EK DUJE KE LIYE

By RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story More

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 7
part 3
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 99

278 22 11
By RitikaBisht

Small sun ray struggle to rip the curtain wall and comes in...after sometime the ray got successful and happily comes in this big luxury room...where two beautiful person sleep peacefully in each other embrace...man face hide under the woman long black and shinny hairs...his one hand under that woman back and the other hand on that woman tummy...woman head on his shoulder and hand grip around the man...one beautiful smile shine her face...naughty sun ray attack straight on that woman eyes...she moves a bit, try to safe herself with this shinny thing but in vain...after some fail attempt, she finally open her eyes...for some time she lay as it is...then, try to move her body...but she can't move a bit...she try again but hold is very strong...her moment wake that man as well...he remove fragrant hairs from his face and see that woman.

Man: kiya hay purvi so jao na (yes, man is Kavin and woman is purvi)

Purvi: hey mister...look, what is the time? (Showing him a clock) breaue nahi jana hey kiya... (Try to get up again)

Kavin looking clock and hold his grip tighter against her waist and said: haan to, abhi sirf six o'clock huay hain (Try to kiss her)

Purvi stop him to do kissing and said: pati ji...ziyada phelnay ki zarrorat nahi hay...aap ko pata hay kay aaj main bhi aap kay saath jaon gi...aur mujhay thoora time lagay ga...tayyar honay main...aur sab arrange karnay main (she sit up and manage her nighty)

Kavin: kiya hay yaar... (he also get up and straight his back with bed crown) ek to pata nahi raat itni jaldi kaissay guzar jaati hay (then he drag her near him) abhi to in hantoon ki sweetness bhi mere mouth main feel ho rahi hay (he put his finger on her pink lips and spreading) abhi to tumhare khobsoorat jism ki garmy aur narmi bhi meray hathoon par mehsoos ho rahi hay (he then move his hand above her body) aur subah ho gai...yaar, abhi toh main soya tha.

Purvi: ji janab...issi liay toh kahti hoon kay jaldi so jain...magar nahi (she stop Kavin  hand moving on her body) janaab ko romance say fursat milay toh soyay gay na... ab yeh sikwa kay abhi toh main soya tha (she tease him)

Kavin: kiya karoon yaar...ab jiss ki patni itni haseen ho toh neend kiss kafir ko itni jaldhi aa sakti hay (he again try to hold her)

Purvi quickly leave the bed...pull her gown on her and said: thank you...iss tareef ka...magar aaj kay liay itna hi kaafi hay...warna time bohat ho jay ga...aur main late nahi hona chahati (she move to the bathroom side but just stop...hearing kavin voice)

Kavin: toh aaj...tumhare breaue janay ki wajah say...mujhay apni subah ki treat nahi milay gi...main pura din kaisse guzaroon ga (his voice is sad...and this sadness stop her)

Purvi look him back...kavin see her with lot of love and hope...his love pouring eyes and top of it... his open arms...no one dare to ignore..

purvi come back and fill herself in his open arm...kavin take deep breath and enveloping his arms around her.

Both bodies fuse each other for sometime...then kavin hold purvi face in his palms and softly touch his lips to her and said,

Kavin: pata hay jab tum say door jata hoon toh aissa lagta hay kay jaisse (he stop and look her with his full love) jaisse meri jaan nikal gai ho...aur jab tumhare qareeb hota hoon to khud ko jaisse zinda mehsoos karta hoon (he hug her tight) ab tum hi batao main kiya karoon.

Purvi kiss on his heart place and said: mujhe pata hay kavin...and I really feel proud of your love...I never think that you love me like this...magar ab toh mujh say bhi tumhare bina time pass nahi hota...tumhare jane ke baad main jaisse murjha jati hoon...aur jaisse hi tumhara ane ka time hota hay toh lagta hay jaisse zindagi...qatra qatra...mere ander aa rahi ho...aur main khil jati hoon...she place her palm on his cheek and continue) kavin...mujhe humesha aise hi piyar karna...karo gay na (her eyes fill with tears)

Kavin feel her sadness and try to pamper her...so, become naughty and said: haan kyun nahi...karoon ga...humesha aise hi...

He start kissing again...

Kavin shift his kiss to her neck... purvi close her eyes with great pleasure and feel his lips warmth on her neck and cheeks...after sometime...sliding her gown from her shoulder...he deeply kiss on her shoulder blade...which make her body shiver...His hands move on her body very freely...he press her soft breast and make her moan...he make purvi lay on her back...remove her nighty in one swift action...he was still in white kurta and pyjama...but purvi have nothing on her body...he kiss her openly every where...

Purvi also reply with her best...both kissing some more time then...parted...both panting.

Kavin smile...kiss softly on her lips and said: thanks...jaan...I love you.

Both get up...purvi go to the bathroom...while kavin open TV...one shocking news awaits him...he increase the volume and hear the news very carefully.

It's been two months gone when kavi  was back from a romantic honeymoon...

Kavin join the CID very next day as he already had many days off but purvi did not in mood to join the CID...she stay at home and enjoy the household responsibilities...

Kavin say nothing but the other team member are very curious that when she again join the team...they have no courage to ask kavin directly...so, phone purvi and insist to join.

Today, purvi decide to go to office...after marriage...she is preparing herself to go first time in breaue...both get ready and comes on breakfast table...where baba and kaka was waiting for them.

Baba: toh aaj breaue jane ki tayari ho gai (looking purvi)

Kavi both bend and touch baba feet...baba praise both of them...after sitting on chair.. purvi answers baba.

Purvi: ji...baba...resign toh kar diya hay...magar resign period bhi toh pura karna paray ga na (she tells him in detail...while buttering the toast and place in front of kavin)

Baba: beta... Agar tum job karna chahati ho...toh continue kar lo (he said ...while having breakfast)

Purvi: nahi baba...mera aim pura ho gaya...toh main ab kyun job karoon (she said in soft voice) waise bhi...mamma ji say yahi commitment thi...thank god...kay mera aim pura ho gaya...mere baba theek ho gye aur main nay apni family ko ruin karne wale ko bhi ruin kar diya...ab main job kar kay kissi ka haq nahi maar sakti (she tell baba...while having breakfast...kavinn quitly have his breakfast)

Baba: kavin...tumhara kiya khyaal hay (he ask from him)

Kavin first look baba...then purvi...said: baba, purvi is right...she has no need to do job...I am not interfering in her decision...if she think...she is ok without job...so, she is right...I am happy with her decision.

Baba: or if she wants to do job?

Kavin: then...off course...I am with her (he sees purvi and assures baba)

Baba and purvi smile and she said: thanks...baba (she look baba and call him) main ab housewife ban kay rhna chahati hoon...meray baba aur mamma ji ...even meri family main bhi sab yahi chahate hain...aur phir ab aap,
Kavin aur yeh ghar meri responsibility hain...main un ko pura karna chahati hoon...aur phir household responsibility aur professional responsibility...dono ko pura karna mere liye muskil ho ga...iss liye ...This is the best decision, I ever made (she finish her talk and look everyone)

Baba: theek hay beta...magar tum itna accha kaam kar rahi thi...tumharay itnay contact...aur sab (he stop...saying)

Purvi: baba...aap us ski fikr mat karian...ek bandi hay meri nazar main...main uss ko guide kar doon gi (she said confidently)

Kavin stop eating and said: woh kaun tum nay(he look surprise) tum nay mujhe bataya nahi .

Purvi: bata doon gi...itni jaldhi kiya hay..  INSPECTOR SAHAB (she said naughtily)

Baba and kaka smile...kavin just shake his head...uff Miss princess ....purvi still smiling...and finish her breakfast.

CID Breaue look same...but purvi is not the same person...entering in office many beautiful and sorrow thought comes in her mind...she look that big white building and think;

First time, when she enters...she was just purvi..one shattered and broken girl...who lose her family...lost many beautiful relation...she decide to fight against that person...who, ruin her family...how...she don't know ...but she did it...and now; here she is...not the same purvi but the Purvi Kavin khanna ...a wife of brilliant INSPECTOR Daughter in law of famous and richest business man... but, she travel a very long journey...journey...that was full of different emotion...hate, love, sacrifice, sorrow, happiness and many more...this journey give her many relations and off course, snatch many good people and friends to her...in some places she walk on thorn and some places like walk on flower petals... but...she know that time has pass...every good or bad time has pass...her bad time has also pass and now the good time have come...

She looks on her left side...that man...she look Kavin and chuckle in her mind...kitna akru aur khadoos tha...har waqt gussa...har waqt daanta hi rahta tha...aur aaj (she again look him with love) itna piyar karta hay kay...zindagi say mohabbat ho jati hay...jeenay ka dil karta hay...thanks god ji (she pray in her heart) aap nay meray sab dukhoon  kay badlay main mujhay itna accha inaam diya hay...bas ab hum par humesha aissa hi karam rakhna.

She finishes her prayer and enter inside the conference hall...where there team mate waiting for them.

Ab dekhte hai aagye kya hoga ...
Kyuki precap toh mujhko bhi nhi pta...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 448 11
A fanfiction on kavi and ishyant
7.4K 494 11
kbhi ifetaaq se apne past ke saame aaye ho kya kbhi past ka samna krna itna mushkil ho ta hai kya aaye sunte yeh khaani .............
2.9K 167 14
One Sided love story of Purvi.
2.8K 217 13
A new kavi story