Taekook Recommendations

By Anjelics123

We know we love Taekook. There are thousands of books and authors for fanfics on these two lovelies. I love t... More

How to Top
Forced to Mate
Destined for You
Enemies with Benefits
Mine
Fast Draw
Meant to Be
The True Blood
Doll Shop
Regret
Roulette
Disastrous
Just Say You Love Me
Darkness
The Most Beloved Consort
Moonlight Before Dawn
Just Pretend
Three Years Rule
Drown in the Colors of You
Nothing Without You
No One But You
Nothing Like Us
What's Wrong With My Boss
Tempted by Innocence
Mysterious Beauty
Kiss My Wounds
Touch of the Poor
Obsession
Hiwaga
Two Worlds Apart
๐Ÿ’œHappy Taekook Day๐Ÿ’œ
Eyes On You
Take on Me
I Surrender
Fake Boyfriend
Through Games & Sorrow
The Theft
Little Liar - Taekook
Stuck With Him
The Red Strings of Fate
The Change Within
Clementine
Bittersweet Love
Contract Marriage
The Arrangement
He's Into Men
Sirenic Menace
Seraphine
Love Maze
Make It Right
Oblivious And In Denial

Mateless Alpha

228 4 2
By Anjelics123

Description: The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for his hopes to find love again. For few years, he stayed loyal to someone he is unsure to have existed in reality, for his memory seemed to be twisted as he remembers the man to be handsome yet dangerous with those blazing red eyes and sharp fangs.

Growing up, Kim Taehyung has heard stories about the great alpha who lost his love and lived a sorrowful life of being alone. He may have been young, but he understands the struggles of the faceless alpha that he never imagined to meet until fate says otherwise. One fatal night has brought Taehyung the chance to meet the alpha by the name Jeon Jungkook. That fateful meeting becomes the catalyst to a series of unfortunate events that challenged both Taehyung's faith in love and Jungkook's faith in himself to keep Taehyung alive.

This story is about a human, whose curiosity leads him to his fall, and an Alpha, whose fate is to rule his pack... alone. 

Top: Gguk

Bottom: Tae

Author: adDICKTAEd

My Review: Another werewolf AU. I love the stories of this author and this one is also too good. The storyline is outstanding with twists and turns. I loved the cute fluffy character of tae who gets captured by the big bad wolf. The smut, the slow burn is too interesting and intense to read. It contains good scenes and sequences which are very interesting.

This does contain a very unique relation between VMIN though which I was very surprised about. Please check this out. 

Negative Point: The only negative point I can think of is a little unsatisfactory ending. This does have a happy ending though but some things could have been better. I am not gonna give any spoilers though. 

My Rating: 8.5/10

Please give your ratings too if you have read the story. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 18.7K 29
๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ (y/n) hides her feelings for her bestfriend. ๐Ÿ—’ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 12/18/20 ๐Ÿ—’ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ 06/23/21 โŒจ ๐˜‰๐˜•๐˜๐˜ˆ; Kohei Horikoshi โŒจ ๐˜–๐˜Š; IdyllicTomura-
243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
4.1K 88 6
"hey!! those are my sour patch kids you bitch!" "fuck you, they're mine now." walker scobell x fem!reader
33K 2.1K 20
Wherein Jungkook got blind 4 years ago because of an accident... because of what happened to him everything in his life shuttered into pieces- but de...