropping off your gifts, sorry."
"It's fine, no harm." He crossed his wet, muscly arms and leant against the bathroom door a towel draped low on his hips. "Kate, you there?" He said with a stupid smirk waving a hand in her face. The pretentious fucker knew he was absolutely godly.
"Yes, I wasn't away." Kate said fastly, staring at his face intently realising he looked different without his glasses, not bad but different. You could cut the tension with a knife, the air in the room thick and heavy.
"Do you have pants on?"
"Nope." James said, licking his lips.
"Ok." She nodded.

"You are wet." Kate swallowed, knowing she was stating the obvious.
"Mhm."
"I'm going to go now. Bye." Kate rushed out and quickly walked to the door intent to get out of the awkward situation she had created.
Just when she opened the door a hand came from behind and closed it with a click. She turned around slowly until her back pressed against the cool wood of the door. Kate was breathing incredibly heavy, chest rising and falling.
"Here's your Christmas present Love." James whispered with his hand above Kate's head and handing her a small box. Her eyes flicked down to his lips for a moment, his tongue flicked across them.
"Thank you." Kate said and crawled her hand down
the door reaching for the doorknob.

Her hair cascading down her back elegantly and small pieces framing her face. The blush pink pyjama set fitted to her frame as her back arched against the door. The sweet lace detail drawing his attention to her full tits peaking out of the top of her shirt. The small shorts clinging to her hips that he so desperately wanted to grab. He was close enough to smell her perfume, lavender.

Her body felt as if it was on fire, heat spreading from her head all the way to her toes. His eyes bore into hers intensely. He'd noticed she was looking up through her eyelashes, pupils swollen, mouth slightly open letting out stuttering breaths before she spoke.
"Where are your friends?"
"Out."
"For how long?" Kate asked quietly now looking at the floor and gulping.
"Kate." James breathed out.
"Mm?"
"Shut up."

Their lips were lightly ghosting over each other's, dancing in hesitation. Finally he leant in fully and firmly pressed their lips together. They had gotten used to kissing now, mouths fitting together like lock and key. He believed Kate's lips were like summer rain, pouring over his as if they had a power to give and take life. He had noticed how she had taken a sharp gasp when he had finally taken her hips into his hands. James had lifted her up like she was nothing, wrapping her legs around his waist and pressing her harder into the door, the whisper of "James" she had let out in that moment had fuelled his desperation to explore every part of her mouth, tongue weaving in and out as if he were a needle and thread, creating the most detailed embroidery.

She was fully to the most extreme consumed with him and his kiss. She had observed that when she ran her fingers through his hair that his whole body would tense. How his breathing quickened when she dragged her hand from hard chest to ab infested abdomen. She had seen his biceps flex while he was holding himself up once they had moved to his bed, rustled amongst the covers. She had noticed how he had kissed her with more intensity when she had intertwined their hands. She had noticed how his hand was crawling his way up her, inching closer and closer to her boobs. Fingers dancing lightly across her skin. They were a mass of lust and passion, tangled limbs and lips seeking each other's air like it was the only way to live.

Kate believed that James was one of the most incredible people in the world, kind and attentive, always paying attention to what Kate was feeling. Compassionate, finding her when she was alone and filling the void of loneliness. He was also beautiful but was the right amount of smug. Always offering a kind smile or talk when needed, pulling a revenge prank on someone who had hurt his friends.
He was sweet, devoted, loyal, respectful, witty, attentive, mood-lifting, brave. He was just perfect in every single way.

Lily was going to be the luckiest girl in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 12.7K 78
This is a POLY relationship. Three men with 1 girl. This story will be a comment to suggest type of story. Participation is a must. A story written b...
147K 2K 42
A Jily fanfiction! **COMPLETED** James, Lily, and all their friends have just entered their sixth year of Hogwarts. Lily deals with having feelings f...
41.2K 502 23
!!! I do not own this work. this is by zeppazariel on Ao3 !!! (I also don't own the cover art, it's off of Pinterest) ✔️completet Regulus closes his...
84K 1.7K 25
So I recently started to read soulmate era stories and that lead to poly stories somehow. I really like them and apparently lots of other people do t...