The Mafia's Indian Bride

By Thehardfaller

The story revolves around Zoya and Renzo. Zoya Agrawal, is a coy, silent,innocent girl who abides by her pare... More

1. A Hard Blow
2.The little quest
3.Saying Yes
4.The Wedding
5.Leaving Home
6.Everything New
7. Bloody floors
8. Full of Surprises...
9. Sunday Church Day
10.She can dance....🤔
11. Hmmm..... I love this
12.Let's cook
13.Going to College.
15. Suspense
Author's Note
17. Revenge
18.Date...........
18.Still breathing
19.Precaution
20.First step
21.Experience
22.Step 2
23. Oh...Somethings burning
24.Lets Begin
25. Part one of DOSM
26. Part two of DOSM
27.The Ball
28. The Ball: Part 2
29.The Turmoil
30. Pain
31. Traitor

14.Broken

3.1K 116 2
By Thehardfaller

Zoya's POV

I have been crying for I don't know how long . I felt a presence in my room, I looked up and found Renzo standing there with a confused face.

I quickly looked down because I didn't want see his eyes because I know that if I did I would cry even more.

He came and sat near me and turned me to look at at himself. When I didn't look at him he placed a finger under my chin and lifted my face to look at him.

As soon as I saw his face tears started flowing down from my eyes without  any obstruction. I slowly start speaking.

Before a few hours

After the class got over the students started leaving the class one by one. Chris and Renzo's brother where not to be seen anywhere. As I was about to leave the class the professor asked me to stay behind. I stayed in my seat.

After a few minute he came towards me after closing the doors. " You know your project was nice but I am wondering whether to give you marks." he said. I looked at him confused not knowing what to say. "Maybe I can give you full marks...." dragging the sentence he placed his hands on my shoulder. I gave him a glare. " Don't glare at me. If you protest or shout I have a gun, I will shoot you and also that stupid bodyguard of yours." He slowly started moving his hand downwards touching me in the places he is not supposed to touch. I started crying. "Do you know who my husband is?" I ask him between whimpers. " I know him very well. He is that mafia boy. Isn't he? I am not scared of him. He can't get near me. "He will surely kill you and I will watch it" I say with sudden boldness thinking about the things my husband could do to him. As he moved his hands towards my hips, a sudden knock interrupted him. He pulled back from me giving me a death glare to wipe my tears. I wiped away my tears and tried to put up a "nothing serious happened" face but tears were threatening to fall. I didn't look at the person in the room, as soon as the door opened I rushed out of the room. I speed walked towards the exit. As I was walking I bumped into Chris. I didn't look at his face too. He led me towards the car and soon we reached home. I didn't talk to mom too. I came to my room, locked the door, went to the bathroom and took a long bath crying and scrubbing my body vigorously to get rid of his touches. I came out and dressed myself feeling so numb, it felt like I was dead. I sat on the bed and all the dreadful memories again started coming back so did the tears.

______________________________

After saying all that happend I looked at Renzo. His jaws were clenched and his hand was fisted. He slowly looked at me and pulled me into a hug and placed a kiss on my forehead. Staying on his arm I slowly drift to sleep. " Don't worry babe , I will make him pay..." I hear him say.

______________________________

Hey everyone... I am really sorry for the late update. I was having  a writer's block and I have successfully recovered from it.

I know its a kind of sad chapter but what's life without a bit of pain.

Most importantly thank you all for your support. It is really motivating me to keep going forward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 68.7K 53
#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are you shouting, "I asked her. "My marriag...
331K 29.9K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
12.4K 192 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
83.4K 7.4K 46
{Book 1 in The Never series} "Marry me.", he commanded. "What?", I shrieked in disbelief looking into his eyes that were absolutely cold and emotionl...