𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝘀𝗲𝗽𝘁.𝟭𝟬,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄, 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐏top as you were engulfed in your study's.

till a certain boy found himself at your table, "well isn't it the ultimate cockblocker cousin" a ginger grinned, setting his belongings on of the table. causing you to look up and be met by his charming smile.

"oh? i didn't know hinata came to the library" you shared, looking him up and down getting a glimpse of his attire.

you could tell he just woke up based upon his untamed hair, and his tired eyes. wearing a black hoodie along with some matching joggers. with a pair of orange crocs on, causing you to chuckle at his obvious favorite color.

"hinata? it's shoyo to you" he corrected, before taking a seat. "i don't, but why not come if my girl is already here?" he shrugged, as you pursed your lips. my girl

before raising an eyebrow, "your girl? when did i get promoted?" you asked, leaning on your hand as a grin formed on his face.

"once i found out dinosaur-neck is your cousin" he responded, before laughing at your displeased face. "nah, but forreal since i found out we got the same class"he confessed, as you frowned. what fucking class?

your eyebrows knitted together, "and what class might that be?" you asked, hitting him in his arm as the words "introductory biology 1" rolled off his tongue. "yo' bitch ass had bio? where the fuck you been!" you whispered shouted, glaring at the shocked male.

"ow, the fuck you hit me for!" he replied, rubbing the area you punched.

"i've suffered three damn hours three days a week in that class BY myself and your hoe ass had it?" you continued, before he chuckled. "the fuck is funny?" you questioned.

only being met by him holding up his hands in defense, "i'm just kidding damn" putting down his hands as you rolled your eyes.

"well stop playing so fucking much, goofy ass" you scolded, leaving him to scrunched up his face.

"damn, y'all really are cousins" he compared, that attitude was most definitely familiar. "but let me be forreal—"

"oh now you wanna' be forreal? that's surprising" you interrupted.

as he stared at you, "you done? and don't interrupt daddy shoyo, that's rude"

"daddy shoyo? i think i like the sound of that" you started, causing a smirk to form on the ginger's face.

"good girl—"

interrupting him once again, "with sugar in front, of course" you finished, his smirk no longer visible. causing you to erupt in laughter.

clearing this throat, "anyways, i think you should come to our game later. i mean you do still owe me" he shared, you had the cheapest price...and still didn't pay him!