๐Ž๐ƒ๐ƒ โ€ข mason ๐˜

BแปŸi wattpdlvr

mason thames x oc finished- oct 2nd, 2022 Xem Thรชm

๐Ž๐ƒ๐ƒ
FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS
ONE ::
TWO ::
THREE ::
FOUR ::
FIVE ::
SIX ::
EIGHT ::
NINE ::
TEN ::
ELEVEN ::
TWELVE ::
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN ::
thank u ! <3
40 k ???
sequel !!
sequel (pt 2)

SEVEN ::

3.9K 58 65
BแปŸi wattpdlvr

REAL LIFE, INSTAGRAM

♡︎

TODAY WAS THE DAY that kaylee was going to come face to face with mason and the rest of the cast.

kaylee lived in north carolina, meaning she didn't have to travel anywhere to get to set, so she offered her friends a place to stay for two nights.

She was extremely excited to meet the friends she had talked to for many months.

••
3rd person point of view

Kaylee crawled out of bed and made her way into her closet choosing a pair of clothes to wear.

She made her way downstairs to grab something to eat, it was currently 8:23am and
everyone's plane had landed at at-least 11 if not later

She decided on a bagel with cream cheese so she put a bagel in a toaster and pressed down.

Kaylee then got a text from Madeline.

mads

mads
hii, i just got off my flight, they were super on time because of such a small airport so we took off earlier, i'll b there soon💗!

kay
sick! okay,  see you
seen at 8:32am !

KAYLEE was happy that the person she talked to the most was gonna get they're first, that way it wouldn't be awkward.

time passed way quicker than she thought and was brought to the sound of a faint knock on the door, the girl jumped up from her place on the couch and made her way over to the door.

She opened the door to find a smiling Madeline.

She ran up to her and gave her a huge hug which Madeline happily excepted wrapping her own arms around Kaylee.

"hi mads, i cant believe we are finally meeting, your a lot shorter in person" she laughed.

"same, how are you?" maddy asked, bag in hand not having that much to carry because he mom had promised to drop stuff off at the hotel.

"I'm great and yourself?" Kaylee replied, "I'm great!!" Madeline replied back.

Kaylee grabbed Maddy's bag off of her shoulder offering to bring it upstairs into Kaylee's room which would be where she was sleeping tonight.

Madeline and Kaylee talked for about an hour and a half until they heard a knock on the door, they both jumped up excitedly wondering who was there now.

Both of the girls made their way downstaris and when Madeline opened the door Kaylee came face to face with the one and only Mason Thames.

Her mouth was agape, she didn't believe that he was in arms reach of her right now.

She snapped herself out of her thoughts running over to Mason tightly wrapping her arms around his torso.

"hi kaylee" he smiled into her hair.

"hi mason" she returned the smile.

Madeline was the one to break the awfully quiet silence.

"how was ur flight mason? safe?" maddy asked.

"great, what about yours?" mason asked.

"good thank you!" madeline said.

••

Everyone was at Kaylee's house by now, she enjoyed everyone's company.

She felt a lot more comfortable around them in real life than they were online.

Kaylee then opened her phone clicking on the Instagram icon, she decided to post the photos all of them took when they arrived.

.....

.....

.....

@kayleebrownoffical- da fam (plus tristan)

tagged: @masonthamesoffical @miguel_cazarzezmora @beccafclarke @madelinemcgraw @tristanpravong @brady_hepner @thejacobmoran

liked by madelinemcgraw, tristanpravong and 954,203 others

comments

@tristanpravong
plus tristan alr cool cool
➜ L, sucks too suck.
tristanpravong ➜ rude.

@masonthamesoffical
wut about the ones of us??
➜ say wut again and ill shove u right out my door.
masonthamesoffical➜ haha very funny.

miguel_cazarzezmora
<3333
➜ ew
brady_hepner ➜ y'all are gonna be great siblings.

...load more comments

"OH MY GOD.. i have an amazing idea." Brady just randomly stated.

"Okay? what.. idea?" Kaylee asked.

"We should go live!" Brady said with a large smile.

"Oh my god yes." Madeline replied.

••

Mason decided to use his phone for the live and he set it up horizontally so that you could see everyone.

Kaylee leaned behind Mason resting her head on his shoulder as he attempted to set up his phone which, kept falling.

Kaylee giggled in Mason's ear letting her arms go around his neck so she could set up the phone for him.

Once the phone was set up Kaylee let go of Mason and stood back up, she looked back and luckily no one saw what had just happened between the two, however Mason was basically a red tomato.

Kaylee sat beside Miguel on the couch and started small talk with him.

"So how was the plane ride over here?" Kaylee asked miguel.

"Not to bad, some of the turbulence was a little scary but you know." Miguel ranted on.

"That's nice.. I think?" Kaylee said, more of a question.

Miguel laughed and then stood up to go talk to Brady.

Kaylee decided to grab some snacks for the group of teens so she stood up walking to the kitchen.

She attempted to grab a large bowl to put some chips in but failed horribly being the short person she was.

Tristan walked in right as she tried one last time.

He walked over and grabbed the bowl with ease.

"Show off.." Kaylee mumbled under her breath, "Hey, I heard that! And, im not a show off now im going to go back into the living room" Tristan said skipping back over to the room the big group was in.

Kaylee continued to get the snacks and once she was done she walked in with her hands full.

Mason quickly noticed she was struggling and got up from his spot on the floor to help her put the bowls on the table.

Brady 'oooed' at the sight of Mason and Kaylee and that caught everyone's attention.

Kaylee noticed they were all staring and threw an M&M at Brady.

"Shut up, Brady." Kaylee said just as the M&M hit the center of his forehead.

"What did I do? By the way.. you got an aim woman." Brady said to the girl standing in front of him.

"Don't ever refer to me as "woman" again or I'll hit you with an M&M where the sun doesn't shine." Kaylee smiled, sarcasm laced in her voice.

Brady gave her a scared look before he quickly turned his head and talked to Madeline.

"No but seriously, nice aim." Mason said beside her.

"Thank you Masey." Kaylee said stretching out the 'y', "I told you to stop calling me that." Mason said to her. "And I don't listen." Kaylee said smiling, with sarcasm again.

Kaylee was happy that she finally had her friends this close.

TAY SPEAKS !

okay so like i know the start of the chapter the writing
wasn't the best but you know i hope it was still good !!.

also what do we think of Mason and Kaylee getting closer??

also chapter 8 is gonna be the instagram live because I have an idea planed out in my head.

edits::

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

60.8K 1.3K 22
IN WHICH he was her brothers best friend until he said something about her which cause her to hate him, until they get cast in a movie together. ...
26.9K 263 9
My literal fucking husband ๐Ÿคฉ No, I am not some creepy 18 year old writing about a minor, I am his age No smut u fucking creeps Pls pls PLEASE reques...
64.6K 1.4K 34
โ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŽ€หšโ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚Š ๐‹๐”๐‚๐Š๐˜ ----- by qtpoppy (mason thames x fem oc) Started June 29 2023 Ended March 17 2024 ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘พ ๐‘ผ๐‘ท๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘บ
28.5K 462 49
๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ : ๐›๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐จ๐ง, ๐›๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐œ๏ฟฝ...