๐Ž๐ƒ๐ƒ โ€ข mason ๐˜

By wattpdlvr

mason thames x oc finished- oct 2nd, 2022 More

๐Ž๐ƒ๐ƒ
FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS
ONE ::
TWO ::
THREE ::
FOUR ::
SIX ::
SEVEN ::
EIGHT ::
NINE ::
TEN ::
ELEVEN ::
TWELVE ::
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN ::
thank u ! <3
40 k ???
sequel !!
sequel (pt 2)

FIVE ::

4.2K 58 222
By wattpdlvr

INSTAGRAM, IRL
♡︎

kayleebrownoffical- what's good gang
pic creds: malachibarton

liked by malachibarton, masonthamesoffical and 963,282 others

comments

malachibarton
guys shes scared of every single ride
➜ bud don't even you was shitting your pants right before this

user
HOLY SHI THEY MET UP AGAIN?
➜ unfortunately.
malachibarton ➜ k
^ comment liked by @kayleebrownoffical !

madelinemcgraw
love the fit what.
beccafclarke➜ no facts??
➜ omg I love you both
^ comment liked by madelinemcgraw and 1 other !

user
mason liked but didn't comment? odd..

...load more comments

mase🤍

kay🙈
hey mason!!
mason?
HELLOOOO

bro mason..
helloooo
masonnnn
am i getting ignored lol
seen

11:32am

mason what the hell,
why are you icing me out.
mad dawg i swear if
you're jealous right
now
seen
12:38pm

alright fine be immature
seen 12:39pm

KAYLEE SIGHED as she angrily threw her phone across the room, landing on a pillow.

why was Mason being like that? They were fine yesterday, he needs too realize he doesn't own her.

kaylee was dramatic and she knew that, so she stomped down the stairs to grab a snack and stomped back up the stairs to her room.

Kaylee angrily wen't into her bed and grabbed her remote off her nightstand, she turned on the first show she saw not really caring what the show was, it being survivor.

was Kaylee being dramatic, yes, did she care? no.

Kaylee had the right to be annoyed, she posted a simple Instagram post and now Mason's ignoring her? He's the dramatic one in this situation.

then the overthinking thoughts flooded in.

what if he was mad about something else she did? what if she was the problem?

Kaylee tried to distract herself from the situation, she decided too shower.

Kaylee forced herself into the steaming hot shower.

When Kaylee was finished, she made her way out of the shower wrapping a towel around herself going into her closet to find a pair of clothes she could change into.

Once she found a pair of clothes, she walked back into the bathroom and slipped into them.

She pulled her hair back so she could quickly apply some moisturizer to her face.

Once she was done with that, she went back into her actual bedroom too find a pair of shoes, she walked into her closet once again and found a pair of red Jordan and a generic pair of nike socks.

kaylee walked downstairs, cash in hand , deciding on going to starbucks.

She made her way out the door and started walking.

Once she arrived, she got her usual order which happened to be a strawberry acai.

Once she took a few sips of her dripping cold drink she slowly made her way back home.

It was now around 3pm and she headed back up into her room taking her shoes off, plopping into her bed. She decided to text Miguel and ask him why Mason was ignoring her.

mikey🥱

kaykay
hey, do you know if something up with mason,
he's left me on read all day.

mikey🥱
i'm not sure.. I can ask?

kaykay
yea, please do, but don't mention me,
he probably wont answer.

mikey🥱
okay.
seen at 4:34pm

4:53pm

mikey🥱
he said that he was jealous
of Malachi..

kaykay
he has nothing to be jealous about tho..
malachi and I are friends nothing more.

mikey🥱
kay, do you like Mason?

kaykay
yeah he's my bestfriend lmao

mikey🥱
you know what i mean.

kaykay
i don't know
miguel it's been only a few weeks, i mean i know that something is there between us but it feels like undeniable tension.

mikey🥱
I KNEW IT.
uh i mean, if u feel like it's something, then it is.

kaykay
thank you, love u mikey
seen at 5:13pm

KAYLEE WAS glad that she finally got to tell someone that she liked somewhat felt something towards mason, she never really thought about her feelings for him until now, yet she realized she did like him, fortunately a lot.

She felt flustered at the thought that she liked Mason, yet she was happy.

However she didn't like how Mason was still ignoring her, it had been around 30 minutes since Miguel said he would talk too Mason.

She told herself not too overthink because Mason was probably doing something.

All she hoped was that Mason was going to eventually text her and they would be all good and happy again.

And that's when she got a notification from her phone.

mase🤍

mase🤍
hey kay i'm really sorry i overreacted i thought the situation over and realized i was being super selfish and acting like i owned you.

kay🙈
don't apologize I see where you were coming from.

mase🤍
i'm still sorry, that was a pretty shitty move.

kay🙈
its okay mason, i swear

mase🤍
are u sure? i understand if u don't wanna forgive me it's just a lot to handle in a couple hours

kay🙈
promise.

mase🤍
okay.
kay🙈
okay.
liked by mase🤍!

TAY SPEAKS !
mason and kaylee tension 😝😝

also what do we think of dramatic drama..?

edits::

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 1K 22
"it's so sweet, knowing that you love me" In which teen-actress, Arabella Corazon, surprisingly falls for her brothers best friend. โ€ขหš โœฉ โœฉโ€‚หšโ€ข Mason...
35.7K 951 16
chrissy lampkin x lady london
633K 11.1K 78
แด˜แด‡ส€า“แด‡แด„แด› โYou are perfectโž โNobody isโž โYou areโž {social media + real life} {montgomery de la cruz x oc} {13rw} {started-1st may 2017||finished-31st j...
25.8K 271 27
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: Mason Thames imagines~ โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*