Arrogant Mafia and Baby Boss

By sweetkitten17

this story revolves around two individuals...who are very different from each other one who believe in kindne... More

characters
chapter - 1
chapter - 2
chapter - 3
chapter - 4
chapter - 5
chapter - 6
chapter - 7
chapter - 8
chapter - 9
chapter - 10
chapter - 11
chapter - 13
chapter - 14
chapter - 15
chapter - 16
chapter - 17
chapter - 18
chapter - 19
chapter - 20
chapter - 21
chapter - 22
chapter - 23
chapter - 24
chapter - 25
chapter - 26
Thank you
chapter - 27
chapter - 28
chapter - 29
chapter - 30
chapter - 31
chapter - 32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
chapter - 36
chapter - 37
chapter - 38
chapter - 39
chapter - 40
chapter - 41
chapter - 42
chapter - 43
chapter - 44 🔞

chapter - 12

1.5K 91 2
By sweetkitten17

Sorry for deleting this chapter at first place, it was completed but when i published some part of this chapter was automatically deleted that's why I deleted it at first place, now it's complet, happy reading a head....
_______________________________________

Knock knock knock!!!

Bright :- let me check...

Bright open the and hugged gulf as he was super worried for him, he was happy to see gulf fine where gulf was surprised by bright action as he don't know the reason but happy to see that beside win and saint there were other who cares for him...

Bright :- thank God phi you came, you don't know how worried we are especially p'mew... 'while entering inside the house'

Gulf :- sorry for keeping you guys waiting and worried...

Win :- phiii 'shouted immediately seeing gulf while other's take reliefed breath' why didn't you pick my call you know how much worried we are...

Gulf :- I'm driving bunny that's why i didn't pick your call...

Saint :- if you are going to be late at least drop a single message... 'hug gulf tightly where gulf also tighten the hug as knows how much saint care about him'

Gulf :- I'm perfectly fine buddy see...

Zee :- saint is right, we all worried like hell especially mew...

Gulf :- 'looked at mew who was stare constantly at gulf with worried eyes' sorry i really don't want to make you guys worry actually there was something very important which has to be taken care I'm sorry... 'straight looking into mew's eyes'

Mew :- bright zee take saint win to there rooms, saint win you guys take some rest...

All four silently left from there to give some private time to mewgulf where mewgulf just staring at each other...

Mew :- can we go to my room...

Gulf :- ok i will take you...

Mew :- 'in the way to his room' gulf is there is something which i can help you with...

Gulf :- thank you mew but don't worry there is nothing i which i need your help...

Mew :- i think there was something which was bothering you...

Gulf :- hmm, i can't lie to you nor able to tell you the reason...

Mew :- it's ok if you don't want to, I'll not force you but at least can you promise me you will ask for help if you needed any...

Gulf :- promise, I'll ask if i ever need...

Mew :- gulf, if you don't mind can we stay together...

Gulf :- huh... 'shockingly'

Mew :- i mean can you stay in my room that will be easy for you to keep checking on me...

Gulf :- hmm okay let's go...

On the other side Zee brought the saint to his room to show but the saint was so amazed by seeing zee's room so he decided to shift into the Zee room from the guest room and the same thing happened with brightwin...

Saint :- wow this room is so beautiful I am going to stay in this room only... 'said excitedly while looking at the room'

Zee :- really we are going to stay in my room thank you so much... 'said hopefully'

Saint :- 'smirk' who says we are going to stay in this room I am saying I am going to stay in this room... 'said boringly while making annoying faces'

Zee :- baby this is my room let's stay together na...

Saint :- baby my ass, listen you asshole get the fuck out this room otherwise I kick your ass and throw you out of this room... 'while shuting the door on zee's face'

Zee :- damn what the hell just happened, i think i have to share the room with bright now...

Zee dumbfounded looking at the door he didn't know what just happened with him like he was kicked out of his own room without any reason ufff, with a sad face he started going towards the bright room but suddenly stopped when he looked at the scene in front of him, where bright bring win to his room zee knows what going to come so he stand at the corner and watch the movies with the smirk...

Win :- wow your room is so beautiful, I'm going to stay in this room...

Bright :- really we will stay here together...

Win :- who says we are staying together I said I'm going to live in this room, you go and find some other room...

Bright :- but bunny this is my room...

Win :- listen you fucker, just move your ass out of here otherwise i will kick your ass and throw you out of the room and who the hell you are calling bunny only my phi can call me you asshole get out... 'pushed bright out of the room and closed the door on his face'

Zee couldn't control himself more so he laughs his ass out while seeing bright and he can understand what the hell just happened with bright so he moves towards the bright but keeps laughing...

Zee :- ohh brighty what happened, are also kicked out of the room...

Bright :- yes phi like your wife kicked you out from your room... 'with smirk and zee stop laughing'

Zee :- ohh god they are alpha wife's see how they start showing their colours...

Bright :- hmmm, but what can we do they are just too cute and loveable like this, we got alpha wife's for us...

Zee :- ya, let's go to the guest room before our scary wife's come and kick us out of the house...

On the other side MewGulf going to share the mew's room as it was easy for gulf to keep a check on mew where mew go out of the box and arrange single bed for his baby boss, ohh how could you think wipped mew let his baby boss sleep on the couch so to make his baby boss comfortable he arranged bed for him, uff mew is mew...

Gulf :- mew you don't have to do this for me, I'm ok with sleeping on the couch...

Mew :- how could I let my bab oh doctor sleep on the couch...

Gulf :- 'blush' hmm but i don't want to trouble you...

Mew :- you never trouble me in fact I love to do things for you... 'while winking his eye where gulf was blushing hard and looking like a tomato'

Gulf :- whatever let me check you and it's almost dinner time so i go and check on it...

Gulf check mew with shyly without looking at mew's eyes and hurriedly leave the room because if he stays more then gods know what will happen where mew was having a proud smile see how he affects was on his baby boss...

In the living room

Gulf was sitting and watching tv as the maids told him to wait dinner will be ready in 30 mins so he decided to watch some series and soon zee bright join gulf...

Zee :- buddy why are here, need anything...

Gulf :- nope I'm waiting for the food because i want to feed mew on time and after that he has take his medicine...

Bright :- hmmm but why are you waiting here, you can go to the phi room...

Gulf :- 'blush while thinking about mew' actually maid told me wait for few minutes so i decided to sit here...

Zee :- hmm, if you mind can we join you...

Gulf :- yups!! but why are you both here... 'rising is eyebrow'

Zee :- 'pout' they kicked us out of our rooms...

Bright :- we don't have any other place to sleep...

Gulf :- uff these two devils...

Saint :- ohh boys you can sleep in guest rooms... 'while coming towards them with win'

Win :- yes, if you want we can arrange your stuff there... 'innocently'

Gulf :- win saint, you guys just kick them out of there room have some respect towards them... 'smirk'

Zee, bright :- are you taking there side...

Win :- ofcourse we are his brothers right p'saint...

Bright zee huff and turn their faces to the other side while throwing tantrums on them, the gulf was having had time to control his laugh by seeing them like this...

Gulf :- ok joke apart zee bright I'm sorry on behalf of them...

Bright :- that's absolutely fine phi actually i can sacrifice everything and anything for my bunny...

Zee :- if they are happy in settling in our room we are happily able to get kicked out always, anything for my baby...

Gulf :- thank you...

Maid :- sir dinner is ready...

Zee :- ok we are coming...

Gulf :- hmm, if you guys don't mind i will take my and mew's dinner in his room...

Bright :- fine we don't mind right p'zee... 'wink'

Gulf excuse himself, want in the kitchen took food for mew and himself and went to the mew's room where mew was waiting for his boss baby while working on his laptop...

Gulf :- can you stop working now...

Mew :- 5min more...

Gulf :- no more a single min mew, it dinner time...

Mew :- baby it's important...

Gulf :- don't baby me first eat your food then your medicine meow...

MewGulf just realised what they are doing and saying to each other as they are arguing like a married couple gulf blushing and looking like a tomato releasing mew just call him baby where mew heart was beating so fast like he just ran marathon...

Gulf inside his head :- damn gulf what the hell on the earth you called him meow fuck why I'm blushing like that ufff this stupid heart of mine stop beating like that, p'mew you are not good for my poor heart...

Mew inside his head :- ohhh my baby boss call me meow awww so cute look he is looking like a tomato uff i want to eat him right here right now ohh you fucking mew suppasit have some self control on yourself, baby boss you are dead for me, while giving evil smirk...

_______________________________________

Hope you all like this chapter...

See you in next...

Bye take care...

Like and vote...

Keep supporting...

Love you all 💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.4M 59.2K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...