AMBW - STRAY KIDS

By dutchessofthelight

For all the melanated queens who wanna feel loved by their SKZ bias ⭐️Current reads: 2.58K READS Stream 5-St... More

THANK YOU ~ MERCI ~ MUCHOS GRACIAS
Hyunjin ~ royalty au
Ot8 ~ 9th member au
Jisung ~ gang au ~ pt. one
han + felix ~ gang au ~ pt. two
your couple songs
fave fits (couples)
i.n ~ you can't be my lover
han ~ pity party
lee know ~ fate
i.n ~ i'd marry you with paper rings (short)
For the crowns ~ Chan
Random (read this if you want, I don't care.)

Chan ~ untitled

866 10 2
By dutchessofthelight

Y/N POV.

you and Chan are in the airport. it's 6 am and your getting ready to head back from Korea to Raleigh to see your family.
you and Chan are both nervous — being the first interracial couple in the family would cause a lot of talk between auntie and cousins.

once you arrive your mom, dad, and grandma are there to meet you both.
"mama, daddy! i've missed you!" you say, overjoyed to the point of tears. as your wiping the tears away you see your Grandma step towards Chan.
"now baby you said he was tall, but i wasn't expecting all this!" she says with a laugh. Chan hugs everyone laughed along with her. you all grab your things and head to the car.
the car drive to west Raleigh was long from Fayetteville International your family always makes things fun. soon your mom turns on Hrs & Hrs by Muni Long - you and Chan's song.
you sing every word. then you see the front steps you saw the day you left to be a model in Korea.

"cousin y/n!!!! oh my god look at you girlie! you look good!" cousin naya says once she opens the door.
"aw thank you girlie!", when you got in and got your stuff downstairs you and Chan spent the rest of the night watching tv shows (Martin and living single ofc!) with his arm wrapped around you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 2.2K 109
DM me Your unpopular opinions!!! (CLOSED)
123K 1.5K 36
Requests open for anyone involved in Kmusic or acting 🤗 fluff,smut,angst and sadness I wrote this a while ago, not knowing what i was getting into�...
40.5K 1.4K 58
This all started with a commercial. Yes a commercial. Got7 were bored one Sunday evening. They had been channel surfing until they came across this...
656K 34.8K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...