you're mine and mine only Dis...

بواسطة Thewirrdone

Legosi have feelings for a deer in the drama club but is afraid to ask him out since his conovore but what he... المزيد

📖AN✏
Dreams
Damn you Bill
The tragic end
chearing him up
🎃 Halloween Special pt1 (lemon) 🎃
🪑 Halloween Special pt2 final 🚀
The new rival
Daisy?
The new student
🎰The next Game 🔪
fight between wolf and tiger
🦃HAPPY THANKSGIVING🦃
The discovery
The time with friends
unpleasant friend reunion
🏎 READY, SET, GO!🏎
The new teacher
THANK YOU!!!!
🏳️‍🌈
😀Fun facts😀
Am i... Curse?
He's Gone
lights out
❗️Important News ❗️

Movie "Date"

97 1 0
بواسطة Thewirrdone

It has been two days since the incident. Louis discovered that Tsimugi was killed in her apartment, it really didn't matter to him but he was grateful that she was gone.

Not only that but he was happy to see legosi happy when he give him a gift.

He started to have a nosebleed after seeing him wearing the crop top he bought for him, it did freak legosi out so he try his best to get rid of the blood.

Sometimes he would often see gosha from time to time and would often make food for him to take.

It was a early afternoon and he call the wolf if he would like to spend the day with me, he agree and went to get ready. He told legosi that he'll meet him up at his place.

When he got to legosi's door a familiar voice greeted him with a smile. "Hey Louis, what brings you here?" He turn around facing the old Lizard "I'm just here to get legosi. Do you need help carrying those?" He pointing the bags

"No I'm fine, I may be old but I still have muscle in me." He chuckle, both heard the door open seeing legosi in his red sweater. Gosha walked pass legosi after handed him a little box. "Stay safe you two."

They headed towards the trian station as Louis couldn't stop thinking about how much time his been with him. He would also notice a dew glance from legosi during our walk.

"how's the drama club doing?" Legosi asked "Good, they all messed you." He responded

Louis Pov

"That's nice, jack came to visit yesterday. He said that someone send him a sweater, isn't that neat." I nodded "that's nice of them."

'So Bill really did give him the sweater, though not in person.'

We made it to the trian and lucky for us it isn't crowded. We enter the trian a sit down on a nearby seat. Look up at my phone to look through the news as the trian stop at our distonation.

We walk through the crowd avoiding bumping into smaller animal, as we exit the trian station I look at legosi to see him looking through his phone.

"There's seems to be a new movie in theaters at the mall, do you want to check it out?" I look at his phone seeing the location of the mall near us "Yeah, I always wanted to check out that movie anyway."

We quickly got on the bus and told the driver the location. They nodded and quickly drove us there.

During the ride the passengers behind us started talking about legosi. They weren't even trying to be quite about either hearing them making fun of him. I turn and see him stiffen as his hands clenched to his knees.

I place my hand on top of his and gently squeeze it given him a resureing smile.

He look at me then smile back. His body now relaxed as he look out the window. Once the bus, we hop off the bus and enter the mall.

The mall only have a few people going shopping and eating at the food court, the theater line seems to be short. "We should get the tickets before they sold out."

We got in line to get our tickets, the movie is apparently to based in the 1950's where a delinquent and a gentil high school girl fell in love.

"Hello, what movie and how many do need?" The worker ask "two tickets for the new movie please." I responded

As she handed our tickets I notice her squeal behind the window. "Room seven on the right. Enjoy the movie you two." I smile as we took our tickets.

We enter the room then look for our seats, I spotted two seats empty in the back. I was about to get us some snacks but legosi stop me.

"I'm just going to get snacks." He chuckle a bit "Don't worry, I'll get them." As he left I headed to our seats.

He came back with a bucket of popcorn and two cups. "Hey legosi welcome back." I took a cup and the bucket from him. "It's a good thing the line was short." He chuckle

The movie was great, I wasn't expecting it to be a musical. Legosi bobbed his head during a few songs. We pick up our trash and exit out the theater.

Once throw our trash away we quickly went to get some ice cream from the food court. "Can you find us a table? I'm gonna get our food." He nodded "Ok, I'll text you the spot." He then search for a table.

As I ordered our meal, a text from legosi appeared.

Legosi: next to the fountain near the eye wear store.

I smiled and grabbed the tray in front of me then head twords my adorable pup. I found the spot but notice another wolf infornt of him. They glance at me then left.

'What was that about?' I got to the table and sat down the tray. I notice his head was down not looking at the food.

"Hey legosi, I'm back." He didn't respond, instead looked frighten. I sit next to him waving my hand. "Hello?" Nothing, I place my hand on his shoulder and he flinched.

"Legosi are you ok?" He look away for a sec "Yeah, I'm fine." He grab his french fry and pop it into his mouth. "You don't look fine"

He then glance at me then back at his fries "I just want to have relaxed today." I don't want to push it so I grab my veggie burger and sip of my smoothie.

"You should try the strawberry smoothie." He grab the cup then took a sip of it. "Thanks Louis." We continue eating our food in awkward silence.

"How was the movie?" He stop to look up at me "probably the last part where they enter the fun house." He chuckle "same but I like Sandie's outfit."

Once we finish our meals we headed out of the mall and wait for the bus to arrive. It didn't take long for the bus to arrive, we hop onto the bus and take our seats.

Once seated I look up at legosi and see him frighten like before. I look at what's frighten him to see the same wolf who talk1 to him at the table.

'What did he do to frighten my pup?' I called out legosi name, it seems like it's affective this time

"Legosi, did something happened when I was away?" He shocked his head "no, nothing happened" I look at his disbelief

"No, something is up. What did he do to you?" He look away staring through the window next to him. "Nothing, he just spook me."

"I know for a fact that he didn't just "spook" you." He stayed silent

When bus stop at our location he immediately got out and look both. "What's wrong? Did he say anything to you?" Instead he quickly walked into the crowd.

"Legosi, wait!" I follow legosi to the trian station. Once I spotted him waiting for a train.

I finally caught up to him "Legosi are you ok? What did he do to you?" I ask catching my breath "I'm fine, he didn't do anything."

I look at him "no your not, you have been acting weird ever since that man." As I grab his wrist a few people start staring at us.

Some were whispering to each other, I looked over and notice two security rushing twords us. Legosi must've notice them before kneeling down. "Hop on!"

I did as I'm told and he quickly started to head twords the opposite direction. Careful not trying to be seen, I notice the restrooms ahead of us. "Keep running to the right, and enter the restroom, we could hide there."

In the restroom we hid in the farthest stall. We ended up hiding in the same stall but didn't say anything after hearing the restroom door open.

We stay quiet until we heard the door closed.

'This is all my fualt.' he wrapped his arms from behind then spoke. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? I was my fault that we're in this mess" I place my hand on his cheek with me free arm. "You have nothing to blame." He just simply

We left the restroom then waited on the next train. Once it finally arrived we hopped on then waited for our stop.

During the ride I notice the little box he was carrying " What's in the box? If you don't mind me asking." He hesitated for a second

"It's actually for you" He then handed the little box to me. The box was wrapped with a red ribbon, I open it to see a bracelet.

"I wanted to give you something in return for the gifts you got me, when I saw the bracelet online I quickly ordered."

I examine the bracelet then put it on. It was surprisingly comfortable, I notice something dangling on the bracelet. I turn my wrist to see two stars and a heart in the middle. "Thanks, I love it."

I look up to see him blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at gosha door, I look at the bracelet then at him "Thank you again for the bracelet." He chuckle

"Well thank you for the movie, and the food" He then frown when he mentioned the food. 'It's probably because of that guy'

"Are you ok?" Worried that the day have gone bad "Yeah, I guess I should tell you about that guy from the mall." He sigh "you don't have to tell me if your not ready."

(Mention of abuse, bullying, and suicide please skip for a ⚠️ if you feel uncomfortable)

He shook his head "no, I have a feeling that won't be the last time seeing him. I'm going to tell you everything about my past." He took a deep breath "the man from the mall, was my dad. When I was little he was happy along with my mom.

But because he began to act cold twords me.

I told gosha about it and he believed me but when he talk to my mom about it but she didn't believe him no matter how hard he tried.

While all that was happening my dad started start physically hurt me in areas where others don't see.

One day I was getting ready for school my mom walk in horrified at the bruises on my back. My dad came rushing in seeing mom trying to get me to tell her who done it.

But I think she didn't want to know the truth.

But a single flinch from his touch as all she has to know, they got divorced and she apologized to gosha while my dad was taken for custody.

I would caught my mom crying in the living room holding a letter.

There were bunch of letters where found in the trash can and they came from "him". She tried to forget about him but the letters keep on coming. Gosha and I tried to distract her but she ended up locking herself in her room.

I don't know what the letters said but it really effected her. I would always bring a flower to her room. 

One night I heard shuffling in my mom's room. I didn't thought much since it was just us three but I heard another voice muffled down the hall.

Gosha was a heavy sleeper so I wasn't expecting him to wake up anytime soon. I went to wake up gosha and lead him where I hear the voices.

Her door was open and a sellute was swinging side to side. He quickly cover my eyes when we enter the room, but it was already too late I saw of her... hanging.

Few days have pass, we both trying to forget what we saw and tried to move on. But I would sometimes see him in her room looking through the family album.

I would bring flowers to her room replacing the old ones every now and then. Sometimes I have to take care of him even though it should've been the other way around.

But I didn't mind since it took my minds of things, it what  help me improve my cooking skulls while growing up.

Kids would often play with together but I would play by myself but I would've been alone if it weren't for Jack.

We hang out alot and soon he became my childhood friend.

While growing up I started to feel different, I didn't feel like I'm connecting with my body and I would question my identity. I talk to jack about it and he agree to help me.

For a few month I started wearing male clothing and being comfortable about it, Not to mention I started wearing a binder helping me flatten my chest.

Sometimes I get bullied from time to time and the adults will do absolutely nothing about it, So I spend time alone behind the school with jack.

The next day we finally confirmed that I'm  trangender, when I told gosha about it he understand and help me and slowly my body figure slowly changing as my voice gets flatten.

Though they would always annoyed me with their dumb questions about my body in P.E.

Later on I got use to them but they decided to make it worse. They thought it would be funny to dump boxes of tampons on me in the restroom.

I didn't return within 2 weeks but jack would get my homework from each of my classes and help me with them.

When I got to cherryton, we were both glad to be in the same dorm and I can finally be myself. I can finally have a normal life."

(⚠️ it's over)

When legosi finished his story, he slump over and look to the side "but now people are getting killed because of me. If everyone know I'm trans, I'm afraid they'll hate me more."

I couldn't help but be guilty, it was my fault for their deaths but even though they deserved it. It was really hurting him. I sit down next to him "I'm so sorry to hear that. I didn't know you suffering that much."

True I know he was suffering from losing those people In cherryton but for him to hope that everything change for the worst is. 'There's nothing I can do now, he belongs to me and no one else. Even if he have to suffer a little longer'

The door open revealing a sympathy look "welcome back... would you like some tea louis?" I nodded as we head inside.

Legosi went to his room while I went to the counter "I heard you guys talking behind the door. I'm always worried about him returning to that school.

The amount of trauma he's receiving from there isn't good for his health and not to mention that there's a killer In there."

He carefully pour a cup of tea and place it in front of me. "I swear who ever is doing these killings I'm gonna beat the living he'll outa them!"

Venom started to leak out his mouth on to the counter. He quickly wipe and clean carefully, I remain calm as he clean up. 'All that time acting really paid off.'

It didn't take long for legosi to come back wearing his pj's. He look at me for a second the look away.

"Would you like to stay for the night?" " I don't know, won't I just be a bother to you?" I heard a light chuckle behind me. "You're never a bother to us."

He patted my head as he headed twords his couch. "Sure, I would like to stay for the night." I look at legosi then notice his tail wagging. He quickly grab his tail and look at the front door out of embarrassment.

I chuckle at his action. "Where would I be sleeping gosha?" He thought for a moment "I could set up the couch or... you could share the bed with legosi." He then give us a smirk

'Something tells me he's up to something'

"I don't mind, legosi?" "Nope! Not at all!" He turn around and quickly walk away as I follow him. In his room he plop on his bed before sitting up.

"You can use my old clothes as pj's." He under the bed and retrieve a box. He pulled out a white shirt and grey sweatpants and hand it to me.

I head twords the bathroom then changed into them. After changing I head twords his room.

"I'm back" I notice legosi startled before clenching his binder covering his chest. "Never heard of knocking!" I quickly left the room in a hurry closing the door behind me.

A roaring laughter was coming from the living. The door open behind me but before  I could apologize he grab my hand then pull me into his room.

"How. Much. Did. You. See!?" "Nothing!" He let go as he back away "sorry, I should've lock the door. I don't want to repeat the second time."

"The second time? Did gosha did the same?" He shook his head "was it jack?" He shook his head again "then who is it?"

He took a deep breath before answering "Bill" "Wait, the horny tiger in the club? That bill?!" He giggle at my response

"Never though of calling him horny tiger before but yes, that Bill." "How did it happen?" He started to fiddle his shirt "I was eating dinner, I wanted to eat outside so went to sit at the stairs and someone above me knock over their milk all over me.

So I quickly went to my dorm to get my clothes then to the shower room.

I thought It was going to be quick so I left my towel in the other room close to the door but the stickiness from the grape juice was brutal that it took way longer.

When I finally got it off I went to get a towel, but I ended up crashing into Bill who was about to shower.

the fact that I have nothing to cover really didn't help at all. So I use my arms to cover my chest but it was already too late.

I told him why and thank God he kept it between us. I never have my body exposed infront of someone."

As he finish talking he started fidgeting his tail in blushing mess. I could tell his lying but I decidedtogo with it. "Ok, why was he at the shower room?" "He thought it will be nice to just take a shower."

We  continue talking and deciding to sleep in the same bed even though it smaller than mines we managed to get comfortable.

"Thanks for having me here." I felt him moving around facing me. "You're always welcome here." He looks away for a sec.

"I have fun today, are you?" I nodded "There's something I want to tell you." I took a deep breath "Ever since you first joined the club I began to have these urge to make you happy, to spend time with you. Overtime I started to understand these feeling.

But I was too afraid of saying it, but now I'm not afraid anymore, legosi I love you with all my heart.

I don't care what others may think of me  being with you, Cause to me you're my sunshine that will always smile bright. I thought maybe I can tell you this in the end of the day but it went down hill and the fact that you stay strong in the past, really made fell in love with you even more."

I place my hand on top of his. His eyes were watering as a few has drip down to his pillow. "Louis, I felt the same way about you.

When I first saw you, I thought It was my instant but researched about it and found out it love but I push those feelings away thinking that me being with the future beastar would ruin your reputation.

And when people died around me, I began to think I'm the reason why they're dying and the fact I was almost rape by yun-jin really made things worse for me.

But you, you always there for me, Heck you even bought me gifts as 'mysterious shadow'. It really brings me hope that someone actually cares other than the 701 gang. I'm happy it was you." He place a gentle kiss on my forehead as he snuggle against me.

'I can't believe it. He kissed me! Now all I have to do is to make him mine completely then we'll be together forever. But I'll wait til his ready.'

"Tomorrow is the meteor festival, would you like to play some games and have fun together." He chuckle "Yeah, I also get to see the club again."

Third pov

It didn't take long for them to fall asleep. The old reptile in seeing them sleeping peacefully in each other arms. He quietly took out his camera and took a photo of them.

The photo fell out of the camera gently landed. He picked it up then take it to his room getting the family album.

He open the family album looking through the photos of his now small family. He place the photo in the empty slot then look at the photo next to it with a sadden expression.

"I wish you were here, you would've love to  meet Louis."

"Yes, I found her. Why can't I just get her now? OK, you'll have Lora once that slut is finished with him. Meteor festival? OK got it and you still got the money? Ok bye"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

66.5K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
95.8K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
69.6K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...