The Hero of Infinity (Ben 10...

By Zach_210

Y/N L/N was just your average everyday ten year old, playing games and dealing with his father absent from hi... More

Y/N L/N profile
Alien playlist 1
Season 1:And then there was 10
Season 1:Washington B.C
Season 1:lights, camera, ACTION!
Season 1:visions
Season 1:hunted
Season 1: last laugh
Season 1: Kevin 11
Season 1: The ultimate threat, Aeizar
Season 1: Lucky girl
Season 1: the alliance
Season 1: Secrets
Season 2: Black hearted evil, or brave hearted hero.
Season 2: Framed

Season 2: Revolution

240 2 2
By Zach_210

Max: and there. No more Vilgax. At least that's what me and D/N thought.. until today.

Ben: so You really were a hero!

Max: one, yes and two, what do you mean I really was a hero?

Ben: Y/N told us that his dad told him that him and you were alien hunters!

Max: wait, Y/N you KNEW???

Y/N: I mean, from what my dad said, I guess I took it with a grain of salt but yeah.

Max: I guess I was a man doing a job.

Zero: yo, old bro, just to be clear, what WAS that job?

Max:... we called ourselves the plumbers. We dealt with things that seemed extraterrestrial, extra sensory, extraordinary.

Ben:.. so every time that Y/N and me have gone hero, we've been following in your guy's footsteps! We're plumbers in training!

Y/N : I dunno about  THAT ben. We're just heroes doing the right thing.

Katie: why plumbers??

Zero: yeah!! Do you want them to think you fix toilets?!! Shouldn't you've called yourselves the secret Saturdays or something?

Max: funny you should say secret Saturdays zero...

Zero: why??

Max: no reason. But my plumber days ARE over.. I just wanted to make that clear.

Gwen: you always told us we could tell you anything grandpa.. at least Y/N had the decency to feel the same..

Y/N: I don't know about THAT..

Zero: I mean, Gwens just being dramatic..

Katie: as much as I don't like Gwen, i don't think you should regard her as such zero..

Zero: Aw comeon..

They were going to continue their debate until they heard something about a monster attacking a museum.

Ben: all right! A chance for the plumbers to get back in business!

Y/N: let's just focus on the monster, ben!

Ben: awww... ok..

They went out of the rust bucket and Y/N gave the plan.

Y/N: you guys might stay back behind while me and Ben try to handle the enemy!

The gang agreed to this and Y/N dialed up lightspeed and transformed.

Y/N: LIGHTSPEED!!!

Ben however mistransformed.

Ben: awwww.. ripjaws? What a rip off!

Y/N:... never do that again.

Y/N and Ben flew off.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The two omni warriors landed and walked through the museum.

When Y/N saw that Ben disappeared, he poured water over himself.

Ben: ahh.. gotta love room service.

Y/N: enjoy the reception while you can. This is still a mission.

The two were still walking and eventually they saw a silhouette of some monster.

Ben: Y/N! It's the monster!

Y/N: take it down!

As soon as Y/N could fire a laser, he saw a small red midget monster, that looked very helpless.

Ben:

This was a bit premature as the alien jumped to bens face and started clawing at him.

Y/N: BEN! OH GOD!

Y/N panicking blasted the alien off of bens face and it scrambled off somewhere.

Ben got up and tried looking for it.

The two eventually were walking with their backs turned, as someone bumped into them while they did this. They turned to face the person.

Sonic: Y/N and Ben.:
Tom: Phil :

The man blasted Ben to the floor, causing Y/N to blast the man across the floor into a nearby desk.

Y/N: you ok Ben?

Ben: yeah.. we should probably get outta here!

The two left as they turned back to normal as they met up with the others.

Zero: hey guys! What happened?

Ben: you won't believe it! Some crazy wacko nearly roasted me and Y/N!

The man who nearly blasted Y/N and Ben came out of the museum and the kids were in a fighting stance but max looked shocked.

Max: Phil!

Phil: max!

The two hugged as if they were old friends as Y/N and the others were confused.

Ben :YOU KNOW THIS GUY GRANDPA?!

Phil: of course he does! We were partners!

Zero:...in what regard?

Katie slapped zero straight across the face.

Katie: IN THE FIGHTING CRIME PARTNER REGARD!

Zero: ow..

Phil: who max, who're the kids?

Max: these two are my grandchildren, Ben and Gwen, zero and Katie came along for the ride and Y/N here is the son of D/N.

Phil: you're kidding! You're D/Ns runt??

Y/N: yeah. You knew my dad?

Phil: you bet. He was a real up and comer from our squadron.

Y/N: I guess he did tell me about him befriending his entire squadron..

Phil then looked down to bens wrist and then Y/N.

Phil: woah.. cool watches. I swear It looks familiar...

Ben: oh it ought to. Mines the omni-

Max: oh look at the time, we better pack it in. It was nice meeting with you Phil.

The gang walked away, but left Y/N with a few questions.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ben: why didn't we tell him about the omnitrix and the omnimatrix?!?

Max: that's on need to know basis. The less people know the better.

Gwen: I guess that's your answer to everything isn't it grandpa?

Zero: ok, Gwen , chill out. Max only did he thought was right at the time!

Gwen: so?! He lied to us! We trusted him!

Ben: oh don't give us the moral high ground!

Katie: Gwen , even though zero might come off as a tad harsh, you still need to know that we don't hold any negative feelings towards max.

Gwen: says you! You're defending both Y/N and grandpa!

Ben: Gwen , you have a crush on Y/N so stop speaking like dat!

Gwen: SHUT UP!!

Zero: Gwen, there's a big difference between lying and keeping secrets.

Ben: there is?

Katie looked at Ben with a "shush" type of look.

Katie: yes, there IS.

Ben put up his hands defensively and Zero continued.

Zero: Y/N kept his secret because he didn't want to lose us and honestly, who could blame him?

Gwen: I would!! That just means he's weird and possessive!

Zero: wrong! He didn't want to lose his only friends, people who know the true him and you of all people should know that. If anything, him keeping that secret and telling us just made our trust even stronger.

Y/N smiled at these words but Gwen was still angry.

Gwen: so ?! He lied to us!! He's just a nobody that is just pitied by you people!

The redhead didn't want to say this but she had to in order for Y/N to realise he was being weird and needed to respect her.

Finally, something snapped, and it wasn't Ben or zero or Katie or max.

For the first time since the lucky girl incident...

Y/N lost his cool.

Y/N: OH THATS RICH!!!!! THATS FUCKING RICH!! COMING FROM YOUR SORRY ASS MOUTH!!!!!!!!

Everyone was shocked to say the less. No one up till that point never heard Y/N swear before, meaning that Gwen must have really messed up.

Y/N walked so close to Gwen she had to move back because she actually felt the anger radiating from his body.

Y/N: YOU SAY IM A NOBODY?!?? I AM?!??! WELL LETS LOOK AT YOU SHALL WE?!!?! YOU DONT DO ANYTHING VALUEFUL, YOURE ALWAYS BITCHING ON AT THE OTHERS AND YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING IN TERMS OF HELPING THE TEAM OUT!!!!!! HONESTLY, BEN HAS THE RIGHT IDEA TO THINK OF YOU AS WHAT HE DOES!!!!!!

Gwen had herself pressed up against her and bens double beds due to Y/N walking to close to her.

Y/N: YOU NEVER HELP ANYONE OUT!!!! YOU DONT DO ANYTHING USEFUL!! THE ONLY TIME YOU DID SOMETHING WAS WHEN YOU WERE BEING DRAINED OF YOUR HAPPINESS!!!! THE REASON I WOULD SAVE KATIE BECAUSE SHE CARES ABOUT ME, ABOUT HER FRIENDS!!! YOU HOWEVER, I HAD HALF A MIND TO LEAVE YOU THERE GWEN!!!!!!!!

Y/N was so angry Ben and zero were holding him by the arms preventing him from attacking Gwen or anything.

Y/N: YOURE ANNOYING!!! YOUR NARCISSISTIC!!! YOURE SELFISH AND I KNOW ABOUT YOUR STUPID CRUSH ON ME!!! LET ME JUST SAY: NEVER!!!!!!!! NEVER IN MY LIFE WILL I EVER LOWER MYSELF TO SCUM LIKE YOU!!!!! I WILL NEVER FEEL ANYTHING FOR YOU!!!!! YOURE NOTHING!!!!!!!! YOU CANT DO ANYTHING AND THE ONLY TIME YOU EVER HELP IS WHEN YOU DO NOTHING!!!!!!

Gwen fell to the floor and started crying slowly. She looked up at her crush only to see this much bottled up anger.

Y/N: YOU KNOW WHAT?!?! WE PITY YOU GWEN!!!!!! WE DONT TREAT YOU APART OF OUR TEAM BECAUSE YOUR NOT APART OF OUR TEAM!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU GWENDOLYN TENNYSON, BECAUSE I HATE YOU!!!!!!! YOU HEAR ME?!??!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/N had finally put his hand to his face and he was going to tear up. Zero put a hand on his best friends shoulder and led him to the booth.

Zero looked over at Gwen but honestly, he didn't have any simpathy to give.

Ben looked over at his cousin disgusted.

He was silent, but he didn't say anything.

Ben then walked Over to the booth Y/N was in and Gwen was curled up in a ball crying.

Max had just witnessed this. He was about to jump in but Y/N did make valid points. Max didn't want this to be a problem so maybe.. maybe tough love is how it's going to go. Maybe this will finally make Gwen be a better person, no matter how wrong it is.

Y/N had just calmed down and sighed.

Y/N:...I'm sorry you all had to see that. I didn't mean to get that angry..

Katie: it's ok Y/N. We all know you're always taking the brunt of gwens taunts and we know you've held it in for this long.

The girl hugged her best friend tightly and he returned the hug.

Ben: if this won't put the dweeb in her place, I don't know what will.

Katie: BEN!! TOO SOON!

Ben: ok, ok!

After 20 minutes of waiting around and just trying to do normal things, a transmission was picked up on the rustbuckets radio.

Phil: max! I need your help! 2 vulpimancers are attacking a meat factory and can't handle em alone! I'll send you the coordinates!

Ben: all right! A chance for the plumbers to get back in business!

Y/N: let's just focus on helping Phil!

Gwen hesitantly sat in the chair opposite ben but Ben didn't have any empathy to spare.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When the gang arrived, they noticed that Phil was clutching his arm, injured obviously.

Max: Phil!

As max tends to Phil, the kids walk around to see where the aliens could be.

Ben: how hard is it to find a few aliens??

Zero: plenty difficult if they're sneaky like.

Y/N was about to walk forward when he saw some saliva on the floor.

Y/N: guys... there's saliva on the floor..

Ben: five second rule-

Katie: EW!!!! Ben!!!

Ben: what?!

Zero: ok, there's no aliens so let's book.

Suddenly, everyone looked shocked behind zero.

Zero:...what?

He looked, to see two vulpimancers snarling at him, they roared.

Zero:

Zero kept back and Ben and Y/N looked at each other.

Ben: wildmutts! Maybe I can talk with em!

Y/N: we should make a plan before we go all guns-

Ben didn't listen as he transformed into wildmutt.

Y/N:..never mind.

Y/N twisted the dial of the omnimatrix and slammed down into a alien.

Y/N: SOUNDWAVE!!

The small alien then cloned into 10 versions of himself.

Zero: oh god.

Y/N2: RETURN OF THE Y/N FORCE!!

Y/N: guys! Not now! Let's attack him and help Ben!

The Y/N force jumped forward and dog piled the vulpimancer chasing Ben.

Meanwhile, the other vulpimancer focused on zero katie and Gwen.

Katie: ok, what should we do?!

Zero got 2 pipes and threw one over to Katie.

Zero: fight!

As zero and Katie hit the vulpimancer at the same time, but then the vulpimancer bit the two pipes and threw them aside.

Zero:...change of plans. RUN!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

The kids began running back to max and Phil and they were confused.

Max: kids! What happened?!

Katie: we ran into weird wildmutt things ! Y/N and Ben are fighting one of them!

Phil: how're they fighting it?! They are still just kids!

Max: Phil, do you remember the omnitrix?

Phil: of course..that's why those watches seemed so familiar. One of thems the omnitrix! But how does D/Ns runt have a omni-

Before he could continue, the vulpimancer came back from before and hit Phil into a wall.

Zero: no! Stay back!!!

Zeros plea wasn't heard as the alien came closer.

The young kid ran forward, attempting to uselessly punch it.

Zero: I said- STAY-

As he reeled his arm back, cybernetic enhancements covered his arm and his arm turned into a giant robotic one.

Zero: BACK!!!

Zero uppercutt the vulpimancer, sending it into the roof.

Gwen: woah..

Katie: zero...

Zero: AWSOME!!!!!

Zero now determined got into a battle stance as the vulpimancer jumped back down.

Zero: yo alien loser! Make way!!!

He punched the alien down with him slamming his gigantic fists down on it.

Zero: TO START A REVOLUTION!

The vulpimancer now enraged charged forward but zero jumped over and smacked the alien through crates.

Zero ran forward and the vulpimancer was about to jumped on him but the newest hero grabbed the vulpimancer and threw him deep into the ground.

The alien reamerged but was smacked into a wall.

The vulpimancer ran at zero again, only to be punched outside .

Zero jumps out side and began punching the vulpimancer over and over and threw him into the place the rustbucket was parked.

The vulpimancer jumped back at zero but zero reeled back his fist one last time and punched the alien , knocking it out and back into the meat factory.

Zero jumped back in triumphantly and smirked.

Zero: THIS IS AMAZING!!!

Katie: zero, how'd you do that???

Zero: I dunno! It's like I knew how.

His arms morphed back to normal and looked at them.

Zero: how I did that I'll never know.. what I just did was one for the memory books!

Just as he said this, multiple sonic screams were heard as the vulpimancer came flying through the meat factory and landed, unconscious.

The Y/N force had just defeated another one of their biggest threats and Ben was holding his ears.

Y/N6: sorry ben, but sometimes a little tough love doesn't hurt.

Y/N: alright fellas, time to fuse back together!

The Y/N force returned together and turned back into Ben. At the same time Ben switched back.

Ben: ow..my ears... what happened to the other wildmutt?

Max: zero defeated it.

Ben: really?!

Y/N: great job zero! You just proved today that anyone can be a hero!

Katie: it was so crazy, you should have SEEN it N/N! Zero grew giant gauntlet arms and took it down!

Ben:

Katie: IM SERIOUS BEN!

Y/N: Ben, come on! It's not impossible due to the things we've seen.

Ben: touché.

Zero: I'll show you Ben!

Zero put his hands out, expecting for it to fail but suddenly, his giant arm gauntlets emerged once more.

Ben and Y/N both looked like their jaws were going to drop on the floor.

Y/N: that's AWSOME!!!!

Ben: I WANT A ALIEN LIKE THAT IN MY ROTATION!

Y/N: that's not how it works...

Phil: looks like this is the return of a beautiful partnership.

Phil stretched his hand out but max was reluctant.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ben was chewing the food of room service rather noisily so Y/N was just sitting on a chair very close to Katie to which he was blushing incredibly.

Zero: seriously though! I'm legit awesome! I could pull off stuff like that all along!

Katie: something seems to NOT be adding up..

Y/N: guys! I just thought of something!

The kids(except Ben who was still eating noisier) were caught by Y/Ns attention.

Y/N: what if when rojo sent that wire into zeros neck, it changed most of his genetic structure, but maybe he can somehow control the new nanobot technology in his system and turn them into weapons?

Katie: how'd you figure that out N/N??

Y/N: it seems like the only thing that makes sense and besides, I'm thinking about getting a science major.

Zero: so you're that kid who's smart but just shows what he wants people to see?

Y/N: you said it , not me.

The kids were laughing when Phil spoke in.

Phil: you know Y/N, Ben and zero, you'd make a great team of plumbers.

Ben(muffled): we would???

Ben just put his thumbs up.

Phil: sure! Real chips off the old block! With my leadership, maxs knowledge on aliens, bens impulse, zeros nano bots, and Y/Ns strategic thinking , we'd be unstoppable!

Y/N: wait, what about Katie and ...Gwen.

He said this last part with tints of annoyance but didn't want to turn it into a thing. Gwen looked away, solemnly.

Phil: what about them? If they don't have anything valueful to give then what use would they be?

Zero: ok, Gwen maybe a huge jerk and Katie is Katie but they're still friends of ours!.. at least one of them is..

Phil: what about you max?

Max: I think it's a bit of a coincidence that one red weasel and 2 megamutts appear in the same day.

Phil: aliens, go figure.

Max: I uh... need to check on something..

Max left so Phil left but not before he said something to the kids.

Phil: hey kids, help yourself to the free room service while we're gone.

Ben: NOW WE'RE TALKING!!!!

As soon as Phil left, Gwen spoke in.

Gwen: something seems odd between grandpa and Phil.. maybe we should go investigate.

Zero: with you? Hard pass.

Y/N: zero! I know I said I hate her but right now let's just crush any grudges against her! We'll talk about this maybe later?

Zero: ok..

Ben: pass up free room service? No way.

Katie: Ben, your grandpa could be hurt!

Ben: Come on, grandpas a plumber, what could happen??

Y/N: it could become a secret mission to prove ourselves.

Ben:...lemme finish this biscuit.

Y/N walked away and winked at Katie friendly and Katie rubbed her armed and smiled, going slightly red.

Y/N: ok, we should probably make two groups. Me , Ben and zero will go after max while you girls go and try and figure out what you can about Phil.he's a real shady guy.

Katie nodded but Gwen nodded cautiously.

The team began their mission.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When the boys had arrived, they had just saw Phil try to kill max so Y/N got in the way by transforming.

Y/N: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

XLR8 had just ran in and was angry.

Ben: you're no plumber! You're nothing but a big drip!

Phil: kids! Listen to me! We don't need max! We can start up the plumbers again!

Zero: fat chance!

Y/N: forget it. And there's nothing you could ever hope to do that could change our minds.

Phil: sorry to hear that.

Just as he said this, a alien monstrosity that Y/N had dealt with before stepped in.

Phil: meet a old friend. A wigzelian org beast! I'll have you hang out with each other. I have other business to tend to.

As Phil ran off, the alien attacked the team.

Zero got tried getting his smacking hands to work but hey didn't.

Ben: uh, zero could you pick up the pace?!

As this was said , a heavy board was thrown on Ben and he then turned back.

Ben: cuz I sure can't....

Y/N: UGHH.. I got this!

Our hero ran forward and punched the org beast into the ground and then lifting one of its limbs up and throwing it into a wall, as red rage was careful not to use his full power otherwise this place would be in shambles.

Y/N caught the attack of the org beast and threw it across the room , with it landing near max.

Zero lifted the boards off of Ben and looked at his own hands.

Zero: how come I didn't get my smacking hands this time??

Y/N:...WAIT!

Zero: what?? Is it about my powers?!

Y/N: no! Gwen and Katie are investigating and Phils coming out right NOW!!

Our young hero finally switched back to normal and ran out of Mount Rushmore.

Ben: wait for me!!

Zero: not a race if the final number isn't zero!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The team had just gotten back into the rust bucket and zero also made the hefty mistake in asking if the rustbucket could go faster.

It as a matter of fact had boosters and sent them rocketing off.

The kids:

Ben: so how many aliens did you put in that null void thingy?!?

Max: at least a couple one hundred! In theory, there could be millions in there!

Zero: THANKS FOR THE VOTE OF CONFIDENCE!

Y/N: I see Phils car!! It must have the girls in there!

Suddenly as if on cue, a tentacled beast had just emerged from a yellow portal that was probably the null void.

Ben: time for some four arms of muscle!!

As Ben slammed down, he turned into greymatter.

Zero: I swear, Y/N's watch is WAY better.

Ben: shut up.

Ben had jumped out from the window and onto the roof, leading Y/N and zero to do the same but Y/N turned into Chargebolt.

Y/N: CHARGEBOLT!!!

Zero: what's with the shouting names thing???

Y/N:.... It strikes fear into my enemies.

Zero:..you believe that pal.

As the two flew over near Phils car,he electrocuted a tire, making it go quite loose as Y/N saw his crush's face and gwens.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Ben came charging into the car at full force with the null void beast he had successfully tamed.

The car was hanging on the edge and the kids were glaring at Phil.

Phil: think you can stop me??!!! No! I'll keep doing this until it gets old, which will be never! I'll be the richest and best alien bounty hunter in the universe! And you're my tickets for that!

Y/N had opened a null void portal behind Phil and glared.

Y/N: no. You're going for a long sabbatical.

Phil: this isn't over! I'll make a new world! I'll make a new way!

Zero had felt helpless long enough as he finally activated his smacking hand and flicked Phil into the portal.

Phil:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo...!!!

Zero:..well I'll start a revolution.

Ben: zero! That was amazing!

Y/N transformed back to normal and brought in a team hug.

Y/N: great job team! We just took down another crazed loonie! So that's cool!

Katie: yay!! We did it!

Zero however was incredibly happy he finished the job.

Ben: I still wished I could've-

Kids: BEN!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Max had just blasted the wigzelian org beast and back into the null void it went.

Max: and that's the last of it.

Zero: thank GOD.

Max:... listen kids, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my secret life... I guess I just wanted to protect you.

Y/N: it's ok max.

Max: and for what it's worth Y/N and ben, you would've made great plumbers. All of you.

Zero: well shucks...

Gwen : speaking of apologies..

She turned to Y/N.

Gwen: I'm sorry for saying all that nasty stuff about you.. I didn't mean to make you so angry to the point of where you'd say that about me.. could you find it in your hearts to forgive me... I'm sorry.... I just want to be a better person...

Y/N: .....ok.

Gwen: really??!

Y/N: but one thing still stands by: I don't feel the same about how you felt about me.

Gwen: I understand. Can we just be friends? Great friends?

Y/N smiled, knowing that she was referring to the first thing he said to Gwen and Ben.

The group smiled at seeing Gwen making a effort to change.

Y/N: yeah! Of course we can be friends!

Zero: I don't see why not.. let's just hope you prove to me you ain't all bad.

Katie: I believe that you can be a good person Gwen! I really do.

Ben: don't think this changes what I think of you dweeb.

Kids:(yup, classic Ben.)

Ben: seriously tho, we should come up with a team name or something!!

Zero; the omnitrix gang?

Katie: heroes of legend: friendship and hugs!

Ben: no way!!

Gwen: the unnaturals?

Ben: nope..

Y/N: wellllllll, I was thinking... alien force?

Ben: that's!!... actually a good name.

Zero: it's grown on me real quick.

Katie: I like it.

Gwen: so do i!

Y/N: great! Because when warlords or bad guys harm our planet, they need to remember who they're dealing with! That being!-

The kids fistbumped.

Team: ALIEN FORCE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 576 34
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...
4.5K 77 4
When an alien device came crashing down in the middle of the woods, A boy named Y/n who found the device was then cursed and blessed with now gaining...
2.5K 86 6
Y/N L/N is a 14 year old boy who, along with his close friend Ben Tennyson, goes on a cross-country summer vacation, with Grandpa Max and Gwen Tennys...
21.3K 520 15
Earth was about to go into war against all of the world's countries, starting a world war 3 that is until people with super powers put a stop and bri...