𝐺𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑆 𝑊𝐻𝑂𝑆 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾! 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾 𝐴𝐺𝐴𝐼𝑁!

I honestly have no idea if anyone is till reading this but if you are enjoy!

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

After the movie finished the screen shut off and the lights turned on.

That was the end of the first Avenger movie. The next movie will play in twenty minutes. Please take this break to either eat, use the bathroom or talk amongst one another.

The Watcher

Eleni quickly stood up and stretched, "Thank god! I felt like my bladder was gonna explode. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to use the toilet and then eat some nachos."

Before she could take a step a certain red haired witch spoke up, "Excuse me would you like me to accompany you to the bathroom? I'm pretty sure you have no clue where they are and you'll most likely get lost along the way."

"Aren't you thoughtful! Yes I would like that very much...uh Ginny right?" Eleni asked to which the red head nodded. They quickly left and the hall became quiet.

A loud groan was heard and many heads turned to the bored billionaire. "What Tony?" The assassin asked, annoyed.

Tony let out a sigh and rolled his eyes, "It's so boring in here! I mean come on isn't there anything good around here? You know, like Booze?"

A scoff was heard, "Mr Stark this is a school! I have no idea how muggles' schools are but there is a strict no alcohol allowed rule! There is not one single drop of alcohol in this school!"

Tony turned to Banner and muttered, "I doubt it."

He quickly stood up and motioned for his friend to do the same, "Come on Brucie, let's go explore this crap hole, maybe we'll find something cool."

Before they could walk away somebody spoke up catching everyone's attention.

"You know I don't think we ever met, Well beside from the incident but let me introduce myself I'm Sirius Black, Eleni' father."

The dark-haired man greeted the blond man who ignored him at first but Natasha had nudged him, making Clint acknowledge the bastard.

Clint swiftly stood up and gave the man a tight lipped smile, "Clint Barton, I'm the man who's been raising your child. And don't bother sticking your hand out, I'm not gonna bother shaking a man's hand who neglects their children."

Tony quickly sat down and pulled Bruce along with him, "On second thought I'll stay. Friday record every."

"Yes boss."

Sirius let out a forced chuckle and his fist tightened, "I never neglected my-" Before he could finish what he was saying the archer spoke up.

"Yes you did, don't even try to deny it. I mean come one leaving your child for what? That self centered brat? I mean come on it's like you wanted your child to know she wasn't anything. And if that's not bad enough you literally had no idea your daughter was risking her life to save the world!"

Sirius glared at the man, "How dare you call my godson a self centered brat!"

"That's the part that angered you?"

Everyone watched as the men glared at one another. They had no idea what to do. should they stop them?

Suddenly the doors to the great hall opened, Eleni and Ginny had returned. They two girls quickly noticed the two men who were practically inches away from one another.

"What is going on here?" Eleni asked while taking a bite of her nachos.

Clint glare quickly vanished and he looked at Eleni with a soft look, "Nothing...Isn't that right sirius?"

The black haired man did not respond he only gritted his teeth and gave a small nod.

Eleni and Ginny shared a confused look before they walked back to their seats. As Eleni was making her way to her seat she stopped by Tony.

"What happened?"

Tony waved his hand, "Nothing exciting but i'll send you the video."

Eleni nodded and quickly took her seat by Clint. She noticed the angry look on his face, "You okay man?"

The archer nodded and put his arm around her and stole one of her nachos with his other arm, "Everything will be fine."

She nodded not believing the man but she quickly turned her head to the screen as it lit up and the title showed.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Authors note: So i've been getting into anime a lot recently especially My hero academia and i kind wanna make a fic...