You are my Sunshine

By _Shuahae

Haonร—Vinxen fanfic based on their first meeting in HSR2 and their friendship Vinxen is a gloomy guy with many... More

Chapter 1: The day we met
Chapter 2: The beginning of "friendship"
Chapter 2.2: Byungjae is Vinxen
Chapter 3: I want to be a 'team' with you
Chapter 4: The Little Prince
Chapter 6: Barcode
Chapter 7 : Semi finals
chapter 8: Semi finals 2

Chapter 5: Vinxen finally got to perform with Haon

70 4 0
By _Shuahae

Vinxen felt really sad at this moment. Haon understood his situation. so he was hesitating, if he should approach him or not. Finally he decided and sat beside Vinxen, "It's okay." He could only whisper these words 'cause he didn't know what else to say. He knew nothing can console him at this moment.

Vinxen hugged him n cried," Seon-ha did best today, I think I don't deserve to go ahead but it should be hers. But I don't even want to stop here, that's why I feel even worse. She doesn't deserve to be eliminated"

"I know but now producer-nim had to choose and he believes in you more. So you have to work harder for them who believed in you and for Seon-ha who is leaving today." Haon hugged back and slowly patted his back. After a pause he said,"Won't you go and say final goodbye to Seon-ha, she is leaving today"

Vinxen then realised he was being stupid now and quickly wiped his tears. Haon was right he shouldn't be the one to cry, he has to be strong and do better for those who believe in him and for Seon-ha too who is leaving 'cause of him. Also how stupid was he to leave Seon-ha without saying goodbye to her. He stood up and went inside, haon followed him. Indeed Haon was his sunshine, he always made him felt better and guided him towards happiness and pulled him out from his misery.

"Sorry Seon-ha" Vinxen went to her and could only say this. He was feeling emotional and regretful once again.

"It's okay. Just be sure to win for me too, since you survived instead of me" Seon-ha patted his shoulder and smiled.

"I promise I'll make it to finals. I'll try to win too" Vinxen said last line eyeing Haon.

Seon-ha laughed knowing his intention,"it's fine if Haon wins too 'cause we are same team. Groovyroom team the best obviously"

Everyone laughed at this. Mood got lighter. Seon-ha left in light mood. She was glad to be in such group with the members who cared about her and producers who guided her in her dream, that is rap.

______________

Next stage was announced. It was again to be performed two teams, one team will have producer featuring while other team will rap on producer beat. Since groovyroom had 3 members. Groovyroom decided 2 members will perform together on their beat and 1 member will perform with them. He told it to them. Vinxen's mood was still a bit off though, when producers told him about this.

"So which of you is confident in performing solo" Hwimin asked

"I guess we all can do" Vinxen replied

"Ooh confidence I see" Hwimin replied

"So we have decided.." Gyujeong tried to create some suspense. "To let Joon-ho do solo with us featuring and Haon Byungjae will be a team"

Joon-ho was shocked. "Woah can't imagine performing with producer nim."

Meanwhile, Vinxen grinned so hard. He didn't even think he would get to perform with Haon although he did hopaone so. But when he heard from producers he couldn't hide his happiness. All his bad mood from before has completely disappeared.

Haon was happy too. But seems like Vinxen was happier. It could be seen as how he couldn't hide it at all.

"Finally, I get to perform with Haon" Vinxen heart seemed like it would jump out of his chest from happiness.

Seeing this groovyroom couldn't help but felt like teasing them, "Since both your colors are different, so let's combine them." Hwimin said, "we are thinking of giving you a song like <some> (it's a song name also some means fling in korean) "
Hwimin laughed,"Love song of Byungjae and Haon"

Listening this all others started to laugh except Haon who was looked totally red. "please stop it", he was really shy.

"Or a dance song" Gyujeong proposed another thing to tease them. "You two decide either ballad or Dance song" Gyujeong almost couldn't control his laughter.

"Ballad sounds good" Vinxen said directly.

"Love song with Haon" He felt happy just by thinking this.

"Ooooo" groovyroom and Joon-ho all simultaneously said looking at Vinxen as if they knew what he meant

"Yeokshi" Hwimin said nodding his head. (Yeokshi means something like I knew it👀 which I think Hwimin definitely meant like he knew it Vinxen wanted love song with Haon)

______________

Vinxen invites Haon to his studio to discuss about their performance together. And for this, they meet at the station, Vinxen came to pick Haon up. Haon was so happy to perform with Vinxen that when he saw Vinxen at the station he couldn't control it and hugged him. Vinxen smiled and thought ,"He is so cute jjinja" and hugged him back and took him to his studio.

Vinxen's studio was small and cozy.
"It's smaller than I expected yet larger than I expected too"Haon was very happy to be here. "Do you do everything here"

"Yes except for peeing and pooping " Vinxen joked. Then continued seriously, "You know it's hard for people to survive here all alone. But I like it 'cause I prefer to be alone"

"That means I can have sleepover" Haon interrupted.

"Umm" Vinxen smiled and nodded. Only Haon could have this kind of treatment from someone who likes to be alone.

"You remember our first meet" Vinxen said. He has played episode 1 of HSR2 on his laptop. It showed Haon who was dressed up like Bee and first entered the classroom. "You know I first thought you were crazy"

"Wow and here I was serious about making friends with you" Haon pouted faking anger.

Vinxen laughed at him pouting in anger 'cause he looked too cute,"sorry i was wrong. I liked you after that"

Haon became red at shy at this.

Vinxen also realised what he said and flustered. He quickly changed the topic. ,"BTW I knew you were gonna choose me in your team." He was talking about when Haon became winner of 2nd grade and chose Vinxen as his first memeber.

"Really😳. But How did you know" Haon was shocked.

"Just instincts. I was like "I know this person is gonna call me". Vinxen smiled.

"Woah for real." Haon then saw the album that was behind the computer. It was <folding screen> his favourite album. "Isn't that folding screen"

"Ah yes, you know it?" Vinxen asked

"Obviously I know. I love it" haon was still excited.

"Oh thanks" Vinxen was happy

"Oh btw you know I didn't know you were Vinxen at first. It was only after you performed a song of this album that I got to know" haon was a bit embarrassed but he thought about telling Vinxen about this.

"Wait, was this the reason after performance you were lost and wouldn't tell me anything and were acting suspicious."

"yes" haon was more embarrassed.

"So Joon-ho knew about this. And that's why you two were whispering?" Vinxen wanted to clear his suspicions.

"Actually.. I was surprised so I asked Joon-ho who was beside me if you were Vinxen and he laughed at it. He also asked how come I didn't know and I'm too naive and all. He was teasing me" Haon made innocent face as if he was accused wrongly.

"Oh I thought.... " Vinxen was happier now knowing Haon and Joon-ho were only talking about him .

"You thought what?" Haon aksed

"Nothing"

"Ok then play my fav song from your album" haon also didn't ask further as he wanted to listen to his song.

Vinxen played to avoid topic. But soon he stopped as he was embarrassed.

"What happened "

"I don't like listening to my songs, they are too depressing" vinxen tried to reason

"But that's your charm. You aren't afraid to show your weakness and that's what attract people. That is what makes you charming" Haon said sincerely. And Vinxen was speechless hearing this. He couldn't help falling more for this cute person in front of him.

They stared at each other for a moment before Haon interrupted. "You know when I first met you I thought you were a normal kid who was like me. A kid who went through a lot. I didn't know you were Vinxen at that moment. So i wanted to make friends with you since I saw myself in you. I was once like you, going through hard times then I decided to change myself and now I'm like this what you see of me" Haon told him his story which he never told anyone.

Vinxen felt sad for him but was also happy 'cause Haon trusted him enough to tell him his problems. They felt more closer now.

____________________

"Since you two have different vibes, have u thought about how to blend" Hwimin asked when they met next time.

"Yes, I am going to talk about my insecurities and show my pessimistic way and Haon will do what he is good at, He will deny me and try to comfort me at the same time. Actually when I saw barcode it's black and white stripes it felt like my sad life to me filled with all difficulties n negativity. But the light which scans it reminds me Haon who is like the light of my life. So I decided to name my song barcode too" Vinxen told sincerely.

"oooo" Both producers and Joon-ho simultaneously exclaimed and eyed knowingly.
Gyujeong laughed and said,"okay we know that"

"So how much part of rap did you both write till now" Hwimin asked

"We finished it all" Vinxen said

"Woah! really! So fast" producers were in shock.

"Yeah we met up and finished it all at night" Haon said

"Night" groovyroom were shocked for real now.

Meanwhile Joon-ho who knew explained, "Yeah, they are living together now"

"I see" Hwimin said with a knowing grin.

"Let's hear your rap" Gyujeong said.

They rapped and it was so perfect that made both producers speechless.

"Well I knew since both are having fling at the moment, they will have perfect chemistry" Hwimin although said this to Gyujeong but was intentionally hinting at those two.

"Yeah I know right. Since it's before they start dating, i also think they will do better together" Gyujeong also teased them.

"Aishh. Stop please, not again." Haon's whole face became red, and everyone started laughing at that.

_____________

It was rehearsal time. Both producers and Joon-ho were expecting them to have the perfect rehearsal since they all knew how awesome their song and the chemistry was. They all were confident in their winning. Hwimin pulled out his phone to record their rehearsal. The staged looked so beautiful and lightning was perfect too. Everything was perfect but suddenly something wrong Happened.
Haon suddenly forgot his lyrics. Producers and his team both became worried at that, it was supposed to be a perfect rehearsal but he forgot the lyrics. Haon became sad 'cause this never happened to him. He wasn't the one to care about winning or losing he always tends to enjoy the performance but maybe since it was with Vinxen and so maybe he wanted to win and maybe he became burdened, he forgot his lyrics for the first time. Vinxen came to him and patted his shoulder, "It's okay it's just rehearsal don't take it to your heart okay. You remember you always say since it's upto the fate why should we waste our time thinking on if it will happen or not right. So don't worry now and just try to focus on performance and enjoy it leave all thoughts behind".

Although, it was Haon who always consoled Vinxen and improved his mood swings, always filled him with positivity but this time Vinxen's words soothed him a lot. Vinxen who always was a pessimist but when Haon was down he became Haon's sunshine. Haon did change Vinxen a lot and Haon was happy to see this change.

He smiled at Vinxen and nodded. He didn't know if they gonna win or not but he was sure he will enjoy his performance with Vinxen and that was enough of victory for him.

______________

~Extra Scene~

Backstage

Staffs are interviewing Vinxen

"Today I finally get to perform with Haon" Vinxen happily told them.

"It seems like you have waited for it for so long" staff asked.

"Yeah, It's true I have always wanted to perform with him on this and finally I got the chance. I'm really excited just thinking about it" Vinxen smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.6K 34
๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™Ÿ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ...
9.7K 371 71
Sick of his pitiful life, Han Jisung ran towards the rooftop but is stopped by new friends. They become his new chapter, his new story. But one day w...
111K 2.1K 30
Welcome to my first Killuaxreader story!! There are a pretty good amount of mistakes but i hope you'll know what i'm talking about. edit: it's been...
57.1K 1.2K 41
[Completed] You decided to go continue your studies in your home town and try to find some stuff related to your past and what happened many years ag...