๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—–๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—›...

By AvengerS1ut

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž... More

โ€ ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
โ€ ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ & ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
โ€ ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—›
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—’
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ ๐—Œ๐—†๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐—‚๐—‹๐—‚๐—
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ ๐—‚๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ ๐—„๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐—๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—…
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‚๐–ฝ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ ๐—€๐—‚๐—†๐—†๐–พ! ๐—€๐—‚๐—†๐—†๐–พ! ๐—€๐—‚๐—†๐—†๐–พ! (๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—†๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—)
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต ๐—‚'๐—…๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ ๐—“๐—ˆ๐—†๐–ป๐—‚๐–พ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—’ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡๐–บ๐—€๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–ป๐–บ๐—€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—’
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐—†๐–ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—Œ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด ๐—„๐–บ๐—‹๐—†๐–บ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—…๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต ๐—‚ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
โ‹„ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ

188 11 4
By AvengerS1ut

Make it last forever, friendship never ends

Wannabe - Spice Girls

No trigger warning. YAY! Also sorry for not posting for a while, my Wattpad has been acting up.

[Wannabe - Spice Girls]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Olivia's POV

The past week was wonderful. James and I had been touching and kissing one another nonstop. I adore the fact that we can't keep our hands off of each other. And to top it all off, Liam has not been in touch with me. I'll confess that the box and note frightened me, but what really terrified me was that he was watching me from the alleyway. I occasionally notice that while I'm walking to work or looking out the shop window when I'm working, I'm checking corners. James made the week enjoyable despite my extreme paranoia. He instantly reassures me when I'm afraid like he has a radar and can sense it. That week has led up to a day I can just feel is going to be amazing.

August, 17th.

My recollection is broken when I hear a knock at my front door. I reluctantly get out of bed and go towards the door, pull it open and lean against the frame.

"Happy Birthday!" They all shout.

I glance up and see a very happy Wanda, her one arm clutching a gift while the other is entwined with Vision's. Natasha is standing next to them, chewing gum while holding another gift in her arms. She has a happy-looking Steve and a smirking James standing next to her, who is probably looking at my small shorts and tank top which are showing off a lot of cleavage.

"Oh my god, guys. You didn't have to." I smile.

"Of course we did, babe. It's your birthday, now let us in." Wanda starts walking into my apartment with the rest following.

As they all walk in, they individually hug me, wishing me a happy birthday. When Natasha hugs me, she tilts her head to whisper into my ear.

"Nice boobs, by the way." She giggles and walks in.

I hurriedly pull up my top and cough awkwardly. Steve overlooks the awkwardness of the situation and leans in to give me a hug. James also crouches down and gives me a hug, but he also leans in and speaks to me.

"Nice to see you this morning, but those are for my eyes only." He teases.

"Shut up and get in." I argue back.

He plays up offence while pulling away from the hug and holding his heart. I laugh, but not loud enough for the others to hear and begin to speculate. I grin as I see the array of food that they have brought me as we follow the others into my kitchen.

"We got you all your favourites from the Bakery down the street. Croissants with butter and fruit, pancakes with extra syrup and a caramel Macchiato." Wanda points to all the food which everyone has started grabbing and sitting on my couch.

I also grab one piece of each food with my drink and join everyone on the couch. Someone turned the TV on and is replaying an episode of FRIENDS. I sit on the end of the couch with James on my left and the small pile of presents on my right. Next to James is Steve, who is opposite Natasha and she is sitting next to Wanda and Vision. It doesn't take us long to eat all the food, considering we were all starving and have 2 muscular men with the hunger of lions. Once we do finish, they all turn to me expectantly.

"Whose present are you going to open first?" Wanda asks.

I reach over to the pile and randomly pick up a present. I sit it on my lap and start to tear open the wrapping paper. Underneath the paper was an envelope with my name written on it in cursive. I instantly recognize the handwriting as Wanda's and look up at her with a huge smile.

"You didn't."

"Open it and see."

I open the envelope to see 2 tickets to a well-known art exhibit in central New York that is really expensive and very hard to get into. The exhibit has been running for years and even before moving to New York, I had expressed to Wanda that I would love to go to it.

"Oh my god, you guys really didn't have to do this."

"Yes, we did. You deserve to have some fun." Wanda reassures.

Nat leans forward to see the tickets.

"What are they?" She asks.

"Tickets to an art gallery I've wanted to go to for years." I reply.

She leans back in her seat and looks at Wanda and Vision.

"Oh, I thought it was for a strip club or something."

Wanda looks at Nat with her eyebrows scrunched.

"Why would it be a strip club?" She questions.

"You said fun, so..."

Steve laughs at Nat's comment like a little schoolgirl with a crush. Both me and James look at each other and smirk. We are both thinking the same thing. Steve likes Natasha.

"Anyway, me and Vis have given you the days off of work to go in 2 weeks' time." Wanda diverts the conversation.

"Thank you, both of you." I smile at Wanda and Vision.

I turn to put the tickets on my TV stand and then look back at the group. Once again, Nat leans forward and looks at me.

"Mine next." She points to the biggest present out of all of them.

I pick it up eagerly, tearing it open to see a huge, rectangular white box. I open the box, take the contents, and hold it in front of me. It is a mid-thigh-length light blue cocktail dress with thin spaghetti straps that is fitted tightly. A pair of white open-toe shoes with thin lace ankle straps are also contained inside the box. I threw a raised eyebrow over at Nat.

"That outfit you can wear when me, you and Wanda go clubbing next month." She says.

I look back at the dress and shoes with my eyebrows still raised, frozen on my face. I honestly can't see myself wearing it, but with Nat and Wanda dressed up with me, maybe I could.

"I don't know if this is my kind of dress. It would look good on you, not me."

"With that great ass, you will." She teases.

I put the dress and shoes back in the box, close the lid and place it next to the tickets on the TV stand.

"Thank you, Nat."

She leans back in her seat, proud of herself. I reach back to the pile of presents and pick up the second biggest one. No one says anything, so I open it to see another white box. I take off the lid and hold up another piece of clothing. It's a large red and white hoodie with writing in the middle. Inside the box also is a white mug that matches the hoodie. Both have 'I got this from my brother' written on them. I turn my head towards Steve who is already smiling at me.

"Thank you, bro." I joke.

"Your welcome, sis." He teases back.

I laugh as I put them both back in the box and place them on top of Natasha's present. I pick up the last present, which is a small unwrapped box with a folded piece of paper taped to the front. I turn my head to James and smile.

"Open the present before you read it." He smiles back.

I pull off the tape from the box and place the note beside me. I open the box and see a golden chain sitting on top of a small white cushion. When I lift the chain, a golden ring comes out from behind the cushion that is attached to it. One hand holds the top of the chain and the other places the ring in my palm to admire it. I recognize it as one of James' and look slightly to my left to see that the place it once sta, it empty. I look up from the necklace and towards James, who is looking down at me with curiosity.

"Read the note." He points to the piece of paper beside me.

Once the necklace is back in the box, I pick up the paper and unfold it. My eyes scan over his messy handwriting and appreciate each word.

You look pretty wearing jewellery

and it's another ring you can use

when you get stressed.

I stare at his note and the necklace whilst holding back the tears that are threatening to fall. With the smallest effort, James is always able to show me how much he cares for me. He makes me feel seen, appreciated and worthy. He doesn't make my problems seem small or stupid, but important and helps me through them. I look back at him and can't help but wrap my arms around his neck and hold him tightly. I tilt my head towards his ear with the biggest smile.

"Thank you, James. I love it."

"Anything for you, doll." He whispers back.

We pull from the hug to see everyone looking at us curiously.

"What he get you?" Nat asks.

I pick up the necklace and hand it to her, which she smiles at.

"That's nice. Who would have thought the big bear would be a good present-giver." She teases and passes the necklace to Wanda.

James laughs sarcastically whilst Steve genuinely laughs at Nat, again.

"That's a really nice gift, James." Wanda adds.

"Thank you, Wanda." James says whilst looking at Nat, who is jokingly glaring back at him.

I immediately put the necklace around my neck after Wanda hands it back to me. I play with the ring while the group's conversation fades away. I can't stop thinking about all that has happened today, and I become caught in my head. I value every gift and word that has been exchanged. I smile as I consider how lucky I am to have people who genuinely care about me. However, I really value the fact that no problems have been brought up today. Nothing from Liam. No stupid boxes or threats. And especially no stalking around the corner and watching me. I'm even happy no family drama has happened. To some, no text message or phone call from their parents on their birthday would ruin it. But to me, it's a relief. The last thing I want is to have an argument over the phone with them about moving back. And because of that, I would consider this the best birthday yet.

❀❀❀

After hours of drinking cheap beer, eating countless amounts of snacks, and playing aggravating board games, everyone is leaving.

"Thank you guys for today, it was amazing." I thank them. 

"No problem." They all say in unison and hug me goodbye.

I begin tidying up the mess we all made once they have all left. They would have all typically stayed behind to help, but they were all quite drunk. I hear a door gently close as I'm gathering the empty plastic cups and placing them in the trash bag. I become paralysed with panic and my spine straightens. I prepare to see him by turning my head in the direction of the sound.

"Do you need any help?" The noise speaks.

I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. My fight or flight instincts kick in and I'm prepared to run for my life out of the apartment until the noise speaks again.

"Liv?"

"James?" I ask as I drop the trash bag and walk towards where his voice is coming from.

I see James standing in my hallway outside my bathroom. I sigh with relief and physically relax.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I just thought you left already."

"I will, I just want to do this first."

He removes his hands from behind his back and hands me another white rectangular box. I raise my eyebrows at him as I take it.

"I didn't want everyone to see you open this one." He explains.

I open the present with curiosity. When the lid comes off, I see thin red lace. I pick out the material and place the box on the floor beside me. When the material is in front of me, I can see that it's a strappy, red fierce lingerie set. The bra pattern would only just cover up my nipple and the thong would leave very little to the imagination. Slipped into the thong is a small folded note. I pick it out and read it in my head.

It's more of a present for me than you,

but I know you'd look sexy wearing this.

I love his confidence, and it instantly turns me on. And I hate to be one to disappoint but I already have a very similar set. In fact, I'm already wearing it.

"Is this a secret present?" I ask.

"Yes. It is our little secret." He lifts his pointer finger to his lips and shushes quietly.

"Well, in that case. Can I tell you my secret?"

He nods his head with a curious look. I slightly pull down the band of my shorts to reveal my white thong. As he's distracted by it, I lift my shirt and pull it off of me for him to see my matching bra. He gulps and reaches his hands out and grabs me by my waist, pulling me in for a kiss. The kiss is harsh and desperate as his hands roam all over my body. He walks me backwards and places me on the couch, with him hovering above me, still kissing me.

"I knew you'd look fucking hot in lingerie." He breaks the kiss to say.

He doesn't waste any time and pulls the bra down my waist and attacks my nipple with his mouth and the other with his fingers. When he lets go of my nipple, he pulls down his trousers and boxers in one go. His lips leave my other nipple and travel down my body, admiring it. Once he gets to my panties, he quickly pulls them down my legs and attaches his lips to my clit. My back arches and pushes him further into me.

"As much as I'd love you to do that, we don't have enough time." I managed to say through my moaning.

He hesitantly leaves my clit and harshly kisses my lips, lining himself up with my hole. We break the kiss and he sinks himself into me to moan. He bottoms into me and halts, letting me adjust to his huge size. After what felt like ages, I tap him on the shoulder to let him know I'm ready. He instantly pulls almost all the way out and then thrusts back in. Eventually, he picks up speed and gains a rhythm which makes me moan with every thrust. It doesn't take long for that familiar feeling to build in my lower stomach. He feels me clenching around him and starts to rub circles on my clit to help me.                                                         

"Cum for me, baby." He encourages.

His thrusts become sloppy and he twitches inside me, telling me he's also close. It doesn't take long until I'm coming all over him, and he holds himself back to get me through my high. Once my body stops spasming and I can properly see again, he pulls out of me and releases all over my stomach. He falls on top of me, holding most of his weight on his shoulders and starts to regain his breath.

"I'd love to stay, but Steve would get suspicious." He says sorrowfully. 

"I know, but before you go, can you help a girl out?" I gesture towards my shaking legs.

He looks down at them and then back at me with a smug smile on his face.

"Hey, wipe that smile off your face and clean your children off of my stomach." I teasingly point my finger in his face.

He laughs and stands, walking towards my bathroom. When he's back with a cloth, he wipes my stomach and kisses my forehead. He walks over to my hamper and puts the cloth into it. He picks up the shirt I threw on the floor and pulls it down onto me. Again, he kisses my forehead and then my lips. He stands and walks over to my front door, opening it and turning around to face me.

"Goodnight, doll."

"Goodnight, James."

He goes through my door and locks it from the outside. As soon as the door is shut, I leap up as quickly as my trembling legs will allow me out of excitement. I collapse once more onto my couch and cannot control the smile that appears on my face. Forget what I've said; this is unquestionably the best birthday ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 668 21
This is a Sequel to Hydra's Hope and a prequel to Winter's Widow. The love of your life Bucky Barnes has been Snapped and you find comfort in Steve R...
153K 3.9K 50
A young woman leaving an abusive relationship finds herself roommates and friends with The Avengers. My story does NOT follow the MCU. Steve didn't l...
78.6K 2.5K 83
*The story has been edited and revised* Bucky Barnes had finally ran away from HYDRA, but he was in hiding. He was too worried, and a bit scared, to...
218K 6.1K 18
Enemies to lovers | Bucky Barnes x reader Most interesting stories start with an uninteresting person, something like 'you were an average girl, wit...