DESIRE OVER LOVE || ON GOING...

By Crown_writes

Kim Taehyung, what could he possibly wish for.Never in his wildest dreams, he thought he would go crazy for s... More

AUTHOR NOTE
1. IS IT WEIRD TO SAY NO TO IT
2.YOU ARE SO WARM
3. SWEET HEART
4. THE BALL
5. FEED ME
6. CAN I KISS YOU?
7. HALF-NAKED
8. MISS DIOR
9. BLUEBEARD?
10. KISS?
11. RUINED DATE
12. FAINTED
13. THERAPY
14. THE VOWS
15: THE TISSUE
17: I'M NOT A GOLD DIGGER
18: HIS TATICS
19: THE GAME BEGINS
20: PLEASE
21: RUINED - 1
22: RUINED - 2
23: LIE
24: TWO FACED MONSTER
25: I'M ON MY PERIOD
26: MR.KIM
27: JULES? KILLED?
28. KILL HER
29: NIGHTMARE

16: HER CYCLE

573 38 9
By Crown_writes

" I can finally see now, that you can never love somebody "

- Love Nobody.

Changing into her clothes, she plopped herself on the couch to surf her social media. She carefully took her time answering few of her mails.

Her eyes jolted in glee as she clicked on the mail from a reputed company, she applied. She clasped her hands together and mumbled her prayers, she learnt from her mother when she was young.

" Dear Mrs.Aera Taehyung , I am pleased to extend the following offer of employment to you on behalf of
JAYSON CORPORATIONS You have been selected as the best candidate for the editor position. Congratulations! ", A hearty laugh left her mouth as she swirled in happiness.

Just then Jaewan walked in knocking the door twice, holding the glass filled with protein shake,which Taehyung strictly added to her diet.

" Jaewan, Come here", Aera squealed in joy stretching her arms high, "Fast, here.", She added turning the laptop to Jaewan's side.

" I'm hired Jaewan.", She quacked taking Jaewan into her arms. Jaewan patted her back unaware of her happiness and later realised that Aera herself had found a job in a company as their product launching editor.

The woman felt happy for Aera finally. She felt happy, so happy that this girl had finally took a move to savour her life and paint it with rainbow coloured palette.

" You told Mr.kim about it.", Jaewan asked raising her brows, as they suited themselves on the couch.

" I'll surprise him today at the table.", Aera spoke shutting her laptop close.

" He would feel happy right.",She added looking at Jaewan intently. In return Jaewan plastered a fake smile because deep down she knew how possessive and careful he is about everything that related to his wife.

She knew how much he hated the fact of his wife exposure to the world without him being a shield infront her.

She clearly remember the incident which took place on the second month of their marriage.

[ PS: It's been only three months after the wedding]

Two months after their wedding:

" TAEHYUNG,WAKE UP!", Aera yelled harshly pulling his shoulder which he rested on the pillow on the other side.

" IDIOT, WAKE UP OR I'LL KILL YOU.", She increased her tone more.Taehyung jerked to his side and plastered an annoyed face," Have you lost your mind? Why did you wake up so early. Let me sleep Aera, I go to work at eight not five. ", He screeched in his morning tone, with half closed eyes and disheveled hair.

" Taehyung, get up.", She whisper yelled in his ear and kicked him on his waist.

Annoyingly he shuffled on his side and stood up on his feet." What happened to you?", He spoke up ruffling his hairs upon seeing his wife curled up in a small ball on her side.

" Go out for a moment and ask Jaewan to come. Right now. ", She hurled her words stooping her head low.

" What happened sweetheart?", Taehyung inquired sensing her uneasiness and her abnormal wake up in the morning.

" GET LOST. TAEHYUNG.", She yelled over his face like a mad woman she is, with her sudden outburst he backed his hands off and decided to call Jaewan for help. He knew it's not the time but he was left with no choice.

Within minutes, Jaewan hurried her steps to the mansion, wearing her overcoat to secure herself from the heavy winter breeze.

On her way to their room, she spotted Taehyung standing still leaning to the oakwood door. His face lit up the moment, he saw her presence.

Jaewan felt like the mother saviour for him. He didn't knew which spirit had possessed over his wife's body. But he was sure something has took place.

" She asked for you.", Taehyung said plastering his stoic face. Jaewan nodded in approval and took her steps towards the door,on the cue Taehyung stepped away.

" Aera, open the door. It's me.", Jaewan yelled knocking the door twice. No response came from the side. So she tried again but no avail. Her peripheral vision spotted Taehyung over her shoulders eyeing the door, knitting his brows together.

Few seconds passed before the door opened with a click clank sound. In a snap of moment, Aera dragged Jaewan in and shut the door. In a blink of eye, Taehyung was met with harsh thud.

Few minutes passed, before Jaewan came out. She smiled and bowed her head at Taehyung who stood still in the same position.

" Everything is fine Mr.kim.", She assured curtly and turned her legs to leave only to be halted in her steps.

" What happened?", He asked boring his orbs into her.

" I believe, it's upto her to disclose the matter.", She retorted with her stoic submission.

" Jaewan, I won't sell you off.", He assured deeply looking at her.

" She was on her cycle Mr.kim. She felt embarassed to face you with a stained mattress. So she requested for a female help. Now she is good.", Jaewan replied curtly before leaving.

Taehyung nodded his head in approval as he stood bewildered and felt so sick of him to forget about her basic needs. He closed the door behind him and found his wife lay on her side.

She stayed still even after she felt his presence. She didn't wanted to face him. Not this time. It would be super embarassing or atleast awkward for her.

How stupid of her to forget her cycle and upon that she stained his bed. His freaking bed. How disgusting he would feel, If he comes to know about it. He would surely feel sick of her or that's what she thought.

His eyes trailed down her figure, she layed there like usual. He took his steps forward and plopped himself on the bed on his usual side. He eyed her from his peripheral vision and found her curling up to her side more.

Shuffling in his place a little he dropped his arm across her abdomen over the sheets and traced her to his hard muscles. Her breath stuck for a moment before few tears pooled in her eyes and few leaked out.

" I'm sorry. I was careless.", He whispered into her ear. Tugging few strands of her blackish-brown locks back, he tugged her closer to him.

He heard her soft sobs and saw few tears leaking out. Slowly, turning her to face him. He didn't understand why she was crying and how to console her.All he knew was that she was crying and he didn't like it at all.

He draped his arms a little tighter pulling her into his arms.," Why are you crying over a little thing? ", he hummed caressing her back.

" I forgot about it.", She sniffled her pooling tears back.

" It's fine. Don't be embarassed. It's common Aera.", His words somehow assured but the mere fact of having the period talk with him made her feel more embarassed.

" Does it hurt? ", He inquired palming her abdominal region. Although she shuddered over his touch, she didn't made it evident and enjoyed the warmth his palm radiating.

" A little. ", She mumbled pressing her lips into a thin line. A pulsating shudder passed with each of his circled strokes over her belly.

A few minutes passed as the deep slumber succumbed her. The excruciating pain relieved after he placed the hot pack over her abdomen after a while.

Later the morning, when she woke up she felt no presence behind her. Her heart  filled with agony and craved for the care she experienced last night.
But when she went to dining area she spotted him wearing an apron and preparing breakfast.

" You didn't leave.", She asked taking the seat with great difficulty, she felt bones crackling and muscles twisting.

He twisted his neck to the side face her with his warm smile, " What do you think so? ", He replied plating the dish he made after several failure attempts.

" I made them for you. ", He placed it before her. Sniffling the hot sizzling waves from the Jaapchae, she slurped it in.

" How was it? ", He asked ruffling her hairs in a teasing manner. " It's delicious, Taehyung.", She replied making the yum slurpy sound.

" Easy there. ", He would say and wipe the gravy of the corner of lips and again she would eat like a monster.

He never minded it though. From the very start he wanted her to grow a little more, he never wanted people to take them as a mighty brother with his petite sister. He wanted to be a man for his woman.

" I'll leave then. I've got a little work to care of and I'll be back in the evening.", He spoke up after she finished her breakfast.

Within few moments, she saw him strolling down the stairs in his office attire, " Take care of yourself. I've got chocolates for you in your cabinet. I'll be back as soon as I'm done.", He assured kissing her forehead.

Later she spent her day in his study continuing her half left book. With each passing second she felt her body getting more and more tired. Her cramps felt more terrible. To relieve her body, she decided to take a walk in the garden.

_____________________________

Taehyung felt his muscles stiffened as he found his wife nowhere. He checked the rooms where she used to stay longer. But no avail. His rage took over him as he walked over to his staff.

Soon the whole mansion rummage with Chaos, to their dismay they found her fainted on the grass in the corner of the garden.

It was a nightmare for the whole staff. Taehyung fired a few and personally instructed each and everyone to keep an eye on his wife.Later he had a half and hour speech with Jaewan about his wife.

From his lecture Jaewan concluded only one thing that he would never leave her alone without his presence or his authority around her.

Now this girl speaking of going out for work made her shudder even more because as far she could decipher he would either send people along with her or completely reject the idea of his wife working.

Later on that incident he started to track her cycle and also took care of her diet along with her health updates. Jaewan was sure about one thing Taehyung started to take care of each and every detail of her.

_____________________________

Present

" Jaewan, why don't you talk?", Aera shook  Jaewan's shoulder as she seemed to lost in her thoughts.

" Nothing. I'm just so happy for you.", She shrugged herself and left to take care of her words with a warm smile.

____________________________

Aera stole sneaky glances at Taehyung who indulged himself in his mobile while eating with other hand.

" Do you have something to say.", Taehyung asked as he spotted his wife sneakily peeking at him.

" Umm...that. I mean... You know...", Aera stammered nervousness building in her words as she was anxious about his reaction.

" Tell me sweetheart.",He spoke assuring her, taking a spoonful of his dinner.

" Few days ago, I applied for a job.",She spoke with glee evident in her voice while his moments stopped in their tracks. He placed his mobile upside down and fisted the vintage chopsticks in his firm grip.

" Y-you did what? ", He asked with a stoic face rather than being usual.

" I applied for an editor post and guess what, I've been selected Taehyung.", She whisper yelled squealing in joy.

" Why do you suddenly need a job?", He questioned and took his mobile back into his hands again and tried his best to avoid the conversation.

" What do you mean?", She retorted with her falling smile.

" Do you need money? ", He asked another not so syncing question to the situation and placed his mobile upside down again beside his plate.

A ping sound of the notification resided between their silence. Aera took a notice of her mobile glowing.
Her mobile screen illuminated with a message that read-

Dear customer, Your Account no. XXXXXXXXXXX1234 is credited with 50,00,00,00,000 ₩ on 29th of July. Available balance is 50,00,00,20,000 ₩.

" Money has been transferred darling. Let me know if you need anything else.", He spoke with his stoic face.

" Taehyung? ", Aera croaked her voice low.

Leaving her meal midway she left the place without speaking further. Her muffled voice somehow failed to hide from his notice and the tears pooled from her eyes made him get his senses back.

He sat still for few minutes and later recieved a notification intimating him the return of his money.He closed his eyes in frustration and threw his head back.

" Taehyung, You fucked it up yourself.", His mind screamed from the back of his head.,

________________________________

Seriously I couldn't believe that I wrote this chapter in one day.

Thanks to my absence of lazy self.

And my lovely readers especially

@AsmaK6
For you support.

I love you guys so much and I mean it.

With love,
              👑
Signed, CROWN.

29th of August 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 11.9K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
2.8M 121K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
362K 15.3K 75
The Blue Diamond "Where he thought he was a Monster and she thought of him her Miracle." "You are nothing but a fragile girl inside the tough demeano...
60.6K 3.3K 17
COMPLETED Taehyung who hated his beauty to the core of hell. Because he believed it was his beauty that made his life a living hell hole. He had a s...