𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬 ⁽ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ʰ...

By breastittiees

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ i get those 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴 every time ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ you come around. yo... More

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬
¹ must be trippin'
² FTB
³ damn eyeball
⁴ new weapons
⁶ monster on monster crime
⁷ peer pressure
⁸ hyunsu defense squad
⁹ fucking creep
¹⁰ suicide mission
¹¹ new acquaintances
¹² mother nature strikes again
¹³ wet wipes
¹⁴ stupid lists

⁵ rotten fucking fish

1.6K 99 5
By breastittiees

┍━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┙

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ HYUNSU NOTICED AN partially opened elevator and immediately grabbed Imani's wrist, pulling her along with him as he quietly walked to it. As they got closer, the sound of buzzing got louder and louder. Imani furrowed her eyebrows. It was the same sound of bugs swarming dead animals...

Hell no...

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Get in first." Hyunsu instructed as he pushed Imani in front of him. She narrowed her eyes at the space in front of her. She did not want to get in the damn elevator but the ringing was getting louder.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Hyunsu, I think something is dead–"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Seeing Hyunsu frantically looking behind him to make sure the monster wasn't closing in on them, she took a deep breath before jumping in. She flinched when a putrid stench immediately hit her nose through her mask. It reminded her of rotten fish. As she expected, she was also met with a disgustingly large amount of flies swarming around in the damn elevator. Before she could take a look at what could cause such a smell, Hyunsu hopped into the elevator and grabbed her. He moved their bodies towards the corner that was next to the opening then pulled her down. Imani scooted back until her back was touching the wall behind her. She held her axe close to her with her finger hovering over the button while Hyunsu covered his nose with his arm.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani squeezed her eyes shut as the ringing began to be unbearable. That means that the monster was close.

Shit.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ She couldn't take it anymore. She pulled her earphone out of her ear, feeling instantly relieved by the silence (minus the buzzing from the flies). The feeling didn't last for long. When she felt movement from the boy next to her, she looked over to see him starting to get up.

My fucking god.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani was starting to get sick of his shit. He was going to send her to an early grave with this nonsense.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Just as she reached up and slapped her hand onto the back of his collar to pull him back down, they heard a voice right outside of the elevator.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "I can't see..."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Not this fucker again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The monster shot its arm into the elevator, stabbing into something. The pair shared a look of horror. Imani's eyes widened as they followed the arms movement to a box in the middle of the room. She resisted the violent urge to throw up once she realized what was causing the stench. Just as she suspected,

A DAMN BOX OF ROTTEN FUCKING FISH.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The fish had to be rottening for weeks before this which made Imani wonder who the hell was walking around with a box of rotting fish? They need a special spot in hell.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani almost sighed when she saw the look on Hyunsu's face. Every time he made that exact facial expression, he was about to do something that was going to piss Imani off.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ He stood up and stabbed the monster's arm with his weapon which obviously made it angry. Imani crawled away from the two, moving towards the center of the elevator. She held her axe in front of her body then slammed her finger onto the button. The blade of the axe shot out, barely missing Hyunsu's ear by a centimeter, landing right into the monster's chest. The force sent its body flying away from the door. As Hyunsu started to slowly turn his head towards the older girl to give her a 'You could have killed me' speech, she shoved him towards the opening. He got out of the elevator before reaching in and grabbing Imani's hand to pull her out.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani pressed the button on her axe, sending the blade flying back to its original spot. Eyes widening at the fast pace it was coming back, she remembered Mr. Han's words and held the weapon away from her face. The force of the blade going back into the wooden stick almost made Imani fall on her ass.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The two immediately ran down in the hallway with Hyunsu taking the lead. Imani mentally cursed when she heard footsteps behind them.

That damn axe didn't do shit.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani had an eerie feeling that she was going to die in a few seconds. She took a quick peek behind her to see that the monster's arm was coming their way. She lunged forward, practically tackling the unaware boy in front of her around the corner they were approaching. Their bodies fell onto the ground, rolling around a bit until they came to a full stop. Imani stared down in horror when she realized she landed on top of Hyunsu.

Nope.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ She immediately got off of him, keeping her body on the ground close beside him. She didn't care if a monster was after them. She'd rather be die then be caught in such an awkward position.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ She kept her hand on his chest, pushing him down when she felt him try to get up. Imani couldn't help but gasp when something moved past her face hitting the wall next to her. Less than a second later, even more branches shot out of the first one, crossing between each other to stab into things around them. Hyunsu put his hand over her hand that was now gripping the fabric of his shirt out of fear, giving it a tight squeeze as he began to breathe heavily.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Suddenly the branches retracted from the walls. Imani wanted to just lay there to catch her breath but of course, she couldn't. The pair got back onto their feet when they heard footsteps down the hall. Hyunsu slowly walked over to the corner, sticking out his head out to take a peek. Imani peeked over his shoulder, eyes widening when she saw that the monster was walking their way. Hyunsu looked around for something to help them get out of this. His eyes landed onto a green ball that laid near their feet. Hyunsu grabbed it off of the ground then threw the ball in the opposite direction.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The ball bounced off of the walls around it, confusing the monster. He turned his body in every direction, snarling when he couldn't pin where the sound was coming from. Hyunsu decided to use the opportunity of the monster being distracted to run up. Imani muttered an arrangement of curse words as she followed after him. They both swung their weapons back then swung down, stabbing them into its back. Imani jumped back when the electricity started to shoot out of her weapon while Hyunsu kept his grip, shoving his spear further into its back. The amount of electricity moving through the monster's body was too much for it to handle. As its body began to fall, Imani grabbed the end of her axe and pulled it out.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ When the monster hit the floor, Imani swung her axe down onto it's only working ear, cutting it clean off.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ She could feel Hyunsu's big ass eyes on her. She simply shrugged at him as she wiped the sweat on her forehead.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Stop staring." She whispered, placing her earbud back into her left ear. Her eyes finally met his wide ones when she nodded for him to start walking."Let's go."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The travel down to the floor that the kids were on was fairly smooth after that first encounter.

Were all the monsters on their floor or what?

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The two stood in front of the kids' apartment door. Imani pressed her ear against the door to see if she could hear anything. Hyunsu gave her a look.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Hear anything?" He whispered. She shook her head before softly knocking on the door.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Kids, we're here to help you." Hyunsu said in an extremely deep voice causing Imani to flinch.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "The fuck?" Imani furrowed her eyebrows, eyes moving to give the teen a confused look. Where the hell did that come from? "What the hell was that?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀He just shrugged. Imani sighed and shook her head before trying again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Kids?" She spoke softly in hopes of not scaring them even more. "Open up. We're not going to hurt you."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ As soon as she finished her sentence, they could hear rapid footsteps coming towards the door. They heard a little voice speak.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Miss Imani?" The door opened, revealing the little girl they saw earlier. She started crying upon seeing Imani's face.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Oh my god." Imani breathe out, immediately crouching down and taking the sobbing girl into her arms for a hug. "Thank goodness you're okay, Suyeong."

A teacher's instinct is never wrong.

── ──『✙』── ──
Word Count: 1,434 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.9K 14
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 ____________________________________________________ ❝𝑦/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛-𝑠𝑢 𝑔𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑔�...
294K 12.6K 31
❝ you can't possibly hate each other that much ❞ ALL OF US ARE DEAD - S1 lee su-hyeok x fem!oc
546K 14.3K 70
The Title Says It All 😊🤪
55.3K 1.5K 15
❝𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖾.❞ When her life is completely transformed into an apocalyptic nightm...