š“† š•„š•Ŗ š••š•–š•’š•£ š•—š•£š• š•˜š•˜š•Ŗ...

By ReaderXmlb

MLB x reader š“† Your eyes.... Many people say it's the window to one's soul, She disagrees, No matter how man... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
11
12

Chapter 10

1.2K 55 2
By ReaderXmlb

"Come in"

y/n looked at Mr Damocles from the chair on the other side of the table.

"You must be the new student!, wonderful"
"Here is your class schedule and.... It looks like your I'm Mrs Bustiers class!"
The bell rung, signalling the start of class.
"Come now! You can't be late on your first day!"

y/n's Brain hurt from how fact the headmaster was talking.
All she got out from the speech he just gave was, 'mrs bustier and late'.

Soon she found herself being dragged to a room in the corner of the building.

Mr Damocles knocked on the door before walking in 5 second after.

"I hope I'm not interrupting, I have brought you a new student"
He then proceeded to push y/n out from behind him.

y/n deadpanned at the headmaster before staring at the class.
Giving a small wave of her hand, she stifled a yawn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 20.4K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ my first fanfic...
548K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
173K 9.4K 44
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ *ā‹†ā š²šØš® š­š”š¢š§š¤ š¢'š š©ššš¬š¬ š®š© šš šŸš«šžšž š­š«š¢š© š­šØ š¢š­ššš„š²? š¢ š„š¢š­šžš«ššš„š„š² š¤šžšžš© š¦š² š©ššš¬š¬š©šØš«š­ š¢š§ š¦š² ļæ½...