โ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ...

By lovedby_loot

"you know.. you are under the influence " you said smiling at him. he gasped lowly. "yeah.. under your influe... More

โœฟmissingโœฟ
โœฟlong time no seeโœฟ

profile

9 1 0
By lovedby_loot

Your name:
(Y/N)
Last name:
(L/N)
Age:
16
Quirk:
Influence

I know sounds like some weak quirk but hear me out!
You quirk, influence is quite powerful quirk.
You can control/make someone do something. From your quirk to work you need to say something to influence them. Eg. "I heard this influence... That you need to buy me a soda. " I don't know for that but ok!

Drawbacks:
If you influence over 5 people it could lead to you fainting/getting a nosebleed.

You're student at ua. Your parents put you up for adoption when you were still baby so a young couple adopted you.

Quick note: you and dabi used to be childhood friends. Growing up together before he "died" when he turned 14.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
255K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...