Taekook | One Shot

By mrskimkookie

(ON HOLD nothing just some taekook 18+ smut stories.. (not all some are normal) new chapter with different st... More

Hello 👋
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..
...DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL (2/2)...
MY DADDY HYUNG
NOTICE!!!
...Thiefs love...
CLOSEST / ZELOPHOBIA
CLOSET PT 2
STRANGERS
friends with benefits
friends with benefits pt. 2
still yours. (1/2)
still yours (2/2)
I'm sorry my love 🥺
...want to be perfect for you..
..want to be perfect for you..
...Want to be perfect for you ..
... CHECK OUT...
you are just my imagination
Always with you, promise. (1/4)
Always with you, I promise (2/4)
always with you, I promise (3/4)
Always with you, I promise (4/4)
He is My boyfriend
Your biggest Fan ...
One side love..
RATINGS 😁
One side love...
Agent black 🖤
My wish is you
daddyy...
In love with your brother
different life
MY SILENT DADDY
Destined Part I
Destined Part 2
DESTINED PT3
Destined Pt4
Let's fall in love
let's fall in love 2
let's fall in love special
lovee

he is my boyfriend

3.9K 166 21
By mrskimkookie

There V looking everywhere, but his eyes stop on certain bunny boy. He lift his eye brow and came twords jungkook.

Jungkook is definitely dead now...

There both standing infront of eachother...

Jungkook look at V for just second and again look down. His friends are thinking that their friend is soo shy right now. On other side V is observing all features of younger and his expressions.

And there our little mochi is drooling over Suga, who is confuse that why this short duck looking at him like he is prey or something.

The principal came to the V and hung his head low and asked with fearful voice,

"What bring you here sir? Is there something bothering you?"

"I'm here for my lover"

Jungkook would be lying, if he say that he didn't got aroused just by the voice. This deep and manly voice. His voice only tell that he is dangerous mafia.

everyone look at jungkook who just look down knowing what coming next. Here everyone waiting for Jungkook to look up which includes Taehyung.

"Get in the car... My love.."

Jungkook still didn't move from his place, he just look down at floor like it's most interesting thing in this world.

"Umm... Jungkook you should listen to him ."

The principal said with hasitation as they don't want to die, V laugh a little and said,

" Wait... Why Jungkook will go in my car? He is not my boyfriend, he is not my lover. Even I don't know him .. "

All are shock and Jungkook just looking down waiting for his death..

" And my baby is angry on me, because this boy here used my name for his profit and I got in problem.. sooo, you should get in car.. right now.. "

He said last line with stern voice making jungkook almost cry but he control and that's when V came near jungkook ear and said in low deep voice,

" Even Ryan is waiting for you . "

Done Jungkook is dead... He just except his fate and sit in car..

.. ....

Here both taekook sitting in car and Jungkook is scared to death, he looked at V and hold his big hand in his two hands tightly and start rambling,

"I'm soo sorry V... I'll never use your name... Plzzz forgive mee... Plwaseeee, I promise I'll even leave this whole country...

If you say I'll leave this whole fucking planet . But please leave me..."

Here Jungkook rambling and Taehyung whole attention is just on hand which is hold by jungkook. Their first touch they shared with eachother.

Taehyung takes off his mask and Jungkook rambling just stops, his eyes lock at that perfect sculpture face, that perfect brown orbs, that semi plump lips he wanna kiss them. Jungkook is soo lost that he didn't notice that they reached.

....

Here next day Jungkook came to university and all are passing comments on him, he just look down. Ignoring every comment he is getting.

"See, he is the one who used V name for fame .."

"See, he is that liar .."

"Owww ... He lie to get famous .."

As he is getting this all comments but soon he bumps into someone, he looks up to say sorry just to find the bitchy girls at university.

"He is really worst... To use V name..."

"He lives in imagination..."

"He really think V gonna make him his boyfriend.."

"I still think how he came out alive from that tiger's den."

All three laughing at jungkook and making fun of him, Jimin came and gonna fight with them when there come someone..

" Say one more worst about our boss and I'll kill you.. "

Here come Suga with bodygaurds. He came to jungkook and gave him luchbox .

" I know you said, not to follow you in university but you forgot luchbox and V strictly said no for outside food ".

Jungkook pout and took it from Suga with little thank you. Suga gave little smile and Patt jungkook head.

Jungkook look around just to see everyone shut.. he smirk and went from there with swaying his hips sassly.

" Who were calling me liars, get that in your head that I'm Gonna be V's Wife soon in future. If you don't believe ask Suga hyung."

Here he left and Jimin with bambam and Yugyeom looking with jaw drop.

That's when Suga told him what happen.

.....

THAT DAY ....

Here V brought Jungkook in mansion but Jungkook eyes still lock at Taehyung face. That's when the V phone rings.

"Take him to the basement, I'll be there after this call..."

That's when Jungkook came out of his fairy world and realise he gonna die soon. Jungkook again getting worried for his life, but one thing good happen is he saw that handsome face before dying.

....

Here Jungkook was about to reach when V also came there. All went inside, taekook, Suga and their bodygaurds.

And that's when Jungkook saw Ryan tied on chair with badly injured body of his. Jungkook is hella shock after seeing this.

That's when V went their with secateurs in hand and said in Ryan ear with devilish-ly low voice,

"You layed your this fingers on him right?"

With that he cut all five fingers of Ryan's right hand. Making him scream soo hard with got buffed because of duct tape

"You touched his bubbly ass with this hand right?"

With that he poured all acid on Ryan's left hand, He shoved iron nails in Ryan's eyes which looked at Jungkook lustfully and then he cut Ryan's tounge which use bad words for jungkook.

In the end V came to jungkook and close his eyes who is already soo much scared, then V shoot Ryan on head which had lustful thoughts about jungkook.

Jungkook flinch at this and hug V soo tightly, V smile and warp his hands around jungkook and kiss his head crown.

"It's okk bun, see I'm here. No one will hurt you.. see I killed that man who hurt you.. "

Jungkook look up with teary eyes and asked,

"But you hate me right..?"

Taehyung chukle a little at Jungkook cuteness and told him what happen..

....

PAST...

Here Suga came into the office with anger filled eyes and directly went to his little brother office room. He opened the door with hard thud almost breaking it.

There V looked up with bored expressions and asked,

"What happened hyung?"

"What happened!!?? You have guts to ask this?"

"Tell me clearly, don't making it mess.."

"You have lover and didn't told me"

"What!!???? Srslyyy!!??"

There Suga told everything what happen and now V want to laugh on this boy. He dare to use V name, he gonna die.

"Do you have his pic?"

"Yeahh .. i told Ryan to send me"

There Taehyung knows he is Fallin in love with this bunny. He got little smile on his face and chukle left his pretty lips when he saw how cute this boy is.

"Soo it's true"

Suga said with cold anger voice,

"Well, just half "

"Half?"

"It's true he is my love, well ... Soon to be lover. I want him hyung and his information"

"Well, if you fall in love with this boy then let me tell you, that you should ask him about him not to get information by your power"

With that Suga went away. Taehyung smile at Suga idea, he agree on this.

But his smile fade a very next second when he remember what Ryan did to his bunny.

"You are dead..."

......

Jungkook chukle at this and said,

"You fall for me by just seeing my face.."

V came near jungkook face and Said,

"Who won't fall for this beautiful eyes .. but .?"

Jungkook smile left and he asked,

"But?"

"But I will still kill you.."

Jungkook again panick and start rambling, V got iterate and said,.
"If you said one more word I'll kiss you"

Jungkook just seal his mouth after this and V smile at jungkook cuteness and extre wide eyes

"Soo, as I was saying... If you don't want to die.. you have to marry me.."

If I don't want to die, I need to marry him. Well, first I'll be saved and second I'll get this much handsome and rich daddy .  Why not to have him .

Here Jungkook stand on his tiptoe to reach V level and join his lips with his and shared beautiful and passionate kiss and here jungkook realise that he is getting addicted and he can't help

......

AFTER ONE YEAR...

Here it's been one year of this incident and in this year Suga proposed Jimin and Taekook got married and slowly Jungkook found himself Fallin for the mafia and he didn't stop himself and here right now they are sitting on rooftop doing star gazing.

Jungkook sitting on Taehyung lap and Taehyung stealing kissing while looking at his own personal start .. which is actually is personal moon.

Just his and just belongs to him.

Jungkook enjoying the warmth of his hubby and loving this feeling.

"Hyung, do you still remember how we met?"

Jungkook asked and laugh a little at end on his silliness he did that time.

"Ofcourse how can I forgot .... I laughed soo hard when I got to know what you did...  Thank you for doing that.. soo I got you..".

Jungkook look in Taehyung eyes and smile, both lost in eachother eyes ..

"Atlast I found you.."

Jungkook said in wishper making Taehyung little confuse who asked,

"Did you say something right now..?"

Jungkook shake in negative telling he didn't even utter a word. Taehyung thought that it was his imagination and both shrug it off.

After that both shared beautiful kiss under the sweet shinning moon. Here they speak their love with pure kiss.

.......

Here someone sitting and reading news of taekook marriage and smile at it.

"Atlast you both met again and this time you both got your happy ending. I'm soo happy for you both eomma appa"

He said and look beside him on wall which had big painting of taekook.

A painting that had been written down,

"Made by taetae's koo"

He went to painting and touch it, looking at two men whome he called their parents.

He look down on table to see a book and took it in his hand and cress it with his hand.

The book name, 'Always with you I promise' written by Kim Taegukk.

"Atlast eomma found appa and finished his promise, appa still didn't broke his promise of protecting eomma. He still protect eomma from everything.

Atlast they become one without any problem. Atlast eomma appa got their happy ending."

He said with teary smile and wipe away his tears and went to sleep, sleep peacefully by the thought atlast his parents found their happiness.

Here ends this soft and lovely story of taekook. Well its end for us but for them it's beginning and they have lot to see further.

By giving them all blessings to be always with eachother and understand eachother and stay with eachother in all problems and be one.

Like this let's end this .

THE END.

Okk, It's not much good but I tried.. and sorry for ending the another story end in this. But I really want that story to have good end soo yeahh..

If you don't want... I'll remove it for you.

By the way I hope you guys like it.

Take care and I purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 887 7
I've been struck by a wave of inspiration, resulting in a collection of captivating Taekook one-shots that I want to share with you. I'll continue to...
162K 8.2K 68
{Completed} A story that revolves around hidden secrets behind those cameras. How long will they hide, the Demeanour will slip and people around the...
524K 12.3K 30
Fanart: © to owner (Will be taken down if requested) . . . . . Just a bunch of Taekook One shots, fluff and smut! Please enjoy! ~💞 Tae⬆️ Kook⬇️ . . .
66.3K 2.3K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...