Forever A Team: Transformers...

By Mira2Faith

Book 2 of Forever Series Julie has awoken, finding herself asleep on the floor of a dark alley in the middle... More

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Epilogue

Chapter XX

173 7 3
By Mira2Faith

Waking up, she heard the voice of Sari complaining about something. She sat up, finding herself laying on top of a blanket on the concrete couch, as she heard Sari.

"Meanwhile I'm stuck riding home with no dry clothes, and an autobot who's car mode doesn't have a heater." Sari cried, as she slowly sat up, feeling her wings weighing a lot more than normal and finding herself back to her normal form. Didn't she fall out of it in her warrior mode? Along with finding a few bandages wrapped on her arms.

"What....what happened?" She cried as she quickly sat up. "The barnacles, did they get..."

"Julie, you're awake." Optimus cried, making her realize that she was back at the base.

"What...how are we back at the base? How long have I been out?" She asked as she looked at Sari to find her sneezing.

"You showed a lot of courage and ingenuity, Sari, and hopefully you'll stop backfiring soon." Obviously getting Optimus to focus back on her as the girl was sneezing drastically.

"Hello? It's called sneezing." Sari commented, before she started sneezing and ended up blowing her nose in the process.

"Oh, Sari. You got sick. Come here. I can fix that." Julie replied as she reached her hand out toward the girl.

"I don't even wanna know what that's called." Bumblebee commented, making her turn to see both Prowl and Bumblebee looking down at them.

"We owe you a tremendous debt of gratitude." Prowl replied.

"You owe me a new media player, or did you think I forgot?" Bumblebee cried, hitting Prowl on the chest.

"Oh, have you learned nothing from your time in the woods?"

"Yeah, I learned we should pave it over as soon as we get the chance."

"Surely you don't blame all of nature for a few space barnacles?"

"You don't see my game player turning everyone to zombies, do you?"

"Actually..."

"Guys!" Sari cried out, getting the two bot's attention. "That creature was made up of barnacles and bolts. Just like our team is made of humans and robots. Nature and technology, working TOGETHER!"

Both bots shared a glance, before they turned away from each other. "You still owe me a new media player." Bumblebee suddenly commented.

"Ok, you really wanna go there Bee?" Julie cried as she stood up and glared at him. "Because of you constantly picking at Prowl and then later leading to the barnacles, I never got to simply rest in the cold or the nature like I had wanted to. I wanted to get away from all this man used iron, and yet what do I find, but you bring along technology and somehow I find my own arms all bandaged up. What the heck happened after that Barnacle thing hit me?" She asked, before she remembered the date that was approaching. "Wait, what day is it? Is today the nineteenth?" She looked at Sari to see the girl nodding.

"I..." Julie started to reply, before she felt a shadowy feeling of fear and danger creep into her gut. It felt like people were going to die. "Sari, you need to get home. I will help you with the cold, but I fear danger is imminent."

"Julie, what is wrong?" Ratchet cried as Julie fell to her knees just as he walked in.

"I need some water to treat Sari. She needs to go home where she will be safe." Julie replied, as she pulled herself up onto her feet.

"Julie, what are you talking about?" Bulkhead cried as he also walked in. "Sari is safe, as safe as she can be."

Julie sighed, as she quickly got up onto her feet and left the room, flying to the medbay where they had some stored water for her to use. She managed to get some to float with her back to the main room where Sari was sneezing. "Sari, hold still." Julie commented as she hovered next to the girl.

"Julie, what are you doing?" Ratchet demanded, "You just recovered from that trip."

"I am doing what I have to. No matter how recovered one may be, danger can still happen when you are least expecting it. I fear the decepticons are immobilizing, especially when they have been at an utmost lul." She replied, before laying a hand on Sari's forehead. A stream of water flowed along her arm, before it spread along Sari and was absorbed into the girl. "There, Bumblebee, you should take her home. She has already been gone for a while from the trip, her father will probably wanna know she is back." Julie ordered as she looked at Bee. "I am gonna be in the tree. See if I can pick up any more signs of what we may be up against." She replied as she flew out of the mainroom and down the hallway to where Prowl's room was.

An alarm woke Julie up from realizing that she had truly exhausted herself by forcing herself to pick up any view of the future, yet no matter what she couldn't see what was going to happen, only that it was going to happen in the next day or two. She flew out of Prowl's room and ran into Prowl where he was speaking to Optimus.

"Security sensors are picking up increased Decepticon signals. Activity levels are higher than anything we have seen on Earth." Prowl spoke, making her skin turn cold at the reality of the situation.

"Could mean they are getting ready for an invasion." Optimus replied, as she quickly ducked as two things came flying past her and the others.

"Incoming." Ratchet cried as he blasted at one of the objects and made it blow up in the process. Just as Sari and Bumblebee came running in.

"Hey, you made me lose the dogfight." Bumblebee cried as he looked at them, just as the other object landed near them.

"What did you do that for?" Sari asked as she looked at them.

"We're a little on edge, right now Sari. It appears the Decepticons are mobilizing a full-scale assault." Optimus explained.

"And we're supposed to defend the entire planet, how?" Bumblebee asked. "I hate to be a downer here, but five of us against all of them? The odds aren't exactly in our favor."

"Uh, hello. What am I invisible? I make six." Sari replied as she looked at Bee.

"I make seven, and I may be able to help even out the fight, but why the heck is Sari here when I already said she needed to be back home where she'd be safe?" Julie cried as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I fear the Decepticons are after her, and by her I mean her key. I can feel it that her being here with us doesn't exactly ensure her safety."

"Hey, maybe the dinobots can help." Bulkhead suddenly cried, making both Prowl and her stiffen at the sudden mention.

"The dinobots were destroyed, weren't they?" Optimus asked as he looked at Bulkhead.

"You told me you were gonna tell him. He told me he was gonna tell you." Bulkhead replied as he turned from Prowl to Optimus.

"Bulkhead..." Julie started to say, only to get interrupted in the process by Prime. "Tell me what?" He demanded as he looked at Prowl.

"Go on, it's Prime. He'll understand." Bulkhead cried as he looked at Prowl.

"We took the dinobots to an island so they would be safe from harm and where they wouldn't be bothering anyone." Prowl replied.

"You stole the dinobots and took them to an island." Optimus demanded, suddenly hunching over and breathing heavily due to how angry he was with Prowl.

"Technically I rescued the Dinobots, I sensed a spark in them." Prowl replied. "We're programmed to protect life, not destroy it."

"The fate of the Earth and Cybertron hang in the balance and all I've got to commander are a bunch of undisciplined, insubordinate malfunctions." Optimus cried as he pointed at Prowl and stood back with his arms crossed over his chassis. Clearly irritated.

"You might want to go a little easier on the young BOTS." Ratchet replied as he looked at Optimus.

"Maybe it's not a bad thing, what Prowl did. Oh, we could use it to our advantage. I mean they kind of owe us." Bulkhead explained.

"Bulkhead, Julie, and I could go to the dinobots and ask them for their help against the Decepticons." Prowl replied.

"Fine, but I'm coming with you to make sure that the job's done right this time. Mistakes are something we can't afford. Too much hangs in the balance and that's why we need tighter security measures on every level. Starting with the key." Optimus explained as he turned to Sari.

"What?" Sari cried as she looked up at him.

"It's not safe in Sari's care anymore and Sari's not safe either. We need to guard it from here on out. After all, it's not a toy."

"That's not fair. It's mine, the Allspark chose me and I've done a pretty good job protecting it so far." Sari cried, as she pulled the key out of the toy in her hands. She pulled the key out, causing it to take flight before crashing on Ratchet's head. Making Ratchet touch his helm in the process and look at the girl. "Oops, my bad."

"I think that proves my point. Sari, the situation is getting too dangerous. Julie said so herself. Besides it's not about you, it's about our future." Optimus replied, before he reached toward Sari for the girl to hand him the key.

"No, I'm in charge of the key. It's my job, not yours." Sari replied as she held the key behind her. The Prime instantly stood back up and held himself back as he turned to Ratchet.

"Take it." He ordered, making her start to dread the actions the Prime was taking. This was wrong, she wasn't able to pick up any glimpses of the future, but she was able to sense some things or ideas of what was gonna happen, and now she was starting to see clearly.

"Prime, maybe we could..." Ratchet started to explain as he tried to reason with him.

"That's an order." Optimus commanded as he looked at Ratchet.

"Yes sir." Ratchet replied, before he turned to the girl and pulled the key away from her with his magnetic fields.

"Why don't you trust me?" Sari cried as tears started to show on her. "I trusted you." Sari cried as she turned and took off running.

"Bee, go with her." Julie commented as she turned to him. "She's gonna head back home, and she needs someone with her."

"Excuse me?" Optimus asked as he looked at her, but she ignored him.

"Sari!" Bumblebee cried as she watched the girl leave. "What's your damage, Prime? Sari has been helping us since the day we got here. She's a part of this team."

"Considering your own history of mistakes, Bumblebee. I wouldn't exactly call you a great character witness." Optimus replied.

"Is that right?" Bumblebee asked, "Well, let me tell you something, boss bot. Considering the fact that we are stuck on this planet, outnumbered, with no idea on how we're gonna beat an army of Decepticons ready to fry our circuits at any second, I wouldn't exactly call you a great leader. Julie makes a better leader than you do any day, and she is a living witness of Primus himself. I'm gonna find Sari, like JULIE has asked of me." He cried as he started to walk in the same direction the girl had run off in.

"Bumblebee, get back here." Optimus ordered, but Bee was already out. "Bumblebee, return to the plant, we have more important things to deal with."

"More important than our friend?" She could hear Bee reply as she looked at Optimus.

"Bumblebee, get back here now. That's not a request, that's an order." He cried.

"Let the kid go." Ratchet commented as he approached Prime.

"Since when is insubordination acceptable, Ratchet? We have a job to do here and we're supposed to work as a team." Optimus cried as he leaned over Ratchet.

"Don't be so hard on them, Prime. We've all been fighting the good fight."

"I know, we've all been pushed to our limits, but we can't just stand around making excuses. Not if we're gonna survive. Ratchet, take the key and head for the ship. We need to protect the Allspark, just in case the Decepticons try to make a move." Optimus explained as she hovered there, knowing full well he was going to give her an ear full as well. This was wrong, but she already could see the several pictures moving in her head, just she didn't know where she was gonna fit into this battle. "You two, show me this dinobot island." Optimus ordered. "And as for you, the fact that you have been keeping secrets from me this whole time, when you are supposed to serve the autobots, is an insubordination itself. You are coming with us in case you see any more visions of the future. Let us know EVERYTHING you see and you are commanded to report to no one but me."

"I am not going with you, Prime. I may have not seen a glimpse of the future, but I have enough of a sense to see the pictures starting to move into play. You take your team and order them around like dogs, which frankly they are not, but as for orders, the only one I take orders from is Primus himself. Which I believe he was the one that gave Sari that key in the first place. The allspark is said to be connected to Primus himself, which in turn gave Sari the key.

"So you telling Sari that she shouldn't have the key, is basically a second time that you are going against Primus, just as you had done with me. Do you even realize what today is? I told you all time and time again, my birthday is nothing, but bad luck, and look where we are. People are going to die, and if there is anywhere I am going to be, it's here watching for the first act of the Decepticons and from there making my own move. And I am on Prowl's side as far as the dinobots go. When I was on the island I could pick up their life just like he could, and I'm the one that is supposed to detect life for crying out loud."

"I am ordering you to come with me, now. That is not a suggestion, you are here to help us, correct. Well, that in turn means you are with me. I am ordering you in that jurisdiction to stop mouthing off to me and report to me alone, do you understand?" Optimus demanded, nearly grabbing her out of the air in the process, but she quickly flew back out of his reach.

"You know, I thought I was starting to respect you for being Optimus Prime, but you are far worse than the one from home. At least, the other one respected me for my duty, you on the other hand do not." Julie replied, as she crossed her arms over her chest and flew out of the room.

"JULIE, GET BACK HERE, NOW!" Optimus cried, echoing off the walls of the room in the process. She looked at him and sighed. "Goodbye, Prime. I hope your team can do well without me." Making all the remaining bots in the room look at her in shock, while Optimus stood with a cold expression on his face, his eyes showed the disappointment in his face easily. "I am not coming back, and like someone once told me, I am not an autobot, meaning I am not a part of this team. Ratchet, Prowl, Bulkhead, see you around, but Optimus don't call on me ever, I am not coming. You made your view of me clear enough."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 389 45
Lora is healing. The world she was pulled into only months ago fell apart, and only now is she starting to rebuild her life. But nothing is ever that...
1.5K 165 8
**Second Book in Series** Several weeks from the incident that nearly lost his one and only daughter, Optimus Prime now carries within him the very s...
728 17 3
Hi there. I'm Techna, a living, shapeshifting, extraterrestrial of both cybernetic and organic matter and life. A Technogian, As my kind are called...
21K 574 28
Let's see where the road of both Pacific Rim and Transformers Prime leads my brain shall we? Koda Shank is a pilot. Though the Jaeger program was dis...