Immortal - One Piece x Reader

Oleh LAURYSAMA

∆ Synopsis ∆ Y/n was living a boring and long life, of failure and disapointment. Even if their life had impr... Lebih Banyak

∆ IMMORTAL ∆
PREMISES
Ch- Mortal -1
Ch- From above -2
Ch- Paradise -3
Ch- King's path -4
Ch- Joining -5
Ch- Faster -6
Ch- Farewell -7
Ch- Picture -8
Ch- The Reaper -10
Ch- Calls of the sea -11
Ch- Shiroi Machi -12
Ch- Sukaipia | Part 1 -13
Ch- Sukaipia | Part 2 -13
A/N : Did you know ? : 1K !!
Ch- Wa no Kuni -14
Ch- Egguheddo -15
Ch- Reaper Island -16
A/N: A bit late but here : 2K !!!
Ch- Mad Dog -Bis
Ch- Ball and swing -17

Ch- His last breath -9

134 11 0
Oleh LAURYSAMA

CHAPTER 9

9 years later after quitting the crew

"Today we are rewarding valiant soldiers for their hard works, their bravery and the victories they managed to achieve. One in particular prove to us all, you can only succeed with a strong will. They, at only 21 years old, reaches the rank of Petty officier, at 23 years old the rank of lieutenant, and today, at only 28 years old they are promoted as Vice-admiral of the marine."

The crowd applaudes and cheers resound in the prize-giving.

"Not only did they succeed in their career but they succeed as a marine. Y/n, who earns the surname of reaper from their enemies, was the one to win against the devil himself, Gol. D. Roger, also know as the previous Pirates King and hand him to his death at 26 years old."

Gaps and applauds became more and more louder.

"And this day, it has been decided to promote Y/n as Vice-amiral"

Someone appears on the stage, steps slamming on the ground as they pass. A normal sized human, with H/l H/c and piercing E/c orbs, stands in the middle of the wooden floor. Their aura calms the excited crowd which was now scruting their every moves waiting for any kind of reaction from the 'women' they so much respect and admire.

"Y/n. I, as Amiral and as a friend will put on you this medal of honor which symbolize your achievement and your rank as Vice-Amiral."

Sengoku put the little medal on the caot all the marine share as symbole. Y/n looks into his eyes and nods before salutes and walks to the microphone.

They clears their throat and takes a breath.

"Dear comrades, I don't have many things to share. If you want to improves just believe in you. I'm here because I was gifted but it doesn't mean you have to be. Good day, I'm gonna take a nape and meet the rest of my squad later." They turns they back but didn't moove.

And just before going they looks over they shoulders and squints "And behave, I don't want to see troublesome childs running around will I'm resting."

...

The same scene was written in the journal under the name of 'Ex-lieutenant Y/n a new hope' and did a trip around the world reaching a now grow blondish in Spider Miles. A smile stretch his features before he tosses the newspaper in the fire and joins his brother.

"You are in a good mood." The leader of the infamous donquixote said as he observed the horizon a creepy smile playing on his face not knowing what the futur holds.

Previously the so called 'new hope' or 'Reaper' isn't resting like they told their coworker. Actually they are cleaning the new boat they work on since the Roger's death.

Nothing could stop their cheerfulness and by nothing, nothing could.

The boat was inspire from the french hydroptere their once saw in a video back on earth. Well being the faster boat created, they managed to improve it a lot.

The boat is much more little than the original, and counter of the big version this one has a plateform were I can stand. It's like a big flying skateboard but in/on the sea. On top of it the marine flag stands while the name 'SoulSlayer' kisses its shell. I smile and push the beast in the water ready for a experimentation. One thing I encounter is, without wind the boat doesn't go fare,

but who am I if not the messenger of death itself.

I jump on it and cast the boat "Adam" the boat progresses more and more while the speed rises. I keep a serious stance and start taking turns.

The first time I introduce this projet, the engineers went insane saying I was a genius. If they knew I just had a art projet on it..

It takes less time to create a version at my size and it is faster than the real one. I can't wait to scare pirates..

I'm one of the shark- no I'm worst ! I'm a FLYING SHARK.

The scientific team I lead claps seeing they wasn't any issues. I dock and shake hands with the director of team.

"You did a good job, it works perfectly" I stare at him in acknowledgment.

"You should Y/n sama, this is all from you and you only. We only did the final part."

I pat his shoulder and look at my baby "It's a shame I can't have you for my own. I'm pretty sure yall could be incredible in my squat"

"We are ready for it. Whenever you want we are here behind you. This is a honor to be part of your squad !" A ghost of a smile plays on my face I walk past them and place an eternal pose on the table next to the door before I look at them one last time and put a finger on my mouth in indication of silence.

...

2 years ago..

It was hot, the day of his death.

People had gathered from everywhere in the world, like they were watching the show of their miserable life.

I was wearing my civil outfit and a cap, hiding in the crowd of people.

When I spot Shanks, I stand behind him without saying anything.

We didn't wait long for the culprit of this rally to show up.

Just like I remember he was walking with pride like he had discover every secrets the world cover if it wasn't for the handcuffs betraying his freedom.

I look in his direction with the same stare I held when I guide him to his death sentence.

Our eyes meet.

He smicks and walks fuser in front of him.

I squint an eyebrow and chock my head in disbelief.

Still the same.

The guards wait for him at the top of the stage holding one wearpon each, a bell announcing the arrival of death.

Once atop Roger sit legs crossed "All right, let's get this over with quickly" a smile stretchs un itself into his features while the two guards take position.

"Hey, King of the Pirates ! Where did you hide all the treasure you found ?! You got it, didn't you ?! That legendary treasure ! That great treasure ! The One Piece !" A man in the crowd yells awaking a climate of suspence and expectations.

Gol. D. Roger look at the crowd of people with his signature smile. A stifled laugh vibrates.

"Wahahahaha" Roger looks at me before wandering his stare "My treasure ? If you want it, you can have it ! Find it !"

The guards raise their weapons

"I left everything this world has to offer there !"

The sound of steel penetrating the flesh resounds followed by a heavy silence.

Gol. D. Roger is dead.

Cheers and crys stormed the place. While I just smile and ruffle Shanks head. The boy yelps in sobs and looks at me my stare still lock on the dead pirate. Without much thought he hugs me which I return and pat his back.

...

"Oi, Garp !" I run in his direction holding my new wearpons.

I may have broke my two sabers and ask a blacksmith to create a new one with the same material. Two huge axe joined by a chain as massive.

Yeah I'm a bit excessive, but I have style.

As a lieutenant I work under Garp -because I harassed Kong-.

He says I could use the same energie to convince Garp into becoming an Amiral. Saddly he didn't know it was my plan since I had an apointment.

"GARRRRRRRRP" A door swings open reveling a Vice-Amiral angryly blowing his fist

"Y/N" He lands a hit, but never learn, since I dodge it as easyly as before.

"Garp ! Look at that you old geez !" I sway my two armes making him yelps. The Grandpa learns to dodge my every moove after almost being hit by one of my blades, the man found worst than him and it seriously scared him.

"Oi keep that away ! Why do you have to choose something this big ?" I laugh maniacally

"You know, Garp~ I didn't try my new babies~" I say and walk slowy in his direction

"Lieutenant Y/n" I raise one of my eyebrow and look at the man. He stops and yelps at the sight of the two weapons of mass destruction. "What- What is that ??"

I sigh "Axes. Report." He clear his throat.

"Your den den muchi is ringing lieutenant" He says and salute before running out of the round. I place one of my axe on my shoulder and emet a long and disapointed sigh.

"Awww~ I can't play with you~" I run until I enter my room and shut my door. My den den was indeed ringing. I pick up and wait for the other side to talk. A good minute passed and a chuckle rolles.

"Y/n Chan ~" I groan

"You." I sigh, breath in and breath out "Hey grandpa~"

This time it was a laugh "Do you remember our discution ?"

"You mean 'did you forget our discution ?' because I didn't" I grin "Where are you ?"

"Give me a location it will be easier" I shock my head

"All right let's meet were we part" I hung up

"GARP ! I'm going keep your den den at hand !" I yell with strengh and jump of the boat to land on a little barque.

"Don't come back !" He yells back.

The day after Roger was arrested just like I predict people believe I was the one behind this achievement since I came back with him. I accompanied Garp to his cell and wait behind to let them talk.

"Garp"

"..."

"Garp ! Can you believe this, Garp ? A child's about to be born... My child." Roger smiles grow wider "Unfortunately, I'll have left this world by the time that happens."

Garp chugs "And why are you telling this to me, a marine ? Roger ! The mother of that child, and any woman with ties to you, will undoubtedly be executed !"

The glow of the lamp reflects in the pupils of the defeated pirate king "That's why I told you."

Garp gaps while Roger stands up making the chains holding him clash and walks up to him. "The Governement is sure to figure out where I've been this past year. They'll find her, and they'll kill her. But a newborn child bears no sin."

His face was centimetre apart from the Vice-Amiral " Garp ! You and I have nearly killed each other countess of times. I trust you as much as I would for a member of my own crew !"

Garp looks away and tsks

"Protect him for me."

Garp suddently holds the bars and yells "Don't try that selfish crap on me !" The stare of Roger darkener

"No, I know you will do it !" The marine backs up in shock. Roger looks in my way "And you, I know you're gonna protect him too."

I didn't look in his direction and smirck "Garp don't talk to this father anymore. Everythings is said."

After that Gol. D. Roger was executed and Garp realizes his last words without me just like it was suppose to happen.

...

Today

After the rewarding and my little trip with my new boat, I headed toward my squad. I asked to have only the people willing to join me to death. Well the message did its trick because only four peoples agree to work under me. And I don't mind, more might slow me down.

I enter a room suppose to be my new office. There two individual table one for me and one for my lieutenant will a big table was set in the middle for the 3 new recruits.

The first personne I saw was a blonde girl with big beautiful blue eyes. She wears the lieutenant's uniform.

Then three boys, one pretty tall and burly ginger with chocolat eyes, one little with vibrant red hair and green eyes and the last one with black hair and percing grey eyes.

I clear my throat and stand in front of them. "You're here because you believe are ready to die with me. And I believe I have the right to return it." The 4 of them watch every movements I did. "I'm Vice-Amiral Y/n and for now on, you work under me if you have any problems talk now or shut up forever." but only silence answere me.

"Good, you can introduce yourself. Lieutenant first." The blond girl takes a step infront of her and breathes.

"Lieutenant Panom" I lock my eyes with her's and hum

"I'm Godji ! Officier" The white and black head says

"Officer Kanda, Vice-Amiral." The little one pursue

"And I'm Benkei, also an Officer !" The ginger sing. I close my eyes and think a moment.

"Good. All of you come with me." I stand up "We aren't many so we should at least take benefit." And bring them to the new stadium for training. "I'm gonna see what yall have. And then together we will rock y- I mean surpass ourself.".

Godji, if I remember, starts to shiver while the other take serious stance.

"Godji, right ?" He nods "Come here" He staggers and I sigh.

"Why did you choose to follow me ?"

"..."

A/N 💬

Heya ! I finish it ! I love it ! yep.. Well you know, now it's gonna take me more times to update.. So like my story and comment so I will never forget lmao. Yes I just beg, pls like my damn story.

Oh and they're new charactere I create with friends help, no need to search for them. You will see why I did so~

I forget to correct myself but my story has too many faults anyway so if it's too obvious just comment.

Well peace ya ~

- LAURYSAMA has risen MOUHAHAHAHA

From futur me: wow there were no chapter 9 I litteraly erase this number of my life. So here I had 13 chapter I only have 12.. but anyway it doesn't change or add anything to the story lmao. Keep enjoying just as I am rn. Peace Out~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.1K 79 7
This is a Trafalgar Law x Y/N (OC) fanfiction ___________________________________________ You were an infamous assassin who only had the dream of se...
52.7K 2.4K 58
She was always told to keep a low profile... But Feyre wasn't one to restrict her freedom... After 4 years of hiding, she finally sets out to sea wit...
356 15 12
There are encounters with a big impact on your life. There are people who will touch your heart. And there is "history" you cannot erase and which wi...
6.5K 337 20
Keeping a low profile, having fun and earning money at the same time sounds great enough for a lifestyle. The said lifestyle is also to save enough a...