FASÇADE (On Hold)

By Jeonkookie974

"She's a violent crime detective. She'll find you." "Do you still not get it?" The protagonist smirked, lean... More

Prologue
1. Alleyway
2. Dumb & dumber
3. Hamburger visit
4. Workshop visit
5. Harley Davidson on road
6. Whipped cream
7. Hot spring
8. Starry night out
9. Club Raid
10. Singularity: School over
11. Coincidence is not always a coincidence
12. Just one day
13. A man of character
14. Crime rate of fiance
15. He is unleashed
16. Passcode
17. Multivitamins
18. Red Chopsticks killer: Agust-D

Preview

2.1K 65 7
By Jeonkookie974

You're like a shot of espresso.

You're annoying but cute.

"Let's date."

I love you.

Are you hiding something?

It's for your sake...

Cuz we belong together.

Like lovers...or rivals?

"I want you to remember me. Will you remember that I existed and that I stood next to you here like this?"

"Until when did you think you could deceive me?"

A husband you loved since high school years.....

..... is suspected of being in mafia.

"I will deceive you until the end. If I lose everything now, my life will become hell anyway."

Coming soon, 2022

I know a lot of my books are still incomplete but believe me, I'm on my way to finish them all.

I had it in draft. Itchy hands really published it and dropping the prologue soon. Have patience for more updates.

Feel free to drop feedback, correct the auto-corrects and tap the star. I do not own the photographs. Credit goes to rightful owners.

All rights including copyright and translation rights etc. reserved and vests exclusively with ©Jungkookie974. No part of this publication may be produced, distributed, copied or transmitted in any form or by any means- graphical, electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author. Breach of this condition is liable for legal actions ( civil as well as criminal) under the applicable laws.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
68.1K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.