๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—–๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—›...

By AvengerS1ut

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž... More

โ€ ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
โ€ ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ & ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
โ€ ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—›
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—’
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ ๐—Œ๐—†๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐—‚๐—‹๐—‚๐—
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ ๐—‚๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ ๐—„๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐—๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—…
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‚๐–ฝ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ ๐—€๐—‚๐—†๐—†๐–พ! ๐—€๐—‚๐—†๐—†๐–พ! ๐—€๐—‚๐—†๐—†๐–พ! (๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—†๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—)
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต ๐—‚'๐—…๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ ๐—“๐—ˆ๐—†๐–ป๐—‚๐–พ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—’ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡๐–บ๐—€๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–ป๐–บ๐—€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐—†๐–ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—Œ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด ๐—„๐–บ๐—‹๐—†๐–บ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—…๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต ๐—‚ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
โ‹„ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—’

123 8 2
By AvengerS1ut

You and your body

Every single portion

Send chills up and down your spine

Juices flowing down your thigh

Pony - Ginuwine

Almost at the end, guys :(

[Dress - Taylor Swift]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Olivia's POV

Me and James secretly rush out of the apartment complex, holding hands, and run to the side parking spots. I'm confused when I see a large blue truck instead of his usual black and dark blue Dodge Viper. Seeing my confusion, he wiggles the truck's keys in front of my face.

"I know it looks weird, but I had to get it for this date specifically." He explains.

"Where did you get a truck from?" I ask.

"Borrowed it off my friend, Sam."

"A friend just gave you his very nice truck? Bullshit!"

"Okay, maybe I had to get down on my knees and beg, but that's beside the point."

"You sure that's the only reason you were on your knees?" I tease.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me into a side hug.

"Just get in the truck, brat."

"Yes, sir." I salute him.

We both hop into the truck and begin driving down the street. As we turn a corner, I reach over to the radio and fiddle with the knobs until some music plays. We sit in comfortable silence for the ride with the muffled voices of the radio and soft, calm breathing coming from both of us. Eventually, we pull up to a secluded field with fairy lights hung in the trees and haystacks propping up signs with big, goofy writing displayed.

Moonlight's Drive-in Movie Theatre

I watch as we pass parked cars sitting in the field, facing a huge white sheet held up by metal rods. Behind all the cars is a projector, shining onto the white sheet, and booths with all kinds of snacks, drinks, and toys that you can buy. James drives into a specific field with a sign that has an arrow pointing to its entrance in fancy writing. Above the arrow, sits beautiful writing displaying our chosen movie.

10 Things I Hate About You

Knowing we both have yet to see it, he drives into an empty spot and parks the truck. He turns to me and kisses my forehead.

"The movie's about to start so I'll buy us some snacks. I'll be right back, baby." He exits the truck and walks over to the booths.

As the newfound silence settles in the car, I begin to feel a pit in my stomach. It begins to grow like a disease and makes me feel sick. I rapidly look everywhere around me for any sign of him, but I fall flat. Every fibre of my being hates the way he still has control over me, even when he's not there. It feels like he's constantly looking. Watching over me and keeping everything in check. I hold my hands together and look down at them, closing my eyes. I focus on controlling my breathing and convincing myself he's not here.

He's not here.

He's not here, it's okay.

Suddenly, the opposite door opens and the weight of the car lowers. I turn my head and smile when I see James with drinks in one arm and a large bucket of popcorn in the other. He places the snacks on the dashboard and grabs a blanket from behind him, pulling it over both of us and snuggling me into him. He drapes his arm over my shoulders and kisses my temple. We both turn our heads towards the screen as the fairy lights turn off and the movie begins to play. I physically relax into him and breathe a sigh of relief.

He's not here.

We sit silently enjoying the movie as it plays until I feel him dip his head into the crease of my neck and kiss it. Initially, I thought it was for comfort. Like he saw my mild panic attack and wanted to remind me I'm okay and that he was here with me. But when he starts sucking a hickey onto the skin and slowly rubbing my upper thigh, I instantly forget that thought. I want to fall into his touches, but am vigilant. We're in a crowded field in a truck with windows.

"James, someone could see us." I moan as he starts circling my clothed clit.

"Windows are tinted, baby."

"Did you know that when borrowing the truck?" I giggle.

"Of course." He smiles against my neck.

He continues rubbing my clit and sucking hard on my neck, surely creating a bruise that will have to be covered up by makeup for the next week.

"You'll just have to be quiet, baby. Can you do that for me?" He asks.

I nod my head, getting wetter at the thought of having sex with him in the truck. The idea that this is his friend's truck completely leaves my brain as he pulls my panties to the side and dips his fingers into my hole. My hand flies to my mouth to cover the moan I'm screaming to let free. He continues his attack on my neck and pumps his finger into me. He curls his fingers and hits my g-spot, making me bite down on my hand hard.

"I know you wanna scream, baby. Fuck, I want to hear you scream my name, but we can't."

Before I can even think about it, I'm coming all over his fingers. He continues to finger me through my high and pulls out of me when I start to heavy breath. His fingers fly to his mouth and he sucks them, groaning and rolling his eyes back into his head.

"Fuck, baby. You taste so good. I want to taste you when we get home, can I?" He asks.

I nod my head, unable to form any words. He grabs my waist and pulls me over to him, placing me on his knees, still facing the screen. Underneath me, I feel him pull down his boxers and slide them underneath my legs. He must have already taken off his jeans, the horny bastard. He pulls me back towards him and places me on his hard cock. I hold back my moan and he slightly bites down on my shoulder to stiffen his. His hands stay on my waist, controlling the pace and moving me up and down on him. I grip the dashboard for support and intentionally clench around him, making him moan.

"You do that and I won't last long doll."

I giggle and moan at the same time as I feel him slap my ass, hard. He quickens the pace and I feel the coil build up in my stomach and have to hold back a throaty moan. He twitches inside me, signalling he's also close.

"You close baby? I can feel you clenching. Me too, baby."

"Fuck, James. Can I cum please?" I whisper.

"Cum for me baby, all over me. Soak my fucking legs." He encourages.

At his encouragement, I let go and fall apart on top of him. Not long after me, he comes inside me with a groggy, quiet moan. We pull each other through our highs and calm down to breathe. I lean back onto him and try to control my breathing.

"You're lucky I started taking birth control, James."

"Sorry, baby. You just felt too good."

I pull him out of me and shift back into my seat, grabbing a napkin from the drinks and whipping myself clean. I pass James a napkin to clean himself with, which he does, and we open a window to let the steam and smell of sex free from the truck. We pull each other close and hug again, finishing off the rest of the movie. About 10 minutes later, the screen goes black and people start to get out of their cars to stretch and throw away their trash. James starts the truck and drives towards the exit. Just before we leave, a worker looks into our car and speaks to us.

"Hope you enjoyed the movie!" She exclaims.

"Definitely did." James says.

He quickly drives out of the field and starts to laugh, causing me to as well. As we drive down the road towards our apartment street, we joke around and laugh.

"I don't think I can resight the plot of the movie." I laugh.

"Neither, doll. The movie wasn't my highlight of the date though." He side-eyes me and smirks.

We laugh the entire way home and steal lingering touches and glances at each other. The radio plays music through the crappy speaker, but I don't hear it. My mind races as I think of James. He's my first thought from when I wake up, to my last when I close my eyes at night, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 17.1K 156
Adopted at a young age by Nicholas Fury, Y/N was raised as a Shield agent and was known to be one of the best. You were enhanced by Hydra before you...
78.5K 2.5K 83
*The story has been edited and revised* Bucky Barnes had finally ran away from HYDRA, but he was in hiding. He was too worried, and a bit scared, to...
903K 26.7K 170
Y/N, a telepath with animals and fire user, harbours a terrible secret. She's been working with the Avengers for the last eight months, living off t...
24.7K 668 21
This is a Sequel to Hydra's Hope and a prequel to Winter's Widow. The love of your life Bucky Barnes has been Snapped and you find comfort in Steve R...