Their Sorrelina βœ”οΈ

By obsessedbabygirl

What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her broth... More

CharactersπŸ–€
1πŸ–€ [Brothers?]
2πŸ–€ [Meeting]
3πŸ–€ [Rules]
4πŸ–€[Shopping goes wrong]
5πŸ–€[Concerned]
7πŸ–€[Plan]
8πŸ–€[Truth]
9πŸ–€ [Guilt]
10πŸ–€[Loved]
11πŸ–€ [Office]
12πŸ–€ [Restaurant]
13πŸ–€ [School and Bullies]
14πŸ–€[Loving them]
15πŸ–€[Shocked and Hurt again]
16πŸ–€ [Panic Attack]
17πŸ–€[Day out but punishment]
18πŸ–€ [Club and Drunk]
19πŸ–€ [Fav brother and strong]
20πŸ–€ [Ice cream]
21πŸ–€[Trouble in school]
22πŸ–€ [Gala and attack]
23πŸ–€ [Him?]
24πŸ–€ [Happy but worried]
25πŸ–€ [His past]
26πŸ–€ [ Fake Bday]
27πŸ–€ [Best or Worst]
28πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-29πŸ–€[Mess]
Ch-30πŸ–€[Flashback]
ImportantπŸ–€
Ch-31πŸ–€ [ Date ]
Ch-32πŸ–€[Shot]
Ch-33πŸ–€[Scared]
Yay!!
Ch-34πŸ–€[Butterflies]
Ch-35πŸ–€[Normal]
Ch-36πŸ–€[Eat me out]
Ch-37πŸ–€ [Dayout]
Ch-38πŸ–€ [Cousins]
Characters (2)πŸ–€
Ch-39πŸ–€[Weirdos]
Ch-40πŸ–€[Care]
Ch-41πŸ–€[Broken]
Ch-42πŸ–€[Gifts]
Ch-43πŸ–€[RACE?]
Ch-44πŸ–€[Taken]
Ch-45πŸ–€[Pain]
Ch-46πŸ–€[Captive]
Ch-47πŸ–€[Captive day two]
Ch-48πŸ–€ [Messed up]
Ch-49πŸ–€[Harsh Reality]
Ch-50πŸ–€[Too Late]
Ch-51πŸ–€[Friends?]
Ch-52πŸ–€[My hair!]
Ch-53πŸ–€[Make it right]
Ch-54πŸ–€[Matteo...]
Ch-55πŸ–€[Brothers!]
Ch-56πŸ–€[Comfy]
Ch-57πŸ–€[Crazy head]
Ch-58πŸ–€[Fucked up]
Ch-59πŸ–€[Alex]
Ch-60πŸ–€[Confess]
Ch-61πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-62πŸ–€[Smooth]
Ch-63πŸ–€[Club?]
Ch-64πŸ–€[Eighteen soon]
Ch-65πŸ–€[Finally 18]
Ch-66πŸ–€[18+]
Ch-67πŸ–€[A Day Out]
Ch-68πŸ–€[Fighting]
Ch-69πŸ–€[Fighting 2]
Ch-70πŸ–€[The End]
EpilogueπŸ–€
ImportantπŸ–€
Sneak PeakπŸ–€

6πŸ–€ [Allergic]

23.6K 563 197
By obsessedbabygirl

Lily's P.O.V

I groaned waking up and it felt like someone was hammering my head. While putting one hand over my head, I opened my eyes slowly not wanting to go blind with the sun peeping through the window.

How The hell I got in my bed?
Pushing myself more into the headrest, I closed my eyes trying to remember-

Wait! No! I got a fucking attack that too in front of my brothers! I almost exposed myself!! Arghhh Nooooo...

Wait, I didn't say anything right? Right!

Well I can still made out some shitty story to describe why I got panic attack. Hopefully they will believe me. Its not like they care.

And I am smart enough to know that they officially hate me.

Its just 2 years, then I will be out from their lives.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘺.

I chuckled to my thoughts and got to washroom cleaning and changing myself up. I decided to wear black leggings with full sleeved croptop.

𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘷𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘦?

I pulled out the silver box from my suitcase and opened it. Inside laid a golden pendent with a letter L engraved on it. I never thought I will put it again.

𝘋𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘵. 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦.

Trust?

I almost chuckled but atleast he never was disgusted with me like my own brothers and they don't even knew anything.

I wore the elegant pendant around my neck and hid it inside my croptop.

Fuck..Its already 9.

I immediately went downstairs to see twins and Sandro talking to themselves and laughing.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

And Alex in his phone, meanwhile Brian doing something in kitchen.

I stepped forward and flopped my not so big ass on the chair. And Unfortunately, it grabbed everyone's attention. I quietly looked down and never dared to look at Luca and Sandro.

I tried to smile at Bruce but he ignored me and started talking something with Luca.

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘐𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴.

𝘛𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘢𝘢!! 𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦.

"Lily, You here? Here I made you pancakes with strawberry syrup" Brian smiled widely at me making me immediately gave a small smile back.

I gulped looking at the plate in front of me. How should I eat it?

I can't.

I am fucking allergic to strawberries..

I know, that's weird. But its true.

As I was playing with my food, "Why aren't you eating?" Alex spoke looking directly into my eyes daring me to lie.

"I-" Just as i was about to tell.

"Attention seeker" Sandro spoke under his breath but enough for me to hear it.

"Oh nothing. I was gonna eat" I immediately pushed my spoon into the pancake and ate the first bite.

I am not an attention seeker. And I have that weird feeling inside me to prove Sandro wrong so I started eating quietly.

Thankfully, everyone diverted their attention back except Luca.

I don't know why he is always staring at me. I get that you don't like me, but no need to stare.

Sandro's eyes met mine and I immediately started eating again long forgotten the effects of my allergic reaction.

I will deal with that later. Its not like its the first time I am eating it. Sir made me eat it as a punishment.

After finishing the whole plate, I grabbed the cold water gulping it fully.

"Lily, We are going out for some important business, You will stay home with Twins and Luca. And don't worry, Sandro and Luca will not speak with you" Alex spoke and this time I saw a little bit of worry in his eyes for me which made me smile and I answered a small yes.

"You have phone with you?" Alex asked and I nodded giving it to him.

He was surprised.
I don't know why?

He grabbed my phone and typed something in it and gave me back.

"I have saved all of your brother's numbers in it, and have sent message from ur number to all of us too. So Call me Or Brian if you need something. Si? I nodded and he patted my head getting up and left.

𝘏𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥!
𝘏𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥!
𝘏𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥!!!!

A smile crept my face unknowingly and I bit my lip hard trying to control my squealing.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦?

𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺𝘺𝘺!!! 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 3:2

I walked back to my room still in ecstasy and plopped down to bed not wanting to see Twins or Sandro.

And here it comes, pain in my chest and stomach.

How can I forget about the strawberries?

I groaned and pulled out the painkillers from my suitcase dropping them on the floor due to my dizzy eyes.

What the fuck is happening? It wasn't like that last time.

I slapped my head two three times and wash my face to come out from this blurry state. I picked the painkillers and opened the lit spilling some on the bed.

I quickly put 3 pills in my mouth but it only resulted in making the pain worse.

The hell is happening!??

I felt my chest tightened but in a weird way and my ribs paining got worse.

I felt my head drowsy making my knees hit the ground by the side of the bed.

Is this it? Am I gonna die?

I groaned pulling out the phone from the bed and dialled the first number I saw on screen.

Please let it be Brian's number! It kept ringing until the call was hung up.

I dialled again and again as I felt my eyes getting heavy and pain in my stomach reaching to its highest.

I clenched my hands around my stomach as tears strted flowing from my cheeks uncontrollably and then everything went black.

Luca's P.O.V

I am in club right now after Alex and Brian went away to do some Mafia mission shit.. Me and Bruce aren't allowed till we turned 20.

So I bring my pathetic ass in the club to get rid of the emotions I have been feeling towards Lily.

I don't why but I am trying my best to hate her and made her leave. This life is not for her. She is fucking so innocent and wont be able to deal with the shit we are already in.

I insulted her yesterday, I don't know why but those words left my mouth and I fucking regretted that.

I even turned Bruce my twin brother against her. She stole our Mom away from us. My mom preferred her more then all of us. I still remember how depressed Dad went when Mom stole Lily and left.

She should have taken me and Bruce. We loved her the most. But this Bitch stole my Mom away from me. And now she is stealing my brothers away.

Brian and Alex aren't even talking with me because of her.

I felt some vibration in my pocket and pulled out my phone.

Here comes this brat!
I declined the call and gulped down my whiskey.

Fcking again! Why the hell is she calling me?

I declined again and again until I decided to answer.

"Why are you calling me?" I growled

Silence--

"Hello? I swear am gonna kill you if you are trying to annoy me?"

"Lily? You there? Answer me please!!" I stood up from my place rushing out the club towards my car.

Why the hell is she not answering? Is she fine? Please let her be okay..

Did someone attack her?

I dialled Bruce and Sandro knowing they must be together somewhere. Sometimes I felt like Bruce is Sandro's twin not mine.

"Wassup bro?" Sandro answered.

"Where are you both?"

"Umm We are at my friend's house. What's wrong?"

"Its Lily, she fucking called me but is not saying something, I am going to mansion, come fast too" I replied

"What the fuck? We are on the way!" With that he declined the call.

After breaking all the signals on the road, I reached the mansion, just as I opened my car door, I saw Sandro and Bruce coming out from their car too.

We 3 bashed inside running towards her room but it was locked.

Without wasting any moment, Sandro pushed the door harshly opening it making all of us stumble inside.

The moment we look inside, we froze on our spot. There Lily laying on the floor clutching her stomach and her nose was bleeding.

"Fuck!" I heard Sandro curse hurriedly moving towards her pulling her up into his lap.

"Li-Lily? Open your eyes please. B-baby?" He tried pathetically.

I came out from my frozen state hearing Sandro saying something to me.
"Huh?" I looked at him confused.

"Fuckimg come here! And grab her. We need to take her to our mafia hospital!" He shouted and I ran towards him holding the pale Lily in my arms.

She is fucking so soft!

I looked around to see Bruce already left the room. That fucker is scared to see blood. But thankx God he is out bcoz We can't afford to handle two persons in this situation.

I picked her up like a baby. She is just like a feather too soft and fucking too weightless for her age.

Me and Sandro went downstairs to see Bruce sitting on the couch with tears in his eyes.

"Bruce, She will be ok. Just call Alex and tell him everything. We are taking her to our warehouse" Sandro patted his shoulder to which he nodded and we sat in the car with almost bloodied Lily in my arms.

The whole drive was silent and me being patting her face slowly to make her wake up a little.
"Li-lily? You can see me right? Baby pls don't close your eyes" I panicked when her eyes opened a little.

Her eyes hold so much pain and innocence.

"L-luca? I-its hu-hurting" She sobbed panting.

"Shh.pls we gonna reach hospital. What happened?"

"Str-strswberries, a-am allergic" She stuttered pathetically breathing heavily.

Her head laying in my lap and my hands caressing her cheek.

"Why the hell you didn't tell Us?" Sandro suddenly shouted making her flinch back harshly and closing her eyes tightly.

"I-I n-not attention se-seeker" She whispered making both me and Sandro froze and closed her eyes.
"Li-Lily? Lily! Open ur eyes dammit!"

"Sa-Sandro! Pls drive fast! Her breathing is so slow" I panicked and didn't realised a single tear dropped my eye.

Sandro nodded and raced the car.

Finally after reaching our building, I picked her up and ran inside not giving a fuck to the guards around us.

After finally calling our most trusted doctor, he took her inside and made us stay outside the door.

"She is allergic to strawberries and ate it this morning" I told the doctor to which he nodded and went inside.

Sandro was sitting on the chair gripping his hairs tightly frustrated. I went beside him patting his head and looked at my shirt which was bloody too.

"It-Its my fault. Sh-She heard me in the morning. She was going to say something when I cut her off. Its fucking my fault! She ate her plate because of me" He cried.

And that's the first time I have seen Sandro like this. Since we were kids, I have never seen him cry and sad. He was always the one with anger issues and never talked with us much.

"Its Okay. She will be fine." I reassured him giving him a hug.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE!?!" We both raised our heads to see Older brothers running towards us.

I stood up and told them everything making them glaring at me and Sandro again.

"I can't believe you dodged her call Luca" Brian said shaking his head and I looked down in guilt.

Just then the door opened revealing the doctor motioning us to follow him to his office.

We all followed him, Me and Sandro standing near the doorframe.

Alex sitting on the couch radiating his power. And Brian and Bruce in front of the doctor.

"So Umm, She is out of danger. If you would be one minute late, we almost lost her" Doctor said while gulping hard.

I Stiffened on my position.
What if I didn't picked up her call again? I would have lost my babysister forver.

"And Umm, Sorry to ask, But Is she on some medication?" Doctor raised his eyebrows looking at us.

We looked at each other confused.

"No.why?" Brian asked since he is the one who can control his emotions properly.

"Well her allergy increased because of it, since we found some overdose of painkillers in her blood which made the case worse and she would have died on the spot" He explained making all of our eyes widen.

"There is one more thing" Doc asked now gulping hard looking at our all dark expressions.

Alex nodded him to continue.

"Umm, While changing her, our nurses noticed some bruises on all over her body, Like-like sh-she is ge-getting ab-abused" He stuttered.

That was it!! The next thing I know Sandro punched the poor guy making him fall down on the floor and I grabbed him back.

"YOU FUCKER! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ABUSED? SHE IS A KNIGHT! IF ANYONE DARE TO LAY A FINGER ON HER. HE WOULD DIE THE NEXT SECOND!" He screamed.

"Have you checked?" Brian whispered clenching his jaw tightly.

"N-No.I-I wanted to take permission from you before doing something" He breathed out holding his almost broken jaw.

"Good.I will check her myself. You can go" Brian nodded and the doc runned for his life.

There was a complete silence until Alex broke it, "Noone will talk to Lily about the bruises shit. I want her to trust us and tell us herself" . He ordered.

"What do you mean by that? Not asking her? She is fucking hiding these things from us?" I groaned.

"Luca, I don't think you have the right to say this especially for her. Since you almost tagged her as a slut" Brian growled and my eyes widen..

He never gets mad at me.

I just nodded and left the room. Maybe he is right. Why Am I worrying about her. They must be some little bruises maybe she was fighting with someone? Offcourse yes. Why would she be abused? I rolled my eyes and sat outside her room.

I will just see her when she woke up and will left then. I don't care about her. I am just doing my duty as a brother. Right?
Right.

After finally fucking two hours, the nurse told us that she is awake.

And I don't know why but I was the first one who entered the room.

We all looked at her laying on the bed almost pale and lifeless. I felt a little pang in my heart.

♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Their Moon By meshybish

General Fiction

86.7K 2K 20
Moon, 20 years old, living with her abusive uncle for as long as she can remember. Physical abuse is something she for once can deal with but mental...
560K 9.4K 23
Lily's bullies came back to her life after making highschool a living hell for her. She wants to escape them! They trap her She wants to stay away fr...
553 3 50
Between her alcoholic mother, depressed father, and traumatized little sister, Wren's life is falling apart, but her friends are there for her to hel...
89.3K 1.8K 16
Alessandra had always been in the dark about her family. Her mother made sure of it. She never told her anything about her father, her mysterious jo...