Their Sorrelina βœ”οΈ

By obsessedbabygirl

What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her broth... More

CharactersπŸ–€
1πŸ–€ [Brothers?]
2πŸ–€ [Meeting]
3πŸ–€ [Rules]
4πŸ–€[Shopping goes wrong]
5πŸ–€[Concerned]
6πŸ–€ [Allergic]
8πŸ–€[Truth]
9πŸ–€ [Guilt]
10πŸ–€[Loved]
11πŸ–€ [Office]
12πŸ–€ [Restaurant]
13πŸ–€ [School and Bullies]
14πŸ–€[Loving them]
15πŸ–€[Shocked and Hurt again]
16πŸ–€ [Panic Attack]
17πŸ–€[Day out but punishment]
18πŸ–€ [Club and Drunk]
19πŸ–€ [Fav brother and strong]
20πŸ–€ [Ice cream]
21πŸ–€[Trouble in school]
22πŸ–€ [Gala and attack]
23πŸ–€ [Him?]
24πŸ–€ [Happy but worried]
25πŸ–€ [His past]
26πŸ–€ [ Fake Bday]
27πŸ–€ [Best or Worst]
28πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-29πŸ–€[Mess]
Ch-30πŸ–€[Flashback]
ImportantπŸ–€
Ch-31πŸ–€ [ Date ]
Ch-32πŸ–€[Shot]
Ch-33πŸ–€[Scared]
Yay!!
Ch-34πŸ–€[Butterflies]
Ch-35πŸ–€[Normal]
Ch-36πŸ–€[Eat me out]
Ch-37πŸ–€ [Dayout]
Ch-38πŸ–€ [Cousins]
Characters (2)πŸ–€
Ch-39πŸ–€[Weirdos]
Ch-40πŸ–€[Care]
Ch-41πŸ–€[Broken]
Ch-42πŸ–€[Gifts]
Ch-43πŸ–€[RACE?]
Ch-44πŸ–€[Taken]
Ch-45πŸ–€[Pain]
Ch-46πŸ–€[Captive]
Ch-47πŸ–€[Captive day two]
Ch-48πŸ–€ [Messed up]
Ch-49πŸ–€[Harsh Reality]
Ch-50πŸ–€[Too Late]
Ch-51πŸ–€[Friends?]
Ch-52πŸ–€[My hair!]
Ch-53πŸ–€[Make it right]
Ch-54πŸ–€[Matteo...]
Ch-55πŸ–€[Brothers!]
Ch-56πŸ–€[Comfy]
Ch-57πŸ–€[Crazy head]
Ch-58πŸ–€[Fucked up]
Ch-59πŸ–€[Alex]
Ch-60πŸ–€[Confess]
Ch-61πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-62πŸ–€[Smooth]
Ch-63πŸ–€[Club?]
Ch-64πŸ–€[Eighteen soon]
Ch-65πŸ–€[Finally 18]
Ch-66πŸ–€[18+]
Ch-67πŸ–€[A Day Out]
Ch-68πŸ–€[Fighting]
Ch-69πŸ–€[Fighting 2]
Ch-70πŸ–€[The End]
EpilogueπŸ–€
ImportantπŸ–€
Sneak PeakπŸ–€

7πŸ–€[Plan]

22.1K 508 53
By obsessedbabygirl

Lily's P.O.V

I groaned in pain as I felt a sting in my arm and my stomach. I opened my eyes slowly to see binding white lights making their way directly into my eyes.

"Oh Sweetheart? How are you feeling?" I looked around to see a nurse standing beside me giving me a bright smile.

Am I in hospital?
How?

I tried to speak but nothing escaped my throat. It seemed like she saw my struggle and handed me a glass of water and I gulped it thoroughly.

"Don't move much. You allergy was quite intense. We are glad you survived. Your brothers were so worried. I will sent them in" And she go outside not giving me a chance to speak at all.

How will I look at them?
Its just my third day here and I am already disturbing them.

Wait! Noone have seen my scars right?
Offcourse not because then the nurse must have asked me something.

I was in my own thoughts when the door opened and the first one entered is Luca. He had that worried expressions on his face which removed just as it came. And then everyone entered.

"How are you feeling Baby?" Brian was the first one to ask and I gave him a little smile. He did some setting in the bed and Now I am sitting.

Alex was looking at me soo deeply and softly. Bruce looked a little guilty and gave me a little smile.

And Umm. Luca and Sandro are emotionless but atleast not giving me glares.

"Everyone Out! I need to talk to Lily." Alex spoke after a while and I clutched Brian's hand tightly.

I don't want to be alone with him.
He will be angry at me.

What if he hit me? But he patted my head yesterday.

"Shh, Princess, he just wants to talk, hm." Brian said and kissed my forehead.

I nodded unsurely and they all left leaving me and Alex alone.

I started fiddling with my fingers when Alex came close and sat beside me on the stool.

"𝘉𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢, Can you look at me please?" Alex asked

I slowly looked into his eyes that hold so many emotions.

It's the first time I have seen him looking at me like this.

He raised his hand making me flinch back but he cupped my cheek stroking his thumb on my lovingly.

And it really felt like I am in cloud nine.
Noone has ever shown me this kind of affection since I was a kid.

"𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢, I know its difficult for you to trust us . But Can you please try? I know the younger ones has been quite a pain in an ass" He stroked my cheek making me let out a smile.

"𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢, Why didn't you tell us that you were allergic?"

Because one of your brother thought I was an attention seeker. And Me being Me was on the verge to prove him wrong.

"Sorry" I looked down sheepishly.

"No need to be sorry Lily, I just wanna say I am new to this,I don't know how to handle a girl. But Can you please trust me. I am your older brother and guardian. I will not let anything harm you, hmm." He looked at me and his eyes hold so much love for me.

A single tear escaped my eye and I did something I never imagined I would do.

I hugged him.
I hugged him initiatively.

He hugged me back in less then a second. And I felt a layer of the cold wall which I have made throughout the years melt a little..

I felt protective in his arms like noone can hurt me.

"Shh baby, I got you" I heard him whispering in my hairs while patting my back and I don't know when darkness consumed me again.

Third Person's P. o. V

After Lily went into a deep slumber. Alex puts her in a bed covering her with a duvet.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢? He thought himself before kissing her forehead and left the room. And the way she flinched didn't go unnoticed by him.

Little did he know that was nothing what she went through.

He went outside to see his brothers sitting the cabin beside the room.

He just sat down not knowing what to even say.

"Why are we even waiting for her to confess something? We can just ask her where she is hurt and wrapped her up. The fucking issue is that?" Luca spoke making Alex fume in anger.

He had been controlling himself for so long now.

He got up and the next thing they know is he gripped his collar pushing him into the wall.

"Luca, I swear if you would speak anything more about her, I will lose myself. She is your sister! WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THAT!" He almost shouted.

There was a tint of fear In luca's eyes that made Alex feel shitty. He never wanted his brothers to be afraid of him. He released him and punched the wall beside him.

"Great! So fucking great! First that bitch stole my Mom and now my brother too!! Tell me if you want to kick me out from the house too because of her!! Have you even seen her bruises? Maybe she is just playing the pity act!" He spoke venomously while leaving the room with a loud thud.

Bruce left too. He can't see his twin like this. Even if that means hating Lily, he would do that. But will never leave his twin side.

Brian and Alex was shocked. That was what he had been thinking all these years? That her little sister stole our mother.

Sandro was just sitting silently in the room thinking about Lily. He remembered how she was scared in the car that he would hit her. How she walk on eggshells when we are near her.

Little did they know that the girl who was trying to open up to them shut her again after hearing everything.

The last thing she wanted to do was to break the brothers bond.

She wasn't selfish. She can't break the family. She will leave soon. She don't want her brother to hate her.

With that thought she lays down on the bed clutching the pendant in her neck hoping for everything to get better.

She never realised when a lone tear escaped her eye. She always wanted a family who will love her. But she don't want that happiness after breaking someone's else happiness.

So she made a plan.

She decided she will ignore them so his brothers will throw her away and they will never fight with each other because of her.

And the day went by.

Doctor told them she is free to go home. Alex and Brian noticed her change in mood but never paid much attention.

They all went home and she straightaway went inside her room without talking to anyone.

Her heart was pumping hard because she was scared that they will punish her for disobeying them but there was nothing she can't handle.

She is used to pain. Atleast this time the pain will be worth their brother's bond.

She opened her small diary and started writing her feelings out which she has been doing from last 5-6 years.

𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘥 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸.

𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯.

𝘚𝘰 𝘐 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 ignorent. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥.

𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘨𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯.

𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰. 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱, 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵.

She broke out of her trance with the knock on the door. She immediately 𝘩𝘪𝘥 the diary under the bed and opened the door widely seeing Brian standing there.

"Lily Food is Ready, Come eat" She looked at him for a moment already feeling shitty for doing this. She clutched her hands together behind her back tightly gulping down, " I am not hungry and Don't disturb me again! " She stated blankly making Brian stood there for a moment processing the words.

"You okay?You wanna talk Angel?" He raised his brows.

"For fucks sake! Can't you just leave me alone?" She rolled her eyes and went inside slamming the door close on his face.

She slid down the door controlling her shaky hands. She don't want to get punished. But she has to.

She looked around to see the painkillers on the bed and decided to take just one pill so that she won't overdose.

The bruises and whiplashes on her body were taking turns hurting her.

She went inside her closet and changed her clothes sitting on the sink in the bathroom. Her gaze went towards the razor and she picked it up thinking hard.

I deserve a punishment because I spoke rudely to Brian. He has always been lovely with her but she broke his trust.

With this thought in mind, she sliced the razor on her forearm slowly making her wince in pain. She bit her lip hard controlling her sobbing and immediately wrapped the tissue on her arm.

For the first time she was able to cut herself and she didn't like it much. It was painful.

But she thinks she deserves it.

Slowly her eyes stoop down making her slumber in the deep sleep once again.

On the other hand,

Brian told the brothers about the change in Lily's attitude. Alex fumed in anger as he never allows disrespect especially to family , meanwhile Luca was smirking knowing well that soon her real face will come out.

"Well, Seems like YOUR sister slowly showing her true colours" Luca smirked and went to his room which was next to Lily. Bruce and Sandro eventually left too.

"Alex, I think there's something wrong with her" Brian said looking down. Though he was a little hurt from her but she is his little angel.

"Brian, Am I doing something wrong? I always tried to put all my family together, But it seems like I am failing" He looked down vulnerably.

Brian looked at his brother. He knew how much he is struggling and how his youth was destroyed in taking care of this family.

"𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘰, You aren't doing anything wrong, Just give all of them some time" He hugged his brother tightly.

"Capo! Our warehouse has been attacked, Many members are injured" A guard came running inside panting heavily.

A rage filled Both of the brother's eyes.

Noone can get away messing with his Mafia.

"C-Capo, Th-There wa-was a no-note found" He shakily handed the paper to the devil in front of him.

Alex pulled the paper note and opened it, the next moment his fist collided with the table.

Brian pulled the note from him and his heart skipped a beat.

"You Can Go. Tell everyone there will be our Mafia Meeting tomorrow" Alex announced and the guard left.

"What are you planning Alex?" Brian looked over at him.

"Its Time" He rubbed his temples and went to his room.

♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.5K 33
On the coldest night of the coldest months of the year, a Rose bloomed in the icy Knight's household ... A flower she is ... And a flower she was nam...
81.9K 1.7K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...
326K 8.2K 28
Annaliese always craved a family. She desired a warm father, caring brothers, a loving mother and adoring sisters. Maybe even a dog or a cat. But, th...
556K 9.4K 23
Lily's bullies came back to her life after making highschool a living hell for her. She wants to escape them! They trap her She wants to stay away fr...