Rottmnt lover scenarios // be...

By xl0nlys0ulx

Yall I'm so bored it's not funny and I'm putting more work on myself by writing another book because I love m... More

Your character info and backstory!
When you first meet
When they fall for you!
When you fall for them
When you two confess to each other
!REQUESTS HERE!
When you kiss them
When you fall asleep on their shoulder
Your favorite things about each other
When you get hurt
APRIL O'NEIL!!!

When you hang out with each other

156 4 0
By xl0nlys0ulx

Raph :D

You and Raphael have been Crossing paths for a couple of days now, you've only had little conversations from here to there but raph had to leave to stop whatever villain was messing around New York.

You had just picked up some food before sitting on the roof of the apartment complex you lived in with a blanket to relax and watch the stars.

You had a long day of constant work from school and the paper shop, watching the stars wasn't much of a thing you did but you just needed an excuse to get out of work early and relax.

"Ugh- my arms hurt, stupid boxes..." You muttered before biting into your food. You were enjoying yourself till you heard a 'psst' sound from the building next to you.

You looked up to see raph with a grin looking down at you. You waved and signaled him to come down to you, which he did.

"What's up raph?" You said finally feeling a wave of relief fall over you. "Nothing much, I was just wandering around with this new tech Donnie gave me."

"Ohhh what does it do," You said your eyes shining in amazement from the shiny, purple, circular object raph was holding. "Don't know, that's what I'm trying to figure out" raph said poking it.

"Well wanna sit with me till you figure it out?" You said as you pat the spot next to you, "yeah! Thanks y/n" raph said sitting down "another stressful day?".

You nodded taking another bite of food and a sip of your drink, "a bunch of things happen when you basically run the shop in place of your "mother" " you said putting quotes on mother.

Raph looks at you with worried eyes and pats your head "every time I see you here you seem stressed and it's always about your mom, what's going on" raph asked.

You swallowed the piece of food in your mouth, "she just sucks you know, overworks me, to high expectations, always thinks I have the time and day to deal with her crap. The usual shitty parenting." You said with a shrug

Raph put his hand on your shoulder and sighed "sorry about her, I know it's none of my business but. If she gets too much for you to handle you can come over when you want" he said with a soft smile

Your eyes widened slightly and you smiled back "really! Thank you raph, you're too nice to me" you said, "any time! I'm always willing to help a friend" he said before standing up.

"I gotta go now, I have to make sure the guys didn't do anything crazy. It was nice hanging out with you y/n." He said, you nodded and waved goodbye before raph left you to finish eating and relaxing

----------------------------------------

Leo :)

You had just finished your shift at the gas station you worked at and had gotten a sandwich and your (f/d (fav drink) ).

You sat in the back alley behind the shop eating your food when someone popped up in front of you. "what's up Robo!" a familiar voice said, "hey Leo, nothing really" You said finishing your food. "really nothing exciting with your "totally normal" school life?" Leo said with quotations.

"other than a fight today, nope," you said crossing your arms, "speaking of your "normal" life can you-" you put your hand over Leo's mouth and sighed "I'm not going to let you rind my motorcycle, how many times do I have to say it," you said unamused.

"pweasssssss" leo said falling to his knees and giving you the puppy eyes, you facepalmed and sighed. leo had been asking you for weeks to have a ride around the city on your motorcycle, it's not like you didn't want to it's that you didn't want to pay for the extra gas that it would take.

"but whyyyyyyyyyyy," leo said grabbing onto your leg like a child asking for candy, "you know I have to save up rent is do tomorrow leo," you said pushing leo off your leg. leo shoved a bunch of cash in your hand " ill pay! gas is on me, PLEASE" leo said with sparkles in his eyes.

"But this is your money- how did you even get this? Aren't you the most broke of your brother-" Leo put his pointer finger on your mouth shushing you. "You don't need to know my ways," he said, "now, about that ride".

You groaned and then chuckled "fine Leo, here take my jacket before we go," you said handing him your dark (random color) jacket to hide himself.

Leo put the jacket on and jumped in excitement as you both walked out of the back alley and to the motorcycle parked up front. You hopped on and revved the engine as Leo got on behind you.

"You might wanna hold on, and here" you put your helmet on Leo's head and patted it "so you feel somewhat comfortable". Leo moved his head in a "rolling eyes" motion " I have a turtle tank, this can't be too bad" he said confidently.

"Yeah but this" you kicked the stand from your motorcycle up in place and took off making Leo grab onto your waist at the sudden movement and tuck his head into the crook of your neck "is out in the open!" You shouted as a smile covered your face.

Leo looked up from your neck and blinked in amazement seeing all the shops and lights up close, "New York City......what a town" he said under his breath but his head was right next to your ear so you heard it.

You stopped at a red light "yeah" you said before taking off once the light changed.

You and Leo wandered around town on your bike till 2 am, you and just pulled into the alleyway of your apartment complex when Leo got off the bike.

He took off your helmet and had one of the biggest smiles you've seen "that was awesome! We should do that again sometime!" He said before handing you your helmet.

"Yeah, that was fun! How about Saturday night, I'm off that day because it's the boss's anniversary" you said putting your bike into park and pressing a button making it fold in all which ways making it into a tiny box.

"Yeah that sounds nice...I'll see you then Robo!" Leo said before heading into the sewer drain in the alleyway. "My name isn't robo....." You said with your eye twitching.

----------------------------------------

Donnie! <3

You were working at the paper shop, well waiting at the paper shop. R/y/n said that Donnie would show up after hours to deliver a piece of tech he made for the shop.

They told you to give him the money they were going to Donnie themselves but m/y/n needed help with something so you offered to take over.

You were on your phone till you hear a knock on the metal door at the back of the shop. You walked over and opened it to see Donnie with a box.

"Hey y/n, where's r/y/n I'm supposed to give this [{(magnificent)}] piece of tech that I made," Donnie said enforcing the magnificent, "yeah they aren't here right now, they had to do something so they told me to handle it. Come on it," you said signaling Donnie to follow you into the shop as the walked away.

Donnie walked in and closed the door behind him before setting the box on the counter, "sooooo, how's the shop been?" Donnie asked not knowing what to say.

"Alright, I guess. So what's the "magnificent" piece of tech you made for the shop" you asked sticking your hands in your pockets. "Glad you asked," Donnie said before dramatically opening the box.

"This right here is the paper shredder 9000, it can shred over 100+ papers at a time with its stainless steel and titanium fused cutters," Donnie said starting his ramble. You chuckled under your breath listening to Donnie ramble about his invention.

You liked listening to Donnie ramble it was something in the background that was interesting, his voice was also a nice touch as well. (Bro I want Donnie's voice so BAD :( )

You grabbed a stack of newly made paper and started sorting it out while listening to what Donnie was saying till he stopped mid-sentence.

You turned your head to him and tilted it a bit "why'd you stop talking?" You asked, "what oh I thought you stopped listening." Donnie said while turning the box to one side before trying to pick it up again "I was also trying to get this out of the box, it's kinda stuck. Sigh"

You raised an eyebrow "did you just say "sigh" out loud?", "Of course, it adds to the effect," Donnie said with dramatic hand motions and all. "Well let me help you," you said putting down the unorganized paper.

Donnie put his hand out to stop you "no need, I have the perfect thing for this." Donnie pulled out his tech bow and pressed a button having a saw come out of it.

You slowly pushed the saw away from you and the box "that's sick and all but, I could just rip the box with my hands you know" you said before patting Donnie's shoulder as his enthusiasm went away.

You wedged your hand into the box and with a tug, the box ripped open almost perfectly in half "see" you said with an emotionless face but using jass hands.

"I never get to use my tech awesomeness," Donnie says in an over-dramatic sad voice while looking away from you with a pose.

You just nodded slowly before picking up the "paper shredder 9000" and walking to the door named staff only. "be careful y/n that thing way- never mind. how can you hold that thing" Donnie asked slightly wide-eyed.

you shuffled the paper shredder, under one of your arms and opened the door like it was nothing. Donnie just blinked a couple times before following you to help you set the paper shreader 9000.

Once you both finished setting it up, and you dusted you hands on your pants/skirt/shorts after some paper dust got on your hands. "that seems to be it, here's the money" you said handing donnie the envelope of cash in it, donnie flipped through the money counting it quickly before nodding in satisfaction.

"what are you a bussnuis man?" you said crossing your arms, "sh sh sh, tell r/y/n thanks, I will be heading off to buy BRAND NEW HIGH QUALITY METALS!!!" Donnie said before running out of the shop in exsitement.

You sighed and chuckled before closing up the shop and heading home.

----------------------------------------

Mikey <33333333333333333333333333

You had just finished school and since you were off today you decided to go to the mystic pizza place to stop by. Maybe you'll run into the boys there.

Mikey had introduced his brothers to you after you ran into each other at different hidden cities and mystic plazas, you never realized how much you saw the boys daily it was really nice actually.

You walked in and were met with a voice calling you, You looked over to see Donnie Leo raph and Mikey all sitting at a table. You waved back and walk over to them with a grin "hey guys, how you been?" You said putting one hand on your hip while leaning on the supporters nearby.

"We're alight, Donnie and leo are arguing over what pizza we get," Mikey said watching the argument unfold with amusement."don't you all get your own though?" You asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but good ol' raph here decided it would be a good idea to have us agree on one type of pizza," Leo said crossing his arms annoyed al giving raph the evil eye.

"It's a training exercise, to come together as a team because you all kept arguing last mission," raph said. "And to come other as brothers," Mikey said putting his arm around Donnie who was clearly annoyed with the whole situation.

You chuckled "this is entertaining," you said watching Donnie and Leo glare at each other. "Ohhh y/n remember yesterday when you said you would teach me a spell!" Mike said suddenly appearing next to you.

"Yesss?" You said, "can you teach me now!" He said with sparkles in his eyes. You chuckled "sure! We'll leave the disaster twins to argue with themselves," you said before walking off to the back.

Mikey followed close behind you with a broad smile practically bouncing up and down with excitement. You both sat down at a table and you began your lesson.

"Listen, Mikey, first things first we need to assign you a "wand" of a sort. This will probably be more difficult considering you aren't a natural-born witch, but I can be accomplished. So let's try something simple" you explained before grabbing a pen out of your pocket.

Mikey nodded and started taking notes in the random notebook he acquired. "Anything can be a wand watch," you said putting some salt on the table  "look at it, do you know what it is?" You said pointing at the salt.

"It's salt?" Mikey said wondering why you need that question answered "exactly, but with a simple reverse spell" you said as you waved your pen around and a light glow came from the pen and transferred to the salt.

"Taste it," you said putting down the pen, "ok!" Mikey said before licking up all the salt with no care in the world. You chuckled once Mikey's eyes started to sparkle "it's sweet now!" he said before writing down another thing in the notebook. 

You knew how much Mikey was interested in magic since you showed him all the possibilities with it he was sure he was going to learn magic one way or another. you sighed in amusement after Mikey was done writing his notes and frizzled your hair before letting rod out of the small bag you had to carry them in. 

"Anyone can use magic, it just takes time." You said as rod hopped on the table and sat down, "rod can do magic!" Mikey said before petting them. you nodded before holding up the pen "rod could you make this float for me please?" you said, rod tapped the pen and it floated out of your hands and above rod's head.

You and Mikey talked a bit more about the basics and practiced the spell he wanted to try out, he tried and failed a bunch finally he got something. Mikey waved the pen around one last time and one singular spark came out of the end of it, "yes! I did it!" Mikey said. You gave him a high five and rod 'meowed' in approval.

"we should really go check up on the guys, you deserve some pizza after that much work," you said before rod hopped on your shoulder and you helped Mikey up. Mikey hugged you before dragging you off to the other brothers to maybe eat some pizza

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this took a sec to make but hey this chapter is finally out! I made most of this is school so it took me a while but hey, whats done is done. I love you all! have a wonderful day :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.7K 4
***Random Short story***
7.9K 277 25
Yooo I'm not gonna continue my another story cause I'm gonna make a another story which is this one enjoy reading guys ❤️✨
3.4K 71 36
Random things i write and think of when im bored and funny ideas...
185K 2.8K 39
This is just a inspired book do not give me to much credit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ am just having fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and am bored (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) have fun reading this book