His Facade (Phase 2)

By makeitshine2021

More

Cant win me back
Wedding bells
The Air I Breathe
Beyond life, Beyond death
RED-Color Of Love And Betrayal
A Friend In Need
Bonjour
One step ahead
I want.....YOU
Only love can hurt like this
We were always a loosing game

Kiss It Better

2.2K 240 430
By makeitshine2021

Fluttering his eyes open, Vansh rai singhania's grabbed his phone only to have his gaze struck on the date displayed on the big screen...

Sighing sadly as a hazy memory of the happy days flashed before his eyes, he switched off his phone before walking upto the restroom to freshen up and spend this special day as nothing but an ordinary one- the thing which he had been doing for the past 5 years....

    ................................................................................

As he stood by the kitchen door, watching his sweetheart who directed all her attention to the work in her hand, totally obvious of his presence, he felt like his heart would explode bits and peaces from the love he felt for her....

What was this women???

How did he get soo lucky to have her in his life???

How on earth did the owner of heaven and hell became soo grateful to grant this devil with this angel????

There she stood, dressed in a floral knees length gown, preparing the icing for cake she was planning on baking for HIS BIRTHDAY.....

A day he stopped celebrating 5 years back because he had no one....no one by his side...

No one to wish him at exact 12 am

No one to burst into his room with party poppers and balloons.....not to forget his favourite chocolate cake

No one to suffocate him with their enthusiastic hugs...

No one to LOVE him.....NO ONE.....

Wiping the lone tear that escaped past his beautiful orbs, he lurched forward, hugging her from behind and nuzzling his face in her neck, inhaling her sweet scent, as his tears soaked her skin

"Vansh??"

She called out in a worried tone, only to silence up feeling him place a small peck at the base of her neck.....

Caressing his hair gently, giving him the much needed warmth he had been craving, riddhima kissed his forehead lovingly, making him feel like the most lucky man to grace this universe........

The loud ting of the microwave, indicating that the cake was ready, brought them out of their dream world as they hurriedly wiped up the tears leaking down their eyes....

Walking past him, riddhima pulled the cake out of the microwave carefully and placed it onto the shelf....

"This was supposed to be a surprise.....but since you have already seen it do you want to help me make the icing???"

"Hmm...that depends,"

He said in a low voice, dragging his tongue over his bottom lip

"Do i get to lay you across this counter and lick it off you???

Its my birthday....maybe I should get to eat off you...."

He whispered cockily making her roll her eyes in exasperation....

This man was seriously impossible and insatiable......

Laughing inwardly seeing his kitten's flushed face, satisfied at being successful in turning the emotional environment back to normal, vansh preceded to pick up the cake container only to hiss in pain feeling a burning sensation pass through his nerves....

Alerted hearing him hiss out in pain, riddhima immediately grabbed his hand and dragged hum towards the sink, allowing cool water to run over his skin which had turned a bright shade of pink

"Are you gonna kiss it better???"

He purred with a mischievous glint in her eyes as she nodded her head absentmindedly and proceeded to lift his hand and kissed the burn lightly

"Mm...yeah but i think i burnt my chest too..."

He moaned in pain as he tapped above his heart...

"Poor thing..."

She sympathised, still not understanding his mischievous game as she went on to kiss the supposed injury on his chest

"Here too..."

He whispered as he tapped his bearded cheeks making her look at him skeptically but nonetheless kissed there too

"Now better???"

"Yeah but thie is where IT REALLY REALLY HURTS...."

He mumbled as he tapped the front of his jeans making her eyes widened in horror realising his game....

"Oww..."

He faked a painful moan, showing her how much pain he was in, as she proceeded to pick up the rolling pin, making him run for his dear life.....

   ..................................................................................

Dressed in a black tuxedo, VANSH RAI SINGHANIA stood near his car, tapping his foot patiently onto the marbled floor, waiting for his sweetheart......

As the the loud sound of hers clanking against the marbled floor reached his ear, he looked up, only to have his breath hitch seeing his sexy siren dressed in a short red dress, which stopped right below the swell of her ass, putting her tempting legs on full display

"The hell are you wearing???"

He questioned in a daze, making her laugh to herself

JACKPOT

This was her little revenge for the mischievous game he had played with her in the morning.....

"A dress..."

She mumbled nonchalantly with a smirk, only to yelp in surprise feeling his hand drift to her ass and giving it a hard squeeze

"Enjoy it now and take alot of pictures because i'll be ripping it off your body as soon as we get home and you'll be on your knees soon after...."

He husked, making her squirm in his arms, as her cheeks heated up at the mere thought....

  ....................................................................................

Silently sipping up her cocktail, riddhima looked around the club dazed.....

It was drenched in absolute darkness, the only source of light being the neon lights flashing across the stage where people were dancing wildly

Honestly it was way better than the ones she had visited with vyom...what was it called again??....oh ya...a BDSM club....was it even legal to have it in the country they lived it????.....

"You know it's really disappointing sweetheart.....
Having such a handsome and sexy man sitting right in front of you but instead of gawking at him, you are busy admiring the ambiance of the club....."

Her husband purred in her ear, sipping on his special "sex on the beach" making her roll her eyes....

She seemed to do it alot when he's around......if you know what she means.....

The loud ringing of his phone caught vansh's attention as he picked up the call.....

"Boss..sophia is here...
She's at counter number 5...."

Kevin informed from the other side of the call....alerting vansh....

"I'll be there in 5 minutes....."

He hurriedly cut off the call to come face to face with his wife's questioning gaze....

"Sweetheart.....i have to attend a really serious situation here....do you mind waiting for me here or in the car if you are comfortable......????"

He questioned making riddhima scoff...

What work would he have in a club full of sexy girls that have been giving him bedroom eyes since the moment he had stepped here....

"And what if i say no...."

She spat...clearly enraged by the thoughts roaming around her head....

"Then we'll leave for home...this very instant....."

Taken aback by his genuine tone, because the desperation in his eyes clearly told her that he would counter otherwise, she simply nodded her head in approval,

Kissing her forehead affectionately, mumbling several thank yous to her for understanding his plea, he matched off towards the first step leading to his sister's murderer

  ...................................................................................

"Vansh???"

Sophia whispered in astonishment encountering the sexy man she had met on the beach once again....

"Est-ce que tu me traques jeune homme ???
(Are you stalking me young man???"

She flirted making vansh cringe but for the sake of facade, he plastered a flirtatious smile on his pink lips....

"Peut-être que je le suis... qu'allez-vous faire à ce sujet ???
(Maybe i am...what are you gonna do about it???")

He flirted back, making her swoon as she grabbed him by his collar pulling him close....almost mingling their breaths together.....

"Ça dépend de la façon dont tu me baises
(That depends on how good you fuck me....)

She mumbled desperately making his eyes blow wide in shock, as he pushed her back a little

"Que diriez-vous d'un bon dîner en premier ???
(How about a nice dinner date first???")

He tried manoeuvring her into spilling all the secrets in pertext of dinner

"Mmmm... je peux dire oui si tu me donnes un éclair du secret caché dans ton pantalon
(I may say yes if you give me a flash of what's hidden within the confines of your pants....")

She husked, extending her hand to touch him, and before he could retreat back, he felt a harsh tug on his wrist....and before he could know it...he was being dragged across the crowd by a demonic force which surprisingly belonged to his wife.....

Ready to bear all the lashing that was to come his way, vansh looked on surprised as instead of dragging him out of the pub she pulled him towards the large cage decorated with red neon lights, giving it a highly sultry look

Pushing him inside, riddhima too stepped in and locked the door.....

Tracing her palm from his shoulder to down his hand, she proceeded to entwine her fingers with his before pulling him towards herself, plastering their bodies together......

To say vansh rai singhania was speechless would be an understatement......because he certainly thought of he was dreaming when his little wife turned around, plastering her back to his front, and began grinding her hips against his clothed shaft, making it come to life.......

"Touch me vansh.....touch me...."

She commanded, rather than begging as she usually did, intoxicating him

Driven by her power, his hands went onto grope her supple globes making her gasp in pleasure as her heated gaze locked with the elder women approaching them with a deep frown etched on her forehead......

"You teased me all night with this dress....."

He whispered caressing her soft skin, feeling drunk without having even a single drop of alcohol

"Are you gonna punish me for that???"

She questioned shamelessly...surprisingly him even more as she guided his palm to her panty which was soaked by now....

"Were you wet like this all night for me???

He rasped as his orbs turned hazy with desire

"Tell me...."

He demanded, pushing her front against the cage

"Were you dripping for me tonight honey???"

His impatience increasing more and more with each passing second, but she refused to give him the answers he was dying to hear

Digging her face in his neck, her hips still rocking against his....she mumbled in an ice cold tone, making shiver rush down his spine.....

"I DONT KNOW FOR WHAT REASON YOU WERE FLIRTING WITH HER BUT I SWEAR TO GOD MR VANSH RAI SINGHANIA IF SHE DARED TO LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON YOU......IAM GONNA BURN HER ALIVE.....THATS A PROMISE....."

Turning her attention to the women who now stood face to face with her, the only barrier between them being the cage's gapped walls, riddhima looked at her with fire burning in her eyes.....

"The only time i'll let you see my man's cock is when it's in my mouth and iam showing you who it belongs to...."

Perplexed, vansh leaned forward to look at his wife's face to judge whether she was drunk or something but what he saw in her orbs was something that sent a shiver down his soul.....

Its wasn't alcohol at all.....rather it was possession.....

a possession that screamed that

VANSH RAI SINGHANIA BELONGED TO RIDDHIMA VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AND NONE OTHER.....

  ..................................................................................

"Choose a flavour sweetheart "

Purred his plotting wife, a sly smile on her face as he raised an eyebrow and picked out one of the fruity popsicles from the selection that he had infront of him...

Her eyes darkened when the choice was made, revealing one of his ties from behind her back with a giggle

Curiosity clearly visible on his face as she made her way behind him, offering his wrist to be tied

Whatever his sweetheart had planned to punish him for flirting with sophia, he would be more than happy to indulge

"What are you plotting baby?"

The smaller of the two looked up when the question was put forward, tying the knot with tighter and tugging on it to make sure it was secure enough

Making her way back around and taking a good look at her seated and tied up husband, tilting their head in mock confusion- as if there was nothing she was plotting at all

"Iam only going to eat the popsicle you picked out for me."

And it sounded innocent enough, sure, until she sank to her knees and spread his thighs apart...the taller was silent, a wave of arousal going down his body as she dragged his bottom down and left him in nothing, his boxers and sweats pooling at his ankle

"Sweetheart"

Shushing him by wrapping her fingers around his cock in a loose fist, she leisurely jerked him off to full hardness in languid strokes, collecting his precum and spreading it down and around his length

Cursing, he raised his hips to chase the pleasure, popsicle mentioned long forgotten as soon as his wife put her hand on him....

But she wasn't done there, no, vibrating in excitement as she released his cock and reached for the packaged popsicle

His heavy lidded eyes watched as she unwrapped it, giving it a quick suck before bringing her attention back to him

Inching even closer between his legs, one hand on his thighs and other on the wooden popsicle stick, she smiled, lowering her hand and pressing the tip of the cold fruity treat to the base of his cock, revelling in the way that the cool temperature made him jerk away from it

"Fuck...thats cold...."

Slowly dragging the ice lolly up and his sensitive cock, letting his body heat melt at it, her gaze followed the juice as it dripped down his length, her tongue more than eager to lap at it and lick it up....

Once it had coated his balls and threatened to drip onto the ground, she did, leaning down and laying her tongue flat against him....

Her husband looked at her conflicted, the popsicle was cool against him, but his sweetheart's tongue was hot....not knowing what to put his focus on.....it felt soo good......

Purring beneath him, licking at the sweet treat while he tugged at the restraints, melting popsicle being lathered all around his length

"You see hubby....iam eating it...and i will eat all of it like this and you will take it....dont you love teasing me too??? It's your turn now....be a good hubby for me...."

She mumbled hazily as her head sank down to take him down her throat once more.....

Riddhima
Riddhima
Riddhimaaaa

Her eyes jerked open as the sharp light blinded her orbs, seeing her husband hovering over her a little and looking at her all worried....

"Are you alright????"

His worried voice made its way to her ears as she looked around to see them sitting in their car, which was stopped outside a grocery store....

Heat radiated to her face realising what all she had been dreaming about as her hands went onto push her dress down, trying to hide her squirming heat from her husband's hawk eyes.....

"Iam....iam okay...."

She whispered, running her hand in her hair trying her best to shake off the sexy image that seemed to be etched in her mind....

"I decided to stop by the grocery store to grab a few things....do you need something ????

Licking her lips, tasting the tingling taste of her red lipstick on her tongue....she looked at him with hooded eyes....

"CAN I PLEASE HAVE A POPSICLE....."

To be continued:

Target: 400 comments

Precap: vansh sets a strange rule in the house for riddhima.....

Was literally having a migraine studying for my exam so decided to write a little to soothe my nerves.....

Next update after 24 September.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· startedβž›30/03/2024 finishedβž› ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· cover by me x
478K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
249K 16.2K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
132K 5.5K 98
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...