Affectionately Yours | TaeKoo...

By Flaqsome

[COMPLETED] Taehyung kissed Jungkook's lips and whispered, "I love you darling, and will always do." Two year... More

A/n
CHAPTER 1: Young Love
CHAPTER 2: Yours Forever
CHAPTER 3: Where are You?
CHAPTER 4: He's Back
CHAPTER 5: I Still Love You
CHAPTER 6: Tied Together
HOUSE TOUR
CHAPTER 7: Is it Love?
CHAPTER 8: Shattered
CHAPTER 9: Dignity Gone
CHAPTER 10: Career
CHAPTER 11: Facefucked
CHAPTER 12: Mine to Ruin
CHAPTER 13: Friend
CHAPTER 15: I'm Breaking
CHAPTER 16: You're Gonna Pay
CHAPTER 17: Revenge
CHAPTER 18: Broken
CHAPTER 19: Lure Me
CHAPTER 20: Emotions
CHAPTER 21: The Truth
CHAPTER 22: No More
CHAPTER 23: Confrontation
CHAPTER 24: Revelation
CHAPTER 25: Biggest Sinner
CHAPTER 26: Skull
CHAPTER 27: Ashes
CHAPTER 28: At any Cost
CHAPTER 29: The Plan
CHAPTER 30: Ever Again!?
CHAPTER 31: Heart Beat
CHAPTER 32: Obsession
CHAPTER 33: Extrication
CHAPTER 34: Dilemma
CHAPTER 35: Alleviation
CHAPTER 36: Euphoria
EPILOGUE: Affectionately Yours

CHAPTER 14: Severely Punished

1.4K 53 8
By Flaqsome

⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️

This chapter contains:

~trigger warning (18+)

~graphical representation of NSFW content.

~rough sexual intercourse

~BDSM

~drugging

~humiliation

If you aren't comfortable with any of these I suggest you to skip the chapter....

....++++....

"So are you ready, darling" he laughs.

With that Taehyung grabs, Jungkook by his collar and starts dragging him toward his room. Jungkook keeps pleading with him to leave him and that he is misunderstanding everything but Taehyung turned deaf ear to his pleadings.

He pushes Jungkook into the room and locks it. Jungkook starts crawling backward while pleading by joining his hands in front of him and crying uncontrollably.

Taehyung grabs his iPad from the nearby table and starts doing something on it. Jungkook shivers in fear. He seats beside Jungkook on the floor and shows him the iPad screen. There were many videos of him and Taehyung having sex. There was even a video where Taehyung had forced Jungkook to give him a blowjob and utterly humiliated him afterward. In all the videos Taehyung's body was blurred while Jungkook's wasn't.

"Isn't it amazing, people will like it a lot, should I upload them on the Internet?" Taehyung giggles like a maniac while Jungkook gets scared. He looks at him with pleading doe eyes and sobbing heavily.

"Or wait I should first send it to your father, who is already a heart patient, I'm sure he will get a heart attack after seeing this." Jungkook joins his hands in front of Taehyung while rubbing his head on his feet. "Please Taehyung please not my Appa" he sobs out.

"So you want me to not send them?" Taehyung asks boredly. Jungkook nods his head in agreement. Taehyung caresses his face with the back of his palm and whispers near his ear.

"Then do as I say, and If I saw you crying in all this then I'll definitely send it to your father. So tell me, do you agree with that?". Jungkook instantly says yes without even thinking twice. He loves his father way too much. Taehyung smirks in victory.

Taehyung gets up from the floor and moves towards the couch and sits on it. "Prepare me a drink" he orders. Jungkook gets up wiping his tears and goes toward the table where the whisky bottle was kept and prepares a drink for him. Taehyung takes the drink from his hand while Jungkook just stands there clutching his sides, his heart beating rapidly.

Taehyung eyes him lustfully. "Strip naked, get on the bed, and prepare yourself while showing it to me". Jungkook's eyes go wide in shame and embarrassment but he can't protest, he had to do this for his appa.

With shaky hands, he starts opening his shirt buttons while his gaze is on the floor all the time. After undoing them he lets the shirt slide off his shoulders and drops onto the floor. Then he takes off his trousers as well. His hands clutch the waistband of his boxers, and with a deep breath, he slides it down his silky legs, now standing naked in front of Taehyung.

"Get on the bed," Taehyung says in his deep voice sending shivers down Jungkook's spine. Jungkook turns around and gets on the bed, his ass jiggling as he walks and Taehyung licks his lips. He gets on the bed, his head against the headboard, and grabs the lube from the nightstand and pours it on his hands, all while trying his best to control his tears. He raises his legs in the air and then opens them apart revealing his pink rim of muscles clenching and unclenching on air all visible to Taehyung who was seated in front of him on the couch.

"Start" he heard Taehyung order.

With a deep breath, Jungkook brings one of his lubed fingers around his entrance and hisses due to coldness. He pushes his finger in while biting his bottom lip and starts pumping it in and out while controlling his sobs. One finger turns to two as he starts breathing heavily and then on the third finger, an involuntary moan escapes his lips making Taehyung chuckle.

Jungkook's chest was paining due to embarrassment, he didn't want to be so vulnerable and weak but he couldn't help but be. Taehyung's dick twitches as he sees Jungkook fucking himself on his finger, how the pink hole perfectly swallowed those lubed-up fingers and how Jungkook's thighs quiver due to sensitivity.

"Stop!" Taehyung orders him and Jungkook stops his movements and pulls out his fingers from his entrance. He grabs the wine bottle from the table and storms towards the bed. Jungkook gets scared as the distance between them decreases. Taehyung stands in front of Jungkook and caresses his face while Jungkook closes his eyes. Soon Jungkook feels a pair of lips on his, and Taehyung bites his bottom lip. Jungkook moans and Taehyung pushes his tongue in his mouth exploring the wet caverns of the younger. After some time Taehyung pulls out and squeezes Jungkooks cheeks to open his mouth and spits inside his mouth. Jungkook gets disgusted and is about to spit out Taehyung's spit when he grabs his jaw harshly.

"Swallow it" Taehyung grits out. Jungkook tears up due to the utter humiliation but controls his tears at the thought of his father, and swallows the spit with disgust. Taehyung laughs at him and his condition. "Look at you, obeying me like an obedient slut you are" Taehyung jokes.

Taehyung lets go of his jaw and opens the cap of the whiskey bottle. He presses the bottle against Jungkook's lips and asks him to drink it. Jungkook starts drinking it as Taehyung pushes the bottle's mouth more into his mouth and forces Jungkook to drink more. As the liquid goes down Jungkook's throat to his stomach, it burns the whole passage inside his body making his face and ears red in discomfort. After forcing half of the whiskey down his husband's throat Taehyung lets go.

Jungkook falls back onto the mattress as his head starts spinning and aching badly and his mind goes hazy. Taehyung goes into his closet and comes out with some things in his hands. He watches how Jungkook is staring at the ceiling, lying completely naked, lips and cheek red and eyes watery. He smirks at the poor boy's condition. Jungkook looked broken, a broken lifeless doll.

Taehyunng gets on the bed and places those things on the bedside table. A gag, a belt, a marker, and a tie.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

GRAPHICAL NSFW

This is what a gag looks like in case you don't know.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

He pulls the younger toward himself to make him sit on the bed and tie the gag around his mouth and the belt around his neck. Jungkook doesn't protest, his mind is blank and he can't process anything due to the alcohol and his burning throat. He pushes the younger back on the bed as his body sinks into the mattress and Jungkook's lifeless eyes stare at the ceiling.

Taehyung puts both his hands above his head and ties them together with the tie. He opens the marker cap and writes "Whore" on Jungkook's left cheek. Taehyung smirks at his state. He hovers above the younger and leans towards his ear and nibbles on it.

"I'm gonna fuck you your brains out today darling" he whispers in his ear and Jungkook's eyes tear up. Jungkook felt pathetic, due to the alcohol, his body was not in his control and his brain couldn't process anything. His body was tied up and he felt numb yet in his subconscious he tried his best to control his tears for the sake of his father.

Taehyung removes all his clothes and again hovers above Jungkook. He dives into his neck and inhales Jungkook's addictive scent that drove him out of his sanity. He attacks his neck and collarbone sucking, licking, and biting on various places. Jungkook moans out as his moans cannot be stopped due to the gag. Taehyung dick gets hard hearing Jungkook's honey-like moans and he places various purple and red hickeys on his chest and neck. He sucks his nipple while pinches the other with his hand and bites on it. Jungkook's chest heaves up and down and he whimpers.

He retreats back to see the mess he created, Jungkook's eyes hooded due to alcohol, the 'whore' written on his cheek making him appear sinful, pale body covered with purple and red blotches, chest heaving up and down, breath heavy, hands tied up his head, and lips parted and wrapped around the gag.

Lastly, he slaps Jungkook on the face making his cheek turn red and turns him on his stomach. He spanks his asscheek as it turns red and his handprint appears on the pale surface. He again grabs the marker and writes "cumdump" on his asscheek and creates an arrow pointing toward his entrance. Then he grabs and kneads the thick buns before slapping his inner thighs making Jungkook jolt up.

"Ass up" he orders Jungkook while patting his thigh. But Jungkook doesn't listen, his mind is too blank to process anything. Taehyung gets irritated and again spanks harshly on his asscheek so hard that the slap sound echoes in the whole room while Jungkook cries out in pain.

Jungkook slowly gets on his knees so that his head is buried in the mattress while his ass is open in front of Taehyung. Taehyung spanks him again and Jungkook takes a sharp breath. Taehyung grabs the lube and pours a generous amount on his dick. Then he positions himself at Jungkook's entrance and slides his dick inside the pink hole. Jungkook moans out loud and Taehyung grips his hips while taking a deep breath of pleasure feeling Jungkook's chaste walls wrapped around himself.

He then starts thrusting into the younger hard and rough, making Jungkook being pushed forward with every thrust, a whiny moan escapes his mouth with every thrust he receives. Taehyung bends down and holds the belt wrapped around Jungkook's neck and pulls on it. Jungkook choked out a painful moan as he felt his throat burning from inside and outside.

Jungkook was ashamed and humiliated, his chest was paining for being so weak and vulnerable. He wanted the world to end or at least to end himself but yet here he is being fucked by his rapist husband for a mistake he didn't commit. His mind and body were not in his control, Taehyung could do anything with him and he couldn't even protest. His body was tired, his eyes were going blurry, his mind wasn't processing and his lower region had an excruciating pain due to the powerful thrust from Taehyung while he time to time pulled on the belt around his neck. He felt like a piece of shit, a ragdoll who was only good for pleasure and nothing else.

"AAAAAHhhhh" he moans loudly as Taehyung's dick hits his prostate, He could feel heat building up in his stomach with every thrust. Taehyung fastens his pace as he sees his dick being swallowed perfectly by the tight rim muscles of the younger. The bed starts creaking due to the powerful and fast thrusts of Taehyung. "Nghhhh aaahh ngghh" Jungkook's moans become loud and continuous and he cums on the sheets.

Taehyung pulls on the belt around his neck rather tightly and makes Jungkook sit on his knees as his back collides with Taehyung's chest. Taehyung starts thrusting upwards while his hands circle around Jungkook's tiny waist. He nibbles and bites on his neck. He moves his lips near his ear.

"Do you like it hmm?? do you like it when I fuck you like the whore you are? " he whispers.

He spanks Jungkook's ass while Jungkook is painfully screaming due to powerful thrusts and oversensitivity to the orgasm he just had.

"Don't you like it when my dick ruins that perfect tight hole of yours hmm bunny??" he whispers and Jungkook almost cried at the humiliating words of his husband.

Jungkook's eyes roll back as Taehyung's dick hits a bundle of nerves and now he could see his vision blurring out and black dots were visible to him. He could faint anytime now and finally, with one more thrust his eyes close and he faints as Taehyung bites his shoulder.

His body goes limp but Taehyung holds him in his arms still thrusting into the fainted boy. After some more thrusts, he finally cums inside Jungkook and lets go Jungkook from his tight embrace.

Jungkook's fainted body falls on the bed on his stomach and Taehyung falls on top of him. He lays there for some time to catch his breath and then gets off Jungkook. He sees his cum gushing out from his hole, he scoots his cum with his fingers and pushes it back into the hole, and closes it with a butt plug kept in the drawer of the nightstand.

He turns around Jungkook to see him, his cheeks, ear, and lips were red, his body was shining with sweat, his eyes were closed, mouth open and wrapped around the gag as his saliva trickled down to the chin, hands tied, body covered in hickeys, his inner thighs had bruises due to continuous slapping of skin together and his breath was shallow.

Taehyung unties the gag, belt, and his hands to see the skin red and burnt under them. He smirks at the poor innocent boy's condition he made. He picks him up and places him in his room leaving the other boy fainted, naked, and uncovered in the cold room with his cum in his entrance closed with a butt plug.

He comes back to his room to remove the sheets from his own bed, cleans himself, and sleeps peacefully totally unguilty of what he just did to his husband.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

// 2.4K WORDS 0_0 //

(A/n- sorry for the shitty smut...I'll try to do better next time.)

UPDATE, FOLLOW AND SHARE IF YOU WISH TO........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 7.7K 39
"I know my mate is here I can smell him." "What happened Ajusshi?" "Mate!" "................" Read this book if you want to know what what happened w...
61.5K 102 10
READ MY HUNGER GAMES BOOK! LOVE GAMES! Nate Jacobs smuts and fluffs - i might do other characters so suggest!! Nate Jacobs is a controlling, dominant...
419K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
590K 21.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...