ᵉⁿᵍˡⁱˢʰ vortex [Daemon Targar...

By Little7Seven

When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy. Of a time when the world would be shrouded in darkne... More

summary
vortex
graphics
༒ Part I
prologue
01
02
04
preview and spoiler
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
another "spoiler" chapter
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
[?]

03

7.7K 238 6
By Little7Seven

For the rest of the night Keynna should not get much sleep. It was getting loud in the streets of the capital. Where the noise came from, she did not know at first, then, the closer she came to the hostel, light was to be seen, which must come from even further back.

Curiosity is the death of man, but tonight, Keynna wanted to avoid trouble, no matter what form it might take, and listen to one of too many moronic sayings. Therefore, she spit to get back to her room and thereby, to attract as little attention as possible.

When Daemon said goodbye, he asked if he should accompany Keynna, but her answer was that she was a big girl and could manage on her own. Of course she would, was to be heard from the Targaryen on it and something in Valyrian, which she did not understand. 'Sȳz bantis, issa byka kēlio' or something like that.

In the first moment, Keynna wanted to ask him and it had been obvious to her that this question was on the tip of her tongue and possibly, the prince hoped for it, but instead, she simply nodded and, walking backwards, moved away from Daemon and, after a few meters, turned around.

Shortly after sunrise, the noise of the night had hardly come to an end and Keynna had fallen asleep, the first people were already on the streets. Grumbling and grumbling, she rolled onto her stomach and pressed her face into the pillow. This day was going to be terrible.

The City Watch had been responsible for the night's disturbances, Keynna learned from the owner of the inn. It would be for her own good if she first avoided certain streets, the man added, addressing Roran as well, for it was not a pretty sight. When she asked what had happened, the man did not want to answer at first, but as she put her cup back on the table and looked at him curiously, he told them that there had been numerous executions. At the behest of the prince and commander of the city guard, all criminals were to be seized and then executed or punished.

As if Keynna would have guessed. This day would be wonderful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 113 14
"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆? 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇�...
56.2K 1.6K 36
"Blood of the Old runs thick... the winds of change will stir..." Why the Doom of Valyria occurred had been a mystery to all across Essos and Westero...
1.4K 82 12
𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗲𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀' 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲...
58.3K 1.5K 23
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐬 𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠...