𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝

By 5LUTSS

𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝘆, 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 More

𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

213 6 10
By 5LUTSS

𝘀𝗲𝗽𝘁.𝟭𝟬,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

—𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐲𝐦

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐘𝐌, 𝐀long with the team. pregaming before your night of partying to celebrate their win.

"bruh, im finna be so fucked up i be chilling with juice wrld" noya shared, lighting up a blunt.

concerning a few of his teammates, "is that a cry for help?" sugawara asked, snatching the blunt from between his fingers before he could even get a hit.

he needed this more than anybody this week, especially after the shit he saw this morning.

"nah, but where my hotmama and kageyama at?" he asked, suddenly realizing they weren't with y'all.

with you and shoyo side-eyeing each other, knowing it was only a matter of time before their secret relationship was revealed.

"oh! i sent them to go pick up the pizza" daichi shared, not bothering to look up from his phone.

as yamaguchi hummed, "okay, imma run to the parking lot and see if they are still here. i need another pack of blunts" he shared, before running out of the gym.

eyes low, and red as he entered the parking lot in search of a black car. "bingo" he whispered, once he found it. walking up only to see two faces collided together in a heated makeout session.

leaving the male stunned for a second, "holy shit" he said, with a shocked grin. not once did he suspect kageyama and kiyoko to be a possible couple since he never spotted the two together.

before running back to the gym, to avoid being caught by the two.

"so did you tell them?" daichi asked, his dark brown eyes surrounded by red boring into him. as he sent the captain a nod, rushing back to his seat beside a head-bopping tsukishima.

with his back against the wall as he sat on the cold floor, headphones over his ears as he sipped on the random concoction in his plastic, red cup.

"oh my gosh tsukii!" he whispered, shaking the male shoulders. instantly ruining his high as he removed his headphones shooting the freckled boy an annoyed look.

"what?"

"three words kiyoko, kageyama, kissing," he told, causing the blond-haired male face to switch from annoyed to confused.

too far on cloud 9 to even recognize the words he was saying. gaining a sigh from the freckled boy, "i saw kageyama and kiyoko making out in the parking lot" he shared, not noticing the low-key ear hustling shorter male.

"you saw who kissing in the parking lot?" noya asked, no longer pretending to not listen to his conversation. causing everyone's attention to be directed toward the 3.

"oh shit" you heard shoyo chuckle, shaking his head as he sparked up a blunt.

causing yamaguchi to become slightly embarrassed from all the attention, "w-what?" he replied, knowing what he knew could cause an uproar.

"man don't be selfish, how you gone share with his long neck ass but not us" noya continued, receiving the middle finger from the blond-haired male as he placed his headphones back over his ears.

"u-uh...it was n-nothing" yams answered, as tanaka joined in not believing him.

"bullshit!" he replied, walking over and snatching the headphones from tsukishima ears.

creating a ticked-off male as he immediately attempted to snatch them back. "who was making out" tanaka asked, holding the headphones behind his back. secretly hoping he wouldn't stand up.

"i don't know nor do i care you nosey, bald fuck" tsukii replied, his vibe now ruined.

"y'all straight capping, just tell and you can have this staticy piece of shit back" tanaka continued, with noya pursuing him to spill as well.

he could've sworn he heard the three k's. kageyama, kiyoko, and kissing and that's something he'll need to hear more than once to believe.

"fuck this! were kageyama and kiyoko kissing or what?" noya questioned, causing the aura to go from pure vibes to tense.

with tanaka face going from a grin to a look of confusion, "what?" his eyes flickering from noya to the besties, tsukishima and yamaguchi.

causing the freckled boy to gulp. he really didn't want to be the cause of a breakage amongst the team.

as tsukishima grew annoyed, all he wanted was to re-enter his zone, and all of this "who kissed who" bullshit was preventing it.

getting the reaction of him standing up, towering over the slightly shorter male. "your hotmama and king of the court" he confessed, before snatching back his headphones. walking off and leaving the tea he spilled behind.

"nah, he lying right?" tanaka asked, not wanting to believe it.

"no..." yamaguchi added, just in time as kiyoko and kageyama arrived back at the gym.

all eyes directing towards the revealed couple, four boxes of pizza in kageyama hands and two bottles of soda in kiyoko's.

"and the show has begun," sugawara said, he spotted them together first but what co-captain would he be if he was the one to serve all of this piping hot tea?

"what show," kiyoko asked, setting down the bottles of soda before helping kageyama set down the pizzas.

"you fucking that?" noya asked, pointing towards the black-haired male. causing her eyes to go wide for a second, and kageyama remain stoic faced

"w-what?" she responded, what was he talking about?

tanaka placing a hand on the shorter male, "nah, don't ask her. let's ask him" he shared, "kageyama you fucking around with kiyoko? huh?" tanaka asked, walking up towards the male.

"you gone hop in if they jump your bestie?" you asked the ginger who was shaking his head at the entire scene. we went from pregaming to some fucking romantic drama.

"maybe, wait fuck no" he replied, scrunching up his face. "that bastard owes me 50 bucks, he better know how to throw them bitches" shoyo whispered back.

don't get him wrong they were besties 4lifers but, that money he owes comes before that.

as kageyama stayed silent, his eyes going from the two males to his girlfriend. nothing in this world could've prepared him for the moment of choosing volleyball or his girlfriend. but hey, it'll always be another chance he can ball. right?

"yeah" he replied, causing eyes to widen at his nonchalant demeanor. he was done hiding his feelings to protect theirs. plus if they couldn't get her in high school why the fuck are they still trying in college.

"yeah?!?" noya repeated, "you kidding right? no way my hotmama fucking you" noya continued, in complete denial.  would she really pick him over them, after how long they've fucking tried?

"nishinoya, stop. it's true" she confessed, suppressing her grin. excited that her boyfriend was no longer hiding her.

"nah, it can't fucking be because there's no way our teammate would be disloyal. right kageyama?" tanaka asked, in the male face. so it's fuck their friendship? "you fucking knew me and noya had feelings for her and you went and fucked her?!?" he continued, pushing the black-haired male.

causing daichi to sigh, now having to intervene. "hey! how about we all calm down, smoke a blunt, eat some pizza and discuss this in about 2 weeks?" he suggested, which was ignored.

"YOU A FUCKING SNAKE! and if it wasn't for my hotmama standing right there i would rolling thunder ALL OVER YOUR PRUNY ASS!" noya shouted, his face turning red. she was meant to be one of theirs NOT SOME BITCH ASS FOREVER FIRST YEAR!

they yelled at the male, receiving nothing but a head nod and silence. "and now you gone be silent? fuck that!" tanaka said, before squaring up.

"oh shit! BAKAYAMA DRAGG HIS BALD ASS!" you shouted, yes they all were your friends but if he ain't hit now it's a possibility he won't get a hit.

"TANAKA, HIT HIM IN HIS SHIT!" hinata joined in, to be honest, he ain't really care who won he just wanted his coins.

with kiyoko grabbing kageyama arm, "bae, let's go" she said, only adding more fuel to the fire.

"bae?!" noya repeated, getting the reaction of tanaka stealing off on kageyama. punching him right in the mouth as soon as he fixed his lips to speak.

causing the black-haired male to stumble back and an uproar out of his teammates. "YEAH! SAY SOMETHING PUSSY!" tanaka shouted, getting ready to square up again.

as tsukishima laughed, "damn, never expected the king to accept something like that" continuing to laugh as yamaguchi watched with wide eyes.

was this his fault? is all he could think of as kageyama wiped his lip, looking down at his hand to see a crimson stain. not only infuriating him but his black-haired girlfriend as well.

pushing the bald boy, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" she shouted, shocking everyone in the gym.

"she can go louder than a whisper?"

"kiyo—" tanaka started, never seeing his upperclassmen so heated.

"I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING PROPERTY SO STOP ACTING LIKE I AM!" she continued, fed up with the two males acting as if they owned her. "I DO NOT OWE YOU TWO SHIT!"

her shouting causing noya to put his hands up in defense, "chill mama, we ain't mean for it to escalate" he chimed in,

"oh really? THEN WHY THE FUCK DID HE HIT MY BOYFRIEND, HM?" tilting her head at the two boys. whose heart stung at the word boyfriend being tossed at them.

as kageyama attempted to calm her down, "kiyoko, it's fine" he told, feeling as if he deserved that for lying to his teammates.

"no, it is not! i deserve happiness too, tobio" she shared, pointing to herself as tears threatened to spill from her eyes. "and i'm so fucking tired of having to swallow my feelings for them" she admitted, it was time they heard the truth.

taking her attention from the man back to the two boys, who stood there like children being scolded by their parents.

"i'm tired of you guys acting as if i'm your property, i don't share those feelings and nor while i continue to hide my relationship for you" she shared, before picking up a box of pizza and heading towards the door. "let's go tobio" she said.

with the black-haired male following behind, leaving the gym in nothing but awkward silence. before everyone started to leave deciding they'd partied enough but really the vibe was just ruined.

with only you, shoyo and yamaguchi left. you both eating the pizza that was left behind and yams sniffling in the corner.

"can we just take the pizza back to my dorm, he kinda blowing my high" shoyo whispered, staring at the crying male. he wasn't trying to be rude but it was true.

with you nodding, "yeah let me just check up on him first" you said, before walking over and kneeling in front of the freckled boy.

"yams you good?" you asked, as the male rose his head. giving you a blank look before he engulfed you in a hug.

sniffling, "is this really all my fault?" he asked, as his overthinking captured him. his mind telling him everything was his fault and everyone now despised him.

as you returned the hug, rubbing his back as his face was buried into your shoulder. leaving a bitter ginger to stand off to the side. rolling his eyes at the scene that played out.

you over here hugging him and rubbing his back but where was this treatment when he lost a game? all he got was you laughing in his face.

"of course, it isn't. they knew the risk of their secret relationship, so don't overthink it" you explained, continuing to comfort him as shoyo jealousy got the best of him.

hell he wanna be comforted too! he has yet to receive the kiss you owe him or the money kageyama owe him and he just witnessed his friend get punched in his shit.

pulling you away for the teary-eyed male,

"𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧. 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲"

~𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐘༘ ◡̈
well, that was
something

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
570K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
862K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...