ADOPTED BY JACKSEPTICEYE !!

由 fnaf16

I never see books about him and I am really bored so here it goes. Hi. My name Lily. I am 12 years old. I rea... 更多

My very boring life
Uh oh
Im back!!!!!
My new life!!!
Welcome Home Darling
Now It goes down hill
Maybe it could happen
Here we go
Im scared
I have come to save you
No more school and we kissed
Really
Back!
School and cuts
Hey
HELLO??
Good bye
Facts
Omg i forgot
I think i am going to cry!!
So if you look
Here we go
Lily is alive
What is happening?
Jackipiler
Ok. Please read!!!
RUN BILLY!!!
Its sad....
Welcome to Ireland Mark
Welcome to Ireland, Mark. part 2
Should I trust him?
Two ways.....
I make no promises
A fear of a name only creates fear its self
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!!!
Happy birthday Lily!! Part 2!!!
Welcome to.......
THANK YOU!!!!!!
Competition
Upping my game
How dare you
Chapter 44?
You promised you idiot!!!!
chapter 46?
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
PLEASE READ
REVENGE ONCE AND FOR ALL!
chapter 50
Troye and tyler? YES!!!
I have bad news....
TRUST NO ONE
What was I doing?
Please understand this....
Who is the real evil Lily?
Purposed plan!!!
So who am I?
I am just happy.
Will you marry me?
I think we shall end the book
Please read. This is about the final chapter.
Guess what?
Facts part 2
Please wait
The wedding/epilog/ finale
Last time i swear!
Hi again
The begining
You guys wanted it
Thank you from the bottom of my heart
We did it!!

Vidcon and rebels

4K 113 75
由 fnaf16

hey guys, I am at school! It's soooooo boring!!! But at least my class have the iPad. Thai might be short. Idk.

Jack P.O.V

This summer has been a blast with Lily! We even traveled outside of Ireland, but I am still going to meet that baster who is dating my daughter and kissed her with out my permission. Wow I am really protective. We are going to vidcon today. I can't wait for lily to meet my fans. Maybe she is thinking about starting her own YouTube channel. It would be soo cool. "Are you ready to go?" I ask. "Yeah, I am a little bit nerves." "Why?" "What if they don't like me? What if someone I hate is going to be there and they will try to embarsses me or worst, try to kill me?!?!?!?" "Calm down lily, you will be fine. Trust me. And if someone tried to kill you, well I would shoot them into outer space with clever bot and billy." She giggles.

Lily P.O.V
We get there and all of a sudden I see sage❤️, Sky,Taylor and bella. ( I know I have not used bella yet). "Heyy!" I yell once we get inside. "heyy" they all say back. "What are you guys doing here?" "We came to see you, duh." bella says. "cool." Then I see dad getting all suspicious around sage. "dad, this is sage my....boufriend." "what?" He picks him up with one hand." You listen to me ye little baster! If you hurt my daughter, you will slapped so hard that you will won't remember who you even are!" "Dad stop!!" He puts him down. "Sage are you ok?" "Yeah I am fine." I kiss him roughly right in front of my dad! He looks like he is going to explode and faint. "L-l-l-Lily I am sorry." "It's ok, just never do that again." we finally get on stage and did our thing and went to the hotel and slept.

Hey guys! How was that for a chapter? Hey I am starting to run out of ideas. please please please comment about what you want to happen!! And I have one more thing: if this gets to 5k reads and people want me to update I will make a second book. Alright BYEEEE!!!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

10.5K 264 22
₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 [THIS BOOK IS OLD] 𝐢𝐛...
8.6K 340 22
(UNDER EDITING) (Book 1 of 3 in The Switched Series) You love watching your favorite youtuber- Jacksepticeye- on your computer. He is your inspiratio...
864 27 25
Alright, this is me and my friend's book. My friend edits on this a lot, and you can tell by the no punctuation marks and misspelling. Things to cove...
56.2K 2.2K 24
You are the new animatronic that looks like a puppet at Freddy Fazbear's pizza! All the kids & adults (mainly the girls) love the animatronic but, wh...