⚡ nutty... (Zhan❣ bo) - OneS...

By ruba_rajan

{ ⚡COMPLETED⚡ } nutty or crazy..... its indeed a nutty story... just a one shot of my dear zhanbo babies... More

nutty 😜
nutty 😜😜
characters.

nutty 😜😜😜

323 25 1
By ruba_rajan

zhans bunny theeths were now visibly showing off.....

zhan sent a flying kiss to his baobae.....

which made bobo to blush in in his entire existence...he was blushing so much that eh wanted to dig a hole and burry himself within right at this moment

but pappa broke their happy kisses....

pappa " then why wont i be okay with it..."

bo " but"

mamma " yah we know you are a boy so do our zhan zhan and we do need a heir..... but it doesn't mean  that , we will force out kids to live a life with someone who they don't love ."

mamma continued "  and for babies we can adopt one - well many kids need a happy family to or. we can also surrogate if you prefer a blood bond...." mamma nodded to bo face to face

bo was stunned , his eyes betrayed by trickling few tear drops. his facial clearly shows he was so scared of this issue all along since day one he realized he fell for his zhan ge senselessly .

bo dunked his head low . 

he was never a sensitive guys , but always a outspoken - open hearted - hard speeched - lion king and a savage tracer.....

 even when he proposed to zhan he was brutal enough with his  bold - truthful - heartily - confession.

but now was not the case.

with a faint smile bo finally acknowledged it. 

 bo realized it from where zhan got the special power to turn this savage lion into cute pink piggy as....

bo hissed " thankyou...."

mamma hugged bo and pecked a kiss over bo's forehead " my precious....."

and she smiled.

bo to smiled back mixed with tear running though his cheeks she gently wiped of the tear drops....

breaking all the watery convo pappa shouted " and when are you going to introduce your bf to us lu"

lu pouting " i dont have one yet....pappa "

papa retorted back  " but we thought he was youy bf with your way of handling him" 

tsk'ing 

" we felt really sorry for him you know" making funny faces to his mamma - well pappa was teasing his little angel 

lu fights back " pappa if he was my bf i would go easy on him, but that's not the case here .  he is my one and only -  super - duper -  caring- handsome - dashing -  my all time fav  - sweet - gege's bf , so i have to strick" nodding her heads in agreement  like a  grandma... the -over - protective and   the -over -  possessive one. " this brat " papa pinched her cheeks to cry loud

and he teased lu more but he  also told it clear it dear " if not for this brat we would have also adopted a kid ..... and we will never hate it if you guys do it to...." nodding his head.

this was pappa way of telling his trusts and   he smiled-  zhan to smiled -  mamma to smiled looking at his pappa.

bo finally hushed out his shot smile.

lu shouts " smile you idiot . you look good only when you smile. dont you dare cry before my gege and make him sad...." making poky poky face.

bo just smile. again- with all blushes and blushes.....

pappa ask " so wang yibo.... your number."

bo " ah "

pappa " your number boy we need to talk to your parents...well do they know about you guys already"

zhan nods a yes

pappa " its well and good.....we have so many thing to do....lets get you guys married"

lu gave bo number to pappa so pappa just dialed the number and walked away.

bo was like ... what else still shocked...

mamma to went out dragging lu all along..... giving them some privacy.

zhan finally was able to look up at his piggy dearly now.

zhan " bo"

bo shreeks back " but we are still in college"

zhan smiles " i know"

but a voice screeched from outside " get married and continue studying boys ...plus you guys are already legally adult...."

zhan just again smiles.....

but zhan was still confused....

zhan " bo what are you doing here..."

bo stumble back a bit " its lu.... she threatened me no lu told me ,  she wont let me to talk to you and you were not attending my ph call since morning so i thought i will meet you in person...."

zhan couldn't control his hands from sneezing those milky cheeks which puffed up for every pout bo was making to. hissing " cuty"

bo " i was scared you will stop talking to me, "

zhan immediately "why would  i baby"

bo hesitatesa bit " lu said you will hate me for my decision....coz i"

zhan carcasses bo cheeks gently 

and made him to continue with  his words " you know gg, i love dancing and i got selected in a play , a dance based theoretical play of romeo juliet. i first wanted to reject it but then..." he became silent

zhan encouraged him to speak more " and it was a opportunity which i always yearned for so i.... i cannot loose this opportunity ge..."  bo eyes were tearing up and pleading too

again he stopped , this time zhan came closer to bo and hissed " speak baobae"

bo shouted back all in one sentence" i......i ....... i will have to kiss her in public at the  end of the play and you will be angry with me and stop talking to me and start hating me. coz i will kiss but im committed to you and i love you too

bo sentenced everything in a single go , bo was really scared its like to choose only one or none kind of situation.. his passion and love was battling.

taking a deep breath bo continued again.

bo  " so lu is like ...she thinks i betrayed you and asked me to break up with you  and not to disturb you anymore, coz zhan ge would never like to share his loved one with anyone. and how can i kiss someone when i love her precious gg... " a silence followed in " she was angry and"  bo was like - he really  doesn't know how to explain it any further as his inner concise was also killing him.

he would definitely burnt the   very person who would even try to hold hands with his zhan ge , and now he has to kiss a girl before everyone. even everyone can be neglected but he will have to kiss the girl right before his gg who loves him so much. he felt really like  betrayed....

zhan gets it now, he also know how possessive his little sister is of himself... well it was her love to zhan so zhan can do nothing with it.

bo still continues " if lu stops you from meeting me will you " but zhan cuts in

but zhan just smile once " why would i baobe...." care casing his cheeks again " even if you will kiss anyone million time i will still love you coz i know " zhan poked bo's heart and said " he loves only me whole heartedly .... just a fake kiss wont break us baobae....i love you more than that. and i also understand you and how much the dance mean to you." still carcasing his chees gently " then how can you think so low of me baobae , that i will be an hinderance to you dream ."

bo eyes spring up to vison his to his ge " ge"

bo " i" but zhan cuts him in 

zhan " i will be that support - that  force - your  love - the  catalyst  that will push you forwards...not the one to pull you low ...." zhan snaked his hand's over bo's nape and pecked a kiss over his banged forehead " i love you yibo....as you are .and i will you accept you as you are my baobae"

bo was so happy he just dunked his face to zhans boson.... but still zhan felt it his baobaes mind heart and soul is not yet contented.

so zhan hissed in his ears slowly  " if kiss is all and only your problem..... i will kiss you to death so that only my lips and sucks will be engraved within your everything  baobae, that even if you get kissed  by any anyone you would feel only me and nothing else...." smirking cutely " will that be a enough solution to your crisis baobae" smirking naughtily. 

again zhan hissed net his ears " i will kiss you to death and do even more that.....shall i show a demo " zhan licked bo earlobes for bo to flinch in shrills....

bo immediately " ge" hitting zhns torso slightly.... 

zhan hissed hugging him more " ai ni yibo

but again he dunked back to his bosom with heaved happy smile..... filling his gut with his gege's fragrance to be taken back to grave.....

isinit he lucky...yes he indeed is , well that was the same thought hit bo's brain and he hissed back " bo di aini zhan ge"

they just hugged one other.....

but a series of click - click-click filled room. ( zhans sibling and parent were capturing the heartily - romantic -  sweet moment   in picture formats to be seen and felt forever)

zhan knowing what it was smiled adn said " welcome to our nutty family baobae....."  tightening his hug more dearer....

well nutty means crazy.... are they crazy...yes they are ....but

they are adorably cutely crazy..... 

bjyxszd.

like 🌟

comment    🗯

so how was it guys.....

and the next chapter is the characters....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.8K 105 10
A Bakugo x Deku story in which Bakugo attains powers with which he can read Deku's mind. It turns out that the innocent-looking Deku isn't so innocen...