[βœ”] The Both of You | Tom x R...

By iitshki

05 - 11 - 22 You are the sister of the infamous Tord Larsson. Tord has convinced Edd to let you move in. What... More

Ch. 1 | Going Home
Ch. 2 | Hypnotic
Ch. 3 | Self-Conscious
Ch. 4 | Late-Night Bass
Ch. 5 | Who's The Drunk
Ch. 6 | A Crap Ton
Ch. 7 | A Kick-Back
Ch. 8 | Safety In Numbers
Ch. 9 | Mall Shoppin,' ETC.
Ch. 10 | Restaurant Chaos
Ch. 11 | Deal With It
Ch. 12 | Stress & Hugs
Ch. 13 | Morning Arrests
Ch. 14 | Speechless
Ch. 15 | Candlelit Dinner
Ch. 16 | Your Brother
Ch. 17 | Beach Episode
Ch. 18 | A Confession For Days
Ch. 19 | Casual Night
Ch. 20 | Cheesy Films
Ch. 21 | Unexpected Occurance
Ch. 22 | Shoulder-top Snowballs
Ch. 23 | The Return Of Larsson
Ch. 24 | The Return Of Larsson 2
Ch. 25 | The Beginning
Ch. 26 | After
Ch. 27 | In The Wind
Ch. 28 | The Day Before
Ch. 29 | An Odd Situation
Ch. 30 | Foolproof Plan
Ch. 31 | Where's The Drunk
Ch. 32 | Not My Sweetheart
Ch. 33 | Face To Face
Ch. 34 | Just Great
Ch. 35 | Double The Perspective
Ch. 36 | He's With Me
Ch. 37 | The Y/N Strikes
Ch. 38 | The Great Escape 1
Ch. 39 | The Great Escape 2
Ch. 40 | Back Home
Ch. 41 | The End of the World
Ch. 42 | Back to Square One
Ch. 43 | Another Storm
Ch. 44 | Six Feet Under
Ch. 45 | Some Leader
Ch. 46 | An Angel With A Gun
Ch. 47 | Join My Party
Ch. 49 | Everything Fades
Ch. 50 | Clouds Always Clear
Goodbye

Ch. 48 | Tord's Blessing

398 12 4
By iitshki

- You walked out of the Blue Army base, wearing a goofy smile. Mission successful, you thought, holding an empty box of T.B cures. The abbreviation of 'Tord's Blessing.' You dropped the box in a dumpster and hopped into the helicopter. Tom was snoring inside, and Matt sat beside him, watching Edd with a cautious look. "C'mon, guys. We still have the Purple Army."

Matt pulled a map out of his pocket and crossed out Australia. "Okay, so now we're going to... Russia?" Edd asked. "None of us know Russian," Matt sighed. "C'mon, someone back in the base has to know Russian. Edd, take us back," you said, brushing the side of Tom's head. He hummed and leaned into you, snoring even louder. Edd sloppily got the helicopter off the ground.

"Steady!" You jumped into the seat next to him and watched his controls. "I'm fine, Y/N!" He groaned. "You almost got us killed last time," you pointed out. He scoffed. "I was tired, it was three in the morning." You looked out the window. "This is a long drive, guys, so get comfy," Matt piped. You all groaned. "I think I'm gonna take a nap," you muttered.

- Time Skip -

After several stops for gas, you finally got back to the base. "Oh, thank god!" Tom jumped out of the helicopter before it landed. "Tom, you-" You paused. "Never mind." Matt was about to say adios as well, but you yanked him back into his seat. "Not you." Edd landed the helicopter, and you all jumped out simultaneously. "Home sweet home!" You shouted, rushing into the base. Edd and Matt chased after you. 

The entire army was crowded outside in the yard. You pushed through the crowd and jumped up onto the casket you had personally made in case you died. "Just one more to go!" You announced. Everyone erupted into cheers. "And now we're leaving again," you looked around. Everyone shut up immediately. "Does anyone here know Russian?"

"Me!" That was Miles. You looked around. "Miles? Was that you?" He pushed out to the front of the crowd, looking up at you. "Yeah, I know Russian." Everyone muttered skeptically. "Fine, I'll prove it," he muttered. They shut up again, waiting. He cleared his throat. "Ya ne znayu, kak vy, idioty, ne uznali moy aktsent." Everyone cheered. "Wait, what does that mean?" Matt asked below you.

"Don't look at me," you looked at Miles. "Eh, don't worry about it," he smiled sweetly at you. "That's good enough," you dropped down from the casket and picked him up by his collar. "C'mon, kid," you picked your way around the crowd. "Edd!" The brunette melted out of the crowd. "Here, Y/N!" You dropped Miles next to Matt. "Did you get the helicopter filled?"

"Yep, we're good to go!" You nodded. "Nice, we're set to leave then," you walked through the crowd, Miles following. Everyone rushed after you. Tom was sneaking in the other direction. "Tom, you're coming too," you called. He groaned and followed you. "I'll drive this time," Matt offered when you reached the helicopter. He hopped into the driver's seat.

"Thanks," Edd sighed, collapsing into the seat beside him. You, Tom, and Miles sat in the back. Tom nuzzled against you, yawning. "Couldn't you just let me sleep?" He complained. "You could always sleep here," you brushed the back of his head and hummed silently, trying to coo him into falling asleep. "I don't need you to sing me to sleep," he snorted. "Well, technically it's humming."

"Whatever," he shut his eyes and nuzzled against you one more time before falling asleep. You sighed and brushed the back of his head comfortingly. Miles suppressed the urge to hurl beside you. "Matt, the map," you looked at the ginger. Edd pulled the map out of his pocket and handed it to you. All the continents were crossed out, and Russia was the only one standing. "Six... Eight hours," you narrowed your eyes.

"Eight-hour flight." Edd leaned back. "Well, good night, guys." Matt groaned, regretting his decision to be the bigger man. "I'll drive us back," you offered. Edd and Matt cheered, Miles proceeded to not care, and Tom snickered quietly. You flicked his forehead. "I can fly a helicopter. I've been getting kidnapped and flown around in them for, like, ever," you snorted.

"Yeah, okay," he stuck his tongue out at you. "Just go to sleep." You kissed his forehead, and that was pretty much it. He dropped dead on your lap and started snoring. "Alright," you looked into the box with the T.B's. You suddenly felt like leaping out of the helicopter. This was it. This was the end of the apocalypse. Once you gave the Purple Army the cure, they would give it to everyone in the area.

- Time Skip. Again. Idk man, just kill me -

So there you were, plummeting off the helicopter. You were holding the box with one hand, and wrapping an arm around Tom with the other. You both froze before you could splatter on the ground. "Why do you always wait until the last second?" You complained. He dropped you on your feet. "Miles!"  You reached up. He stared down at you, eyes wide. "Um, is this safe?!" He shouted.

"Probably not, but we need to move!" You shouted back. Tom, whose eardrums had shattered, collapsed onto his side. Miles looked skeptical. "Fine, Tom, can you catch him?" You helped him to his feet. He groaned. "After you just permanently damaged my hearing abilities?" He muttered. "Thomas, I will damage more than your hearing," you spat, narrowing your eyes at him. 

"Well, that's convincing." Tom looked up at Miles. "Just jump, kid!" Miles did not jump. Edd jumped into the seat beside him and gave him a polite nudge. Miles screamed as he did five flips on his way down. "I'll haunt you, Gould!" He shouted. "Okay!" Edd shouted back. You could see his grin from down where you were. Miles froze halfway down and started floating towards the ground.

You lifted an eyebrow at Tom. He smiled back at you innocently. You caught him lightly in your hands. "Alright, Miles, let's go." You led him around, trying to find the Purple Army. They had a knack for being unclear with directions. You sighed and patted Miles' head. "Tom, do you know where the base is?" Tom rolled his eyes. "Who do you think I am, Jesus?" You folded your arms. "That's ironic, coming from a Jehova."

He snorted and looked around. You wandered to his side, gripping Miles' wrist. Miles looked slightly embarrassed. "I'm ten!" He spat. "Someone has to look after you," you answered, letting him go anyways. "Over there," Tom piped up. You and Miles turned to where he was looking. There was a school in the distance. 

"That's a school," Miles pointed out. "It's their base," Tom answered, dragging you and Miles over. You shoved him off and strutted into the base casually. There were soldiers everywhere, all watching you with slight hostility. You grabbed Miles' wrist and pulled him closer to you. Tom shuffled away from you before you could pull him closer as well.

You tugged his sleeve. "Where's the leader?" He looked around again. "Um... Right about..." Tom looked around. "There," he focused on a room at the end of the hall. You sighed. Of course. "Okay, come on," you pulled Miles along, and Tom followed awkwardly. You knocked on the door and dragged Miles in front of you. "Doesn't this guy speak English?" Miles complained.

"No, we had a translator for her at the meeting," you explained. He sighed. A tall guy opened the door. He had the same uniform as you, but the hoodie he wore underneath was purple. You entered the office gingerly. Tom glared at the guy, making sure he didn't try anything. The Purple Leader sat at her desk, hair up in a bun. She looked bored. "Zdravstvuy, Krasnyy Vozhd."

"She's saying hi," Miles whispered. You nodded. "Just get to the point, tell her that we have a cure and need her to give them out to the people in Russia." He inhaled and looked at the leader levelly. "U nas yest' lekarstvo, i nam nuzhno, chtoby vy razdali yego svoim lyudyam," Miles said. The leader leaned forward.  "Chto ya poluchayu ot etogo?" She asked.

Miles scoffed. "This is the chick in charge?" He whispered to you. "Why, what'd she say?" You asked, not taking your eyes off her. "Let's play nice, yeah? That guy can speak English," Tom snapped at you two under his breath. You and Miles decided to play nice. "She wants to know what's in it for her," Miles grumbled. You sighed.

"Tell her that she won't lose any more soldiers," you answered, placing the box on her desk. "Ty bol'she ne poteryayesh' soldat," Miles told her. She looked thoughtful, then she nodded. "Eto zvuchit spravedlivo, cherez paru dney vse eto vyydet," she answered. Miles smiled. "She says she'll have them out in a couple of days," he told you. "That's great!" You high-fived, then regained your composure.

"Blagodaryu vas," you said to the Purple Leader, saluting. "I thought you didn't know any Russian?" Miles asked when you exited the base. "I just know how to say thank you," you snorted, letting go of his hand. His expression softened. The helicopter was on the ground, and Matt and Edd were having a conversation. You rushed over to them. "Did you do it?" Edd asked urgently.

"W-We did it!" You choked, struggling to contain your excitement. "Yes!" Edd tackled you in a hug. Matt and Miles joined, crying out happily. Even Tom was happy. This nightmare would be over in a couple of days. You could lead a normal life. You could be with your friends. You could be with Tom. You smiled and closed your eyes. This would all be over. -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 512 26
DISCONTINUED (Y/N) has been kicked out of her sisters home in Kentucky, due to a drunken rage. She moves in with her best friend Matt all the way in...
17.7K 418 11
Y/N L/N is Matt's cousin. They need a place to stay, and Matt offers his house. However, they weren't aware of the chaos that goes on every day in Ed...
9.1K 154 21
(This Fanfiction is also posted on Quotev) Y/N moves in with her old friends after her house caught fire mysteriously, forcing her to move and find a...
615 53 13
Tom and Tord get upset and nervous at just the thought of each other. With Tord back in Norway all Tom can do is spiral, getting upset with himself o...