The son of the Sekka househol...

Nulho1 által

I opened my eyes, seeing a beautiful roof that look like a roof of a castle. "Young master, please wake up... Több

1
2
4
5⚠️
6
7
8
9
10
11⚠️
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20⚠️
21
22
23
24
25
26 ⚠️
CIHYIB (1)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

3

6.7K 396 220
Nulho1 által

"How can you marry someone who looks like that bastard Adin, you say it's protecting me!? You can see how he sued me with Yuki to make me surrender!"

The Goddess of water sighed.

{I'm not telling you to marry him if you don't want to.  That's the reason I will allow the river to flow once again if you do.}

Clopeh's hand gripped tightly.

"You know he's an enemy of the Paerun kingdom, right? Do you think I can live comfortably there?"

The Goddess of water sighed softly.

{I told you, the choice is yours.  However, what I offer is real.}

Clopeh's vision darkened and he awoke from his sleep.

Sitting on the bed, his body was sweating profusely.

'Damn it!'

Even the Goddess considered him as an item!

'Should I marry that bastard?  He definitely doesn't look like a good person!'

Even if he was a good person, they were enemies!

Clopeh went to his desk, and opened his drawer, saw a piece of paper he had never seen before with the serial number of the magic communication device.

He took the paper and took out the magic communication device and connected the call with the help of a mana stone.

Wiiiiing.

The call connected, and Clopeh could see Cale was still wearing his priestess outfit, but his hair was red.

-You finally called.  Have you decided to accept my proposal?

Clopeh gritted his teeth.

"I don't accept your proposal, but I accept the goddess's wish."

Cale frowned.  Is this Clopeh obsessed with legends too?

"You think I want to marry you if not for the benefit of my people? The Goddess of water promised me a river to flow again in the Paerun kingdom if I marry you."

Cale could hear Clopeh's super cold voice.  He really didn't like this marriage.

-Okay then.  I'll make another arrangement.

Clopeh just stared at the magic communication device's screen.

-I won't touch you if you don't want to.  You are free to do whatever you want as my partner.

Clopeh lowered his head hearing that.

".......I will accept this marriage then."

Clopeh didn't even look at Cale when he said that.

Cale wondered if he could tame this white snake and make him a spy in the Paerun kingdom.

Bang!

A loud sound was heard making everyone startled.

Clopeh immediately looked out the window.  His eyes widen.

The lake filled with water extinguished the fire, and slowly, turned back into a river flowing into the sea.

-What happened?

Cale asked confusedly when he heard a loud voice.

- ......

As the magic communication device was facing the window, Cale could see a smiling Clopeh.

"Water flows back in Paerun kingdom once again."

Cale heard Clopeh's muttering and he sighed.  Looks like the Goodness of water didn't lie about that.

Clopeh just said he was willing to marry him even with objections in his heart.

In Clopeh's eyes, Cale was evil, of course.  Who would trust someone who used his weakness to make him give up?

Bang!

Clopeh's room is broken in by Rock.

"Clopeh, do you accept this marriage?"

Clopeh slowly turned to his father and nodded.

"This is for the Paerun kingdom."

Rock's eyes reddened when he heard that.  His son had suddenly become very concerned about his people and was now sacrificing his dignity as a man.

"I'm sorry for being a father that not being able to do anything!?"

Clopeh shook his head.

"You already became a good father. I really admired you."

They see each other for a moment before Rock notices the communication device.

He was shocked when he saw the magic communication device was connected to Cale.

"What the hell?"

Cale smiled brightly.

"The Goddess of water connected our two magic communication devices so we could talk about our marriage. That could be done in a week, right?"

Rock gripped his hand tightly.

"On the condition that he can come back any time he wants."

Cale nodded and cut the line.

Rock stroked his son's shoulder and Clopeh just smiled as if he was calming Rock.

.

.

.

Clopeh sat at the end of the carriage as if not wanting to make eye contact with Cale at all.

“Did you hear that this was the order of the Goddess of water for a guardian knight to marry young master Cale? They did that because they wanted a river in their kingdom.”

"I feel sorry for the young master. He is very kind to accept a man as his partner."

"That's right. Marriage is not something that can be forced."

Clopeh just silently heard all the rumors circulating.  He gritted his teeth.  The one who wanted this marriage in the first place was Cale himself!

But now, is he the villain?

'It's obvious I can't trust this bastard.'

Cale who also heard the rumors sighed.

'How do I tame this white snake when rumors like this keep circulating?'

-Human, that guy looks really depressed.

'Of course, he was depressed when he was forced into marriage and the rumors made him a villain.'

They arrived at the church, and it was only attended by Cale's family.

Clopeh only had someone he was paid to witness.  His father couldn't come with all the mess that happens because of this marriage.

The time to declare war was interrupted.  It also made it possible for them to abandon their intention to wage war with the river that was now flowing again.

"Are you willing to be a life and death partner?"

The priest began to speak, and Clopeh lowered his head.

"..... I... Do..."

The Priestess nodded and looked towards Cale.

"Are you willing to be his life and death partner?"

"I do."

Cale didn't look nervous at all.  No, he didn't seem to care.

"Now, the couple, please kiss."

Clopeh gasped at that.

'Ki, kiss?'

Cale just closed his eyes because there was an agreement where he wouldn't touch Clopeh without his consent.

Clopeh gritted his teeth as he kissed Cale.

1, 2, 3.

"You guys are now a family now."

Because they were both men, the priest could not say they were husband and wife.  He was afraid of offending them.  Moreover, they are both from noble families.

.
.
.

Cale grabbed Clopeh's arm.

"Am I so disgusting that you want to rub your lips until they bleed?"

Clopeh simply ignored Cale as he sat and hugged his knees at the far end of the room.

"I don't approach you, you don't approach me either."

Cale just sighed when he saw that.

.

.

"Clopeh, go back to the north. How long will you sit at the corner of the room?"

For 3 days, Clopeh did not move from his position.  If Clopeh wasn't breathing, Cale might think he was dead.

Cale and the others tried to persuade him, however, he just ignored them as if they weren't there.

Hearing that, Clopeh move from his position and go to the bathroom.

Cale remembered Clopeh's smile as he saw the river that flowed through the Paerun kingdom.

He also remembered when Clopeh looked happy with his wyvern.

Because Cale's first impression was already very bad, Clopeh must have really hated this marriage.

There was no warmth in Clopeh's gaze as if he was an unapproachable ice prince.

After 15 minutes, Clopeh came out of the bathroom in a bathrobe.  His long hair cannot be dried easily.

!?

Clopeh gasped as Cale grabbed his hair.  However, seeing that Cale only wanted to help him dry his hair, Clopeh let him be.

"Eat before you go. Do you want to make a rumor that I made you starve here?"

Clopeh just nodded lightly.

.

.

Cale sighed as he watched Clopeh enter the teleportation circle.  He also saw the food on the table which looked untouched at all.

'Why does he hate me that much for? Not that I will touch him.'

Cale couldn't blame him when he was forced into marriage by the Goodness of water.

.

.

Wiiiiiiing!

Clopeh saw the Paerun kingdom and saw all the people who were happily taking water from the river.

The coldness in his eyes slowly has a slight of warmed.

"Father, I'm back."

Clopeh sees Rock in the garden of Sekka mansion and greeted him.

"Ah, Clopeh! You're finally back! Are you all right there!? You look thinner!"

Clopeh smiled gently when he heard his father's concern.

"I'm fine. But father, with the river flowing, there's no longer any reason for us to go to war. We can now re-open farmland in this kingdom."

Rock lowered his head.

"I thought so too. But..."

Syrem and the representatives from Askosan as well as Norland approached Clopeh.

"We've been planning this war for a long time. We can't step back anymore."

"Wouldn't it be better if we got some unfrozen land before the river dried up just like the Lake of God's Tears?"

"I'm glad you're back. Clopeh, since you are now the husband of someone in the Roan kingdom, you can make the perfect spy."

Clopeh's face turned pale.

“Are you guys crazy!? My name has been ruined for forcing young master Cale to marry me! If I become a spy, and we start a war, what will happen to the Sekka household!?”

Clopeh spoke loudly in annoyance.  They no longer need a war with the flowing river again.

The three people looked scornful of Clopeh.

"Clopeh, Askosan, and Norland wanted a war, what can Paerun do alone?"

"We can suppress your people if we want. That's what alliances are for."

Syrem raised his hand.

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

The Wyverns screamed in pain.

"I can make your beloved wyverns blow themselves up easily if you don't obey."

The Goddess of water is right.  He is very weak.

His weakness was too much that he couldn't cover it with his body.

"Do you guys want to sue my son now!?"

"Lord, we are not suing. This is for the good of all of us."

What bullshit!

Clopeh gritted his teeth.

"I understand! I'll do it! Don't hurt anything in this kingdom!"

Rock who saw his son who was depressed was also annoyed.  However, if the alliances went against them, nothing would be left for them.

"To make sure you don't leak this, I will follow you to the Roan kingdom."

The representative from Norland said that, and Clopeh couldn't refuse.

'I can't even kill myself.'

If he commits suicide, who knows if the Goddess of water will be angry and eliminate the river again?

And the northerners would blame Cale for making Clopeh commit suicide and start a war of revenge.

'I don't want a pointless war like this.'

.

.

After 2 days, Clopeh re-entered the teleportation circle and arrived at Harris village.

Cale saw Clopeh with another man, frowning.

"Who's he?"

Clopeh politely pointed out the person beside him.

"He's been my personal butler since I was little. So I hope he can stay with us."

Cale could see Clopeh's eyes that looked uncomfortable with the man beside him.  Also, if it was the maid who had looked after him since childhood, even if Clopeh didn't know him, he wouldn't have behaved formally towards him.

Cale sighed.

Time to be trash.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Next chapter Clopeh will know Cale is Kim Rok Soo. Ehhe. 😋

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

See ya! (≧▽≦)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

195K 12K 63
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! What the f*ck! Why i being this bastard!!? I looked at my face in the mirror, and saw the face of Venion'...
10.7K 155 34
I woke up in a teenager's room. Where the hell am I? I look at myself and noticed that my hands were small. As in small! Wtf?! I found a mirror and I...
59.5K 1.4K 11
{DROPPED! this was written long ago And I don't wanna continue it🙏🏻😭) It's basically tboah react to cale this is my au I don't know how to explain...
5.6K 916 13
🖤🖤___________🖤🖤 "Is somebody here??" I shouted but no one answered. I gone inside the castle and everywhere is darkness. The palace is seeming li...