Obito x Reader x Deidara

By oxloixvoixaoTT

I choose... both of you." "Huh?" Deidara asked confused. "LIKE A THREESOME??" Obito said excitedly. "Y-yeah... More

The Mission
Deidara x Reader
Their Reaction
Deidara
Obito
Threesome
Obito's baby
Deidara's Baby

Obito/Tobi x Reader

661 10 16
By oxloixvoixaoTT

"Oh SENPAIIIII!!! Where ARE YOUUUU???" Tobi screeched loudly.

"Shut the fuck up." Deidara groaned.

"Oh. Is something wrong, Dei-Dei?" He asked cheerfully and you could feel his grin radiating from behind his orange mask.

"Yes." He gritted his teeth together.

"What is it, Dei-Dei?" He giggled.

"DONT FUCKING CALL ME THAT YOU STUPID FUCK!!!" He yelled stomped away and into his room. Tobi's attention shifted to you.

"Dei-Dei is mad isn't he?"

"Yes, very much so." You said, suppressing your laughter.

"Tobi wonders why..." he scratched the back of his head in confusion and you lost it. You burst out into an obnoxious laughing fit. "Why are you laughing at me, (y/n)?" He hung his head down low sadder than Hashirama looks when Madara pokes fun at him.

"I'm sorry Tobi." You grinned and pat the top of his head like a dog, but you had to reach up so it was a bit anticlimactic.

"It's ok." He looked normal again. "We should go check on Dei-Dei." He suggested.

"Okeyyyy." You agreed. You followed Tobi to Deidara's room.

He opened the door at the worst time possible. Deidara was fully naked while blowing himself with one hand-mouth, and with the other me was making out with it with the mouth on his face.

You stood in the doorway in shock for several seconds with Tobi before Deidara noticed you two.

"FUCKKKKKKKKK!" He yelled. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" His face was so red he would have blended in with Sasori's hair if he were close enough to it.

You slammed the door shut and stared blankly into space as Tobi waited for you to attempt to clear your mind of that horrific sight, laughing his ass off in a deep voice you'd never heard before. Maybe it was his laugh when something was beyond hilarious.

"Dei-Dei is weird." Tobi breathed, back to his normal high pitched, agitating voice.

"Yeah, no shit." You said. The more you thought about it, the funnier it got. You choked back your snorts as you laughed just as hard as Tobi.

"Tobi knows Deidara is very passionate about his art, but Tobi doesn't care. If he considers that art, he should give it up and stick to the explosions." He sighed. Deidara heard him through the door.

"ART IS AN EXPLOSION!!!" He paused. "BUT SO IS THIS!" You bit your lip so hard that it started bleeding as you tried not to loose it again.

"Wanna go to my room?" You coughed the words out.

"Yuh huh." He said excitedly.

Once you walked in, you flopped onto your bed and buried your face in a pillow and laughed silently. It felt good to get it out finally.

Tobi sat by you.

"Tobi wants to know why you are hiding your laughter from Dei-Dei."

"Because I don't want to hurt his feelings." You slowly pulled yourself together.

"Oh. Tobi understand now." It kind of annoyed you how he always referred to himself in third person, but at the same time his immaturity was kinda cute.

"Good." You stated quietly and sat up on your bed, hugging your pillow.

"Tobi is jealous of that pillow." He groaned dramatically, flailing his head back.

"Oh. Do you want a hug?"

"Yes, but it's not only that!!!"

"What is it then?"

"The pillow has your boobs in its face. Now Tobi is sad because he does not get booby face like pillow." He pouted and you gasped.

"Wait what? I thought you were dating deidara." You said. Tobi gasped appalled.

"NO TOBI IS NOT DATING THAT MASTERBATING MOUTH FREAK!!!" He screeched. Deidara heard.

"Un." He groaned frustratedly.

"Your not?"

"No! Tobi is straight! Tobi likes titties! Tobi likes pussy! Tobi. Is. STRAIGHT!!!" He ranted.

"Tobi!" You reprimanded him for his language. He was such a child you would've never guessed you'd hear that from him.

"Tobi isn't sorry. Tobi likes pussy and Tobi will never take it back." He said stubbornly.

"Fine."

"Tobi wants your pussy, in fact." He giggled. You could nearly see the blush through his mask.

You gasped loudly and your eyes widened. You were speechless. You had no idea how to respond to that because nobody you actually kinda liked like Tobi had ever taken interest in you like this- at all for that matter.

"So... what Tobi is trying to get across is... uh, is (y/n) down to fuck?"

"Uh... I-I-I d-dunno." You mumbled.

"Shut the hell up. I was only asking to be polite hoping you'd make the right choice. You didn't, but we were gonna fuck either way." Tobi said in that odd deep voice you had heard hints of in his laugh earlier.

"Tobi why do you sound so weird?" You muttered under your breath. He grabbed your shoulder and pushed you against the wall. He hovered over you, holding onto your neck with one hand, and whispered into your ear, "Call me Obito." He said in his husky voice you were not yet used to, but it was really hot.

Right then he took his mask off. You saw his face for the first time. He had short brown hair and one side of his face was completely covered with scars. He had one a sharingan as well as a rinnegan. His sharp jaw line was perfect and he was the hottest guy you'd ever seen.

"Ok." You whispered back and he kissed your neck violently. To make sure you wouldn't try to pull away, he held a kunai on, threatening to push it into your flesh if you moved.

Your heart pounded. Not because of your fear for your life, but for your nervousness and pleasure Obito was giving you, and he hadn't even started yet.

#virgin4life

He pulled away from your neck and bit your skin roughly causing you to moan in pain and pleasure.

"Yes. Let daddy hear you." He bit his lip in attraction.

After he said than he began to play with your tits, bouncing them up and down as he took your shirt off.

"Damn, your sexy." He breathed.

He kissed down your neck and made hickeys everywhere he could where the bra was not covering the skin.

He moved down and moved the shirt and skirt out of the way and he kissed your hips as he slid your skirt off. He created a pattern of purple and yellow and red bruises from your hips, up your sides and breasts, to your neck.

He grabbed a fist full of your hair and pressed it to the wall so you couldn't move any farther away as his lips crashed into yours. Right away he begged hopelessly for entrance as he licked your lips. When you denied it he got frustrated and forced his way into your mouth. His tongue licked the tip of yours and he bit your lip roughly, causing you to taste the blood.

"You like that?" He pulled away to whisper in your ear before he couldn't resist a second longer and kissed you again.

"I... uh." You stuttered.

"You like it and you know it. Don't lie to yourself." He smirked and pulled away. He spread your legs and shoved two fingers into your mouth, nearly activating your gag reflex. He pulled them out and shoved them into your warm cunt. You moaned in pleasure and let out a high pitched sigh.

"YES!!! LET ME HEAR YOU!!! YOU LOVE IT AND YOU KNOW IT, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!" He thrusted his fingers into you again, and again you moaned before he started making scissor motions with his fingers. Every time you moaned his maniacal laugh got louder.

"Uhhhhh." You breathed and he flipped you over and climbed on top of you and kissed your neck. He placed the kunai back on your neck.

You don't even know why but it made the whole experience more thrilling.  The fear made it better.

He lowered himself and began to kiss your inner thighs as he grabbed the edges of your underwear pulled them off. When he realized that he'd have to move his head and quit kissing you for a moment if he were to take them off, he grunted in frustration and just cut them with the kunai.

He spread your legs wider as he took your bra off and then went back down and he began licking your g-spot and you moaned excitedly in pleasure as your clit swelled up.

"oH mY gOd!!!" You squealed.

"Yes. You love it you fucking slut." He stated.

"YES I DO!!! I DO!!!" You yelled excitedly in arousal.

He began fingering you again and he moved his face out from your vaginal area and looked up at you and watched your face and smirked as he saw you bite your lip, lookin up.

"JUST FUCK ME PLEASE!!!"

"Whatever you say, my sweet bunny." He pulled down his pants and underwear, exposing his massive cock.

He crawled on top of you and pressed his member on the entrance of your cunt, and slowly pressed in. He thrusted slowly and honestly it was a bit of a disappointment. It felt good and the pleasure was there, but it felt like a giant ass tampon. It wasn't satisfying.

"More." You moaned.

"Huh? What is it you want?" He smirked down at you.

"Harder. Fuck me harder." You breathed and he pulled out.

"Can you tell me that again? Beg." He demanded. You bit your lip and he had you in check as he knew how bad you wanted it.

"DADDY FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME HARD!!! MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE DADDY!!!" You moaned and panted.

"As you wish." He chuckled with his husky voice. "Also your really sexy when you do that."

He breathed slowly for a second. You followed his breaths and then when you least expected it he slammed into you with all his might and you screamed in pain.

"Shhh baby. It'll only hurt for a second." You kept moaning in pain. But slowly that pain turned into pleasure.

He kept slamming into you. Time and time again. His thrusts were very consistent. You looked at his face and he had concentration drilled into his expression. He was sweating a little and was turning red.

You closed your eyes and leaned your head back and continues moaning with each continuous thrust.

"Shit I'm gonna cum!" He announced.

Fuck. I'm not on birth control. You giggled breathlessly.

He came with the next thrust and it was like the warm liquid filled your cunt to the brim. He pulled out and a little spilled out and onto the bed.

Right away, he shoved two fingers up your cunt and you squirted on them after the knot in your stomach snapped. You blushed bright red as he pulled his hands away.

"Don't be so embarrassed, baby girl. We're just having fun. I came too. It's ok." He comforted.

"Yeah, ok." You forgot you didn't have any cloths on. You reached over and put your bra and underwear on.

You laid flat on your back in your bed and breathed fast, heart pounding.

"That was fucking awesome." He muttered with a giant grin spreading across his scared up face.

"I'm not on birth control." You blurred out in the middle of him putting back his mask on.

"Yayyy!" He said back in Tobi's voice.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

"We cant have anyone know my true identity ok (y/n)? It's important that this stays a secret between me and you." He said in his serious voice again.

"Ok. But what does that have to do with the fact that I'm not on birth control?" You asked stubbornly.

"I don't know." He giggled.

"It doesn't bother you?"

"Naw. I like kids." What a shocker. "You may become pregnant, you might not. Either way would be good for me. I won't be upset either way, but ideally a tiny Obito or Tobi Jr. would be pretty cute." You we're glad about his reaction, and honestly you felt the same way.

"Ok good." You said.

Honestly you thought it'd be a little early to start thinking about that. You probably weren't even fertile yet. Your were probably overthinking the whole thing.

You were really good at that.

"Also if they find out that we just hooked up then to keep my identity a secret, I'll have to respond how tobi would, and I might embarrass you. But I'll try my best to keep it from getting that far." He warned, trying to spare your feeling. "Ok, but I have to go. Ok? See you later, little bunny." He whispered in a soothing voice. You bit your lip.

"K, bye daddy. Thank you." You winked and he chuckled in his husky voice.

He shut the door behind him.

"WTF TOBI!? DID YOU JUST GET SOME PUSSY?" You heard Hidan slap Obito on the back in a proud, almost joking way.

"TOBI GOT PUSSYYYY!" You heard him start jumping up and down and squealing in excitement.

So much for keeping you from getting embarrassed!

You faced the fact that nobody would be able to understand why you let Obito fuck you because they wouldn't ever know the real him.

You decided you'd stay in your room as long as possible to avoid all human interactions.

15 minutes in~
It was getting really boring. You laid on your bed and started getting horny again and thinking about when Obito was fucking you, and you even made up some scenarios in your head.

You probably looked really weird, just grinning and giggling to yourself for no apparent reason to an outsider's eye.

30 minutes in~
You stopped being horny when you heard Kisame and Itachi's conversation.

"I can't believe that (y/n) would let Tobi do those things to her!" Itachi muttered.

"I agree. He looks and acts like a dog, and probably as clean as one too." Kisame snorted.

"Would that make her a zoophile?" Itachi mumbled in his usual monotone voice, not trying to be funny at all. Just a genuine question. However, Kisame cracked up. Along with Hidan in the other room.

You buried your face in your pillow in frustration and humiliation.

60 minutes in~
You began to have the urge to pee. You stayed for as long as you could until you could no longer hold it in.

You bursted out of your room and ran through the hallways and crashing into the bathroom. You slammed the door shut and began to pee.

You washed up, dried your hands, and walked out.

You opened the door with Hidan, Deidara, Kisame, Kakuzu, and Sasori crowding in the doorway, each of them with an evil smirk glued onto their face.

"So... I heard what happened with you and Tobi." Kisame suppressed his laughter in the back of his throat.

You turned bright red and stormed through the crowd and into your room, where they all followed you. You plopped onto your bed.

"Shut up." You groaned into your pillow.

"No." Sasori said curtly.

"Fuck you!" You hissed.

"I wouldn't sleep with Tobi for any sum of money." Kakuzu stated. "And you did it for free." He gagged.

"I agree." Itachi said from the other room.

"Shut up! Your emo!" You threw back the best insult you could summon from within you , but it still wasn't a good one. Itachi scoffed.

"That was a terrible insult." Kakuzu grumbled.

"Shut up, your broke!" Kakuzu's facial expression changed immediately. He looked away quickly, but not soon enough to hide the tear running down his cheek.

"Your so annoying." Hidan smirked.

"You wear too much hair gel." He stabbed himself in the throat with a kunai to drown himself of his sorrows from that snide remark you had just made.

"You are so stupid. Id never let Tobi anywhere near me."

"Shut up and go fuck yourself!-oh wait... you already did." You snorted with laughter. Deidara turned bright red with both rage and embarrassment.

"What the fuck?" Hidan gurgled through his bloody throat.

"SHUT UP AND ITS NOT YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!!" He screeched and stomped into his room.

Everyone left your room except one. Zetsu. You never even knew he was there in the first place.

"Get out you stupid houseplant." You groaned.

"Okeyyy!" White zetsu grinned. "Fine." Black Zetsu grumbled. They sauntered out of your room and you sat on your sheets.

2 boring hours spent doing absolutely nothing later~
"I'm back!!" Obito shouted in Tobi's voice as he took off the mask.

"What where you doing for sooo long???" You groaned frustratedly.

"I was watching porn." He said in his low voice.

"What???"

"Tehe nothing." He went back to Tobi's voice. It was really cute when he used Tobi's voice when his mask was off. When he did use it, to make it sound the way it did he had to put a stupid smile on his face, and you only saw it when his mask was off. It was so cute.

"Your so cute." You grinned when you stood up to go grab your water.

He puffed his chest out and towered over you.

"What did you just say?" He whispered in his normal husky voice, walking slowly towards you and you backed up just as quick.

You ended up against the wall, and he put his arms beside your head, locking you into that small space.

"I asked you a question. Now answer it." He demanded, tilting your chin up slightly, just enough that you looked up into his eyes.

"I...I...I called y...you cu...cute." You stammered in fear and arousal.

"Do you still think that?" He said, almost a growl. It was really sexy how he could take charge like that. You felt weak and vulnerable with him, and you liked it.

"N...no." He rose an eyebrow. "Well, kinda."

"Bitch, your a fucking dumbass if you think that I'm this adorable child. This isn't Tobi anymore. This is Obito, and your gonna get used to it pretty fucking fast." He slapped your ass so hard you screamed in pain while you moaned in pleasure.

"Punish me daddy!" You begged.

"Nope sorry." He shrugged and walked away.

"Aww why?" You complained.

"I've got shit to do." He said and walked to the door. He hesitated before walking out.

"Gimme kiss before I go." He demanded.

"Okeyyy!" You ran over and jumped into his arms. He cradled you to his chest and kissed you sweetly before setting you back down.

"Bye bye." He waved as he opened the door, as he struggled to get his mask on quickly.

"Bye daddy." You waved.

He closed the door.

So cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 14.7K 104
I was away at college/university for almost 7 years before returning to Konohagakure. I moved back in with my brother and got a part time job to star...
259K 7.9K 37
One night, Naruto is raped, and he's had enough of life in Konoha. Find out what devistating news will follow, and how is the one responsible for pic...
41.7K 792 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...
196K 6.8K 18
madara x reader, Mafia, murder, romance, and mature fanfic :) First time publishing a fanfic... Go easy on me~ (Ofc there will be grammar errors and...