𝗥𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 | ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠ...

By MattMvrdockbabe

Mᴄᴜ x Hᴘ Sɪʀɪᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ: ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴍʙʟᴇ- completed ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ - writ... More

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑡
𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑙 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑡
𝐴𝑔𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑠
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝐺𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑆 𝑊𝐻𝑂𝑆 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾! 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾 𝐴𝐺𝐴𝐼𝑁!
Chapter one
Chapter two

𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

22.2K 489 82
By MattMvrdockbabe

**✿❀ ❀✿**
Eleni Black is the forgotten daughter of Sirius Black. Growing up she was ignored by her father.
Her father had always paid attention to his
god son, the boy who lived, Harry potter.

It was a quiet peaceful day at Hogwarts when movies were sent about earth's mightiest heroes.
What Sirius Black didn't know was that his daughter is one of the original avengers known as Raven.
**✿❀ ❀✿**

Eleni Black was born two years before the famous boy who lived, Harry potter. Throughout her life she has always been ignored by her father. And it all got worse when Harry Potter was born.

Eleni never showed any signs of magic, she was a squib, and Sirius took that as an opportunity to send her to a muggle boarding school. Unknowingly he sent her to Hydra, an evil organization.

Since a young age, Eleni was tortured and experimented on. And due to the experiments she gained abilities, that in her opinion made her a monster.

When Shield Agents brought down that hydra location they managed to rescue the young girl. At ten she became a Shield agent part time. Eleni spent most of her time in Psychiatric hospital due to her nightmares.

What happens when a set of movies are shown in the Great hall. Will Sirius realize his mistake and try to fix his relationship with his daughter? Will Eleni Forgive him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.2K 138
⚠️READ AT OWN RISK, THIS WAS ERITTEN WHEN I WAS 14 😭⚠️ NIGHTMARE || ❝ - I've gotta recognise the weapon in my mind - ❞ 【 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥...
832K 22.2K 120
(𝑹𝑬𝑾𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮) 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒙 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒐𝒈𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉...
127K 4.7K 41
© I do not own Harry Potter "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞...
45.5K 1.3K 19
A Sirius Black love story Watching the Movies POA: started OOTP: incomplete THBP: incomplete DH part 1: incomplete DH part 2: incomplete STARTED: 09...