๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—–๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—›...

By AvengerS1ut

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž... More

โ€ ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
โ€ ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ & ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
โ€ ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—›
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—’
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ ๐—Œ๐—†๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐—‚๐—‹๐—‚๐—
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ ๐—‚๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ ๐—„๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐—๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—…
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‚๐–ฝ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ ๐—€๐—‚๐—†๐—†๐–พ! ๐—€๐—‚๐—†๐—†๐–พ! ๐—€๐—‚๐—†๐—†๐–พ! (๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—†๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—)
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต ๐—‚'๐—…๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ ๐—“๐—ˆ๐—†๐–ป๐—‚๐–พ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡๐–บ๐—€๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–ป๐–บ๐—€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—’
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐—†๐–ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—Œ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด ๐—„๐–บ๐—‹๐—†๐–บ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—…๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต ๐—‚ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
โ‹„ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—’ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—

153 11 7
By AvengerS1ut

Someday, when I'm awfully low

When the world is cold

I will feel a glow

Just thinking of you

And the way you look tonight

The Way You Look Tonight - Tony Bennett

Since the last chapter was quite dark, I've decided to treat you to a fluffy and smutty chapter!

[Close - Nick Jonas]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Olivia's POV

My hands are still shaking slightly as I sign the papers. Once my signature is down on the paper, I turn around and hug James. He and Steve had been standing behind me the entire time in the Police Station. I breathe a sigh of relief as the realisation hits me. I just signed a restraining order against Liam.

We all walk out of the station and back over to Steve's car. Steve sits in the driver's seat which means James sits next to me in the back. James hasn't left my side since it all happened a few hours ago. He keeps stroking my back or holding my hand and reminding me everything is going to be okay. With both of them here, I'm slowly starting to believe it. Steve turns around and looks at both James and me.

"I don't want to push this on you, Tiny. But I think it would be a good idea if you lived with James and me. At least until you're allowed back into your apartment." Steve suggests.

"I don't know, guys." I stated.

"It would be a lot safer than living in a hotel or something, doll. We will take care of you." James insisted.

"I just don't want to barge into your guys' life like that."

"You're not barging in, Tiny. We would both love it if you moved in for a while." Steve smiles.

"I guess I could. Where would I sleep though?" I reluctantly agree.

"Leave all of that to us, doll." James' side hugs me.

Steve turns back around at starts the car's ignition. We pull out of the station's car park and drive back to their apartment. My apartment for a while, now.

❀❀❀

Every part of me is screaming with excitement as I do the last finishing touches to my hair and makeup. Me and James decided to still go on with our date today to cheer me up. In all honesty, I really need a good distraction from everything and James knows how to make me feel good. Currently, he is picking up the last few ingredients from the grocery shop for dinner. Since he's been so nice to me, I decided I'm going to give him another surprise. I walk over to my suitcase that's in the corner of the living room which I was allowed to pick up with the police this morning and grab my red lingerie. His birthday gift to me can be a gift to him tonight.

I hear the front door unlock as I'm changing in the bathroom and James call out to me.

"I'm back, doll!"

I walk out of the bathroom in my black thigh-length spaghetti strap dress. My hair is flowing down my back in loose curls and my makeup is natural and basic but exaggerates my sharp cheekbones. James stops in his tracks and gawks at me.

"Wow, Liv. You look..."

I walk up to him and place my hand on his chest. He is wearing a tight black button-down shirt and dark blue jeans. His hair is jelled back and his bright blue eyes wander all over my body.

"Thank you, James."

As I walk past him, he is taken out of his trance and follows me into the kitchen. He pulls out the homemade chicken parmesan from the oven and places it on the island. I grab the seasoning he just bought and we do the finishing touches to the meal.

"There's some wine in the fridge, you can pick out your favourite." He points to the refrigerator as he cleans the small circular dining table in the corner.

I open the fridge and pick out my favourite from the three options. Claret red wine. I pope the cork and grab 2 wine glasses as I hear James put a CD into the CD player.

"What song is this?"

"It's been a long, long time by Harry James & His Orchestra. I know it's old and probably my dad's spare CD, but at least it's romantic." He answers.

I giggle at his response and walk over to him with our filled wine glasses and the bottle. Once I look down at the table, I can't help the uncontrollable smile that sits happily on my face. He's decorated the table with candles and rose petals that scatter all around. A thick red velvet tablecloth drapes over the small wooden table. I place our individual wine glasses next to our plates which sit next to each other and the wine bottle in the middle of the table. We sit down next to each other and instantly tuck into the meal, starved from our busy day of moving my things into their apartment. A comfortable silence falls upon us but our hands don't stay off of the other's body. His hand sits on my lower back, rubbing small circles and mine is placed on his upper thigh. Every now and then, we fall into a small conversation, but it quickly ends with us littering each other with kisses. As we talk, eat, and kiss the quiet music plays in the background. Even after we finished eating, we still sat there talking about any topic that comes to mind and shamelessly kissing. I start to see a glimmer of mischieve in James' eyes.

"Would you dance with me, doll?" He asks.

"I would love to."

We stand up and walk into the middle of the living room, holding hands and start to slow dance to The Way You Look Tonight. One of his hands holds mine and the other holds my lower back, which he's learnt I love. Mine sits on his chest with my head which is looking sideways as I listen to the calm noise of his steady heartbeat. Eventually, the song ends and we both look at each other and lean in. We stay in the same position kissing, but it quickly turns fierce. Our hands run over the others' bodies and we stumble back towards his bedroom. We don't make it, however, as he grabs my waist and lays me down on the carpet in the living room.

"I can't wait any longer, baby. You look fucking amazing in this dress and I need you now."

He pulls down my spaghetti straps with his teeth and litters my naked collarbones with kisses. His kisses travel down my clothed body and halt when he reaches in between my legs.

"Is this what I think this is?" He asks.

"It is, baby. It's all for you."

"Good girl." He praises.

He rides my dress up my body and takes it off over my head. Once I'm left in my lingerie, he kisses up my body and focuses on my neck, sucking many hickies as he unclasps my bra and kneads my breasts. He pulls my panties down my legs and takes off his boxers, leaving us both completely naked and admiring each other. Like a starved man, he quickly lines himself up with me and thrust forward carefully. We both moan loudly, filling the room with moans and heavy breathing. Once the initial pain is gone, he starts thrusting harshly, creating the beautiful sound of skin slapping mixed with our breathy moans. As he thrusts, he rubs circles on my clit and sucks on the sweet spot on my neck.

"You're clenching already, doll. Are you gonna cum for me?" He whispers as he nibbles on my earlobe.

"Fuck, James. Don't stop!" I moan.

"Don't plan on it, baby."

He quickens his pace and the circles on my clit, forcing the both of us to approach our climax faster. That beautiful feeling of a cluster of pleasure in my lower stomach is begging to explode.

"Come for me. Come all over my cock, baby. Please." He begs.

At his words, the coil in my stomach burst and I come all over him. Upon feeling this, he pulls out and strokes his cock to come on my stomach and tits. He falls down and hovers above me, holding himself up with his elbows. The tip of our noses touch and our breath mixes as we calm ourselves down. He leans over to the cluster of our clothes and grabs his jeans, pulling out cloth. I laugh as he cleans up my stomach and chest and himself.

"You had that in your pocket the whole time? How did you know we were going to have sex?" I giggle.

"I can't control myself around you, doll."

He chucks the cloth into the pile of our clothes, pulls a blanket off the couch and wraps it around us and pulls me onto his chest, hugging me. We lie in silence, loving the moment until James speaks up.

"Would you want to do another date?"

"Of course, James." I instantly answer.

"But would you want to leave the apartment?"

I ponder about it to the point my brain starts to hurt. The fact that I have to think about the consequences if I leave the apartment and If I will see him, I hate. I want to be able to go out with my boyfriend on a date and enjoy it. Fuck it, I deserve it after everything he's put me through. After a while of silence, I finally answer him.

"Yeah. I would love to, James."

He tilts down to look down at me with raised eyebrows.

"Are you sure, doll?" He asks.

"Yes. I feel safe with you James."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 237 12
"Oh my god they were roommates." Olivia has known Bucky Barnes for the last nine years and has been living with him and Steve for most of those years...
190K 4.4K 70
๐Ÿ–คMature๐Ÿ–คRomance๐Ÿ–ค "Where's he going?" "To her. His Passerine." Kristyn, a fragile, little girl struggling her days in the crowded city of New York...
153K 3.9K 50
A young woman leaving an abusive relationship finds herself roommates and friends with The Avengers. My story does NOT follow the MCU. Steve didn't l...
323K 3.7K 90
|Mature Content| This story takes place a few months after Avengers: Age of Ultron. (2016) Bruce Banner never left the team and is currently dedicate...