✦ πŒπ€π‘π˜π’π”π„

By siviou

━ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ, I make fun of CH stereotypes.. and spice it up with a little bit of hell. ( countryhumans... More

π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟎 β€’ 𝟎𝟎𝟎 ┆ β˜… 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 π…πˆπ‘π’π“
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ┆ ✦ πŽπ‡ π†πŽπƒ, πˆπ“'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ┆ ✦ π’π“πŽπ‘π„ πŒπˆπ’π“π€πŠπ„
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘ ┆ ✦ πŒπ€πƒπ„-𝐔𝐏𝐒
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’ ┆ ✦ π…πŽπ‘π†π„π“ πˆπ“
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“ ┆ ✦ 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ” ┆ ✧ πˆππƒπˆπ†ππ€π“πˆπŽπ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ– ┆ ✧ π’π‡πˆπ“π“π˜ ππŽπ’π’
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ— ┆ ✦ π˜πˆπŠπ„π’
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ 𝟎𝟏𝟎 ┆ ✧ π’πˆπ‚πŠ πŽπ… πˆπ“
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ 𝟎𝟏𝟏 ┆ ✧ π‹π€ππƒπ‹πŽπ‘πƒ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ 𝟎𝟏𝟐 ┆ ✦ ππ‘πŽπŠπ„ πƒπŽπ–π
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ‘ ┆ ✧ π’πŽ πˆπ“ ππ„π†πˆππ’
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ’ ┆ ✧ π…πˆπ‘π’π“ π‹π”π‚πŠ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ“ ┆ ✧ ππ„πˆππ† π–π€π‘π˜
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ” ┆ ✧ πƒπ„π“π„π‚π“πˆπŽπ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ• ┆ ✧ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ– ┆ ✧ π‚π‹π€π’π’πˆπ…πˆπ„πƒ π…πŽπ‘πŒ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸ— ┆ ✧ πŽπ‹πƒ 𝐕𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ 𝟎𝟐𝟎 β”†βœ¦ ππ‹π€π™πˆππ† ππˆπ“
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸβ”†βœ§ π’π“π„π‘π„πŽπ“π˜ππ„ ππ‘πŽππ‹π„πŒ
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 β€’ πŸŽπŸπŸβ”†βœ§ ππ”π“π“πˆππ† 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟎 β€’ ┆ β˜… π‘π„π•πˆπ„π–π’

π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟏 β€’ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ• ┆ ✦ π•πŽπ˜π”π„π‘

2.6K 192 182
By siviou

- I CACKLED, SWINGING THE KNIFE AROUND WITH MY HAND IN SATISFACTION.

"Now that's settled.. i should go and take a little visit." I said to myself with glee, carefully dumping the evidence to the incinerator and turning it on; burst of flames can be heard as the shadow of my face flickered from the light seeping out of the machine.

I spun around in happiness before walking away from the dark place like nothing ever happened. Another day of succession, hm? Everything is going according to plan!

I haven't done this in a while, and boy did it felt thrilling. Making a mess is easy to do for it to be quick, but it isn't what i wanted- I'd get caught as fast as lightning. But that never happened, because I'm good at what I'm doing; heh.

I swiftly pull the hood to cover my face before slipping my hands to my pockets and disappearing-
Flowers withered and decay as i walk past them; everything is scared of me.

Even things that weren't meant to.

...

- YOU GROANED IN SATISFACTION, SHUTTING THE DOOR WITH A HEAVY SLAM.

Your finally back.. it felt like.. what, months?

Going grocery shopping felt like a warzone by how much you needed to handle with all of that shit. You hope you didn't need to get out of the house again- for at least a month.

well .. that isn't really possible since you have a job to do, you've had a really long holiday since the workplace was destroyed by something you forgot about. It's all rebuild again and everything will get back to normal once the next monday comes.

and tommorow.

is.

fucking.

monday.

You aggressively shove the bags to the kitchen counter, having no to little appetite left; only tiredness consumes you whole with small bitterness and annoyance from the memories of today.

You ran somewhere across your house with no apparent sense of direction- like you always do when your mind is going apeshit. You then abruptly stopped on your tracks, finding yourself in the middle of the halfway with darkness; It was nothing but silence.

You took your time to inhale and exhale, focusing on your breath alone, it seemed to work.
Being angry won't do jackshit, and you had to learn it in the hard way.

Was pushing Germany away was a bad idea? or being mean to any of them? You kind of regret it ..

It's all so confusing- if their trying to get in your head it's working.

eh, whatever. Their dickheads anyway, right? especially that girl. Even though she doesn't have one.

She caused all of this! none of this is your fault anyway. And you still have no idea why she's doing this, you're hoping to get the bottom of this at once.

This was all running through your head nonstop, if your a computer you'd already blown up by now because of the amount of heat your producing.

You shook your head as if it'll help; okay it did snap you out of your overheating thoughts but still.
Maybe a nap would help or watch something to get your mind off? Theres a new show that you heard was great from the internet, you should most probably give it a shot.

That doesn't mean you'll slack off for the entire day, you need to prepare the clothing for your workplace tonight before you go to bed. And also uh .. prepare mentally. Your boss hates you too, it won't be that easy.

You began to stretch your arms, satisfying cracks can be heard that puts a smile on your face, you should really sit somewhere than standing in the middle of the hallway like a dumbfuck.

You ultimately groaned to yourself, It took you a few seconds to start grudgingly walk to your living room with sudden drowsiness. Your half-lidded eyes scanned the area first before plopping down onto the comfortable couch, sighing in relief.
The feeling is incredible, no wonder why some people like to sleep or lay in the couch. You've never done it before because your cat has always took the middle spot; seems like her favorite place to sleep as well.

But the feeling immediately went away as a sudden sound came from somewhere which made your eyes bolt open in an instant.

It can't be your cat, she's out somewhere far and you locked the doors.

even if it is her, that doesn't sound anything like how she always wants to get in.

she never knock the windows.

You slowly sit up and took in your surroundings carefully, eyes darting every single corner to inspect where the noise coming from. It's nearly impossible for the sound to be anything but glass- so you have no idea why you even tried at that point.
Why does it sounded like somebody had actually tapped the window though? Or are you being hyper aware for no apparent reason?

You took a few seconds sitting there, frozen in place trying to muster up the courage to analyze behind you. You knew the only window in this living room was conveniently behind your back.

positive thoughts, Y/N. Probably some leaves or wind have just made that noise. It's not like someone scary or creepy have done this; you don't even know anybody else except Ruby and some of the countries. Even they don't even do this weird shit, don't they?

You clicked your tongue, twisting your body around and face it.

A bolt of lightning struck somewhere, making you flinch aggressively by the sudden noise. Blinking rapidly, you swore you saw a shadow for a split second before it dissapeared.

Sweat started to form in your forehead. Not thinking that was enough to show how nervous you looked; you gulped down the remaining saliva out of fear as well.
And most important of them all :

What the fuck was that shit.

Your mind has gotta be making some bullshit up, because this is something straight out of a horror movie by how the lightning randomly showed up too.

What are you gonna do? You don't even have blinds to cover the window up; you can lock them up at least, it'll be horrible if your window can't do that.

You slowly stood up and walk backwards, glaring at the clear glass emitting the outside to show how much you aren't scared of it. Even though you kind of are.

What was that? Was someone actually there? It's hard to believe- that shadow was probably just your silhouette, right..? Okay, why the fuck are you scared anyway? You can throw hands at a bigger country and Ruby but your a pussy when it comes to this.

Wait a minute, aside from that.. it can't be your own silhouette from the window after that lightning struck, it was different..

From what you've remembered, the black silhouette was incredibly tall. Probably just a illusion- you hope. They.. or it - didn't even have any facial hair; the head shape was a perfect circle too. Why don't they have any hair anyway-?

But then you furrowed your eyebrows at the sudden lingering answer from the thought.

Was it a country?

Oh you have GOTTEN to be kidding me. It better not be, you just got home.
For fuck sake, oh my go-

...

I sighed dreamingly. Everytime i look at their face; it felt like time has stopped and only have focused on them.. and them alone.

Their perfect in every type of way, I'm so happy i get to meet them first before any other country! I get to keep that achievement and award for myself- how exciting.

Of course, slowly more and more of the countries have took a notice of them. I have to find a way to stop them, their mine! Can't they see that already?!

Oh well, I've already made progress to stop them anyway. I can't kill them off, my species are very powerful beings. They're either stronger than me or as strong as i am and it wouldn't balance out very nicely.

For other humans though, they're an .. easy target to kill.
I could easily murder five of them in a matter of minutes; their suprisingly a weak species despite the many things they do which was impressive. I guess killing isn't their strong suit; they even have to use a weapon to do it effectively.

Back to the countries, I've found a plan to get them away from Y/N besides killing them. The plan has been going smoothly, and i know it will be for a long time.

You'll be with me soon, Y/N.

- hi , do u like my book

if so why

please dont kill me :sob:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 3.1K 29
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. πŸ˜πŸ‘ There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
2.4K 82 6
β‹˜ πΏπ‘œπ’Άπ’Ήπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”.. β‹™ β–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’ 1 % β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’ 50 % β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–’ 89 % β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ 100 % κ’·οΈΆκ’·κ’₯κ’·β€§β‚ŠΛšκ’·οΈΆκ’·κ’₯κ’·β€§β‚ŠΛš β‹˜ π’žπ‘œοΏ½...
10.1K 224 16
Cover art is by me, please do not claim it as your own. So, Just a quick insight This story was created because I wanted to make a lil emo comic, and...
13.2K 336 20
You are a hidden countryhuman, your country is like living in future because your country is rich in technology you are not a ordinary countryhuman y...