The Wedding (a Sokeefe story)...

By KarissaT99

This is just the story of Keefe Sencen (Lord Hunkyhair) and Sophie Foster (The Mysterious Miss F) Wedding sto... More

A/N
HUNKYHAIR, JUST ASK HER, YOU DUMBASS!! (AKA, chapter 2)
Permission to marry your daughter?.....(AKA chapter 3)
Sorry

Sokeefe and the friendship that is Keefe and Ro! (AKA chapter 1)

282 18 203
By KarissaT99

A little background info: This also takes place after Unlocked, pretend that Hunkyhair didn't run away, Keefe learned how how to control it, but it takes a lot of concentration.
This won't be relevant till the actual wedding.
Just warning you so you know.

So this will be Keefe and Sophie being cute at first, and then Him and Ro talking about proposing to Sophie, Keefe overthinking and Ro helping him. Or you know, annoying him. but hope you enjoy the first chapter.

The setting: The Shores Of Solace, on the beach swings.

Keefe's POV

"Love you." Keefe said to Sophie as she pulled out home crystal and hold it to the light, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

They were hanging out by the beach sorronding the back of The Shores Of Solace, having a fun time, chasing and splashing each other. To Keefe it was a break from all the other things going on in there lives. (What to do with the Neverseen, his dad being a jerk. Etc.) they could just be they're young selves again, which to Keefe was all he needed after a stressful day.

"Love you more," Sophie raised her crystal up to the light, making a glittery path appear.

"Wait, you forgot Something!" Keefe tapped his cheek, asking for a kiss she always gives him when they part ways, "I won't be satisfied till you give me it."

Sophie laughed, a light sound, but somehow effective way to make Keefe blush, and came over and reached up, but Instead of kissing his cheek, she caught his lips in hers and kissed him, effectively fulfilling what Keefe wanted, but in a much more convenient way.

Keefe smiled into the kiss and pulled her closer, wrapping  his arms around her waist when Sophie tugged softly on his hair. Just like every other time they kissed, Keefe felt fireworks going off in his heart and butterfly's fluttering in his stomach, and by the strong emotions coming from his girlfriend, she was feeling the exact same thing.

Keefe wanted to keep kissing her till his lungs couldn't take it anymore, but since Grady needed Sophie for something to do with Verdi and Silveny getting into a fight, he reluctantly let go of her and stared into her eyes that he couldn't get out of his head.

"I will never get tired of doing that." He breathed, out of breath by the kiss, which probably took seconds but felt like hours for him. This girl could do that to him.

Sophie smiled, playing with his hair and twirling his golden locks around her fingers, (just because Sophie can touch his hair doesn't mean other people can.) "me either," she agreed, "now, as much as I would love to do that again, I really need to go, I'm pretty sure dad will light leap here if I'm not at Havenfeild under two seconds."

Keefe pouted, making Sophie giggle, " I'll miss you, you know." He said, even though he always says that to her when they leave each other for whatever what comes next in the near future.

She pressed her forehead to his, "it'll be torture being away from you, but at least we don't have to worry about almost dying and not seeing each other again." She winced when she said that, remembering how Lady Gisela is now in Exile, and hopefully will stay there till the end of their long lives. (We'll see about that.....oh, I said to much. Ima go so you don't kill me.)

Before Keefe can reply, he probably was gonna make a joke, trying to make his Foster feel better, a voice that Keefe didn't know if he hated or loved said behind him, "hey, look at our pretty little Blondie and Lord Hunkyhair being all cute. But you know, I love you guys, but sometimes I can't take you guys making out in front of me, so how about Sophie gets on with her life and doesn't waste it with Funkyhair, huh?"

Sophie giggled, "I'll just let you handle your bodyguard, love you!" He patted his chest and kissed his cheek before stepping into the light, taking her back to her home.

Keefe rolled his eyes and turned around to a smirking Ro standing and pushing a beach swing with one of her claws. "What are you doing here Ro. Aren't you supposed to be helping your dad conflict pain on your enemies or something."

After the Neverseen was finally defeated after a tiring amount of months, and emotional and physical wounds, the bodyguards had a choice if they wanted to stay with there charge, and Ro picked going back home, but she said, and he quotes, "'I'll visit when my idiot gets in trouble and when Hunkyhair finally works up the courage to propose to Blondie here.'"

When she said that it made both Keefe and Sophie blush like a tomato, but Ro just smirked and waved before she was whisked into the light with conciliar Oralie holding on to her muscly arm.

"Ehh, as much as I hate this sparkly town, I needed to see my favorite Hunkyhair, so here I am. And my Team Foster-Keefe senses told me that you were gonna propose, hopefully with a super dramatic speech."

Keefe narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, "I have no idea what your talking about." He tried to make his voice not waver, but Ro raised her eyebrows, and he knew he failed. That usually happened when anyone talked to him about proposing.

"Okay, maybe I am, but not with the dramatic speech, I want it simple. And this is big, Ro, this is a whole freaking proposal we're talking about, I don't know what to do if she says no, and I definitely don't don't know what to do if she says yes, and if she does, I—"

"Hunkyhair, will you just shut up for a minute and breath, I don't think this rambling is helping you, so just take deep breaths and close your eyes, and image when she says yes."

"When, Ro, it's an if, not a when. I have no idea if she'll actually want to live her future with this." He gestured to himself.

Ro rolled her eyes in a over exaggerated way. "It's a when, and of course she wants to live with you. Sure, your annoying, but—and I think I'm saying this on her behalf— your sweet and caring, and your still reckless and impulsive, but also selfless, and I've seen the way she looks at you like she wants to have you in your future, get married and have little baby Foster-Keefe's running around"—

"Okay, you can stop now, thank you," he said, pushing Ro aside, "I don't want to go that far when I'm not even sure she'll say yes."

Ro sighed, "I really hope you don't believe that, because she. Will. Say. Yes, I just know it, so can you not get so depressed and go tell her already, will you?"

Keefe wrapped his arms around himself, "I don't have a ring, and I definitely don't know how I'm gonna do it."

"Well, how about you go talk to some of your other elfy friends about it, like Lady Sparkles and Golden Boy. And bring me with you, since I want to see there're reactions. I'm betting money that Biana will squeal and drag you to The underwater overly sparkly city—seriously, how many sparkles do you have?— and help you pick out a ring."

Keefe looked out at the water splashing against the surf, and decided that he was gonna tell her, but Ro was right, he needed to talk to Biana and Fitz. Fitz will probably help with the proposal, along with Dex, since they were already married, and Biana.....Biana will probably want to be the wedding planner, which was alright with him, he just hoped that she wouldn't go over bored with it.

"Okay, I think I am, and I don't think I can force you to stay here, so your coming too, but don't go all Wedding Planner on me too, okay?"

Ro sighed and laughed somehow at the same time., "No promises," she said innocently, not reliving his thumping heart at all, but he knew he wouldn't get any solid answers from her anyway, so he grabbed Ro's hand and fetched a Crystal to Everglen— he had it for who knew how long—out of his pocket. Hoping that he didn't regret anything in the future.

Here we go!

So hope that good and you enjoyed it. Next chapter will be Keefe, Biana, Ro, Fitz and Dex talking about him proposing too Foster, and I assure you, it will be worth it when you read it.
And yes, they're will be Sophie's POV in the future, but right now I'm sticking with Hunkyhairs.

Anything else.....oh yeah, and I decided I'll ask you at least one question every end of a chapter, so here you go.

What's your favorite thing to do when your not reading and writing?

I'll also do a quote each chapter, and you'll have to guess who said it. The quotes will mostly be from KOTLC, but some others mixed in there as well, here's the first quote:

"Sparkles make everything better."

Who said it?

1566 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 94.4K 145
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
308K 10.3K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
2.2M 132K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
826K 63.4K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...