The tiger

By izumomolover25

Izuku had enough of the abuse and Neglect so he ran away he ran into Germany and became one of the best soldi... More

Bio
New life no hero
Tank crew and and 5 year realization
Daughter of the commander and Usj
Family outing
Meeting Tanya and crew
Decision
Regaining Germany pt1
Regaining Germany Pt2
Voting poll
Reichstag and meeting Izukus shadow
Epilogue

Ua

3.3K 39 16
By izumomolover25

As days goes by it was time for them to go back to school and since Izuku and the rest of Echo company has arrived they all went in the Tiger tank just as they arrived Momo parents were  there to take  Samantha and go home as they did Inko tried to take her but Aizawa used his quirk and Samantha stayed put in Mary hands. As the rest got inside a blue haired duck tries to stop them for coming in.

Tenya: you sir you do not belong here at this school you and the rest of your team need to go back to where you came from.

Izuku: so let the doofus die then are you gonna take responsibility of taking care of him because if so we can totally do that but just know.

As he got into his face scaring him and Tenya looks right into his eyes.

Izuku: The country of Japan will hate you for letting a hero die that protected them including your family would you want that in your self conscience.

As Tenya shook his head no very quickly he peed himself in the process and Tanya called him out.

Tanya: oh look robo boy here has pissed his pants how you want to be a hero and your pissing your pants *laughs*

As Echo team laughed at along with a few students including.

Momo:*laughs silently*(that's what he get for trying to be tough guy good luck trying to fight him I've seen him more in action then any of us during the last couple weeks and I got to say Mommy likes)

As they gone to class most people called Tenya pissy boy and all that class1a couldn't help but not defend him since he embarrassed himself even Aizawa had a good time even tho he was in the background sleeping deep down he was chuckling ti himself and knew he's gonna have a good time since Izuku is in the military and believes that Izuku is gonna work them much harder then him especially the little girl had called him out started the embarrassment Tenya got himself into.

Aizawa:(if they gonna know what real hero is about Nephew and his company is gonna be hell for them sorry Momo if they do that to you)

Izumi: listen Oni-Chan you ar-

Tanya: shut up bitch your voice is annoying I rather hear a tank engine then your bitch voice.

Izuku: really I rather hear that to then hers.

Katsumi: but

Margit: there she goes barking again come on now speak clearly it don't speak at all whore.

Shoka: your the whore here.

Thelma: who asked a candy cane to speak and what's with the ugly scar it looks like your about ti be a breeding cow if you went ti Germany.

Von: I mean why not breed her right now and kill her afterwards

Thelma: ohh that's a good one just not the breed part.

Von: oh I know

Aizawa: are y'all done I want to teach class I don't care if you pick on his tormentors just make sure I don't see it.

Tanya: what you mean by don't see you see it either way and not care because they deserve it for what they did to the Colonel.

Aizawa: yea pretty much after this anyways they are gonna be training so yea.

Victoriya: well Colonel I think we all know who's not gonna get intense training.

Chris: yea she's actually lucky but can I train her *points at Jirou who blushes*

Izuku: yea I don't mind and yes I do

Momo: why do I get the feeling that I'm not gonna suffer this training?

Thelma: because unlike you they gonna know what real hero's are gonna be about pain and suffering.

Izuku: now your targeting my tormentors

Margit: are we in the wrong for that sir?

Izuku gave her a look that made her blush which Momo and Mina caught.

Momo:(yep she likes him I can see that)

Izuku: your not Mein Kommadant Thelma I need you to stay with me along with Momo.

Thelma: yes sir

Izuku: Fine you to alright

Fine: yessir

Izuku: sorry uncle go ahead and teach your lesson don't think that we are here.

Aizawa: thank you Nephew.

As Aizawa taught the class the only ones who didn't really learn nothing was his tormentors because they kept being picked on every so minute and Katuski interrupted class by yelling and Tanya out a gun to his mouth telling him to shut up and not to distract the others everyone got shocked because no one every shut him up Tenya was going to say something but Lisa told him to sit his pissy ass down which made everyone laugh including Izuku and Aizawa (which was very rare since he never laughs at all) as the day ended with them training the foot soldiers training the class while Tanya and the tiger tank crew bullied the hell out of them seeing if they can take the training as Izuku is enjoying his day with momo just having her eat and giving her things to look at and she can create it after a while with those 2 Izuku believes that she is good for the day and she can tell that he's gonna just be focusing on her doing her quirk and being  a good husband to her. Just as they were about to walk off they hear their tormentors yelling and crying and everyone looks at them.

Tanya: I'm sorry what did you say little pig?

Izumi:*crying in pain* PLEASE MAKE IT ATOP MAKE IT STOP THIS HURTS

Tanya: crying like a little bitch you are huh? Where was this when you was beating the shit out of your brother huh this shit didn't hurt then so why is this hurting you suppose to be big and bad after what you did.

She went over to Katuski and Shoto and started insulting them.

Tanya: what about you to weak bitches you were big and bad then where's that pride you 2 have huh?

Katuski pride took over and think he can do this all night.

Katuski: *struggling* this ain't shit we 5 can do this shit all night.

Izuku: Oh really can you back that up tough guy can you and these 4 can do this with more pressure?

Katuski: we sure can you damn Deku.

Izuku: ok then add more pressure to the bricks and punch them in their shit if a single brick falls have them do this for a week keep doing this all week day and night they will be missing their classes with a lot of missing work the more confident you are the more your pride is gonna fall as each time you drop this bricks.

Shoka: don't think care about us Izu?

Izuku: Care? I lost that shit when you decided to tell me to kill myself bitch now suffer just like I have and if any of them quit boot their ass out and report to me about it and I'll tell Nezu about them being a little bitch.

As Tanya grew more sadistic as Izuku gave her the orders that she is clearly gonna do and she gave them more.

Tanya: you hear the Colonel out more brick on them and we'll see if they are some bitches to quit or not.

Chris: brother don't you think that's a bit harsh.

Momo: nope I don't see nothing with it they made his life a living hell they are gonna do this and since his pride got the best  of him they gonna do more.

Margit: I agree with that Mi-Lady

Thelma: same here

As they walk away both Inko and All might tried to go stop them but both Nezu and Aizawa stopped them from doing it.

Nezu: what do you think your doing?

Inko: they are torturing the kids this is not hero training

All might: right and they being forced to not go to class and miss a lot of work they are villains who needs to be locked up.

Aizawa: you don't get it do you this is literally the military and remember they put Izuku in living hell and you 2 didn't care about the boy but one bit and they abuse him just like the rest of them he got every right to do this now I'll say treat if y'all didn't abuse and neglect him over a quirk he wouldn't be in this military where he treats those 5 like shit if you get your self in that they are gonna work you down and cancel your quirk to make sure that you won't use it like those 5 idiots and ti be quite Frank All might yo ur in their shit list just like you Inko they got clear instructions that they can kill you both knowing that if you somehow manage to get past their first bullet other things might happen.

Inko: like what?

Nezu: let's say that this idiot of a husband you have avoid the first bullet while he's not paying attention it can retract since it knows it targets and it can blast him in the head despite him having danger senses knowing that he can go very quiet and invisible.

All might: so in other words we are good to fight them because the bullet is not gonna hurt me I'm the great Hero All Might that can't be defeated.

Inko: yea that right they really can hurt him.

Nezu & Aizawa:(they are gonna die from them and most these 2 are gonna defeat the purpose of them being here to protect these 2 and the school)

As the 5 stayed out all night holding 25,000 tons of bricks they managed to hood them and they allow them to go to sleep but sooner it gotten worse for them as his tormentors thought that they could have the weekends off Echo company scared  them making them train and holding it. By the second week the class had no sympathy for them as they learn what they did and didn't bother give them no attention. All might and Inko almost caught death by both Izuku and Tanya as they kept on bothering him and one day they set it over when All might said that he had to divorce Momo and put Samantha in a orphanage where the whole echo company gave him a death stare which made him and the rest of the tormentors scared and they left. Izuku tormentors kept training but really did nothing as the sports festival started ti come around but before it even happens all of his tormentors said this at the same time.

Tormentors: WE GIVE UP WE GIVE UP PLEASE WE DON'T WANT TO BE HEROS ANYMORE WE DON'T DESERVE IT.

Izuku: good throw them down and take your shit and go home you weak bitches.

As they collapsed to the ground Aizawa got all 5 of them and left with them all 3 of the girls are crying that they couldn't be hero's while the boys are pissed that they are not hero's. As they went to the LOV shiggy literally killed tue both because he didn't care about them all he cared about was them dying.

Shiggy:(I don't see why they think it's ok to come to our side thinking beating a boy who's my cousin is gonna make you kings dumbasses)

As shiggy put his gloves on he wen to a picture that him and Izuku was in and the are wrapped arm and arm.

Shiggy:(please save me and your father we are sorry Izuku that you went threw so much pain and we are happy that you have a family of your own)

As a tar fell down his face finally have moist ti clear his crusty face.

Shiggy: that was uncalled for man I'm in pain your making jokes about my dry skin.

Author: *tries not to laugh and recover* sorry man if you need it just tell me I got you man.

Shiggy: t-thank you author-San

Author: no problem I would get mad cause you broke the fourth wall but I was talking shit so you deserve this one.

As shiggy went to AFO who is Izuku true father and they talks about Izuku who they want him to save them from evil and hope he is willing to do it. With Izuku he sneezes as he is with Samantha and Momo.

Izuku:*sneezes*

Momo: you ok baby?

Samantha: daddy you got a cold?

Izuku: I'm ok don't worry girls I'm fine I'm thinking that someone is thanking about me.

Momo: ah ok

Samantha: mommy daddy are you off from school tomorrow?

Momo: yea why are you asking little Sam?

Both of the couple calls her that time to time.

Samantha: I wanted to hang out with you tomorrow if your ok with it.

Izumomo: of course sweetie we would love to hang out with our little girl/daughter.

Samantha:*excited* Yayyyy

As they see her get excited to spend time with her parents they see that she very beautiful as she gets happy or exited.

Izuku: I'm glad I had her with you Mi-Chan.

Momo: Me too Izu-Kun~

Izuku have felt the lust coming from her and looks at her and saw her licks her lips and she went to the to the sink switching her hips and he went over to tell her to put Little Sam in the bed and get herself ready and he'll take the dishes. Momo whisper saying.

Momo:*whisper* oh you want this booty booty huh ok my king I'll do just that don't be late it's gonna be hit and ready.

As Izuku smirked as she said that and grabbed his big log and went over to get Samantha as she allows Momo to pick her up and left out the room to little Sam room and Izuku did the dishes and closes the kitchen down and he went to the room he opens it and see momo ready for him.

Momo: oh daddy~ come claim this slutty girl

Izuku: yes ma'am

As they had fun during the night that made it magical in each round.

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 584 30
Y/n was just another unfortunate victim of Bakugos relentless bullying. One day, he had enough. So, he isolated himself in the mountains to train. Af...
25.7K 379 11
NOTE: This is the first story of my first-ever: Demon Deku trilogy, each story is different from the other, meaning Izuku's powers are different. EVE...
10.8K 201 12
Neglected by his parents, bullied by his own friends and twin sister for having a dream, But never gave up to become a hero, when the world pushed hi...
144K 4.2K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...