Blood Moon🩸🌙

By GothNebula

Cat Noir the 140 year old vampire and protector of Paris hunting for bad blood every night. But that all chan... More

Rainy Night
140th Birthday
His Princess
Bitten
Comfort
Cat vs Fox
Nightclub
Under The Mask
Masquerade Dance
Hunting
Pregnant
Baby Dhampir
Daughter
Blood Moon
Bloodlust
Safe
Happy Family

Sly Fox

991 17 2
By GothNebula

Later at midnight, Cat Noir wearing a cloak to hide his catsuit, made his way down to the subway since he detects something wasn't right down there. Volpina was down there, where ever she is in the crowd.

"Such a sneaky fox" He whispered and casually walked up to the column and observed people that looked normal.

He had his hands positioned on his guns, carefully walking and looking around to find that fox but then, he heard a shootout from a terrorist, and people scrambled to get out of there. Cat Noir hid behind the column to dodge the bullet hitting the walls. Then in a swift move, he comes out and fires at the terrorist. The lights flickers as he fired at him but missed. The terrorist loads his gun and fires back at him. Another terrorist jumps out and shoots down an innocent bystander. Cat Noir hides behind the pillar as Volpina came out of hiding.

"Lookie here!" Volpina laughed.

"Now's not the time!" Cat Noir said while reloading his guns.

"Have it your way!" Volpina shoots at the terrorists.

"I don't need your help, bitch!" Cat Noir pushed her and shot the terrorist in the head.

He then shot the other that was behind him. He pulls the guns close and blows them. But there was some hiding in the train cars and they kept shooting. Eventually, they ran out of bullets and made a run for it but Cat Noir was too fast and he went inside the train cars to catch up to them. He bites down on one of them. He realized they were hypnotized and commanded by a vampire; Volpina. She was trying to lure him out of the shadows in public.

"Damn you, Volpina!" He cursed at her.

"Aww....and they call me the sly fox!" Volpina laughed.

"When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna make you pay for this!" He storms out of the train. Volpina just laughed and ran out of the subway station.

Cat Noir growled and teleported out of here before the cops find the shooter. He lands on a rooftop panting.

"Such a lovely horror. Pathetic you care too much about humans" Volpina appeared next to him.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you?" Cat Noir hissed.

"Because you don't have the guts to kill me," Volpina said.

He held his gun out but Volpina didn't flinch, "Don't ever come here again, Lila. I'm not some prize to be won or some sex puppet to you" He pointed his gun at her forehead.

"I don't know what you see in Kagami because she died a long time ago in the fire and you were too weak to save her in time" Lila chuckled.

"DON'T MENTION HER NAME!" Cat Noir yelled, "Get out now! Out!" He shot her but she dodged it.

"See you again kitty cat" Volpina taunts him.

Cat Noir was pissed at the mention of his former human bride Kagami whom his father killed a long time ago because he did not approve of his son having a soft heart for humankind. Having an immortal life, he was forced to live with the tragic memory of his soon-to-be bride but his dreams were destroyed by his evil father. That's why they fought to the death.

(Flashback)

"KAGAMI!!!! NO!!!!" Cat Noir was forced to watch his bride burned alive by his father's servants and his father was angry at him for falling in love with a human.

"You...You monster! How dare you?! HOW DARE YOU?!" He exploded in anger at his father.

"You will learn to be in love with Lila, my son! Humans are a threat!" His father demonically yelled.

"I won't and no father of mine will force me!" Cat Noir said.

(End of Flashback)

Ever since that night his father became corrupted with the power to sell his soul to Satan, Cat Noir and his family had to end his father to never destroy everything ever again. And now he still had to deal with Volpina. He didn't like her because she's a manipulative liar and doesn't know the meaning of love.

"One day Volpina, it will be your doom" he clenched his fists.

The sun almost rose and he thought of staying at his princess's place for one day, just to get to know her more.

"Here I come Marinette" He ran over the rooftops to find her location.

Eventually, he just teleported in right before the sun was fully up. He saw his princess asleep in the morning and he decided to wait for her to wake up. He made sure to stay away from the windows.

"She's so beautiful when she's asleep" He looks over her.

She won't meet the same fate his Kagami went to. He had to protect her from his enemies. He doesn't want to lose another bride again. Marinette turns in her sleep while Cat Noir looked over her. He purred softly like a cute kitten for her to hear.

"Hmmmm? Kitty?" Marinette woke up hearing him.

"Hey, beautiful" Cat Noir continues to purr.

"Oh, you had to interrupt my beauty sleep" Marinette sat up.

"I couldn't get away from the sunlight and here I am, admiring your beauty, princess" Cat Noir smirked.

"A catpire is afraid of sunlight because he doesn't want his ass burned?" Marinette snickered.

"Catpire?" Cat Noir raised a brow.

"You're both cat and vampire" Marinette explained.

"And yes, I don't like sunlight. Watch" Cat Noir put his hand at the sunlight shining through the trapdoor hatch.

"I take it that this could kill you, right?" Marinette guessed.

He moved his sizzling hand away from the sunlight, "Yes, because I would be roasted like a marshmallow and I have never seen what daylight is like"

"I see. Well, you're safe here" Marinette said.

"Thanks, but I don't know how long I'll survive without blood" Cat Noir said.

"You're not gonna drink me, are you?" Marinette got nervous.

"No, unless I have your permission. For now, I feel like having a macaroon since you live in the bakery" Cat Noir said.

"You can eat normal food like a human?" Marinette asked.

"I can. Though blood keeps my strength up" Cat Noir said.

"Wait here" Marinette goes downstairs to get some macaroons.

Cat Noir waited patiently until she came back up.

"A glass of milk too for the kitty?" Marinette teased.

"Sure milady" Cat Noir accepted the glass of milk she brought along.

"Never in my entire life, has a vampire can eat both types than just blood" Marinette gave him the milk and the plate of macaroons.

"There are different versions of vampires in books and movies. For example, in Nosferatu the main villain can turn invisible and become a hyena" Cat Noir said.

"Ah, so you have been watching all vampire movies?" Marinette said.

"Yup. The modern world has changed so fast. In my world, our weapons evolved but our orders remain the same. To me, traditions change over time" He took a sip of milk, "But living forever can be a curse sometimes. I can't die like a human but sunlight can kill us vampires"

"Sometimes I've seen that vampires age rapidly if they had no blood for a long time," Marinette said.

"Yeah, that's one reason blood keeps them young and fresh," Cat Noir said and ate delicious macaroons and his milk, "But we vampires don't age rapidly without blood. We are immortal but without blood, we get weaker"

"That's one difference," Marinette said.

"But still, I don't know how long I'll survive without blood. I don't wanna bite you" Cat Noir said.

"Just put this on" Marinette offers him a blanket.

"Feels like a cape" He tries it out.

"And to protect you from sunlight. But seriously, do you really need blood? You won't turn me?" Marinette asked as she pulled down her collar shirt.

"Alright fine, just hold still. Turning you requires to drink nearly all your blood but I won't" Cat Noir said.

"Please be gentle this time," Marinette said.

"Okay" Cat Noir leans in and sinks his fangs into her neck gently, sucking her blood.

Marinette stays still as she felt her blood getting sucked. Cat Noir being gentle this time, he felt her remain still. Soon enough he felt full and he let her go. Feeling better to get all his strength back.

"Better now?" Marinette placed some patches on her neck.

"Yeah. You okay?" Cat Noir asked.

"I'll be fine, Kitty" Marinette replied.

"Good. I better get to my castle soon" Cat Noir said.

"No way in hell you are going out there in that daylight," Marinette said.

"Just kidding. I'm staying here to get to know you more" Cat Noir said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2.2K 8
A tale as old as time, in a far away land lived a beastly man in a lonely castle. Cursed to be a cat-like beast forever if the last paw on his miracu...
6.4K 117 20
(AU adults) Cat Noir known as the badass and the dangerous criminal of Paris who likes to steal purrecious diamonds and jewelry at stores. That is un...
4.8K 88 19
Cat Noir is now the prince of thieves in Paris, he made a vow to never use cataclysm ever again due to the incident. Ladybug doesn't know what change...
109K 2.9K 21
On one fateful day, Marinette and one of Paris' superheroes, Chat Noir, have had a rough day, getting rejected by the ones they love. Given the fact...